SisterHood

By chiyawalker

TRIGGER WARING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Beyoncé is left alone to rise her newborn... More

Living
First Night
Come back
Hell
Blank Space
LEAVEEEE
Suffocate
CPS
Home
Back To Love
Closer
Problems
Call
Test Drive
Has-been
Beginning
Secret
Daycare
Two
Back again
First step
Dada
All Agian
How long
Difficult
All together
Another
Time
Reason
Home forever
Fixed
Strees
Two weeks
Hell Naw
Back
Hurt

Alone

3.8K 127 76
By chiyawalker

"Beyoncé go get that damn baby!!" Her mother yelled from upstairs.

"I'm making her a bottle now" Beyoncé yelled back at her mother.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Her mother yelled back.

Beyoncé shook her head as tears glossed over her eyes, she's been taking care of her newborn sister who only 3weeks old.

The baby was screaming her head off since Beyoncé got home from school.

"Okay here I come baby" Beyoncé said walking back into the living room.

Beyoncé picked up her baby sister and rocked her till she quieted down a little, Beyoncé sat down and started to feed.

"Sissy I'm hungry" Solange said coming from upstairs.

"Mommy didn't feed y'all?" Beyoncé asked.

"No, and she let baby sister cry all day I didn't know what to do" Solange said getting on the couch beside Beyoncé silently crying.

Beyoncé sighed and pulled Solange closer to here.

"When I'm done feeding Normani I'll make you some spaghetti to lasted longer" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said playing with her baby sister fingers.

Once Beyoncé was done feeding Normani she burped her and laid her down on the floor.

"Solange watch her for me while I make your food" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said happily she loved her baby sister even though she cry a lot.

"Hey baby sissy back so everything's okay" Solange said to her baby sister.

As Beyoncé was cooking a pot full of spaghetti to last at least two weeks for Solange the baby start to cry wanting to be picked up.

"Okay here I come" Beyoncé said as she poured the ground beef into the pasta.

Beyoncé raced into the living room before her mother could say anything about HER fucking CHILD crying.

"Hey sweet baby" Beyoncé said smiling down at her baby sister.

Normani smiled back at Beyoncé, making Beyoncé smile bigger.

"Come on Solange the food done" Beyoncé said walking in the kitchen.

Solange sat at the kitchen table and waited for Beyoncé to give her some food.

"Here you go baby say your grace" Beyoncé said handing Solange her food as she carried Normani.

"When you done come upstairs so I can give you a bath" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said with a mouth full of spaghetti.

Beyoncé giggled and walked upstairs to her shared room with her baby sisters.

She laid Normani down in her crib and walked into the connected bathroom.

Solange was done with her food so she went her her room which she shred with her sisters.

"BB I'm done" Solange said walking over to her baby sister.

"Hi baby" Solange said smiling at Normani.

Normani giggled and kicked her little legs when she saw Solange.

"Come on Solo" Beyoncé yelled from the bathroom.

Solange waved bye to Normani and went to the bathroom.

"Was anyone who today?" Beyoncé asked Solange.

"No, and mama never came out her room" Solange said taking off her clothes.

"So y'all was downstairs all day?" Solange asked.

"Yes and Mama wouldn't feed Baby mani, she been crying all day" Solange said.

"Oh my god" Beyoncé whispered to herself.

"Okay get in and wash up, I'll come get you out in a little" Beyoncé said walking back into the room.

Beyoncé but on her underclothes then lotion up, she sat on her bed and thought about how she was about to look after her sister because her mother didn't want to. Even though she didn't give birth to them or made them.

"Come on fat baby" Beyoncé said getting up and taking Normani out her crib taking her downstairs to wash her up in the kitchen sink.

"Hi my sweet baby" Beyoncé baby talked to Normani making her smile.

Beyoncé washed Normani up and took her back to there room.

She laid Normani down in a towel and went to take Solange out the tube.

"Let's go fat mama's" Beyoncé said picking Solange up out the tube and wrapped her in a towel.

"I love you sissy" Solange said touching her Beyoncé face.

"I love you too baby" Beyoncé said smiling feeling her heart beat with happiness.

"And Baby Mani" Solange said feeling Beyoncé happiness.

"Yes and baby sister" Beyoncé said kissing Solange cheek.

Beyoncé sat Solange next to Normani and went to get there things.

