Flaming Hearts ~ Hearts On Fi...

De Namifangurl07

Many things happened during these years. Events which cause us to rise or fall, laugh or cry, make us love or... Mais

The main Cast of the Story (Yours truly)
Prologue
CH1 - Not So Ordinary
CH2 - What Are Friends For. . . ?
CH3 - Fate Has It's Ways - Part1
CH3 - Fate Has It's Ways - Part2
CH4 - Invisible Scars. . .
CH5 - Found Within. . .
CH7 - Communication Is Key
CH8 - Paths Of Our Own. . . - Part 1
CH8 - Paths Of Our Own. . . - Part 2
CH8 - Paths Of Our Own. . . - Part 3
CH9 - Invitation To Demon World
CH10 - What To Chose. . . ? - Part1
CH10 - What To Chose. . . ? - Part2
CH10 - What To Chose. . . ? - Part3
CH11 - About Our Future. . .
CH12 - Drifting Apart. . .
CH13 - Where to now . . . ?
CH14 - The Distance Between Us - Part1
CH14 - The Distance Between Us - Part2
CH14 - The Distance Between Us - Part3
CH15 - Fighting. . .
CH16 - Hurting. . .
CH17 - Fearing. . .
CH18 - The Feeling Of Guilt
CH19 - Taking responsibility
CH20 - Self Reflection. . .
CH21 - Final Decisions. . .
CH22 - It's okay. . .
CH22 - The Day of a New Chapter - Part1
CH22 - The Day of a New Chapter - Part2
CH23 - That First Step Of Bravery - Part 1
CH23 - That First Step Of Bravery - Part 2
CH23 - That First Step Of Bravery - Part 3
CH24 - Conflict In The Mind
CH25 - Finally Be Open - Part1
🏳️‍🌈Happy Pride Month Everyone!🏳️‍🌈
CH25 - Finally Be Open - Part2
CH25 - Finally Be Open - Part3
CH26 - Starting To See
A/N: CHANGES

CH6 - Destinies. . .

75 3 3
De Namifangurl07

I am now sitting in the café with little Princey who is sitting at the opposite side of me. We ordered some good drinks and deserts to ease up the talk. The problem however is that, I didn't really think about how to start this conversation without being awkward about it or blowing up like a time ticking bomb. I mean I know what I want to talk about, but knowing myself I was never good at expressing my feelings through words much since I am more of an action guy than a talker like Fox-boy or my little sister. . .

But I guess the awkward part still somewhat managed to get there, into the silence that had fallen onto the both of us, giving a little tension in the air around the table we are sitting at. It was a bit uncomfortable but I guess the blame is on me since I am not really good with social cues. Plus I didn't know how to approach this. . . subject. . .

Man, I wish I had the courage to at least ask Miyuki for help this time, but like I stated earlier to Kuwa there, and Keiko at the other day, I don't want to bother her with little nonsenses like this here. . .

"Yusuke, what's wrong?" Koenma finally said something which was somewhat a good start.

"Nothing." I lazily replied as I was looking through the window's blindfolds for a few seconds before I finally turned to look at Purple-bandana head over there. "So, what's your deal? Can you not get back into Spirit World or you're just enjoy slumming it?" I asked him curiously, only to earn a solemn look from Koenma instead of his usual snappy comebacks like before.

That just means things are serious with him for sure.

"Understand, if I go back, it'll be for punishment." He informed me with a serious tone while I straightened up my back and look at him in a better angle. "Disobeying my father to protect both you, and your sister was the worst of 'crimes'. And I'm afraid if I go back, he will take my life." I see him sigh a little in exhaustion. "Botan sent me a message in secret. She said my father called many of the staff members that worked for me and sent them out of the castle in several different directions."

"Why?" I questioned, puzzled and also in a bit of disbelief because man, this situation is clearly unfair on both me and my sister. I mean how could we have known that we were demons from the get go?

And the moment they found out about it they had thrown every good deed we had done to them out the window like yesterday's garbage. Like what we had done for them, every little dirty work they had thrown into our faces, it didn't matter anymore, and that's the biggest discrimination bullshit I had ever experienced in my life.

"I know my father. He has a plan." Koenma said with a warning tone and eyes while my hand reached for the coffee mug in front of me. "Be careful Yusuke. Eyes up! And this warning goes to your sister as well."

"You're sounding paranoid." I commented, because I think he might be exaggerating.

