hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[29] Friends Again and Crushes?

1K 39 29
By hemmosocial

Luke

"Why am I so scared?" I said as all of us were packed in a hospital room, waiting for Emily to wake up. "You did all you can" Ms. Rowan said. "It's because you l-" "Don't say that word" I said interrupting Michael.

"What are you scared of?" Calum asked, "She's fine" "I don't know, I just have a feeling something's going to happen" I said, "That's what happens in the movies" "Well if it's that movie" Michael said, "This ain't a movie that I wanna see"

"Those movies are depressing man" Calum said, "Of course that's going to happen in those movies but this is real life" "What if she wakes up with amnesia?" I said. "And forgets all the stupid things you've done" Michael said, "It'll leave you with a fresh start"

"But some of those memories were good ones" I said. "I don't want her to lose that" "You've become soft, yeah?" Ashton said. "I have not become soft" I scoffed. The boys chuckled and I glared at them.

"Hold on she's waking up" Ms. Rowan said and we all stared at her. She blinked a couple of times until her bright green eyes became visible. She stared as us staring at her.

"Don't you know anything about personal space?" She said and we all smiled. "Seriously guys" she said and we all backed off. "I'm glad you're okay" Ms. Rowan said.

"How long was I out and why am I so hungry?" She asked and we all laughed. "Once you get out we can all go to Nando's" I said. "You read my mind Hemmings but can we go to McDonalds? I'm craving fries" she said. "Sure Hunter" I said.

"That's fine mom?" She asked Ms. Rowan. "That's fine" she said, "Just be careful because we always seem to be in this position often" "I will mom" she said, "You should thank Luke because he saved me from being roadkill"

"You're welcome" I said. "See I like this kind of Luke and Emily" Ashton said. "What kind of Luke and Emily?" Michael asked. "The friendlier kind" Ashton said, "When you're both asses to each other, it gives me a headache" "Amen to that" Calum said.

"I actually like this too" Emily said. "I do too" I said, "Let's keep it that way"

-

"How come Meredith wasn't there?" Emily asked munching on the salty fries she bought. We all looked towards Calum.

"I have no idea" he said, "She's been off lately. She doesn't return my texts or calls. It's like she disappeared" "When's the last time you've seen her?" I asked. "I don't know, last week?" He said, "I feel like there's no spark anymore"

"Then break it off" Michael said, "Man up" "It's not easy that way" Calum said. "Yes it is" Michael said smoothly, "I just did yesterday with Cassidy"

"You broke it off already?" Emily asked, "It hasn't even been a month" "Feelings go" Michael said, "Besides I found out she has this weird wig fetish" "I thought it was from her mom's salon" I said. "No she doesn't" Michael said, "and it creeped me out"

"Okay, anyways you got to break it off Calum" Emily said, "Just like I did with Jake" "He wasn't that great anyways" I said, "I heard he's a drug dealer" "He's not a drug dealer" she said, "He transferred schools because he had this big sports opportunity"

"Also know as drugs" I said. "Lukey's jealous" Calum said. "Shut up Calum" I said, "I am not jealous" "She's free on the market" Michael whispered to me. I was hoping she didn't hear that but she raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to go to the washroom" she said breaking the awkward tension between all of us.

"Way to be less obvious" I said sipping my drink. "You were being all jealous, and we couldn't stop that" Calum said, "besides Michael's right, she's free" "She's not an object you idiot" Ashton said.

"Who's not an object?" She came walking back with her hand on her hip. "Nothing" I said. "We were just talking about someone's birthday that's coming up" Michael said. I have to give him props for that save.

"But my birthday's not for another month" she said and I regret giving him props. "It's never too early to prepare for someone's 18th birthday" I said.

"Well then what's the plan for today?" She asked, "Tomorrow school starts again" "We could go to..." I said. "We could go just chill at my house" Calum said. "Sounds like fun" I said.

"First can I go home and change into more comfortable clothes?" She asked. "I'll drive you" Luke said, "Meet you at your house mates"

-

"I'll just be a second" she said and we both walked into her house. The first thing we saw was her mom crying on the counter. She ran to her mom and I followed as well.

"Mom! What happened?" She said comforting her mom. "I didn't think you'd be home so soon" she sniffled. "I was just going to change clothes then go to Calum's" Emily said.

