Little Snow Princess

By GreenPuggy

Your a princess traveling from a snowy kingdom to Ulstead. Your kingdom is has gotten word of Ulsetad being a... More

Stranded
Meeting Udo
Getting Settled
Borra
The Tundra
Challenge
It'll be ok
Prepare
I love you
I'm sorry
Awaken
Ulstead
Your ok
Mother...
Spring
Maleficent
I shall help
Oh no
Blue
Don't die
Losing Everything
Healing
Wings
Let's talk
Scars and Beauty
Elurra visits
Not so easy
Listen and Learn
Time To Go
Preparation
His Perspective
Reuniting
Calm Before the Storm
The Truth
Ulstead
United
A/N, but it's Great News
Finally Together
One Year
Deadly Proposal
Pain
🍋A/N about Lemons🍋
Plan
A Break
Relationships
Similarities
Return
Are you ready?

Senara

307 13 0
By GreenPuggy

The pictures used throughout the rest of the book are NOT mine. 

Your POV

The ship swayed side to side as I laid in my bed. It had been 2 days since I'd left the nest of Origin. I had run out of tears, so all I could do was lay in my bed, waiting to arrive in Senara. Ever since I had boarded the ship, I haven't spoken to anyone, not even my parents. 'Come on, y/n! You can't stay in your room, sulking. You knew this day would come, and you knew it would hurt when it did. It's not like your never going to see your friends again, just not for a little while.' My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I sat up, quickly covering myself with my blanket. "Who is it," I asked with a dried, raspy tone. "It's your father. Can I come in?" My father asked. Hesitantly, I answered. "Sure," My father opened and closed the door, coming over and sitting next to me on my bed. 

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. Your mother told me how upset you were when you found out about our return to Senara. I hope you can forgive me. I never meant to hurt you," My father apologized. I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder. "Father, it's not your fault. There is no need to apologize. I knew this day would come eventually," I reassured my father. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "I'm glad you were safe and that the dark fey protected you," My father kissed the top of my head. "And I'm glad that you are fully healed. When you fell from the tower, I feared the worst," I said, a small smile grew across my face. I let go of my father, brushing some of my hair out of my face. "If your feeling well enough, would you like to have lunch with your mother and me?" My father asked. "It would be nice to get out of my room for once," I agreed. My father smiled at my answer. "Alright, we'll be on the top deck," My father said, kissing my head a final time before walking out of my room. 

Sighing a final time, I stood from my bed, stretching out my limbs. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a dress. 

I stood in front of a mirror and looked at myself. Everything looked fine other than my knotted and tangled hair. I raised my hand to my hair, tangling my fingers in it. Using my magic, blue waves of magic floated around me as I straightened my hair. After a few seconds, my hair was straight. With that complete, I braided my hair( or not for those with short hair). Slipping on some black flat shoes, I walked out of my room and to the top deck. The sun blinded me for a few seconds since I hadn't been outside my room for the past 2 days. Once my eyes were finally used to the sun's raze, I walked over to my parents, who were sitting at a small wooden table, drinking tea. I sat in between them. "It's good to see you out of your room," My mother said with a small smile. "Yes, it was starting to become a little stuffy in there. Lunch also sounds nice right about now," I said as a maid started to pour me a cup of tea, but I stopped her. 

"It's alright. I can do it," I said, taking the teapot and pouring myself a cup of tea. "We will be arriving in Senara in about 30 minutes," My father said, adding sugar to his tea. "Alright, I'll start to back my things. However, I have a question," I said, adding cream to my tea. "We're listening," My mother said, putting down her cup of tea. "What has happened in Senara that made us have to leave so abruptly?" I asked. As another maid brought us a plate of small square sandwiches, father began to speak. "Our citizens have begun rioting throughout the kingdom. They feel unsafe with their leaders not around. They feel that we have abandoned them," My father said, taking a sandwich for himself. "Ok, and they are also worried about me?" I asked, sipping some of my tea. "Yes, when the citizens heard of your disappearance, like us, they became worried. Then they got wind of what happened in Ulstead, which led them to believe that you were dead. They feared that the only heir to the throne had died, which led to the riots," My mother chimed in. 

"So all we need to do is reassure the citizens that everything is alright and shall go back to normal," Father said. "Well, sort of back to normal," I said, looking at my wings. "Speaking of wings, do you remember me ever having wings when you were younger?" Mother asked, putting a few small sandwiches on her plate. "No, why is that?" I asked, finishing my tea. "I used my magic to hide them. I wasn't sure how'd you feel when you found out about the dark fey. I wasn't sure if you would have hatred for them," Mother confessed. "Why didn't you tell me about my powers?" I asked, pouring myself another cup of tea. "Throughout your childhood, you didn't really show any signs of having powers. Your father and I figured that you were human. Since you didn't show any signs of having powers, we didn't feel the need to tell you," Mother said. "Ok, so how do we tell the kingdom about my powers and wings?" I asked, starting to grab sandwiches for myself. "When we arrive, there shall be a celebration. We can inform the kingdom of your powers and wings there. However, if you don't feel comfortable with that, you don't have to -," I cut my father off. "No, I want my kingdom to know about this. I want them to get used to who I am now. Before I left Senara, I was known as the shy and gentle princess that needed to be protected all the time. However, now I shall be known as the brave and strong princess that can protect herself," I said confidently.

