Mafia's Retribution

By kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... More

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Cruel Fate
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
My retribution
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Regret
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Care
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Èpouse-moi
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

Upside Down

5K 110 8
By kangsuzy18

Aldric

Ava was gone for a while and hadn't come. I was talking to Mr. Capri. He was proposing to invest in his some construction project. Honestly, I was least bit interested. But, he was an elder and also my father's friend, so I didn't want to reject him right away. But this girl. Where is she? I told her to stay by my side. But no, she has to defy me. Let me see, where this girl is?

"Mr Capri, I really like your project. Why don't we discuss it some other day?", I asked.

"Yeah sure, son", he said.

"Enjoy the party for now. I have to look for my fiancèe right now.", I said.

"You got yourself a really beautiful lady, Aldric. You should cherish her for lifetime", he said.

"She is a gift given by fate to me. She is worth cherishing", I said smiling.

"Take care, I will see you", he said.

"Sure uncle", i said and he went.

Now time to search for my princess. I started going towards the direction she went. But my steps halted when I heard a gunshot.

I turned around and saw Lucas, the leader of Fab Mafia. What the hell is he doing here? Does he know? But how? And even if he knows how dare he come and cause a ruckus in my party? The hell, he is not going back alive. I saw all the guests ran out of the mansion. Where is Ava? I hope wherever she is, she doesn't come out.

He was standing there with his men and smirking. Does he know that he got into the lion's den? Does he think with this small army of his, he can take down me? The leader of AJ Mafia? The person who does not have a face but can still make people fear his name. Does he know that he is standing in front of AJ? And if he knows how dare he? How dare he got the gut to ruin my party? The party which was for my princess. Today  is his last day and also the last day of his whole damn gang. I could see the few guards I had, came behind me.

"Oh, hello Mr Johnson. We thought about coming here and congratulating you and your fiancèe for getting married", he said with a cheeky smile. Sarcasm dripping from his tone.

" That's nice Mr Lucas, but you didn't had to ruin the party", I said.

"You see Mr Johnson, I like to make a grand entry", he said smirking.

"And to what do I owe your grand entry?", I asked smirking.

"I got to know your little secret Mr Johnson. Not actually little but a huge one to be exact", he said. Oh so he knows it. Which sick head tell him that? Or did I underestimate him? Maybe. But one thing is for sure, he will not make it out alive. Just then my phone vibrated. I looked and it was Vincenzo.

"Can I pick this call Mr Lucas, before we continue this conversation?", i asked.

"Sure Mr Johnson. But would you mind keeping it on speaker?", he asked smirking.

"Ofcourse", i said.I picked up the call only to meet the voice of a hyped up Vincenzo.

"Boss people got to know about you being AJ. It is all over the news. The underworld has turned all chaotic. And ofcourse the business world too. Fabs somehow got to know it and they have leaked it. And they might attack in your engagement party"

I smirked to Lucas in front of him. He was looking at me with a cheeky smile. Not scared, huh? Soon you will be.

"Aldric?"

"Yes, My Consigliere. Currently, I am standing with the leader of Fab Mafia. He was telling me that he got to know my secret. But you know what? I think no one told this newbie that in this Underworld, you don't mess with AJ Mafia. And this lad, not only messed with my mafia, but also me, the boss ?", I said with a smirk plastered on my face, looking at the person infront of me, who, just a few minute ago was trying to be brave, but now his pale figure justifies all.

"I told you months ago right, to give him a proper warning. Didn't you give?", I asked.

"I did , boss."

"Oh, then I think he is a stubborn one. He needs to be taught properly, right Consigliere ?", I asked. I could see the smile on his face disappeared and was taken over with a tensed expression.

"Of course boss, in fact I am almost there".

"Good", i said and hung up the phone.

"So, what were you saying Mr Lucas?",I asked.

"I-I was", he was stuttering, but it soon changed into a smirk.

"So I was saying AJ that your fiancèe is truly a beauty", he said. He was looking behind me and smirking. I followed his gaze.

My Princess. A gun pointed on her forehead. One of his man was gripping her tightly. I could see she was scared. But she was trying not to show it. The gun pointed on her forehead and the grip around her, made me fume with anger. I fisted my palm. How dare he touch my princess? No one messes with my girl. No one hurts her.

In a swift moment, I took out my gun which was tugged in my waist and guy holding her was on the floor, with a hole on his forehead.

Before other men of his could take action, they were all on the floor. I looked behind me and there was my Consigliere with my armed men.

I turned towards Lucas and I could see sweat forming on his forehead . A scared expression on his face. I shot both of his legs and he kneeled down before me. He screamed in pain. He brought  both of his hands together infront of him.

