Cold Blood

Od djjinx

A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinc... Více

Chapter 1: Room 309
Chapter 2: Cold Blood
Chapter 3: Steal
Chapter 4: Do I look good?
Chapter 5: Strawberries
Chapter 6: Who is Jessica?
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Jeonju
Chapter 9: Universe
Chapter 10: Shakespeare
Chapter 11: The Exes
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Arcane
Chapter 14: Ice Cream
Chapter 15: TaeNy Day
Chapter 16: Zephyr
Chapter 17: Party Time
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Selfless
Chapter 20: Solicitous
Chapter 21: Trustworthy
Chapter 22: Mission
Epilogue
Waves of Romance

Prologue

938 33 15
Od djjinx

⚠️ Plagiarism is a crime. Any copy of this story without my consent is considered as one.

~~~

Sunday, 7am.

I push to open the door of our house to get in. I just came back from 2 hours of jogging around the village. I guess I'm too excited for today that I managed to run that long.

"There you are, my lovely daughter! Come, take a seat. Breakfast should be ready." Although my mother is smiling widely when she saw me, I could tell that she's also sad. I can see through her eyes.

"I'll just wash a bit, mom. I'm pretty much sweaty." I chuckled.

"Sure. But don't take long." I heard her say. So I didn't waste any minute to run in my room. I took a quick shower, and walk down the stairs to join them for the breakfast.

"Are you really sure about this, princess?" My father asked for the nth time.

"Yes, dad. I'm sure."

He sighed. "Fine. I'll drive you there."

"Sure. I'll just pack the remaining stuffs."

I'm on my last year as a college student. Summer vacation is done and we have to go back to school tomorrow.

"We just moved in here. Are you really sure you wanted to leave?" He asked once again.

Instead of getting irritated, I actually find it cute. This will be the first time for us to separate in a long time. And like he said, we just moved in, in this house. It's only been a week since we got here. To be honest, I was really irritated to hear about our sudden moving of house. I was more furious when I heard the exact location.

You see, we're from Seoul. We live in a city. I have a lot of friends, and we're pretty much active every night. We go to different clubs and parties. However, I have a boyfriend. He is lovely and very supportive. He doesn't mind the parties I go as long as I won't sleep with anyone else. And by saying that, it means I can be physically close with anyone who's got my attention for the night.

I'm not gonna lie, I do make out with them but that's it. I turn them down before they go too far. I've kissed a lot of boys. And as a young lady who grew up at the city, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just like they say, you should live your life. And so, I did.

Although I have a very active life, engaging sexual intercourses is not one of them. True, I drink a lot, I smoke, I dance flirtatiously, I kiss and make out with random boys but I was never touched on my private areas. Even my boyfriend couldn't touch me there. Because I believe that a girl shouldn't rush such stuffs. I was there to enjoy anyways. And I plan to give my precious body to my husband. Not boyfriend or some random guy. It should be someone who I'm married with.

With my friends and the parties all night, I can let loose. I can feel life like as if I was just alive every night. I am living the best life. I don't need to worry about my studies because even if I party a lot, my intelligence couldn't be denied. Although I would have some problems here and there, still, my father was there to fix it.

But then again, my parents broke the news of us moving in Jeonju. I don't know what's on their mind and why did they decided to leave Seoul. They don't mind me going home late. They let me live like a young lady should. I never heard a single complain from them. So, I don't think that's the reason why we left.

My boyfriend is against it. I was against of it too. But what do I do? My parents' decision is final no matter how I try to convince them to think about it again. Now, me and my boyfriend are sort of in a long distance relationship. We have nothing but our phones to communicate with. I miss him. Although he texts me every minute of everyday, I still miss him.

The only thing that's good in moving here is that, I get to finally move out from my parents. Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to know how it's like to live on my own. So today, I'm moving out of this house. We found an apartment near my new University. And that's where I'm going today.

However, I wouldn't be alone in the apartment. Every rooms are expected to have four tenants. There are two buildings that separates the girls and boys. Which I find really comfy. True, I flirt a lot with different boys at the club every night but to have them share an apartment with you is not my cup of tea. There's no way I'll let a boy linger around my resting space.

"We're here. Are you really sure?" He asked that again as soon as we parked in front of the apartment.

"Dad, for the nth time, yes."

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried. You're my only princess, Tiffany. And this is hard for me to do."

"I understand, dad. It makes me sad to be away from you and mom too. But hey, think about it. I'll learn how to be independent. Wasn't that the reason why you fell for mom?" I remember how he kept on bragging about how independent my mother was the first years they're together

"Yeah, but you don't need to. Boys will come running to you, princess. You're very pretty. You're perfect, Tiffany." He said like as if he can convince me with that. There's no turning back. My decision is final. I'm leaving that house.

"And I don't like that, dad. I want someone who see me for being me and not just because I am the beautiful and rich Tiffany. So I wanna be an independent woman too, dad. And I wanna learn it as soon as possible." I didn't lie. I don't wanna be with someone who only wants me because of my beauty or because of my parents' money.

