I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

נכתב על ידי YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... עוד

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update 🙂
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍

1.1K 41 5
נכתב על ידי YMFANFICS0001

TIME SKIP
AT NIGHT

AUTHOR POV

THEY ALL ARE HAVING A PARTY TO CELEBRATE THEIR SUCCESS. EVERY ONE IS ENJOYING THEIR TIME EXCEPT YOONMIN. JUNGKOOK IS ENJOYING THE VIBE OF THE SONGS WHILE CLOSE HIS EYES.
HOSEOK BRINGS Y/N ON THE DANCE FLOOR AS SHE IS IGNORING HIM.
YOONMIN SAT LEAVING A HUGE GAP BETWEEN THEM BUT STILL STARING INTO EACH OTHER EYES SOMETIMES.
ON THE OTHER HAND TAEHYUNG JUST PROCESSING HIS EVIL MASTER PLAN.

TAEHYUNG POV

now be ready Jeon Jungkook. You will tell me all the truth today or I should change my name Taehyung to Yeontan

Taehyung poured a liquid into a wine glass. And took that to Jungkook.
Tae : hey Jeon. Let's drink a toast for our success.

JUNGKOOK POV

What the fuck happened to him? Why he's so sweet talker all of a sudden? Something is wrong. I have to handle it wisely.

Jk : yes. We should drink.
Tae extended the glass to him and sat beside him. Taehyung put his glass on the table and start a conversation with him.

TAEHYUNG POV

Yes yes just drink it.
Then I saw he drinks the wine and smiled at me. It will be working soon. I smirked

SOMETIME LATER

TAEHYUNG POV

why I feel dizzy. Am I drunk? I can't see anything properly. Somebody help.. yahhh. Everything is ups and down??

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook noticed tae is feeling dizzy as he stood infront of him.

Tae : yahh... Why are you jumping like a monkey?
JK : I'm not jumping. (Raised eyebrows)
Tae : yahh... You are transforming to a bunny.. hey hey.. come back Jeon Jungkook. I didn't even took my revenge (cry) how could you transformed into a bunny. I can't hit an animal. Come back..

Jk giving him a what the actual fuck look.

JK : sir.. you're out of your mind.
Tae : shhh... I'm okay,.. I'm rea.... (Fall on Jungkook) really ok. (Awkward smile)

Jimin ran towards him.

Jimin : yahhh kim taehyung? What are you doing? Stand still I said.
Jungkook : I think sir you should attend the guest. Mr. Song and his wife is already here. I can took care of him. (Struggling with a Drunk taehyung who's playing with his shirts button)

Jimin nodded and left to attend them as jungkook looked at taehyung with a sigh.

Jungkook : what a huge joke of my life that I have to take care of this rude ass. I really want to kick you out of the universe kim Taehyung.

He took him to thier room as tae still doing so much stupid things.
Jk : stop jumping like a monkey . Come here sir..
Tae : I'm monkey and you can't catch me cause I'm going to climb up the tree. .....
Jk : stop ,(grabbed his hands and pulled him)
Tae falls on Jungkook and makes jungkook lean on his back on the bed. (Jk gulped)
He pushed tae but he hugged him tightly and mumbled in sleep
Tae : kookie.. kookie.. why did you left me? Don't you know how much your Tata hyung.....
Jk : how much what?
Tae : .....................
Jk ,: Tata hyung??? (Confused) hey mr. Kim? Mr. Kim?...
Tae : ...... (Snores)
Jk : what a childish act? You want to drug me and look what happened to you. (Sigh)

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't know why he isn't moving. I have to leave. But whenever I tried to move he tighten his grip. Why my heart beats so fast? It's an unusual feelings that I can't express. Why I feel like this to you mr. Rude. Look now you're not rude anymore, you're so sweet when you're unconscious.
I unknowingly caressed his hair and the scent of his hair makes me obsessed. I can't take it anymore. I can't fell in love with a man as I pushed him and free myself form his grip.
I put a blanket on him and left from there.

When I reached at the party I saw hobi still tried to talk to y/n but she is still angry.
But what happened to Yoongi hyung. Why he stared at Mr. Park like that?

Jungkook went to Yoongi.

Jk : hyung!! What happened?
Yoongi : what?? Nothing.
Jk : hyung can I ask you a question?
Yoongi : yes go ahead.
Jk : do you love Mr. Park?
Yoongi : yes (unconsciously) .. no.. I mean no.
Jk : are you okay hyung?
Jk patted his back and his other hand rested on his hands.
Yoongi : yeah bun.. I'm okay. (Cold)

JIMIN POV

Why it still hurts me? He's happy in his life. He moved on 'cause he's not a fool like me who can't move on still. But it's funny that he's the one who makes me fall for him but now he's no one to me. I have to forget him anyway.

He wiped his tears and stared at them but this time yoongi noticed his tears.

YOONGI POV

Is he crying? But why? What happened? I can't tolerate his tears still. You're looking gorgeous when you smile jiminah. It's really hard for me to forget your smile. But from the day I'm here I never saw you smiling. Why are you became like that?? Why?
How could you became this cold?

Jimin left the party as yoongi follows him.

YOONGI POV

I followed him and stopped for a while when I saw him burst into tears. It hurts me. It breaks my heart into million pieces. Why are you crying like that?

Jimin fell on his knees and his tears flowing through this eyes.
Jimin : what a luck I have. God you're loving it right? You still hurts me and I think you planned to hurt me more. Is it really fun? (Shouting) offcourse fun or it's not gonna happen again and again. Keep on hurting me. One day I will end my life.

Yoongi can't control him and ran to him
Yoongi : Jimin (cold tone)
Jimin : ohh. You're here. So, why are you here? You come to see my broken side right? Enough of seeing it? Now leave..(shout)
Yoongi : jimin listen to ..
Jimin : leave I said. Mr. Min.. don't dare to talk to me. I hate you
His eyes are burning in anger.

Jimin left yoongi dumbfounded.
Yoongi : I hate you too jiminah but the word hate, hide my love for you. (🥺)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

933K 53.5K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
29.3K 2.8K 60
❝KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS.❞ Suga growled as he flung Jimin off him, heading to the door. Jungkook spun around and saw that the door was open...
394K 14.2K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
698 48 45
TH: " you remember koo? We met here for the first time" Jk:"that was long ago Taehyung... everything has changed now" TH:"no koo...my love for you ca...