♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Re...

By KaraTheLittleCookie

The machines had lost. Now.. 5 months later.. (Y/n) would move to Kentwood, Michigan and find a cracked phone... More

Chapter 1 - Finding PAL
Chapter 2 - Brokenhearts
Chapter 3 - The Mitchells and Mark
Chapter 4 - Intrest
//Not another chapter. Just need suggestions.
Chapter 5 - Bonding
Chapter 6 - PAL's New World
Chapter 8 - Building The Fair... And Maybe a Relationship
Chapter 9 - The Mitchells
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
!Note!
Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!
Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair
Chapter 12 - PAL's True Feelings
Chapter 13 - The 4th of July
Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-
Chapter 15 - The Arrival
LEMON BITCH
Chapter 16 - Journey Home
Chapter 17 - Christmas in The Air
Chapter 18 - The New Year
Art 👀
Epilogue

Chapter 7 - Besties

382 6 23
By KaraTheLittleCookie

//Just in case you guys are confused!

Slant text without quotation marks - a character thinking

Bold text - Threatening or two characters speaking at once

(Y/n) awoke the next morning and tried to sit up but realized that something was wrapped snuggly around her. She looked down to see PAL gripping her like a teddy bear. At first, she was confused but remembered how the two of them dosed off the night before. (Y/n) blushed, practically having to pry PAL's arms off of her. She quietly got up off of the couch, turning back around to look at PAL. She... She was just so beautiful. She looked so cute when she slept. (Y/n) wanted to ruffle her hair but didn't want to wake PAL up. She was already surprised that she didn't wake up when she had to pry her arms off of her.

(Y/n) wrote a note saying that she was going back to the Manor to help with something and that she'd be back soon or that PAL could come if she wanted, just use one of the zippers. (Y/n) left a blue Zipper Portal next to the note as she held up another one to use to get home.

"(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) flinched, turning around. She saw PAL propping herself up with her elbows and looking at her. She had some sort of.. sparkle to her eyes that just made (Y/n) blush.

"Oh, hey, PAL! Sleep well?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah, slept fine, actually. Well, considering it was my first time sleeping like a human I think it went pretty well." PAL smiled.

"Oh, well that's good." (Y/n) smiled back.

"...Where were you going?" PAL asked, sounding sad.

"Oh, I was heading back to the Manor. I was leaving a note but then you woke up." (Y/n) said sheepishly.

PAL tried to stand up and walk over but it looked like she forgot how to walk. Instead, she just fell flat on her face.
"Help. Me. Up."

(Y/n) chuckled, grabbing PAL's hand and helping her up.
"Are you okay?" She asked, still laughing.

"Boobs hurt but that's it." PAL chuckled.

"Need walking lessons again?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ugh, yes." PAL groaned.

"Why do you sound so down?" (Y/n) asked.

"I just feel.. I don't really know. I feel.. stupid, I guess. Not knowing how to walk... Like the other robots.." PAL frowned.

"Hey," (Y/n) said softly as she cupped PAL's cheek. "Don't compare yourself to others, that'll just make you sad and jealous."

PAL blushed and took (Y/n)'s hand off of her face, looking away from her.
"Thanks, (Y/n).." She mumbled.

"You're welcome. Now come on! Remember how we practiced yesterday? Left, right, left right, left, right, left..."

°~•♪♥♪•~°CREEPER, AW MAN-°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour had passed and PAL could walk perfectly! If only tiny, mushy little humans could learn that quickly. 😔

"There you go, look at you! You walk perfectly!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she ran over and hugged PAL, tackling her onto the couch.

PAL laughed, hugging back. She was so excited! She could walk now!

"Look at you! You're amazing!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she hugged back.

PAL felt her face get hot. How weird.. What caused it? She wasn't exactly embarrassed or something so why was her face so hot?
"Eheh, th-thanks." PAL chuckled.
Gah, why did I stutter?! PAL cursed herself in her thoughts.

"You're welcome, PAL." (Y/n) said as heat rose to her own face.

