Lost and Found

By formula1islife

Sara, an enthusiastic badminton player, was forced to quit at the age of 21 after trying to be the best for y... More

A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
What if...
What if... #2

Word Of Thanks

1.2K 27 9
By formula1islife

Wow... 

That was it...

The final piece of Lost And Found.

Honestly, this story has been such a journey for me. It has challenged me to think ahead (which I suck at) and it has challenged me to step out of my comfort zone. 

But before I say anything else, I have to thank uniquexus for this amazing thing they wanted to do with me. Honestly, it was a bit of a long shot when I asked them if they wanted to do something together because gosh I love their stories so much and honestly, I thought it was way out of my league to ask. 

But they are so sweet. They were so kind and amazing to work with that this will be a project that I will never forget. The long talks (that always turned out way longer than anticipated) were amazing and I think that the results of our hard work, definitely are worth it all. 

I do have to say there were times where I was doubting it all. After all, we were incorporating a very much loved and deceased driver that we wanted to do justice but I wasn't quite sure at times. And then the way people looked at Sara. I have to say there were a few times I wanted to yell at people but then again, I understood. 

I am so happy with the way it all turned out in the end however and so far, this has to be one of the works I am most proud of. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

Loads of love, 

Joëlle

Shit forgot to add one thing haha.

Thank you all for voting and commenting. I loved all of your interactions and I am thankfull for every one! So a big thanks to the readers as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.4K 71
Lyla Andre-Accardi had gone through her 23 years of life developing a irrational fear of love - getting married, having children, spending the rest o...
16.6K 297 47
Off the Track Series Book 2 Elsa has been alone nearly all her life. Thrown into a career she didn't choose out of sheer need. But now, for the first...
24K 785 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»----- ★ -----«« "You can keep m...
25.5K 396 28
Elena Laurier grew up dreaming of one day becoming a Formula 1 racing driver, but in the unfortunate world of today, participating in such a male-dom...