Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Nomu's in the Hosu

6.8K 170 125
By AnimeEagleScout

League of Villains

Shigaraki had thought about his goals. Originally the death of All Might would have worked. His strategy was sound.

How do you beat something like All Might? Use something with resistance to bludgeoning damage.

How do you handle that much strength? Cheese a regen.

He thought himself as a pro attacking a lobby of noobs.

Then he came against some fucker who bought the DLC.

Someone who had reduced his perfect creation into a paste.

Someone who they couldn't figure the fuck out who it was.

That red and gold armor had shown up before. Saving that blonde NPC from that sludge encounter.

"I...AM...Iron man."

Recovered phone recordings the league had 'obtained' from various NPC's. Katsumi Bakugou a promising candidateto recruit.

Currently I was watching the Hero Killer stand off against Her, Ingenium version 2 and...some green dude.

Izuku Midoriya.

It was only when the image from the USJ attack and the glowing light under the jacket had Shigaraki made the connection.

Holy shit...holy fucking shit.

This wasn't an NPC. This had to be a mini boss. An Endgame one.

His regen had out lasted Endeavor's perfect creation and paired with some kind of metal bone created a broken combo.

But then he had gotten the fact this person was quirkless!

Dr. Kyudai Garaki, one of Father's lackeys had the file on him. Toe joint and everything. A 4th gen quirkless. An F-Rank spawn standing up to a A-Rank like Stain.

From how he had moved his goals were just like video game logic. If you can't fight them run till you're out of their agro range.

His mission was rescue the Engine Quirk NPC. Fighting Stain was a side objective to him.

"What do you mean he attacked you?!" The blonde one shouted being held back by the quirkless one.

"I mean exactly as I've said. He came here shouting how he'd Avenge his brother." Stain said.

The look on the Green Ones face had shown it all. A rage dwarfing his loss at the USJ like a match stick to a star.

But unlike Shigaraki this one seem to hold the same self control as father.

Rage made plebs quit. but for L33Ts...it got shit done.

"Ingenium?" The only reason his voice was picked up was cause of the long range listening tool that was being used to watch over the encounter. "Why. Were. You. Here?"

No raised voice. No tone in voice. But Shigaraki could FEEL it. He had angered Father before, surprisingly not from the USJ apparently All For One expected him to fail "it was your first actual attack. Every mission is perfect until it actually gets there." But this was definitely something Shigaraki had known.

Just thinking about it made him feel itchy. But aimed at someone else? No wonder people wanted siblings.

That Disk was removed from his arm and put on the blondes arm. "Don't. Move."

Stains reaction to this order was an eyebrow raise. He didn't move from his ready stance but he didn't move either.

"I can take-"

"Can and Won't." The sheer authority was enough to get
Kurogiri to flinch. "We are still within the rules when the heros show to not get expelled. If we attack we lose everything."

"Oh? Did you not just use a quirk to save your friend?" Stain asked.

"No. I didn't." The Quirkless one said. A hand had touched something on the inner part of the shield and another hologram emitted from it. A kite shield that was big enough to guard the full body instead of a simple circle.

"It's not a quirk. And the laws say as long as Kat or Me Don't attack we can't get in trouble." He said with a narrow glance at the blonde. "You are within your right to attack Iida in self defense. That won't get you off from the 18 heros you killed and 23 you've crippled."

"17 killed." Stain corrected.

"18. One of em was pregnant." The green one said.

"Oh. Well though I don't regret cutting out that cancer I am sorry that baby never got to take its first breath." Stain said.

"Oh so the serial killer has a soft spot for babies." Bakugou said mockingly.

"Fakes can prove they are until they can actually prove it." The Green one and Stain said in unison.

"Oh ho so you admit there is a cancer in society." Stain said.

"As I've said." The Quirkless one had grabbed Ingenium 2 and was looking at the injury "As the guy who's cured cancer I'm probably the one here who can say with 100% sincerity, you don't cure cancer by just cutting things out. Your treating a symptom don't the actual problem."

When the armor torso piece had been torn like paper the bleeding wound was exposed.

A finger tapped something under the his sleeve and a red glove appeared on his hand.

[It's not exactly Nanoparticles but this is basically what it looks like just the gauntlet and its under the jacket. I wanted to use this gif instead of the watch one since Izuku isn't attacking here.]

Stain flinched and the blonde tensed.

Shigaraki had seen two ports open at the fingers of the gauntlets and they were brought to the wound.

The NPC had sighed as the blue spray did something. Probably some kind of Stimpak.

"What is that?" Stain asked pointing.

