Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Vegito X Female Reader Lemon

2.7K 39 5
By Piccologirl1994

Suggested by SalyaDarken.

Vegito left the restaurant, now full from his lunch. He walks through the city, enjoying the sights of fast food places and pastry shops. Now that he's single and divorced by Bulma and Chichi, he doesn't have to worry about responsibilities. 

Yet, he still visits his children every once in a while. Even though he visits them on birthdays and other occasions, he felt welcomed by his exes. After Goku and Vegeta fused using the Potara earrings and defeated Super Buu, the earrings exploded and it caused a permanent fusion forever. That's the reason why he's divorced.

Sure, his bachelor lifestyle is fun, not to worry about job and chores, but he recently felt more lonely than ever. Since his children are busy and his friends are also busy, he has to occupy himself before he goes crazy bored. It was a different day when he decided to visit an unexpected place: the doctor's office.

Since he has a place of his own and has to get himself a job to afford rent and anything else, the job offers him a job package including free healthcare. And since his boss demands he needs to get his check up complete or else they'll immediately fire him and charge him for the healthcare fee. Vegito felt irritated and mad that he's doing this for stupid job procedures. But he must get over it.

Part of him is scared because of his fear of needles while his other half is mad why he has to deal with the other half's fear. He tapped his foot furiously while waiting for the doctor. He waited ten minutes until the office door opened. "Ah, you must be Vegito", said the feminine voice. 

He turned to see that the female doctor entered the room and she closed the door. His eyes turn soft and excited to see her. She is a (height) and (weight) young doctor with her doctor's outfit with (color) shirt, (color) (pants or skirt), and wears her (color) shoes.

He finds her beautiful with her (color) hair in (length) length. Her face is in make up with rosy cheeks, (color) shaded lips, and her eyes are (color) in a confident look. She smiled at him and shook his hand, "Hello Vegito, I'm Doctor (L/n). But you may address me as Doctor (Y/n). "

He blushed as he found her smile lovely, "Hi, yes I am Vegito. Anyway Doc, does this really require shots?", he asked. "Afraid so", she said, preparing to start restarting the weight scale, "Now please take your shoes off."

Vegito took his shoes off and weighed him at exactly 180 pounds. After that, he went through the rest of his checkup including blood pressure test, urine sample test (sorry), and everything else until she finished with the checklist information on the form. 

"Excellent, you did well, Vegito. Now, we shall give you your vaccination shot and then you'll be all set for the remaining year", she said. His heart sinks a bit when he hears that word, but he must not show or admit that he's a pussy when it comes to fear of shots.

He sat in his chair and saw her bringing the vaccination shot towards him. He looked away and closed his eyes. He waited until he felt a sharp needle poking through the skin. He didn't make a peep out of him and then he felt it pulled out. "Alright, now you're done", Doctor (Y/n) said and placed a band aid over the spot on his arm. Vegito let out a sigh and looked over to watch her packing up her doctor's stuff and paper forms.

"Um, Doc. Can I talk to you for a second?", he asked. "Oh?", she said, curious, "And what would that be Vegito?" He clears his throat and acts tough, giving her a sexy smile, "You look incredibly lovely. Will you care to go on a dinner date with me tonight?", he asked. 

She is surprised by his proposal. She thought this was too sudden, yet she has a feeling that he likes her. She chuckles, "Sure, when and where?", she asked. "At 6pm, dinner at (insert restaurant here)", he said. "Good, see you then", she said and left the room. Vegito smirked, feeling lucky today.

Hours passed and both Vegito and Doctor (Y/n) met up at the restaurant. They just finished eating and are engaging into conversations. They talked about what they do, what kind of life they lived. It was a normal chat until she randomly asked him if he's been married before. He blushed, feeling embarrassed. 

She tilted her head to the side, "Oh dear, I didn't mean to ask you that question. I'm sorry", she apologized. He shook his hand, "Oh no, it's not your fault. To be fair, I actually have two ex wives", he confessed. She looked surprised and blushed, "Wait, two exes?", she asked. Vegito nods.