Beyoncé came back and sat everything on the floor and got on her knees in front of them.

Beyoncé saw Normani shaver, "oh the baby cold, let me turn down the air" Beto said getting up and rushing out the room to turn down the air so baby Normani wouldn't catch a cold.

Beyoncé lotion up her sisters then put on Normani diaper and Solange a pull up, because she sometimes have accidents when she sleeping.

"Go find a book for me to read while I make Normani another bottle" Beyoncé said laying Normani in her crib.

"Okay" Solange said going over to the bookshelf in the sured room picking out a book.

Normani started to cry wanting to be picked up, Solange got her book and went over to her sister crib.

"It's okay baby sister making you a bottle" Solange said making Normani stop crying and look at her.

"Yeah and it's gonna be yummy" Solange said smiling making baby Normani smile.

Beyoncé raced back upstairs and grab Normani out the crib.

"Come on" Beyoncé said getting under the covers putting her back to the headboard of her bed and rocking Normani in her arms.

Solange climb in the bed and laid under the covers with Beyoncé wanting for Beyoncé to read the book.

"Oh we reading Goldie locks tonight huh?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yep" Solange said excitedly making Beyoncé giggled.

Beyoncé read the book at least four times times before Solange went to sleep Normani was sleep as soon as that warm milk hit her mouth.

Beyoncé laid Normani in her crib and kissed her good night.

"Love you baby" Beyoncé said making sure the crib was empty because Solange like giving Normani toys and covers.

Beyoncé picked up Solange and put her in her bed and kissed her good night.

Beyoncé laid down and prayed to god her father will come back and everything could go back to normal.

6:00!

Beyoncé alarm went off waking up Normani.

Beyoncé cured her self out for not tuning her volume down, she turned the phone and got out of bed to rock a crying normani back to sleep.

Are that she thought, "come on go back to sleep so I can get ready baby please" Beyoncé beg Normani.

But that didn't work only made her cry louder. Beyoncé begin to cry not knowing what to do.

She looked at Normani and can see she had snot coming out her nose.

"Oh come on I turned off the air" Beyoncé said taking Normani to the bathroom.

Beyoncé watched normani cry not know what to do, then it hit her as soon as Normani coughed.

"No, no, no please baby I have cheer practice and a project that's due today come on please " Beyoncé said as she broke down.

Beyoncé has been taking care of Normani since she was born and she has no clue on what to do, her father left right after normani was born he named her but left what an asshole. There mother has been depressed about her husband leaving and never comes out her room, Beyoncé has no clue on what to do and don't have any money to support her sisters she still in school, only 16 years old.

"Normani cried loudly not liking Beyoncé crying.

"Okay, ok let's get you some clothes on and wash you up then bottle" Beyoncé said walking out the bathroom.

She washed normani up then dressed her then went down to make her a bottle.

As Beyoncé feeding Normani her mommy come downstairs fully dressed.

"Hey mommy Normani need some cold medicine she sick but I turned the air off before went to-" Beyoncé was cut off by her mother.

"YoI touch my mother fucking thermostat"Her mother yelled at her

"Yes because I took the girls a bath and I didn't want them catching colds" Beyoncé said.

"I don't give a fuck bout them kids nor you, so if you don't pay bills around this bitch don't touch shit in this house" Her mommy yelled at her making Normani whine.

"But-"

"But fucking nothing, don't your ass supposed to be at school?" Her mom asked.

"Yes but Normani sick and she need help she just a baby" Beyoncé said feeling herself get overwhelmed.

"Just leave them bastards here and go to school they the reason your father left" Her mother said after that she turned around and slam the door.

Beyoncé started to cry making Normani cry Solange came downstairs after hearing the door slam.

"Its gonna be okay I promise sissy" Solange said rubbing her sister back.

"I hope so" Beyoncé said pulling Solange in her lap.

This book is gonna be a lot 🥲
Beynika is in this book.
Keep reading it's gonna be worth your time 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.5K 36
"I freaking love you!" 'you, can't love someone like me. I'm too broken' ___ This book contains a few triggering topics ⚠️ 2024 edit: Looking back a...
95.4K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
226K 4.6K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
15.3K 916 21
Sisters, Courtney and Megan, have had it rough. So rough that they eventually had to be placed in a group home that houses and schools teen girls wit...