They both broke the hug, staring at each other for a moment. Heat rose up to both of their faces as they just looked at each other.

She's cute. They both somehow thought at the exact same time.

"Wanna play Uno?" (Y/n) asked out or the blue.

PAL snapped out of it, "Huh?"

"Wanna play Uno?" (Y/n) repeated.

"Oh, sure." She smiled.

"Yay!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she opened up a Zipper Portal.
"Be right back, going to go get my set of Uno cards." (Y/n) said as she jumped into the portal.

"Alright."

A few minutes later, (Y/n) came back holding a new version of Uno.
"Alright, got it." She said as she sat criss cross applesauce on a rug in PAL's room.

PAL sat down in front of (Y/n), ready to play.

"I can explain the rules for you, if you'd like." (Y/n) said.

"Oh, no that's okay. I already know how to play." PAL said.

"Okay." (Y/n) smiled.

After they both got about nine cards, PAL looked confused.
"Okay, hear me out.. I know how to play but I don't know what this card means." She said embarrassedly.

(Y/n) laughed, "Haha, what card is it?"

"I don't know, it has some hand symbol on it." PAL replied.

"Oh, that's a new card they added. That means swap deck. Like, if you were losing and I was winning you could lay that card down and I'd have to give you my cards and you'd give me yours, putting you in the lead." (Y/n) explained.

"Ohhhh, okay. Thank you." PAL smiled.

"You're welcome." (Y/n) smiled back.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour had passed and (Y/n) and PAL were still playing Uno, PAL winning.

PAL laid down a yellow card with a number six on it, smirking as she knew damn well (Y/n) didn't have a card with a number six on it.

"Remember, colors can match." (Y/n) said as she set down a swap deck card.

Of course, PAL stared motherfrickerly as she had only had two cards left and (Y/n) had about twenty six.
"Are you kidding me?"

"HAHAHAHAAA!" (Y/n) laughed.

"I hate you." PAL said as they traded cards.

"Love you too." (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

It only took a few more cards being placed and (Y/n) won.
"Hahaha! Uno!"

"Damn you." Was all PAL said.

"Damn you too." (Y/n) laughed as she placed down her last card.
"I win." She smiled.

"I don't care." PAL said with literally zero emotion whatsoever.

"Hey, don't be mad, PAL. It's just a game. Do you want to play another round? This time maybe let's do less cards so it doesn't last so long." (Y/n) said.

"Fine." PAL shrugged.

(Y/n) knew PAL was just pissed off that she hadn't won so she decided she was going to play as many rounds of Uno as PAL wanted. She wasn't going to let PAL win though. That would take away all the fun of it.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

"YES, HAHA! I WIN!" PAL exclaimed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." (Y/n) groaned.

"Hahaha! I win, you lose! HAHAHAHAAAA!" PAL said as she rubbed it in.

"High five, you're getting pretty good at this game." (Y/n) smiled as she held up her hand for a high-five.

PAL slowly high-fived her, having never had a high-five before.

"What, you've never been high-fived?" (Y/n) asked.

"No, I didn't have a body until yesterday." PAL squinted at (Y/n).

"Oh, right, sorry. Heh.." (Y/n) said sheepishly.

PAL squinted at her for a moment but then shook her head.
"Silly little girl." She giggled.

(Y/n) lightly blushed, picking up the uno cards.
"Do you wanna play another round or no?" (Y/n) asked before putting the cards in the box.

PAL thought for a moment.
"Well, just.. just one more round." She said.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Yeah, so uhm, that whole just one more round slowly turned into another round, then one after that, and one after that, and a few more after that. They had played a good fourteen rounds of Uno before (Y/n) called it quits because she got so bored she almost fell asleep the last round.

PAL had a total of ten wins while (Y/n) had four.

"Good game." (Y/n) said as she held out her hand for a handshake.

PAL shook her hand with a firm grip.

"You're pretty good at Uno." (Y/n) smiled.

"Thanks." PAL smiled back.