"Plea-se AJ lea-ve me. I am s-orry", he begged.

I smirked. "Well you dared to mess with the person, whole underworld fears from. You don't know the calamity you brought on the world by revealing me? You deserve to die", I said and shot him on his right shoulder.

"I am sorr-y. Don't do this, plea-se", he begged.

"No. You should have thought before doing it. Even if you knew, you should have kept it to yourself. I know you won't tell me who told you about this. But, don't worry he will also join you soon in hell", i remarked and shot his other shoulder. He fell on the floor, screaming in pain.

"And also how can i forget that you ruined the party, I threw for my princess. And your men dared to hurt her.", i said enraged and shot him in the stomach. He was on the verge of closing his eyes.

"Pleas...", he said but before he could continue, i shot him in between his eyes. He lied limp on the ground.

I turned towards Ava. She was standing there, shocked. Blood of that bastard, splashed over her. I threw my gun and rushed to her.

"Baby", i called.

She stood there frozen, looking at the dead body of Lucas.

"Princess", i called and shook her.

"Ye-s", she said and glanced towards me.

"Are you fine? Are you hurt?", I asked checking her for any injuries. She shook her head slowly.

I opened my coat and wrapped it around her. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

She is very shocked . She shouldn't have seen it. She should not have seen this blood bath.

"I am sorry baby. I am sorry", i mumbled caressing her face. Somewhere, I felt that it was my mistake. I should have controlled my anger. I should not have lashed out the way I did.

I was interrupted by Vincenzo.

"Aldric you need to leave with her to the estate. It is not safe over here", he said. I nodded. He is right.

I picked Ava bridal style. She rested her head on my shoulder. We entered the car. And the driver started driving. Five cars behind us and five at the front.

We were heading towards the estate. I never planned to take her over there. I wanted her to have a life away from all these things. But now taken the circumstances we have to stay over there.

She was sitting on my lap. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck. I was caressing her hair. She hasn't spoken a word since then. I know she is not asleep, she is awake. She is just shocked from all these. It was a lot for her to take in.

"Baby", i said. She hummed.

"Are you hurt anywhere?", I asked.

She took her face out and was now staring at me. She shook her head .

"Are you okay?", I asked again. She nodded.

"Words princess", i said sternly.

"I am okay.",she said.

"How are feeling?", i asked.

She sighed. "Where are we going?", she asked.

"To my estate. I told you about it , right. The place where people from my mafia live. The place I work.", I said.

"Oh", she said. "Will I get ice cream over there?", she asked smiling.

Her question brought a smile to my face also. "Of course princess", i said.

"Then, it's fine", she said giggling.

How can she manage to light up my mood in just a second. She must be scared now, thinking that she is not safe, but still she is smiling. But I know it is just a mask to cover her pain. Her tears.

"Baby are you not scared?", I asked.

"No, why would I be? I am not delicate. I can also kick some balls. You know I am brave, right?", she asked.

I chuckled . "Yes, princess, you are.", I said.

"Being the fiancèe of AJ is only the greatest act of bravery and I should be awarded for that", she said chuckling.

"Hey...", I said in my fake angry tone. But she giggled and showed me her tongue.

I smiled at her and brought her face to my chest.

"I know you won't let anything happen to me, that's why I am not scared", she said with a serious tone.

"Thank you princess. Thank you for trusting me.", I said and pecked her forehead.

"I hate the blood on me. When will we reach?", she asked.

"Soon baby. Sleep for a while, okay?", I said and started caressing her hair, so she could sleep and she did.

The thing which I feared the most has happened. But no matter what I am going to protect my princess. No one will hurt her. I will make sure of it. Nothing will happen to us. I am AJ. And now people know who I am . They will come for me. But I will make sure to rip apart all of them and feed them to my lions. Until they know that no one can reach the devil and his angel.

They will know that the devil is now awake and there is no boundaries that can stop him now. This devil will do anything to protect his angel.

I called Vincenzo.

"Yes boss"

"Display that asshole's body on Times Square"

"Sure boss",

No one can stop me. No one can stop AJ. Whoever will try to hurt my princess, will burn in the fire of my rage. And this is a promise that I make to my myself and my princess.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
5.4K 599 28
________________ ᳝ ˖ . ֺ ָ ֙⋆ 〃ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ𓆩♡𓆪〃 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ "ɴᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ." ᴍʀꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ; ʟʏʀᴀ." ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋ...
3.6M 95.3K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
21.9K 457 39
This a story about Cheryl and Toni. I hope you enjoy it. 😇 😍☺️