Mother and Father smiled at me. "I'm glad you've expected who you are," Mother said, clapping her hands together. "So am I," My father chimed in. I smiled at both my parents. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the captain walk up to us. He was a white-haired and breaded man, wearing a long blue coat, brown pants, and black boots. "Forgive me for intruding, King Gale, Queen Elurra, and Princess Y/N. However, I have news," The Caption spoke, bowing to us. "Go on," My father said, letting the caption continued. "We have arrived in Senara," The caption said. Turning our heads to the front of the ship, we entered the large tunnel leading to Senara. 

A large shadow covered the boat as we entered the tunnel. I stood from the table and walked over to one of the ledges of the ship. Smaller ships sailed next to us, most likely fishing. The fishermen and women all turned to our boat as we passed them. They bowed and cheered at our return. I couldn't help but smile at my people as we continued to sail past their boats. Through the small opening from the tunnel, flurries of snow fell. The temperature started to become a little colder than before. A maid walked to my side and spoke. "Most of your things have been packed, Princess," The maid said. I turned to her and responded. "Oh, thank you. Although, I was going to pack my things myself," I admitted. The maid bowed and began apologizing profusely at me. "It's alright. There is no need to apologize. Now, please calm down before you have a panic attack," I said, standing the maid up. She sighed with relief as my mother walked up to us. "Y/n, since it is getting colder, you should change into something warmer," Mother suggested. "Alright," I said before walking back down into the ship and my room. 

My room was bare, other than a white-sheeted bed and wooden table. On the table was the bag of herbs Ini had given me. 'I'm glad the maid didn't pack away my herbs.' I then turned to 2 large bags laid against my temporary bed. Opening it carefully, I pulled out a dress that was cute but would also keep me warm. 

I put it on and folded my other dress, putting it in the same bag. Just then, a crewmate came into my room. "Forgive me for intruding, Princess Y/n. I am here to take your bags," The crewmate said, bowing to me. "It's ok. I can carry my bags," I said with a smile, lifting my bags with ease. "Oh alright, we're arriving at the dock at this moment," the crewmate said, bowing again before walking away. Just as I was about to leave, I dropped one of the bags and picked up the bag of herbs. I wrapped the strap over my shoulder, picked up the bag I had dropped, and walked out of my room. As I walked up the stairs leading to the top deck, I could hear the cheers of citizens. 'This is it, y/n. Your home,' 

Stepping up the few stairs left, I was greeted by the screams and cheers from the citizens. They stood around the dock, waiting for the ship to dock. 

The ship halted to a stop at the dock, making everything shift forwards slightly. The crew members began to unload everything on the ship as I walked up to my mother and father. They were looking out to the crowd of people in front of them at the front of the ship. "This is it. We're finally home. How are you feeling?" Father asked, turning to me. "I feel nervous, scared, but overall, very excited," I said with a giggle. Father smiled and chuckled. "Good, it's time," Father and mother walked to the plank that led to the dock. As they walked on the plank, I took a deep breath and followed their led. 

As soon as I stepped on the plank, the citizens cheered with happiness and relief. Father, mother, and I walked to the head of the crowd. Father raised his hand, silencing everyone as he started to speak. "Greetings, I'd like to apologize to all of you for our absence. I understand how scared and worried all of you were. I'm sure you heard about the war in Ulstead. Also, about my near-death experience and my daughter's disappearance. However, with our arrival, we bring good news. The war with Ulstead has long since ended, I have fully recovered, and my daughter has been found safe and unharmed," Father said loudly. Everyone cheered and turned their attention to me. "THE PRINCESS HAS WINGS!!!!" Someone screamed from the crowd. The cheers turned into whispers. "Citizens of Senara, yes, I have wings now. During the time of my disappearance, I discovered a lot about myself. I discovered my mother's powers and past, my powers, and the dark fey. I, like my mother, have wings and powers. I will use these gifts to my advantage. I will use them to help lead Senara, like my mother and father have," I announced. The cheers came back as I finished. Taking my father and mother's hand, we walked three horses waiting for us. We got on the horses and rode to the castle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 12 14
When Raelyn married in to the royal Älva family, she never expected the tragedies that came soon after. As quick as she was married to the love of he...
308 14 14
Taniya Snowdon a girl from a wonderful but ancient world where only magical creatures lived in. Therefore, Fanogg the Guardian of The Chosen One. Lur...
58 0 51
"Let me kindle a flame of remembrance within each of you, so that all those who have fallen may forever live on in our hearts, driving us in our need...
484 4 17
You and Sam are now doing things you never expected. Get into arguments that were thought to never be possible. Lose people you would never want to l...