"Liquid bandage spray." The Quirkless one said "Disinfectant and artificial fibrin net to speed up recovery while minimizing work for the platelets."

[It's basically this pink net thing mixed with a chemical mix that instead of just sticking cells to it in a basic clot it actually absorbs the cells into a perfect wall. The whole thing can make a standard stab wound that would take a week to properly seal speed to the rate as a paper cut and prevents major scaring.]

'Holy shit a real stimpak!' Shigaraki thought.

Stain had seemed interested in it. "Interesting. So you said you cured cancer? Haven't heard anything about that in the news."

"Believe me pal if I had the option to release it now and tell cancer to go hang itself I would but unlike you I have to be careful or it will get confiscated by people who will charge out the ass for it." The green one said adjusting Ingenium 2 into a sitting position.

"So you've legit found a cure? Like no bullshit a serious fix for cancer?" Stain asked.

"Yes. And I'd like you to please keep it to yourself. I just need to get enough made and enough people to get the shot so no one can cover it." The Green one said "It can go alot farther in my hands then in the hands of others."

"Really? So you intend to make it for free?" Stain asked.

"What am I a communist?" Quirkless asked "I'm gonna charge for it, obviously. But definitely alot less then if it was in the hands of Japan Medical Association and certainly not as much if the American Medical Association. I can tell you it will cost at least 5 grand if it was sold by JMA. I can sell it at 500 dollars for a single injection that will completely fix the problem permanently and still make a profit with that price tag."

"What company do you work for again?" Katsumi asked.

"I OWN Stark Industries." He said.

"How much does the injection cost to make?"

"About 250 USD if you factor in the price of needles." Quirkless said "But were working on mass production so the price would be low as 100 to make. A fair mark up for a cure to Cancer, Diabetes and AIDS."

"Wait you've cured AIDS?!"

"Yes!" The green haired boy had been getting irritated at the questions. "If it's genetics related I've found the cure."

"And your here standing in my way, in the hero course instead of in a lab...why?"

"Cause that's what heros do." Izuku said "We aren't military or police. Heros started out as volunteers, when there was no villains to fight they helped in other ways. I clean public parks and work on non hero related tech on my free time."

"Yes!" Stain shouted with a smile "You aren't a fake like Ingenium or the others. A true hero. Just like All Might!"

"You damn villain." Katsumi growled out but a cough had stopped her.

"Your right about Ingenium."

"WHAT?!" The 3 in the alley and even Shigaraki had said. Luckily the villain was on a roof top far from hearing range.

"Ingenium treated the job as a normal 9-5." Izuku said pinching his nose "I know it's hard to hear but your brother didn't hold the job as he should have."

"But my family..."

"Your family have done good Iida but no one is perfect." The Quirkless one said "A heros job is similar to a paramedic not a retail worker. You don't get paid by the hour you're on call and need to be ready at a moments notice. You notice how all Might is often seen in just pants and a T-Shirt? He's usually just going about his day and jumps in when he sees danger."

"And how do you expect someone like my brother to be ready at all times?"

"A mask." Izuku said "A basic ski mask can do the job of your suit. You're suit doesn't have anything that is mandatory for your hero work. Endeavor wears his costume under his civilian clothes. My suit is...well that's not important. Rapid response is critical in emergencies." He gestured between the group of students and the hero killer to emphasize his point.

"You sure know your shit kid. Tell me, what about that fake Mt Lady?" Stain asked.

"No she's not." Green said.

"Oh really?" Bakugou asked "Ass-Quantance doesn't convince me of that."

Stain snapped his fingers and pointed to Bakugou. "She gets it. A 50 foot tall fake."

"Do you know how much a suit that can expand that big costs?" The Quirkless one asked "Hero's the need costumes of more exotic materials have to take sponsors or they have to do the job naked. Now I don't have a problem but look me in the eye and tell me you expect someone to face people like You buck-ass naked."

Stain rubbed his chin "You know that is very good point." He muttered.

Suddenly a flash of blue light and the ringing of metal stopped the conversation. A backhanded slap to the currently paralyzed students echoed through the alley.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" His Shouts were audible even as far out to their location on the roof.

Meanwhile

Aizawa and Shinso stalked a group of criminals to an arms deal going on top of a roof top.

"Ok there are 8. 3 have guns." Aizawa reached into his belt and pulled out a black rectangle.

"Plan?" Shinso asked.

Aizawa pointed to the crate. "If they get scared they'll run for the crate. Stay here and watch."

Shinso watched as her mentor had ran roof top to roof top finally getting to the roof with the villains.

The block was stuck to the crate with something shot from Aizawa wrist.

