Cabin boy, Jim Hawkins x read...

By CedricDiggorysthot

**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides pro... More

Prolouge
1. Billy bones
2. Treasure planet?!
3. RLS legacy
4. John Silver
5. Bright eyes and bad breath
Feelings (semi edited)
7. Supernova
8. Lots of talks
10. B.E.N
11. Our Map
Scroops end
Treasure planet
(Semi edited) Before I do anything
Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos
A fresh start

9. Betrayal

2.2K 48 20
By CedricDiggorysthot

He was obsessed with her now.

Unable to get the feeling of her lips off his chin.

His chest heaved up and down excitedly as he grinned thinking about it. He couldn't keep his hands off her, any excuse he has to even brush against her, he did.

He wasn't ashamed to admit it.
He had grown an attraction to his friend.

Well yeah, he had always known Y/N was attractive. Anyone who looked at her could see that, But he never cared for it. When you've known someone for so long you become numb to their looks so that it means nothing to you.

now he actually noticed it and he was sure his recent feelings wasn't just about being grateful for her.

Silver was right. He liked her.

———-

Y/N woke up to a loud thud, she looked over and saw that Jim had fell on the ground. She wasn't surprised however, he had been sleeping under Mr Zoff as his hammock was placed above his. And his snoring causes him to make those fart noises right in front of his face.

It took everything in her to suppress her giggles but instead, they came out as weird noises since she couldn't contain them.

Jim shot her a glare.

Jim threw his boot at her, but she caught it swiftly and leaned on her other arm.
"Morning sunshine!" She sang enthusiastically, grinning ear to ear.

"Shut up" he said groggily, even though she was speaking as a joke, it gave him a ton of butterflies.
He tried to put his other boot on but it ran away from him, Y/Ns eyebrow raised at it as she watched the scene, her head resting her her palm.

"Morph!" He groaned rubbing his face. He limped after him wanting to retrieve his boot.
"Morph, knock it off" He now kneeled in front of the chest morph had hid behind with his boot.
"Y/N, please pass my other shoe back"

"No" she laughed after she finished putting her own shoes on.

"It's to early for this" he groaned, resting his head into the chest. Boot Morph walked behind him and kicked him, on his ass.

Y/N fell back In her hammock as she shrieked with laughter, her hands clutching over her stomach. Her eyes closed as her legs dangled off the side.

Jim glared at her before smirking, walking towards her hammock quietly.

He shoved his foot in her face and kept it there.

Y/Ns eyes widened and she physically halted, the stench of his socks filling her nostrils.
"AWWWW GROSS!" She choked, repeatedly pushing his foot away while she tried to scoot away from his following foot, finally falling out of the hammock as Jim cackled.
"You're feral. That was feral. you're disgusting."
She spoke nasally as she pinched her noise.

He only chucked to himself before he caught sight of morph flying out from the cabin.

"Oh hey! Morph!" Jim yelled after him who in return, blew Jim a raspberry.
He turned back into himself and pulled out his real boot flying off with it.

Y/N started running after morph, Jim's left foot tucked under her arm.

"Wha- Hey!"

"Now I have a something to remember you by once I kill you" Y/N yelled behind her.

Jim laughed before running after both.

Y/N hadn't realised just how fast Jim was running so Jim easily caught up to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest, his other hand sitting in her lower back.
Then he grinned and kissed her cheek.

Y/Ns face reddened, Jim never showed affection like that, like ever.
"You're in a good mood this morning?" She then grinned slowly.

"Yeah, I am" he smiled genuinely. "Still want to kill me?"

"Yes"
She flicked his nose, causing him to flinch back as she then ran off again.

He glared at her before  running after.

"You're so stupid you didn't even grab the shoe!"

Jim was not to far behind Y/N, his hand was outstretched ready to grab hold of her wrist but morph quickly turned into a sort of fish creature and blew water into Jim face, catching him off guard so that Y/N wouldn't be caught.

Morph cackled at Jim who glared at the flying Bob, in morphs moment of weakness Jim snatched his right boot from morph and quickly shoved it on his foot.

Y/N had already run into the galley and looking for a hiding spot.

"That's it you little squid" Jim  laughed trying to catch him, but morph ducked under as he was able to fit through below.

Jim dropped to the floor, swinging himself around, hosting himself up with his elbows as he tried to hit morph with his clothed foot, like a game of whack-a-mole as morph turned into multiple small faces of Jim's face.