He eventually explained the truth to her: he explained that he is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta. After their recent fight against Majin Buu and after their discovery once the Potara earrings were destroyed, they are permanently stuck as a fusion being. And since Goku is dead fused with Vegeta, Vegito can no longer leave with either Bulma and Chichi. He can get to visit their offspring, yet he's not allowed to come stay with them.

(Y/n)-Chan (yes I know, I typed her name without addressing as a doctor, but this will change from here) found his story interesting and felt bad for him. She wonders how he lives his life. "I see. So you lived alone?", she asked. 

He nods, "Yep.But...one of my exes is also my current boss and she's the one who hired me. Plus paying for my bills", he confessed again, his finger scratching the back of his head. (Y/n)-Chan blushed, "Really? So that's why you're forced to go to my office today?", she asked. Vegito chuckled, "Yep, but now it's over, I don't need to worry about it more", he added.

She is more curious about him. She didn't realize that her hand was next to his hand. Vegito looked down and so did (Y/n)-Chan. She blushes and looks at him. Vegito smiles and his hand placed on top of hers, gently stroking her back hand. Both hummed, now leaning closer.

An hour later, both Vegito and (Y/n)-Chan rushed through the door and slammed the door tightly. Once he locked his door, she rushed up to him and pulled him into a deep kiss. They embraced each other while tongues intertwined each other while sucking mouths, interlocked.

Vegito walks backwards while guiding them to his bedroom. Once they entered, it was a decent room with a mattress, dresser, and a tv with its stand. (Y/n)-Chan breaks the kiss and gasps for air. Her hands gripping on the collar of his shirt, staring her lustful eyes at him. Vegito returned his lustful eyes to her. Both know what they want to do, and did not realize that they're drunk, so they began to ravaging take off their clothes.

(Y/n)-Chan is naked, with (size) breasts exposed with hardened nipples; Vegito whistled, "Hello sexy~", he cooed. (Y/n)-Chan blushes while feeling horny, "My, aren't you handsome? And nice cock~", she commented. Vegito is naked as well with an erect eight inch penis. 

His eyes also spot her moist (color) vagina. Both of them quickly jumped onto bed and they embraced for another kiss. After a minute, Vegito plants trails of kisses from her lips, to her neck which gives her hickey, down to her belly.

"Oh Vegito~", she moans out loud, "Please eat me~" Vegito grins and spreads her legs apart, staring at her soaking wet cunt. Once he leans in, he begins to lick her vulva and entrance. She gasps as her back arch, "Ah~", and resumes moaning as he eats her out. Her thighs squish Vegito's cheeks while he's sucking her juices. 

He hums, enjoying her taste. Once he finished, he began to soak his fingers with his saliva, insert inside her entrance, and begin thrusting his fingers. (Y/n)-Chan moans louder while her hands are on his head, "Vegito~ Make me cum~", she begged as her hands pushed his face back in her crotch.

Vegito chuckled, "As you wish", in a muffled voice and started sucking her clit. She moans more louder as she experiences her first orgasmic build up. By each minute, her orgasm builds up. She can feel tears coming down her face. She had never experienced this kind of pleasure before in her life.

 She can feel a knot in herself and moans turn into a whine, "Oh my god, I...AH~", and she orgasms. Vegito stops and his mouth lets go of her clit; as he leans out, a spray of her own making, sprayed onto his face and it drips down his chest.

He enjoys looking at her state of pleasure. He wiped the juices off his face and let it fall off his arm. He leaned over her body and kissed her. He broke the kiss and purred, "You taste delicious~", he cooed. "Aw stop~", she cooed back, then her eyes spotted his dick being hard and girthy. 

She sits up and makes Vegito lay down on his back. He watched her body lean above his legs and lean down next to his penis. She placed her tongue on the shaft and licked up to the tip. She gasps in awe as it just moved and already oozed pre-cum.

"Oh baby, your dick is incredible~", she comments. Vegito rested his hands behind his back head, "Then why not show your sucking skills to me~", he suggested. With that, she pushed the penis inside her mouth and began blowing him off. Vegito groaned softly as her mouth gently squeezed his dick. "Oh (Y/n)-Chan~ Suck daddy off~", he groans out loud. She resumes bobbing her head, up and down, while tasting his penis. Minutes pass by as his orgasm is building up.

