SHAY RUDOLPH IMAGINES

By ohrudolph

just some imagines of your favorite blondie!! pls feel free to suggest something!! More

late nights
interview
sleep
homework
surfing
memories
quarantine
scary movie
valentine's day
summertime sadness
roller skating
perfect
in love

tiktoking

1.4K 27 1
By ohrudolph

i was laying on the bed as shay stood in front of her phone playing the same sound over and over again.

i sighed when i lifted my head off shay's pillow to look at her. she turned her head to me and smiled. she let out a little giggle when i shook my head slowly at her.

"what?" she chuckled.

"how many times are you going to play that song?" i asked.

"i'm sorry." she giggled before making her way onto the bed.

she laid beside me, placing a kiss to my forehead.

a/n: ik it's short. lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
104K 3.6K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
143K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
623K 22.5K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...