Until morph stopped showing up.

"Morph!"

Morph turned to Y/N once he stopped flying up, now just in the galley.

Y/N heard Jim groan from above, the followed my quick footsteps, probably realising she wasn't there and already hiding.

"Come in here!" Y/N mouthed, motioning with her hands for morph to join her which he did, flying excitedly with his tongue sticking out from the side.

Y/N was sitting in a small cupboard, shelves of canned food just above her head.

Morph sat on Y/Ns knees, grinning happily before the door the the cupboard was half open, and seeing the small hole where the door handle was supposed to be.
Must of fallen off.

Morph flew off Y/Ns knees and to the cupboard door to fully close it.

Jim was just entering the galley, half his body visible.
Deciding quickly, morph turned into a door handle and hid in place of the hole.

Jim's footsteps filled the room. Y/N clapped her hand over her mouth just in case her breathing was to loud and needed to be muffled.

Jim walked around soundlessly, looking around until he spotted morphed as the door handle.
Morph has opened his eyes, giving away they're hiding spot.

"Aha! Busted!" Jim cheered, sprinting towards the cupboard and pulling morph off.
Morph was in a grim grasp within Jim's hand beige ehe released.

Jim stuck out his tongue and he gave morph a belly rub with a single finger who laughed silently as he turned back into his real self.

Y/N peaked out of the hole now, her eye blinking as she watched.

After a few seconds of rubbing morphs belly, Jim slowly turned back to the cupboard, spitting Y/N eyes peaking through from the corner of his.

He slightly smirked before aggressively opening up the door, causing Y/N to shriek as she hadn't suspected that Jim had seen her.

He sat between her legs which were bent up in front of her.
"Ow!" Jim hissed, rubbing his head softly.
Due to jumping in roughly, a can of pineapple fell on his head.

Y/N scoffed a laugh. "Karma!"

Jim opened his mouth to say something but stopped once he heard different voices enter the galley.
He professed a finger to his lips gently, nodding to Y/N who nodded understandably.

"Look what we're saying is we're sick of all this waiting!"

Jim leaned forward to peak out from the hole, Y/Ns eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip as the door on her side was slightly open.

She gestured down towards it with her eyes, Jim followed her gaze and also started to slightly panic.
He went to peak through the hole again, all while placing his fingers just under the door, slowly trying to pull it closed.

"There's only three of them left!"

"We are wanting to move!"

Y/N cringed as the door squeaked, she gripped onto Jim's wrist to stop him from pulling it more. They stayed in that position.

Numerous crew members complained. They placed their ears to the door as close as they could, but not too heavy so that it would just widely open even more that it was.

"We don't move till we got the treasure in hand!" Came silvers voice, Y/N and Jim turned to eachother, wide eyed.

"I say we kill them all now" smirked Scroop, holding up his claw.

"I say what's to say!" Silver growled pulling Scroop by his face.
"Disobey my orders again, like that stunt you pulled with mr Arrow, and so help me you'll be joining him!"

Jim's looked confused.
"I told you so!" Y/N mouthed aggressively, gesturing towards herself.
Jim leaned back to listen in.

Silver threw scroop into a barrel, it rolled roughly and slammed into the cupboard the two were hiding in.

The cupboard shook violently, Jim reached over to Y/N and gripped her shoulders protectively as morph flew into Jim's shirt, he looking atound the shaking cupboard in panic.

"Strong talk but I know otherwise" Scroop growled. He placed his hand in the barrel we were in.

Y/N gasped, seeing that the door was now wide open.

Pausing for a quick millisecond, Jim quickly reached under the door and slammed in shut.

Y/N held her eyes tightly as she hoped no one's had noticed.

Jim held Y/N hand now, squeezing it tightly as he saw Scroop walk towards the cupboard. They held their breath.

Scroop however stopped at the barrel beside them picking a purp up from inside.
They sighed in relief, Jim's hand loosening In Y/Ns as she rested her head back as Jim rested his forward, exhaling.
"It's those children"

Silver looked guilty, Y/N and Jim's heads snapped back up.

"Me thinks... you have a soft spot for them" Scroop continued poking the purp.

The crew around them murmured in agreement.

"Now mark me... the lot of ya!" Yelled silver, "I care about one thing, and one thing only, flints trove!"

"You think I'd risk it all for the sake for some nosewiping little whelps?"