"It's your father" she said, "He stopped paying for the house and my paycheck is too low to pay for the house" "I can get another job mom" Emily said, "I could work at the diner" "That would be nice Emily but it still wouldn't be enough" her mom frowned.

"Sorry you have to deal with this with us Luke" she said, "I'm going to stay here with my mom while we work this through" "When do you lose the house?" I asked. "Tomorrow" her mom said.

"Where will we stay?" Emily asked. "At a motel for now I guess" her mom said. "You can stay at my place" I suggested, "Ben and Jack moved out, we have extra rooms" "Really?" Emily asked. I nodded. "You are the best" she walked up to me and gave me a hug. An actual hug. Not a hug that was forced, I liked it.

"I just have to ask my mom but I think she'd be okay with it" I said. "Thank you thank you thank you" Emily said again. "We appreciate your kindness Luke" her mom said, "I'll talk to Liz and you two have fun at Calum's"

I walked up the stairs to my room with Luke. "Do you want me to stay here whilst you change?" I asked to be polite. "Nah it's fine we're friends now, plus it's not a big deal because it's you" she said.

"Are you sure because if you don't feel comfortable-" I said but she interrupted me. "It's fine Luke" she chuckled, "I actually like this dorky, nervous side of you" "Hehe" I said nervously.

She opened her closet and took out a pair of sweatpants and a band tee. She changed and I was too nervous to look. I don't know why I felt this awkward around her. She wasn't with me why should I be with her?

"There done" she cheerfully said and picked up the red and black flannel. She took her phone and a bag. "Off to Calum's" I said.

We started walking down the the stairs and out the door. "Thanks again" she said. "You are a very thankful person today, no ones ever said thank you that much to me in one day" I said, "And you've never" "I'm sorry" she said. "Don't say sorry as much as you said thank you" I chuckled which received a giggle from her.

"I just felt like I needed to for all those times I haven't" she said, "and now that I needed your help you've given it to me and I can't thank you enough" We stood at the front door and I knocked, "Calum open up"

The door clicked and Calum popped into the doorway. "What took you so long?" He chuckled, "We've ordered pizza and played Fifa for like half an hour. You live next door" "We had a setback" Emily said.

"A makeout session?" Michael yelled from the living room. "Shut up Michael" I yelled. "But you did right?" Calum said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up Calum" I said. "Fine fine you didn't but you wished you did" he said. "Shut up Calum" Emily and I both said at the same time.

"Just let us in" Emily said. "Fine" he said and moved out of the way to let the two of us in.

She walked over to the couch and started talking to Ashton. "C'mon dude tell her" Calum said breaking the awkward stare between Emily and I.

"She's my roommate now" I said, "It'll be too awkward" "She's your roommate?" He said, "When did this happen?" "That's why we were late" I said, "I'll explain it later"

"Whatever okay" Calum said. "How about we play some truth or dare?" He yelled to everyone in the room.

"I hate truth or dare" Emily said, "It always ends up bad" "No it doesn't" Michael said. "I had to jump in a pool" she said, "I can't swim" "You shouldn't have chosen dare" Ashton said.

"Truth is even worse" she said, "I'll have to admit something" "We should make a pact that we'll all be an open book" Michael said, "because truth makes up a friendship"

"Fine" she said, "I'm leaving once it gets weird" "That's when the fun starts" Michael frowned. "Just start" she said crossing her arms.

"Okay Luke truth or dare" Calum said. I confidently said, "Truth" "Do you have a crush on someone?" He said. "Yes" I said, "Next person" "Emily" Michael said, "Truth or Dare" "Dare" she said. "Kiss the person in your right" Michael said.

I looked at her and she looked at me. I was on her right. "Okay whatever" she said, "It's not like it means anything" What she didn't know was that this meant the most to me.

****

Do you get what's happening? If not I'd be happy to tell you

I have the most amazing idea for the sequel so there will be one

Dude the comments and votes wow I appreciate how much you guys like this book

Is it bad I want band merch? I really do

Thanks and bai

Instagram: @/rebelmuke
Twitter: @/discxnnectedsos

-ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
12.7K 81 13
luke hemmings smut