"Why? You already have Siwon. Isn't he treating you right?" I was taken aback for a second. Right, I already have Siwon.

"What? Of course he does! I just want him to be more proud for having me. Come on, dad. We've talked about this. And we're already here. Can we stop arguing about this now?"

"Sweetie, we're not arguing with you. You see, me and your father are just worried because it's gonna be the first time without you in our house. Please understand." My mom from the passenger seat stretch her arm to hold my hand.

"I was patient enough, mom. Dad's been bugging me a lot." I'm so irritated right now. He's been acting too clingy since I broke the news of me living at the apartment. At first I really find it cute. But now it's too cute that makes me annoyed.

I sighed and look out of the window. I saw some students walk pass our car and some looking at the car curiously. Ah! Right, he used his luxurious car to drive me here. So much for showing off his money. I almost literally facepalm my face, only to realize that my mom's hand is still on top of mine.

"I need to go, mom." I said softly.

"Okay, let us help you with your belongings." She smiled at me.

"Princess..." I cut him off.

"Dad please! Everyone is staring at us now." My irritation is very clear in my voice. He look around then he sighed.

"Fine." He sadly stated. He walk out of the car to carry my luggage. Mom and I followed suit. A woman at the lobby gave him a key. And the three of us ride the elevator without a single word.

When we reached the floor, my dad lead the way to my room. He open the door using the key and let us walk inside first this time.

The apartment isn't that much. There's a small living room, a small kitchen and a single door which I believe leads you to a bedroom. And finally, a glass door that leads you to the balcony.

I walked around, studying each and every corner of the apartment. The walls are painted in white and navy blue. Even the set of sofa are in that same of color. The kitchen tools however, are mostly black. It's like a different world met each other in one single apartment. The vibes you get at the living room and the kitchen is very different.

I'm just wondering, why the colors particularly in this apartment is most likely guys preference? Who am I living with anyways? Aren't they coming here today?

"So? How do you like it?" My father asked.

I turn around to face him. My father is looking so sad. His attractive eyes are red. When did he cry?

"I like it a lot, dad." I smiled.

"Glad that you do."

"Sweetie, we won't stay long. Visitors aren't allowed in this building. Your father just happened to have a contact to the owner so he spared us a few minutes to walk you here." My mom came closer to me as she spoke. "Tiffany, it will be hard for you to live on your own. I know you will have roommates but still, you're on your own. I can feel your excitement today, sweetie. But I'm afraid I'll have to warn you that bad days will come. And believe me, it's normal. But I trust you. I know you're strong enough. You seem so confident. That's why I believe you will be that someone you wish to be in the future. So when you're having a hard time, you can call us. We're always here for you, okay?" She fixed my hair while talking. When she's done, she stared straight in my eyes. I saw something that pass through her eyes, a foreign emotion that I've never seen before, but I can't name it.

I nod my head to her, "Okay, mom."

"And when the hard times come to you, remember how determined you are today. Don't let the pressure crash you into pieces. Instead, make the pressure mold you into a rare piece of diamond. And always remember, mom is always proud of you." She smiled with a lone tear in her eyes as she kissed my forehead to hide it.

"I'll always remember that, mom. Please don't forget how much I love you. I will be back to you and dad soon when I found what I'm looking for." I said comfortingly while caressing her arms.

She pull away while nodding her head. There, I knew that she understood. After all, she was just like me before. She was also a spoiled princess by my grandparents. But then, she decided to move out and be independent. There, she met my father. The only missing piece to complete her.

And just like her, I can feel that something is still missing in me. I just can't figure it out yet. But of course, it's not like my mom. I already have my boyfriend and we're pretty much in love with each other. Maybe it has something to do with growing up and building up myself alone.

"Right, we need to go now." My father told us.

My mother's tears that she's trying to hold back a while ago is now freely flowing down her beautiful face. She pulled me and hug me tight like as if she don't wanna let go because if she does, she won't be able to see me again. I hug her as I rubbed her back to soothe her. I'll be back to you, mom. Don't worry. I'll always be your daughter.

She let go of me. Stared at me for a while before stepping back to let my father hug me this time.

"I'll miss you so much, Tiffany. You can always come back to us at anytime of any day you want. Please always call us, okay?" He whispered. And unlike the usual powerful demeanor he have, his voice is small and soft this time.

I nod my head before pulling away. "I'll miss you both. Please take care of yourselves. You can always visit me here. 'til then, I'll do my best to finish my studies and be who I want to be. I love you mom and dad!" I gave them a soft kiss on their cheeks. And wave my hand goodbye.

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭 We're back with another story. 😁

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.5K 753 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
10.8K 632 29
"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from the things you've lost." - Taeyeon "I thin...
170K 3.4K 37
Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and able to to make people pissed in their pant...
2.7K 171 11
Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany who works at Soshi Kindergarten were secretly admiring each other since they we're both dense. The group of kids in Soshi...