If Y/Ns heart was dropping, she couldn't imagine how Jim was feeling. His breathing had already began to get heavy and it looked like he was going through all the different stages of grief at once.

"What was it now? 'You got the making of greatness in yous'" Scroop repeated from the conversation they had with Silver last night.

He gritted his teeth. "Shut your yap!" Silver yelled, his robotic eye turning red. "I cozied up to those kids to keep them off our scent!" he explained.

The two couldn't even look at each other. They just started and the bottom of the cupboard in shock and hurt.
"But I ain't gone soft!" Silver assured the crew, pointing his finger accusingly to Scroop.

Scroop scoffed. Silver shot him another glare.

"Land ho" someone yelled from above, the crew below erupted in cheers and Scroop turned his attention away from Silver.

So everything was a lie. He didn't care.

Y/N looked to Jim, seeing him tear up and looking like he had a lump in his throat wanted to make Y/N mad at Silver.
But she didn't have the energy to be mad. It was too upsetting, her head still wasn't wrapped around it.

Once all the crew had left Y/N stepped out of the cupboard, then crouching over and grabbing ahold of both Jim's hands and helping him out.
He walked out in a haze, still processing it.

He  stumbled over his own feet once Y/N let go to lean herself up on a table, the bringing a hand to he forehead as Jim stroked his entire face.

Suddenly, Jim's face started to fall and he quickly grabbed Y/Ns hand, running straight for the steps and ready to tell the captain.

But their path was blocked.

"Jimbo, N/N?" Silver questioned looking around before forcing them back down into the galley.

He smiled innocently. "Playing games? Are we"
He approached them making the rein back into a table.
Jim pushed himself slightly in front of Y/N.

The rage finally came to Y/N. She glared at Silver angrily for upsetting Jim who had finally found someone he could look up to.

"Yeah, yeah we're playing games" Jim replied heatedly as Y/N continued to glare at him.

"Oh I see, well I was never good at games... always hated to lose" silver played along,  the hand that was no behind his back clicked.

Jim was feeling for anything on the table, finally clasping onto a pair of pliers that he could use as a weapon.

"Me to!" Jim grunted  aggressively, joking Y/Ns hand with his as he used the other to stab a whole into his prosthetic leg that now blew steam as silver yelled.
As they ran past Y/N also shoved silver with her elbow into his stomach, causing silver to let out another shriek.

Jim held tightly onto Y/Ns hand as he lead them to the stairs, before making there way way he let Y/N get in front before placing a hand on her shoulder and back to push her up faster.
"Go go go go go!" He muttered quickly.

Y/N quickly opened the door to her office, Jim continued to push her in before he quickly stepped in and slammed the door shut, locking it to.

He breathed heavily as she licked the door, turning around and leaning on his back and Y/N was already cleansed over, her hand on her thighs as she panted.

Morph flew out of Jim's shirt and onto Y/Ns shoulder, they both glanced up at him as he flew.

"What in the- you two better have a good excuse for this?!" Captain Amelia scolded in shocked, Delbert was here to. Convenient.

"Pirates, they're all pirates" Jim replied his voice shaking.

"They're gonna kill us once they "got the treasure in hand"" Y/N continued.
Amelia raised her eyebrow before hearing shouting from outside.

"Change in plan lads! We move now!" Silver yelled, this was enough evidence for Amelia, she quickly turned to her weaponry cabinet.

"Pirates on my ship! I'll  see they all hang!" She said angrily, taking a laser gun, loading it and throwing it to Delbert. "doctor, familiar with these?"

"Oh I've seen, well I've read-" he rambled as he set off the gun making a hole in the wall. They all gave him a 'really?' Look.
"Uh no, no I'm not"

The Captain rolled her eyes. "Mr Hawkins, defend this with your life!" She threw Jim the map.

Morph took the map as she threw it.

"Morph give me that!" Jim yelled taking it from  him.

"Y/N, here I taught you how to use this" she threw her a  gun, she  caught it quickly.

"Where's mine?!" Jim shrieked.

"Stick with her" Amelia nodded towards Y/N as she kept her eyes on the door.

Y/N smirked at Jim who now looked upset.

——————-
They quickly burned a hole through the deck and jumped in, running through the bottom of the ship to escape on a life boat.

The pirates were close behind, Amelia closed a metal door on them after pulling Delbert out of the way, he mumbled a thank you and Amelia melted the door shut.
"To the long boats quickly!"