"My father ordered for you and Miyuki to be erased." Princey kept on insisting on the matter. "He had sent his own troops this time. Don't think the Great King Enma going to give up that wish just because his son was unruly and his men were weak. "I mentally groaned to myself a little irritatedly as I was sipping from my coffee which left such bitter taste in my mouth. But maybe that's just because of the mood that hit me here." He is going to try it again, and again Yusuke. He had done it on your sibling twice without any remorse, and now he is doing it again, meaning he can easily do it to you as well. But from a different approach." And that's what irritated me the most.

Those bastards, thinking that they can just control us and write our fate like. . . engrave it in a stone. All I am able to detect there is more bullshit.

"What?!" I asked in a mocking tone as I raised an eyebrow at him. "Like some Spirit World Assassins? 'Cause if that's the bush you're beatin' around, then I say bring 'em on." If Miyuki was there, she would have smacked me in the head hard, but either way, I meant every word that left my brain, and now my mouth. I wouldn't mind to get some steam off on some assassin morons that are trying to take mine or Miyuki's life. I would gladly beat their ass up. Sure, Kuwabara is the same annoying punching bag, but still that's not really the same.

I need a real challenge here. Something that I can test my powers on for real without any interruptions like last time.

"What's wrong with you?" Princey exclaimed at me, and by the look in his eyes, he was clearly angry at my challenging spirit. "You have been foaming at the mouth of trouble ever since you and Miyuki had beaten up Sensui!" As soon as that came, my hands balled into fists making me look down at them infuriated, and frustrated as hell.

"I didn't." I reminded him in a small growl. "I didn't beat him. That Bastard took it away from me. " I once more repeated that same thing I had before leaving Demon World. "At least with new people, I could find out if he tried to take me over again." Maybe that is why that got my mood to just. . . challenge those assassins that Koenma informed me about.

I might never admit it but. . . this scared me. . .

But then the more I think about the challenge part more, I hear the question Hiei and Kurama had asked me not too long ago. . . That. . . what if I can't bear to not fight anyone. . .

This is all way to confusing, and it also felt even heavier than anything I had ever encountered in my life.

"Do you regret it Yusuke?" Koenma asked me this strange question out of the blue.

"Regret what?" I questioned under my breath as I turn my head to see the outside world through those blinders, only to find nothing other than the emptiness from the outside.

"Deciding to leave Demon World and come back home. . . " The statement knocked the air out of me like it felt like one big punch in my guts.

That never really crossed my mind since. . . I don't know, maybe because I thought it wasn't that important. However, now that I really think about it, that monster who took my fight over is in Demon World still, alive and must have sensed my demon energy that informed him about my presence.

And in the end, I did want to stay there just to find him and kick his ass for interfering into mine and Miyuki's fight. I wanted to be the one to end Sensui while I also wanted to fight by Miyuki's side. But the most fun was taken away when that guy got into my head. Like in movies when there was the real actor, and the stunt doubles who is taking most of the hit, which is safe for the actors, but also sucked for the reason of them just being paid for sitting around while the most of the action was taken from them. . .

It was like this, but far worse, making me feel like it was all so. . . fake. . . and I hated that so damn much. . . But at the same time, if I did end up staying there, then the people I knew here, in my world, they would miss me and I would miss them. . . So that's why I came back. . .

But now. . . I don't know if what I did was actually the right thing. . . for me at least. . .

"I dunno, I guess I just feel unsatisfied, that's all." I was finally able to find my reply after we paid for our drinks and left that dumb café since it started to became too crowded for my liking, making me suffocate there with the loud people which made it hard to think straight there. "Like crying for the moon."

"What?" Koenma asked in confusion while we ended up at a playground where at least things are a bit quieter.

"It's a saying my mom used to tell." I explained to him as I was standing on the swing's seat and swing aimlessly back and forth. "See, I don't have anybody left to fight here. I'll never be able to figure out who I am. But if I went to Demon World, I'd miss everybody. My mom, my sister, Keiko, hell even Kuwabara's ugly mug." As weird as that Kuwabara part sounded, it was also the painful truth.

Though, I wouldn't miss those Bastars that many call teachers. Well, Mr. Takenaka was different one, but anyways, the toxic people can go and screw themselves for all I care.

Anyways, a part of me would still want to be here since, this is a place where I was born, which makes sense to me. And Demon World is not really much like that, other than the world where my ancestor is. . .