When it's five minutes later, Vegito groans deeply and announces, "(Y/n)-Chan~", and he orgasms. She stops moving her head and she moans in a muffled closed mouth while his semen enters her mouth. She sucked up all of his seed and pulled his dick out; then she proceeded to swallow his load. She finds his taste salty, yet that only moistens her pussy more. Vegito grins while watching her climb over his body; then she leans in and kisses him, which she snowballs over.

He hates to taste his own seed, but finds this erotic with his doctor acting so seductive. Once they break the kiss, (Y/n)-Chan lay her back on the bed. Vegito climbs over her body and spreads her legs apart. Once he's in between, he uses one hand to hold his penis; he rubs the tip around her entrance. 

She arches her back and moans, "Vegito, quit screwing around! I need you now!", she begs. Vegito nodded and slowly pushed his entire length inside her. She threw her head back while feeling the pain through her vaginal walls. Vegito held still and waited two minutes until she nodded, letting him to start.

Vegito leaned down and kissed her neck; then he began to thrust. At slow pace, his thrust is already making her crazy. She wraps her arms around his neck while she wraps her legs behind his buttocks. She moans and laughs, "Vegito, fuck me faster!", she commands. Vegito groans as he nods, now thrusting at fast speed. During each minute, he ploughs her fast and his penis hits her g-spots. Each minute passes, their bodies already building up their climaxes.

Ten minutes later, he's ploughing her at inhuman speed; now her g-spots are about to burst. Both of them shed tears down their faces as they look into each other's eyes. Vegito kissed her; she kissed him back. After the kiss, they moaned at each other's names as Vegito felt his climax approaching quickly.

He roared out loud as he rode out his last few thrusts, "(Y/n)-Chan, I'm cumming!", and groans deeply. "AHHHHHH~", she moans loudly in response to his love. She resumed moaning loudly as he gave her pussy a few thrusts. 

He rode out his climax until he made a last thrust; he slammed his cock deep and groaned out his climax. Waves of pleasure took over their minds and bodies; until they faded away. Vegito sighed and buried his face in between her boobs. He hums and gives each breast and nipple a good suckling.

(Y/n)-Chan chuckles, "Oh Vegito, stop it and come sleep with me", she said, now exhausted from their excitement. Vegito finished motorboating her tits and lean up, now spooning his groin against her rear end. He sighed, kissed her cheek, and both of them fell asleep.

The early morning came and (Y/n)-Chan yawned while stretching her legs. She turns and sees the sleeping Vegito. She smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on his forehead. Once she showers and gets dressed, she leaves his apartment and goes back home.

Weeks pass as both of them are resuming their usual routines in their daily lives. Vegito felt sad that she left him alone again and yet he understood that it was her doctoral job to get on with her job as a doctor. She felt bad for not saying bye to him, yet she has to get home to get what she needs for work. It was all normal weeks until...

Today, she felt urges to go to the bathroom to vomit. She puked inside the public toilet and wiped the vomit off her lips. She was confused at first; she experienced nausea and cravings for chocolate and meat. Until her eyes wide open, realizing what it means. 

After she went back home from work, she bought a pregnancy tester and peed on it during her bathroom time. Once she finished, it showed positive. She gulped, "Oh my god, he got me pregnant!", and she felt scared. She wasn't ready to be a mom or able to care for it when she got doctor duties.

She felt herself regret to get drunk while having sex with her patients; and it's this fusion man who truly makes her feel happy. She felt scared thinking how she'll explain this to him. She was afraid that he might end up rejecting her to find someone else while she might end up raising the child alone. That thought scared her and hoped he wouldn't be seeing her for a while. 

But that won't happen long when she feels her phone ringing. She answered, "Hello, this is Doctor (L/n) speaking." "Hey (Y/n)-Chan~", sang the familiar voice. She felt her heart sink, "Oh Vegito! Hi, um...how did you get this number?", she asked. "You gave me your number at the restaurant, remember?", he said.

She facepalmed as she completely remembers she gave him her cell phone number. "Anyway, can we meet later when you finish work?", Vegito asked, "Don't worry, we won't go shit faced, it'll be just a normal dinner." At first, she wanted to fake herself by saying she's sick. But that will make it worse if she develops a baby bump and that will reveal to Vegito that he's the cause of her pregnancy. She has no choice and agrees to meet him at the same restaurant again.