Jim waited for Y/N to get in before he helped himself in.

Amelia quickly pulled the lever so that the hatch would open below them before she somersaulted in herself.

Just then morph took the map from Jim's pocket and flew out. "Morph! No!"

Jim quickly jumped out after him and of course Y/N wasn't going to wait in the boat without him, so she went after.

Delbert had aimed for Something on the 'ceiling' I fell down and crashed through the bottom of the ship, causing multiple crew member to talk to their deaths.

Impressed Amelia turned to Delbert. "Did you actually aim for that?"

"You know actually I did" Delbert was impressed with himself also.

"Morph here! This isn't a game" Y/N shouted dodging some laser shots and shooting back at them.

"Morph here Morph!" Yelled Jim. Morph flew away as silver started calling for him as well.

He whistled "Morphy come here"

"Morph. Morph bring it here. Morph come on boy" Jim tried to convince, his voice turning dealer and more playful.

"Come on morph? Give it to us!" Y/N called sweetly.

On and on they all called for him  and it got more aggressive, being conflicted on who to give it to Morph flew into a pile of ropes.

Taking no chances Jim ran for the pile, having a better advantage since silver was crawling on the floor due to his leg.

Jim made eye contact with silver as he pulled out the map, Y/N right beside him before they turned away and ran back to the long boat.

Silver had his gun aimed at the back of Jim's head, but sighed as he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger.

Y/N was first ti reach the boat, she gripped the edge and tried to pull herself up but Jim grabbed onto her waist and held her up more to get in.
Once Y/N was in she turned ti Jim and grabbed his arm, helping to pull him in.

They started to fly off away from the ship.

"Captain! Laser ball at twelve o'clock" Delbert shrieked.

The laser ball hit the back of the ship. Y/N fell forward as the boat started to fall. Jim hugged Y/N tightly and they fell.

The boat fell through these mushroom like trees it hit a few, then the boat toppled over and glided on the ground.

Jim lifted up the boat as we had crashed upside down.
"Owww" he groaned rubbing his neck before turning to Y/N.
"Are you hurt?" He Leaned towards her, hand outstretched as is he was about to cup her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Y/N replied, quickly rolling down her pant to hide the wound on her thigh she had just gotten.
"What about you...?"

"That's more fun than I ever want to have again" Delbert stated getting up as if it were nothing.

Jim got up, then held Y/N up from grabbing her from under her arms.
"Thanks" she exhaled.

"Captain!" Delbert said in alert, this caught the twos  attention as their heads turned towards her.

Amelia was on her knees holding her side. Jim went to help her up, along with Delbert.

"Don't fuss" she fell back as Delbert caught her again. "Slight bruising that's all" she denied "cup of tea and I'll be right as rain"  she shook her head and pulled in her uniform.

"Mr Hawkins" she looked towards Delbert before realising he wasn't Jim. She shook her head again.
"The map if you please"
She held out her palm.

Jim pulled the map from his pocket, sighing in relief before it started... floating?

The map tuned into morph who started to laugh. Y/N mouth hung open in shock and Jim's eyes widened.

"Morph? Morph wheres the map?!" Jim scolded. Morph turned into a pile of ropes and the map showing that the map was still back on the ship and in the pile of ropes.

"Your serious?! It's back on the ship!" Jim yelled, pointing to the sky before trying to catch morph.

"Stifle that blob and get low" ordered Captain Amelia as the pirates were stalking above in another boat they had gotten.
"We've got company"

"We need a more defensible position. Mrs, Mr Hawkins. scout ahead" she passed Jim one of the laser guns as he hadn't had one on him.

Jim and Y/N glanced to each other after looking at the captain in concern.
She must of hit her head really hard.

"A-aye captain" Jim replied for both of them, still hung on what she had addressed them as.

Amelia fell again, making Jim and Y/N wonder if they really should leave.
But they did anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.4K 52
When a mysterious stranger unexpectedly arrives at the Ben Bow inn, at first Jim wasn't so sure about her, but then when her life becomes threatened...
5.6K 85 20
"ᴬⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ," ʸ/ⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵐˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᴶⁱᵐ ˢʰ...
53.6K 1.8K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
96K 2.8K 18
(Treasure Planet fanfiction. Jim Hawkins x reader) Being Jim Hawkins's best friend is hard. Because of his rebellious demeanor, you often have to bai...