"Now where is the moon coming into this?" Princey asked me the big question.

"That's what the saying means." I told him while my eyes just kept looking ahead of me. " No matter what you have, you always want what's out of reach. You're crying for the moon." I paused for a second to think of the next words. "Like. . . a stupid pack of wolves." Then once more, there is pause. "But. . . I think it's more than the lameo look. My body has felt off ever since Sensui. Like it's telling me something." Never in my life would have thought that I would reach this deep point in my life. If someone would be in that serious stuff, no doubt it would be my sister. She has the brains for that, but. . .

I guess I am wrong. . .

"Yusuke, you've got some deep issues that I can't resolve." Koenma eventually told me, which disappointed me a way. I mean, I know I shouldn't expect him to have the answer I am looking for, but still. . . "What about two old hermits, who's thought their whole lives about things like these?" He suggested to me after I jumped off of the swing.

"Who, those grandmas?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Yeah." Little Princey nodded his head in conformation.

"You know what those old ladies are gonna say to me." I groaned loudly in reply, knowing those old hags well enough how they can be and what they might say to me.

"And what about Ruby and your sister?" Koenma suggested again. "I'm sure they might have something that can give you some creative ideas." Once more I couldn't help but scoff at that while I turned around and placed my hands behind my neck.

"Ugh, I don't even want bother Miyu since she has her own problems too." I told him as much. "As for Ruby, she must be busy trying to cheer my sis up with some training or some shit. From what I heard she had been down still, and the only thing that is keeping her mind off of all this shit is either training or schoolwork that Keiko brings to her."

"Speaking of which, how did the school arrangements go?" Princey asked me curiously.

"Well, we did what you suggested." I replied to him with a long and tired sigh. " Mom informed me about it, but then later on, we came to this conclusion that, maybe that once the coast is clear, we can just transfer her into a different school before the end of this year." I let out a small sight. "At a new place, where there is no one we know, and in that way, she can have a fresh start there. Her grades are great and all that, so it should be no problem, right?"

"Have you talked to her about it?" Koenma asked me.

"Not yet." I told him truthfully. "Mom cane up with this, and I am about to tell her this the next time I visit her." After that I just grunted to myself in annoyance because hell, I haven't had a proper visit in the temple since the whole thing had quieted down.

And what I hate more is that Keiko and Kuwa are right.

I mean, I'm trying to to give her as much space as she needed, and when she feels like it, she can come around and talk. But after that statement of mine, and the word bugs that those two had put in my ears, I now feel like that maybe I should have reached out to her. Maybe she does want to talk but is too busy to see it. Or I was too busy to see. . . Or maybe I am somewhat afraid to face her really. . .

UGH! I hate when that Ugly face is actually right in something.

"I wish I can do more, but in this position, I am powerless." I hear Koenma tell me apologetically.

"Tsk, yeah whatever. . ." I breathed out before leaving the playground and follow him and his advice that actually sounded smart.

_________________________________________________________

Miyuki was having her peaceful walk on the street where there are only a few people were. Including some thugs that would occasionally go out of the corridors and shadows as well, either trying to find someone to pick on or other low life crimes that would benefit them with some valuable objects like money or other things, while hurting other people during those activities.

Those criminals for the afternoon had decided to go out for a little hunt and sure enough, they found the Urameshi girl as their perfect target.

They didn't even bother to hide that fact of course, because Miyuki's gut once more warned her about the upcoming danger that is about to strike down.

"Good evening little girl!" One of the tallest thugs had greeted the girl who stopped on her tracks and looked over her shoulder.

"Gentlemen?" She greeted them with a blank face but with an also composed voice. Mentally rolling her eyes she turned back around and began to walk ahead, only to see that there were more men that are now blocking her path.

"Why the rush, doll face?" Another one with sharp cheekbones and colourful eye shades asked in a taunting matter.

"Relax, we're not here to hurt ya." The third said, mocking a reassuring voice. "We just wanna know if you have some cash to offer us." He held a malicious smile, which just made the girl scrunch up her nose.

"Come on hot stuff, you know the golden rule don't you?" Another man said, now making Miyuki cringe hard on the inside.

"Ugh, talking to you all makes me realize why toothpaste tubes come with instructions on them." The Urameshi girl commented before using one of her hand as a fan, pretending to wave away the stink that is coming out of the men's mouth. "Just look at the many nasty garbage that is coming out of your mouths." That of course stunned the men in shock by the sassy comment, but once it got through, the layer of patience began to go thinner by it as well.