The noise had drawn them closer together and that was when he had pounced from above.

3 had gone down in seconds before the others could get close enough a flash of blue was the only indicator of Aizawa doing anything.

"Get him!"

4 rushed forward armed with knives and pipes. A drop of a smoke pellet and the sounds of fists hitting flesh had sent the last guy running for the crate.

When the smoke cleared Aizawa was standing with 3 of them webbed up and the 4th in his capture rope.

The second that crate was touched the goon was blasted into a wall.

"Holy shit." Shinso said under her breath.

A whistle had gestured her to come over. Shinso had taken the stairs arriving in time for Aizawa to have them all tied up.

"The cops are on the way." Aizawa said "We got 5 minutes to do our own questioning cause I really don't feel like wasting time."

"I don't know who the fuck you are but you vigilantes are fuckin' brain dead to call the fuzz."

"Oh I'm a registered hero." Eraserhead said. "This is my apprentice."

"Hey." Shinso said.

"You can suck-" The thugs eyes went glossy.

"Tell us where the weapons are coming from and who you work for." Shinso ordered.

"The weapons are imported from some Shina bastards." The thug said "The Yakuza are buyin' from everyone and at a good price."

"Tells us where the next shipment is."

"Don't know. Don't ask."

Aizawa looked through all the devices he took from the thugs and took out each card putting them into a weird device.

"What's that?" Shinso asked.

Aizawa held up a finger.

After the cops arrived, we're given a statement and left with a tip of the cap Aizawa showed what he had.

"This is a Cryptographic Sequencer. It can digitally copy a sim card. This is for tracking and recon only. No using it to spy on an ex or stealing money." Aizawa said.

"So what now?"

"Now we keep patrolling and let the Hero Association's White Hats deal with keeping an ear out for any contacts." Aizawa said.

All Might

After his call with the police chief had ended Toshinori saw he got a message.

"Shit Iida. Stain. Fuck fuck fuck." The message said.

"Jarvis what is Midoriya doing at the moment?" All Might asked.

"HUD displaying now sir."

"AND YOU THINK YOUR FAMILY-" All Might had hit mute on the video.

"Jarvis where is Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"Hosu City."

"Call in the suit." Toshinori said rushing outside.

Endeavor Agency

Inko, Endeavor and Shoko were on a patrol when Shoko's phone went off.

"It's from Izuku." Shoko said "It just says 'Stain, Iida, Fuck fuck fuck.'."

"Stain?!" The other two shouted.

"Where is the boy?" Endeavor ordered.

Shoko dialed a number "Hey Jarvis."

"Hello Miss Todoroki."

"Why did Midoriya send this?"

"Sirs Panic Mode had sent out a text. Apologies for the confusion the feature is in testing phase."

"Panic Mode?" Inko asked "Where is Izuku?"

"Personel does not have Authorization."

"Tell me where he is?" Endeavor shouted.

"Personel does not have Authorization."

"Van you tell me where he is?" Shoko asked.

"Personel does not have Authorization."

"I'll have you fired if you don't tell me where he is!" Endeavor shouted.

"Can you call him please?" Shoko asked.

"Calling..."

"Shoko." The panicked voice on the phone said.

"Izuku what's going on?" Inko asked.

"I'm in an alley with Katsumi and Iida currently at a stand off with Stain." Izuku said.

"STAIN?!" The three shouted.

Endeavor grabbed the phone "Where are you?"

"Hosa City." Izuku said "There's...oh goddamn it!"

"What is it?!"

"Nomu's." Izuku said.

The call ended and Endeavor growled throwing the phone in anger.

"45% Charge."

Endeavor looked at it when Shoko picked it up and saw it wasn't broken. "Where did you get that?"

"I bought it from Midoriya." Shoko said.

"Ok seriously I need to look into your kids company." Endeavor said.

"No time for that we need to hurry!"

Momo

The patrol was eventful. They had stopped 2 villains and Midnight had given her words of wisdom.

"Something I've wondered about." Momo said "The heals."

"Oh these are called Cat Heels. They may look like regular heels but they are actually reinforced metal coated in a rubber composite. They won't break and I can't roll an ankle."

"Oh I thought you just had that good of balance."

"Oh sweetie these came out 5 years ago." Midnight said "I've been in the game for 10."

The sound of a crash followed by a roar had drawn their attention.

Rounding a corner they had seen a towering figure.

"Crap." Both said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.2K 37
What would change if Izuku was born two years before everyone else? What would change if Miro and the big 3 from canon didn't exist in this timeline...
47.1K 762 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
217K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
115K 2.7K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...