Few hours later, they met up at the usual place and had their lunches. She stared in shock as she watched him each fifty entrees. "How did he manage to pay all this?", she wondered. Once he's finished, his belly is full. She smiled, "So Vegito, how do you manage to pay for all this?", she asked. He blushed and chuckled in embarrassment, "My boss pays for all my bills including wherever I eat. Since I'm terrible at cooking, I eat out more often", he explained. She nods, now feeling more bad how he never gets to eat real home cooking.

Vegito noticed her odd behavior including her eating two big slices of chocolate cake with ice cream, and eating her third plate of baby back ribs (or whatever meat she eats). He hums, "I didn't think you're a big eater (Y/n)-Chan", he said. 

She blushes, yet feels more scared. Her heart beats as she decides to expose the truth. "Actually Vegito...there's something I have to tell you", she said in a scared tone. He noticed something's wrong with her, "Really? What is it?", he asked. Instead of telling him, she showed him her used pregnancy tester. He held it to his face and read it as positive.

His eyes widen in shock and yell out a surprised yelp. "Wait...you mean...you're pregnant!?", he said in shock. She nods; placing her hand on her belly, "I know it's ridiculous, but it's true Vegito! I'm scared to explain this because...", she paused and now preparing for the worst. "Huh? Because what?", he asked. She moans in frustration and says, "I'm afraid that...you don't want me or be responsible to help raise our child...", she said until she started to cry. 

Vegito is surprised to hear that, yet he hugs her. "(Y/n)-Chan, I'm so sorry for getting you pregnant. But I'm mad", he confessed. She looked up at him, looking surprised, "You're not mad?", she asked. "No", Vegito said and kissed her lips, "I'm actually glad you told me. I forgot to wear rubber before doing this. But it's my fault for getting shit faced. But...I also wanted to ask you something."

"Oh no", she thought to herself, then said, "What is it, Vegito?" He stood out of his seat, kneel on one knee and took out a box. She gasps while he kneels before her and takes out a diamond engagement ring. "(Y/n)-Chan, I have always been thinking about you for weeks now and I feel a connection with you. You are smart, beautiful, and always be a kind person to be with. (Y/n) (L/n), will you marry me?", he asked. She shed tears of joy and exclaimed, "Oh Vegito! Yes I will marry you!", and hugged him.

Everyone, including some of her patients cheered for them. Vegito slipped the ring through her finger and they kissed. A year later, they got married; his exes were surprised to see him marry a doctor, yet they felt happy for them. Vegito wore his black and white tux and suit with black tie and black leather shoes. (Y/n)-Chan wore her (insert favorite wedding dress, shoes, jewelry, whatever you want). Vegito's children congratulate them. Instead of a flower boutique, she is holding their one year old twins.

The first older twin is a girl named (girl name): taken after their mother but has Vegito's eyes and nose. The second and younger twin is a boy named (boy name): has the same hair as Vegito but also has his mother's face and eyes. They wore their wedding outfits as they were held by (Y/n)-Chan. Vegito and his new family took a wedding photo; once the wedding was over, they took a honeymoon trip to (insert favorite place here).

Two weeks later, they went back home together. Six months ago, Vegito decided to move in with (Y/n)-Chan, at her big, luxurious, and spacious house. A perfect home to raise their new family together. (Y/n)-Chan sighed as she watched Vegito put their children in for a nap.

 He gave each baby a kiss on the forehead and put them in their cribs. Once they fell asleep, he quietly left the room and quietly closed the door. Once they left the door, they sat down on their couch. She hugs his side while watching a movie.

(Y/n)-Chan sighs, "I love you Vegito", she said while staring into his eyes. Vegito grins and stares back, "And I love you (Y/n)-Chan." They embraced each other and kissed; they will spend the rest of their lives together as husband and wife, now new mom and dad, and eventually grow old together as they will face new adventures together.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 35 26
FYI to all readers: This is the first I've EVER written. And also, this is a fan-fiction. I can promise you that it'll be a very good book. This all...
84.8K 658 41
Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully enjoy these stories. Once again, I don't...
197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.
136K 1.2K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...