"Look here you chick, just give us your money!" The leader exclaimed in a demanding voice, trying to somewhat plant fear into the girl, intimidate her so he can get what he wants, but all he got was the empty look from her with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm, let me think for a second." The girl retorted, pretending to think with her index finger tapping her chin right before her eyes lit up like a light bulb just popped above her head. "Yeah, no!" She replied with a deadpan which just pissed the thugs off more. One of them finally had enough with the waiting games and grabbed her sky-blue shirt, but Miyuki still refused to give out any sight of fear.

She didn't even flinch when the thug aggressively grabbed the front of her clothing.

"Listen here little bitch, either give us what you have or we will take everything from you! Money and all!" The stranger screamed at her face, only to see the girl hide her gaze under her white locks.

Everything went silent for a short moment. . . but then. . . she began to chuckle. Each laugh that came out of her began to get louder, but the tone she uses doesn't sound like she was amused in a light hearted way. . . instead it gave out a different air. . . eerie and even something. . . sinister that is hiding in the dark . . .

"Don't torture yourself, darling. . ." The girl spoke up, but with a voice that was far too different from the original one that the thugs had heard before. It sounded. . . deeper. . . demonic even. . . That was enough for the group of men to start shaking in their boots.

"W-what the hell!?" One of the males asked, his voice now trembling. . .

"After all. . ." The girl continued on with her deep and monstrous voice before lifting up her gaze that became so dark . . . terrifyingly cold that would be able to froze everyone's heart with fear. . . . "It's my job!" As soon as those words left her mouth, everyone felt like their soul is about to bolt away in horror, so they can be saved if not their heavy bodies.

"HOLY SHIT?!" The thug exclaimed before releasing the Urameshi girl, whose deadly gaze had fallen on each and every one of those men, who froze in their place and tried not to wet themselves.

"What's the matter you guys?" Asked Miyuki whose voice would switch back and forth like some kind of glitch, but her gaze remained the same. "Can't handle it when girls are a little. . . Mad?" She even gave a sadistic smile to an effect, showing off her demon fangs that were still there. 

That done the work.

"FUCK! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE GUYS!" One male said. "THIS PHSYCO CHICK IS CRAZY!!!" No one have to say it twice, the thugs bolted away, finally growing at least a single braincell, and know better than to mess with the crazy.

Once the thugs were gone from Miyuki's sight, she dropped her act and cleared her throat as if nothing had happened.

"Ugh, my voice changing is getting a bit rusty." She commented to herself before clearing her throat again. "Or it's just the deep voice that is taking too much effort. . ." With a deep breath she shook her head and brushed the loose white locks and fixed it all up before her eyes opened up. "I know you are there!" She called out suddenly to the tree that is beside her. "King of Trees!" On cue a figure in black clothing and black spiked up hair with a sword in hand. Miyuki held her breath for a while before she realized her actions and let it out, meaning she is still feeling a bit uneasy around Hiei, but now at least it became a bit bearable after facing those nightmares. However, the pain and fear were still there, and now she knew she needs to work on it better.

"Hn, what a big joke." Hiei commented out loud with a scoff as he looked at the corridor where those thugs disappeared to, before turning to his partner who had crossed her arms and looked at the Fire Demon with a raised eyebrow.

"Tsk, tell me about it." Miyuki commented to him. "Also, the next time I get myself in a party and you want to be there, make sure to give a heads up so I can send you the invite."

" I don't waste time with wimps like them." The Fire Demon retorted bluntly before placing his sword back where it belongs. " And I was just trying to find some place to sleep peacefully, but those fool's loud mouth woke me up."

"Hn, yeah sure." The Urameshi girl huffed with an eyeroll before turning away for a second to think a little. Then the end of her thoughts followed with a sigh before finally finding the courage to look back at Hiei. "How is your wound doing?"

"It's nothing." He replied with a blank face as a hand subconsciously reached for the bandages that are still around the neck. "But. . . I do need some new bandages."

"Then let's go back to the temple." Miyuki suggested before turning around and leave, but before she can take the first step on her path, Hiei caught her wrist fast.

"Where are you going?" He asked the girl who turned to him.

"To the train station." The Urameshi girl replied to him like it was obvious. "How else would I travel to the Masters and the others back to the temple?"