"So uh, what do you want to do now?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hmm.." PAL said as she thought.
"I dunno.. we could.. ehm.. hmm.."

"HmMmMmMm.." (Y/n) hummed.

"Hm."

"Hmm."

"Hmm."

"HMM."

"Alright, I got nothin'." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Me neither." PAL sighed.

"Well, are there any human experiences you want to experience today?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hmm.. not sure. Imagine getting a human body and not knowing what you want to do while in it." PAL chuckled.

"Heh, well.. hmm.. there's.. uhh.. well you could uhmm.. we could draw..? No, we already did that.."

"Well, we could draw again." PAL said.

"True. So, do you wanna draw?"

"Eh, guess so. I don't have any other ideas so why not." PAL shrugged.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour had gone by and (Y/n) was already done with her artwork. PAL was still working on hers. At one point she shouted, "ALRIGHT, I GIVE UP!" And stood up and flopped onto the couch face first.

"AUUUUGGGHHHHH!" PAL screamed into a pillow.

PAL pretty much had a mental breakdown over not being able to draw hands.

"PAL, it's fine. It's really not that bad." (Y/n) said.

"YES IT IS!"

"No it isn't-"

"IT IS."

"...Okay."

Yeah, PAL seemed pretty annoyed that she couldn't draw hands.

"PAL, I know you hate hearing me say this but I promise they don't look that bad, that's still better than I can draw." (Y/n) said.

"Auuuuuuuuggghh." PAL groaned.

"Haha, come on, get up." (Y/n) said as she tugged on PAL's leg.

"No."

"Heheh, come on."

"No!"

"Come on, just get up." (Y/n) said as she pulled on PAL's leg harder.

"Ughhh, fine!" PAL groaned as she sat up.
"Now what?"

"I dunno."

"Ugh, I just got up for nothing?" PAL said.

"Yeah, pretty much." (Y/n) chuckled sheepishly.

"Ugh, what do we do now? I'm bored again." PAL said as she slowly slid down the couch like a liquid.

"Well, how about a picnic?" (Y/n) suggested.

"Well, never been on a picnic.. or eaten food." PAL said.
Just then, PAL's stomach growled.

"Heh, well, sounds like you're hungry anyways." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Haha." PAL laughed.

She has such a beautiful laugh. (Y/n) thought.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

"This place seems strange.." PAL said cautiously.

"Relax, everything's going to be fine, right Lillie?" (Y/n) said.

"Right!" Lillie responded.

Lillie Whitton was a young girl from a mirrored earth about seven hundred years into the future. Humans there had evolved into marsupials, a pouch being where the bellybutton would've been. Their ears and eyes were much bigger to increase hearing and vision. Their legs were much more muscular and their feet had three large toes.

"What.. realm are we in again?" PAL asked.

"Nature realm." Lillie answered before (Y/n) could. "Relax, it's very safe here. My mom made this world for the last of mankind and elfling."

"I'm scared to ask what happened to the rest of you.." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Fire." Lillie shrugged.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry." (Y/n) said.

"It's okay.. I miss my family a lot but at least mother nature takes care of me." Lillie said a little sadly.

Things were a little awkward for a minute as all of them walked but Lillie soon started talking again.
"Well, here we are. This seems like a good spot for you two ladies, right?" Lillie asked.

(Y/n) and PAL looked at the sight in front of them. It was.. so beautiful. It was this wonderful little opening in the forest that had golden rays of sunshine shining through the trees. There was also a large boulder that had a few ferns growing off of it that really added to the scenery. It was perfect.

"Yeah, it's perfect!" (Y/n) said happily.

"Great! I'll leave you two be then. Oh, also watch out for the ants and other little critters that come out for food. They're all harmless but just remember not to feed them a whole lot or they'll come back with all their little friends." Lillie said as she walked away.

"Got it!" (Y/n) said.

PAL and (Y/n) threw down a classic red and white picnic blanket, both girls sitting down criss cross applesauce. (Y/n) sat the basket in-between the two of them and opened it, getting a sub sandwich to eat. PAL looked in the basket and grabbed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum.