"I'll just use my way and take you there myself!" He told her blankly and on point.

"Y-you don't have to!" Miyuki quickly became defensive and nervous as she pulled her wrist from Hiei's grasp. The action of course rubbed the Fire Demon on the wrong way, but that negative feeling somewhat ceased when the teen girl quickly added her reasoning. "I don't want to bother you with it." As she said that the girl still avoided eye contact while her face was getting a little red. "You can go ahead. I'll just meet you up there." And with that she was about to make her move away from him which pained both Hiei and the girl herself.

The Fire Demon didn't want to leave her like that after the encounter with those low-life people, but he also doesn't want to force her to come along in the way he used to. Back when they were a couple, comfortable with each other's company. As much as he wanted that, to have a little excuse to hold her in his arms, he also has to remind himself that the circumstances aren't the same like they used to before.

And it makes him wake up to the harsh reality, and make his core ache about the fact that they aren't together anymore.

How ironic that is.

It almost felt like the time when he had lost the Hiruseki Stone during one of his fights. How he first thought nothing much about his mother's stone other than something that has the power to calm him and attract enemies that he can kill. He never knew how valuable it was until he had lost that.

Now with Miyuki, even though he really cares about her and loves her still, the pain of losing her is just as painful but also powerful as well. He lost her when she went along with the trade and couldn't stop her in time, he had lost her when she died, and now he lost her again as a result of his foolish decisions that he had made in the beginning of the Tunnel Mission.

To neglect her in the many troubles that targeted her when she was most vulnerable. Sure, she can take care of herself just like she did many times before, and he trusted her with that, but at the same time, he wished he was there to help her more. Be with her truly like he promised.

Unfortunately, nobody cannot turn back time to be able to fix where everything broke. And Hiei knew this.

But at least it did not stop him from. . . trying to do somewhat better in a way. . .

In a pace and distance that would be good for both the girl and himself.

Hiei looked back at the girl who began to walk ahead, and after some more thinking later he made up his mind and began to walk by her side. Miyuki of course noticed it and turned to the demon with a questionable look.

"I'll walk you over there." He informed her, which took the girl off guard. "That's the least I can do." He then sighed after that.

The Urameshi girl looked to the side and grabbed her right upper arm shyly. She honestly didn't know what to say about that, or is there even anything to be said at all. But Miyuki just swallowed it up, shut her mouth and jut enjoyed the moment of the peaceful silence and the company of her demon while they went to the train station. While walking, the old feelings began to bubble up to the surface, reminding Miyuki of course how her heart is still longing for him, but she held her desire back. So did Hiei, who's wish once more was granted in a way, again. A wish to be or get somehow close to her. . . walk by her side. . . However, that soon came to a halt as well, when the Fire Demon decided to speak up.

"I saw you in the park back then with that small human family." Hiei told the girl who hummed out loud in reply.

"Still stalking me from the bush, Shadow Lord?" Miyuki questioned with a somewhat amused and joking tone. Of course, the Fire Demon was somewhat annoyed by it, but at the same time it gave a sense of comfort to him.

A small moment of nostalgia. . .

Many people on the outside would think of that gesture as something really strange, but if the two were taking the slightest knowledge of those outsiders, they wouldn't waste their own time to care about their close-minded thoughts one bit. Instead, they were using that time to cherish the moment they can share with each other as best, and as much as they can.

"Hn." Hiei huffed out loud and shook his head. "Anyways, you talked to them about your problem." At that Miyuki felt her stomach drop but she kept her own shame to herself.

"I know, it's pathetic. . ." The Urameshi girl breathed out in embarrassment. But little did she know that this is not how Hiei viewed the situation.

"It was strange since you had told your problem to a person that you didn't even know. . ." The Fire Demon pointed out. "However, it did give you something that you might have use it in the future along with the other advices that you had gotten from the other people you asked." Before his new sentence were made, he glanced at the side to look at the white-haired girl. "You took the risk, and trusted your instincts to make that decision to talk or not. I don't find that pathetic." When those words reached the Urameshi girl's ears she paused for a second with her steps and looked at Hiei with a surprised expression.

"You don't?" Miyuki asked, making the Fire Demon also stop on his tracks and look at the girl with a small nod of his head.