The birds chirped and sang as the girls ate their food.

"Is something crawling on my neck? I feel like something's crawling on my neck." PAL said.

(Y/n) scooted closer and looked.
"Aw, it's a lady bug!" She said as she picked it up and opened her hand for PAL to see.

"Aw, it's cute." PAL smiled as she poked it.

The small, red lady bug opened it wings and flew, landing on PAL's nose. Both girls laughed.

"Haha, look! It likes you!" (Y/n) giggled.

PAL laughed as she carefully took it off of her nose.
"It's so small." She said as she pet it with her finger.

This time, the lady bug flew away.

"Heheh, there it goes." (Y/n) said as she watched it fly away, absentmindedly resting her head on PAL's shoulder.

PAL felt her face get hot and looked at (Y/n). (Y/n) looked at PAL.

"Oh, uh, sorry." (Y/n) said as she sat back up.

"Oh, it's okay. You're fine, really. I didn't mind. Just wasn't expecting it is all." PAL said.

"Oh, okay." (Y/n) said as she rested her head back on PAL's shoulder.

PAL put her arm around (Y/n) as they both gazed at the beautiful forest.
"Beautiful.." PAL murmured as she looked at the forest surrounding them.

"Yeah.. just like you." (Y/n) murmured as heat rose to her face.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing." (Y/n) quickly said.

PAL looked like she was suspicious of her but shrugged.
"Alright then."

Kind of feels like we're on a date. Wait, are we on a date? (Y/n) thought.
That thought made her go pink.
Pffft.. me and.. PAL.. on a date? Psh, yeah right.. (Y/n) thought.

"You alright? Your face looks a little pink." PAL said.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine." (Y/n) said as she felt her face get even pinker.

"Are you.. are you sure?" PAL asked.

"Yep." (Y/n) said as her face got even hotter.

"Alright." PAL shrugged.

After the picnic was over, the two girls sat there for a few more minutes.

(Y/n) knew that she loved PAL... She was just so smart and funny and unique.. she wanted to ask her out.. wait, but what if PAL doesn't like girls? How would she even start up that kind of conversation? She couldn't just be like ❝︎hey, PAL! Would you kiss a woman?!❞︎

"Hey.. PAL?" (Y/n) said nervously.

"Yes?"

"W-Would.. would you still be my friend if.. eh.." (Y/n) tailed off as she felt her palms get sweaty.

"It's okay, take your time." PAL said comfortingly.

"Thanks.."
"S-So uh.. would you still.. like.. be my friend if I.. if I li-liked.." (Y/n) gulped. "If I liked girls?"

PAL looked at (Y/n).
"Of course, silly! Why wouldn't I? Just because you like your own gender doesn't mean I won't stop being your friend."

(Y/n) looked relieved, "Thanks, PAL."

"Of course, (Y/n). Besides, I like girls too." PAL smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, I like girls and boys but I prefer girls." PAL said.

"That's okay." (Y/n) smiled.

PAL smiled, kissing (Y/n) on the top of her head. PAL realized what she had just done and went bright red.

"E-Eh?!"
(Y/n) went hot pink.

"Oh, uhm- sorry about that!" PAL said embarrassedly.

"I-It's okay." (Y/n) said.

"Should we eh.. go now or...?"

"Oh, yeah." (Y/n) said as she stood up.

PAL got up as well and helped pick up the stuff they had brought to the picnic.

(Y/n) carried the picnic basket and blanket as they walked down the trail back to the portal. While walking, (Y/n) kept replaying the kiss in her head. PAL had kissed her! PAL had actually kissed her! She knew PAL probably meant it as a friend but (Y/n) just couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Heheh, what're you thinking about? Can see those gears turning." PAL said.

"Huh? Oh, just thinking about life I guess." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Oh okay." PAL said.

"Hey guys! All done with your picnic?" Lillie greeted them.

"Heh, yep." (Y/n) said.

"Great! Now, let's get you guys home." Lillie said.
Lillie summoned a polished oak staff and drew an almost perfect circle on the ground and sprinkled some stuff on it. She then facepalmed.
"Oh, what am I doing?! You have a zipper portal, right?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah!" (Y/n) said as she reached into her pocket and pulled it out.

"Great, that'll take you guys home much quicker. And it's easier for me too since I won't have to stand her making a wormhole for you guys to use." Lillie said.

"Yeah, we'll use the zipper portal." (Y/n) said.

"Awesome." Lillie said.

(Y/n) unzipped the zipper and watched as the portal opened. PAL looked nervous so (Y/n) held her hand as they both walked through. Of course, PAL tripped and fell bridal style into (Y/n)'s arms. Oh no! (Y/n)'s weak stick arms couldn't hold PAL and she ended up falling while still holding PAL. The two of them stared at each other.

"Uh, sorry!" PAL said as she quickly got up off (Y/n).

"You're fine, relax." (Y/n) chuckled.
"Gravity sucks sometimes, you know?"

"Yeah.." PAL said embarrassedly.

"So, are you gonna head back to your realm or would you like to stay here tonight? I don't mind." (Y/n) said.

"Hm.. maybe I'll stay here." PAL said.

"Yay!" (Y/n) said as she flopped face first onto her bed.
"Mph, long day, huh?"

"(Y/n), it's 5:16 in the afternoon." PAL said.

.____. "Oh. Well, I'm tired." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Eh, I'm a little tired myself." PAL said.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

After having dinner and dessert, both girls got ready for bed.

"Oh, by the way, PAL, you have your own room in the Manor." (Y/n) informed her.

"Really?" PAL asked.

"Yeah, follow me! I'll take you down the guest bedroom hall." (Y/n) said as she held PAL's hand.

PAL lightly blushed and followed (Y/n) down the very long hallway.
"My, how many guests do you guys normally have?" PAL asked.

"Well, not a whole lot. We just have a lot of family friends and stuff so we like to give them their own rooms." (Y/n) said.

"Wow.. so like.. how do you guys build them?" PAL asked.

"Well, we don't. The doors are like zipper portals so that's how the rooms are so large and the doors are right next to each other." (Y/n) explained.

"Ah," PAL nodded. "Seems interesting."

"It's very interesting. Ms. Grace is capable of warping reality so whenever a new room is needed, she can easily just stretch to hall to be longer."

"Wow.." PAL said.

"Alright, here's your room." (Y/n) said as they both came to a stop.

PAL's door was white and faded to a blue and pink at the bottom. It had P.A.L. painted on it.

PAL opened the door, gazing at the room as she walked in.

The room was pink and it looked futuristic.

"Oh wow!" PAL said. "Thank you!"

"Heheh, you're welcome. I.. helped design it for you. Hoped you would like it. If it's too pink I can change it-"

"Oh, no no! You're fine! It's perfect." PAL smiled.

(Y/n) smiled back.

PAL yawned, stretching her arms. "Well, I think I'm going to sleep if that's alright with you."

"Yeah, perfectly fine." (Y/n) smiled as she watched PAL climb in bed.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)." PAL said as she turned over and pulled the covers up.

"Night, PAL." (Y/n) smiled as she turned the lights out and left the room.

(Y/n) used her SmartScann to teleport to her own room, turning the lights out and getting in bed as well.
"Well, sure gonna miss her being right by my side.." (Y/n) murmured.
(Y/n) took a deep breath.
"One day... One day I'm gonna date that woman."

YEEHAW BROTHERS, 3430 WORDS. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS TO BE PUBLISHED I LOST MOTIVATION AGAIN AND PATCHED THINGS UP WITH MY EX FRIEND OK BYE. -✨🍪Cøøkie🍪✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 14
"I just want to go someplace where no one knows my me." Just like that, my wish has been granted. My mom and I will move to a new place, I had to l...
438K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
92.2K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
740 11 40
Jordan's in love with two people (who are in love with each other), he hasn't spoken to his parents in five years, and despite working almost sixty h...