"I do have my opinions and disagreements in a way." The demon confessed before stepping closer to the girl who stood on her spot and remained calm, but her heart was going on a race at the closeness of his presence. "But those never stopped me from trusting you and respect your decisions." Then he placed a hand onto her shoulder. His movements at first were hesitant, because he doesn't want to make the girl uncomfortable like before, but he eventually just bit the bullet and took the risk. "Like I said, I'll do my best to support you when needed. Even if you end up not. . . needing me anymore."

"Hiei. . ." Miyuki called out his name so softly as her sapphire blue orbs finally met those ruby ones that made the demon get stunned by surprise. Her voice was like melody to his ears, so soothing and gentle like the warm breeze that decided to pass by them. But what caught his attention the most is how during this, her eyes were so lively, full of spirit.

He had seen it when it was only the two of them alone, and now he is seeing it again. Different in a way but giving out the same energy that had caught his attention immediately, and would make the butterflies burst within his stomach.

He was not alone in this though.

These feelings were also mutual to Miyuki as well, and for once she didn't feel the pain that would usually be summoned by her own guilt, shame and fear. . .

Feelings that made her subconsciousness choose the cowards way. . . negative feelings that held her back. . . to protect her heart again from being hurt. . . protect herself from any harm from the outside world again. . .

But after deciding on wanting to reconnect with Akio to talk with him about her problems, she made a hard choice in the end that might made her fear, but also finally be responsible.

She had chosen to be brave. . . She had chosen to face her own demons. . .

And now she is choosing to be brave again to finally be able to properly look at Hiei in the eyes again. . .

"Even if in this journey, the both of us might end up on different paths, it doesn't mean that I wouldn't want you to be a part of my life." Miyuki told the demon as she let her hand be place on top of his. As soon as that happened, the spark of warmth had spread up to Hiei's chest and then all over his body for a second. Once again this girl managed to surprise him. . .

"You won't be the only one in that." Hiei spoke up once more before he let out a sigh and with that painful aching within his chest he forced his hand to move away from his phoenix. "I'll keep my distances like we agreed on, but. . . . I won't let you be alone in this challenge." That took the Urameshi girl off guard, but the demon did not stop there. "I'm gonna try it myself as well.  . . make myself better until I deserve you. . ." Those words stabbed the girl right on the chest since it hit her in the heart so much on an emotional level. It hurt her, but at the same time, she was able to give a grateful smile to the demon boy in front of her. A smile that reflected how proud she is at him.

"Thank you Hiei. . ." She replied to him after the long pause between them. "For being patient with me, respect me. . . and for. . . basically everything. . ." Hiei of course felt his cheeks rose up, but he let out a scoff to hide it while looking away from Miyuki, which broke their eye contact.

"Hn, well it wouldn't be fair if you have to be the only one to do the work." The Fire Demon bluntly stated. "It has to work in both ways too." At that the teen girl just let out a small chuckle of amusement, because of the way how Hiei is acting now.

"Whatever you say, Shadow Lord." She teased while crossing her arms. Hiei was about to retort to her sassiness, but that was shut down because of the two people that just turned to the corner.

But not just any people. . .

"What the- Hiei?" Yusuke called out in disbelief before he looked between the Fire Demon and his little sister. "Miyuki?" The two looked at him and Koenma a bit dumbfounded at that moment.

"Umm, did we interrupt something?" The brunette teen chimed in with his question, but that just filled more tension in the air. Thankfully it didn't last long because Hiei and Miyuki took one last look at each other, and with that the Fire Demon disappeared. The Urameshi girl let out an exasperated sigh while one hand went up to held her upper arm and her brother approached her from behind with the young prince not too far from his side.

"Is everything okay Miyu?" The Urameshi boy asked with a small hint of concern, and got a small nod from his sister.

"Well, besides your so-called, 'perfect timing'." The girl added with a heavy sarcasm before letting out a small huff and walk ahead.

"Wha-Hey, wait up sis!" Yusuke cried out before rushing after his sibling with Koenma following behind their trail.

Today was indeed a strange one for everyone, but it did end up with some notes that they can all be grateful for and maybe later on help them get on the right direction. . . 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 109 35
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊+ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ┊ ┊ ☪⋆ ┊ ⊹ ┊ ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ˚✩ 𝓑𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 __________________ 𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓬 In 'By Chance' This is a C...
19.7K 876 82
"You know. . . Despite our differences, we both have the same flame inside of us. " I told him with honesty as I turned away, looking up at the beaut...
1.6K 103 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
22.9K 739 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...