HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1

1.9K 206 328
By Astraeasky

So true

Happy 50k reads chocochipians! I am pleased to see my book reach such heights within a short span of time. And this chapter is for celebrating our 50k victory. I hope my book reaches many more heights and someday is published as a book or a movie. 

Please post about my book on your mb and promote it. I would forever be grateful for all your efforts. My special love and hugs for
zoshlovesbts emithatsmyname Reethutae3012 Kat_OT7 LavanyaMunjam Seeta1312 @hellohello909090

these guys never failed to light up my world with their love. Please don't mind me if I had missed any of you.

And special hugs for all my lovelies who vote and send me comfort through messages. Have a beautiful day. Author apple is gonna have her beauty sleep.

Kim Taehyung

Things are cold and heated after the argument regarding my mum. Aria's love towards me was the same. In fact she showered me with more love, that the hours I spent away from her made me lose my mind in need of her. 

While me on the other hand, was not my usual goofy self. I was more often silent and observing. I let her shower me with all her love. And she never showed me any indifference in me acting lament with her. She was loving me hard. She was treasuring me. From the moment I woke up, she made sure I felt loved. 

Daily, she fed me breakfast and dinner. She visited my office to check upon me. I was craving for her every second. My need for her is growing emotionally and physically. She became the most arduous addiction of mine. We both were crazily possessive of each other.

 I wanted to consume her every thought because I never wanted her to back away from the love she felt for me... The love she is feeling for me. Breaking my thoughts I heard my secretary calling me. I was discussing the designs and in a blink my mind drifted to Aria when I saw the star patterns designs. I need to concentrate on my work to finish it soon and get home with her.

"Yes?" 

"Sir, this is the stock analysis of Ms. Smith you asked for." He handed me the file of Laila's stocks files. Going through the files I saw a few queries that needed my attention.

"You get going. I'll discuss this with her and send you the papers," I ordered and left my cabin.

I went into her cabin and saw her busy on call. Deciding to talk to her later I turned around but stopped in my tracks when I heard her mention Aria. She said,'' No Jin, please trust me about Aria. I don't know how things are going this way. She is accusing me of having feelings for Tae. I can't believe she could think so low of me. She even threatened me not to talk with Tae during her presence. Even on the first day she threatened that she would chop me and feed dogs if I tried to steal Tae from her.

I am scared of her, Jin. I just don't want to cause any misunderstanding between them. They are in love but Aria. She is manipulating him. She asked me about his past and how I met him. I told her everything as she listened. After that she ordered me not to tell this to anyone. You remember, a few weeks back Tae got drunk in the bar? That was the day I spoke to her and the very same day, she manipulated saying his mum loves him and so on. She got all the information from me and manipulated my words. He respects and cares for me because we faced the same tragedy. She is trying to portray his mum as a victim. She said she will kick me out of his house soon.  She loves controlling Jin. She just wants to control Tae's life. His choices. I was happy because she made him let go of his bad habits. But now she wanted to rule him. She wants me gone in his life and that's all she is doing now. She even said I am faking my relationship with you, Jin. I love you, please don't ever leave me. I wanted to say all this to you because of her. I am scared she would take you from me like she did to Tae. Tae is not even sparing me a glance Jin. Take me with you," she cried.

I exited her cabin without her knowledge. So she was doing all this just to kick Laila out of our mansion. She lied to me that day. I asked her what she said to Laila but she manipulated me saying she asked Laila to feel home.

 Did she love controlling me? She wanted me to accept my mum just because she doesn't find her at fault, even after me telling her that my mum ruined me. 

She wanted me to hate Laila because she finds her at fault when Laila is innocent.

I had been her puppet since then. I let her rule me but not my sister or brother's life. How can she accuse Laila of faking her relationship with him? How would it feel? I failed as a brother as I was busy playing the blinded husband role.

"How could you do this to me Aria? You did all this just to make Laila leave? Even after my explanation to you?" I talked while looking at the photo frame.

I knew she was my torment because even now I could not bring myself to hate her. I love her and I know I can never stop. 

My thoughts shattered when I heard a knock on my door. It was Jin. My heart thumped in its ribcage. I felt ashamed of her actions. She accused his girl. 

Jin came with a soft smile on his face. He wore a smile to cloak his wounded heart. 

"How are you Tae?" he asked me like usual.

"Yeah Jin. I'm okay," I replied back.

"How is Aria ? Is everything normal between you?" he asked me gently.

"Yeah, we are okay," I lied. We are not okay. Not after hearing Laila.

"Can I take Laila with me if you don't mind? I mean, she needs time to gel with me, Tae. So, if we are together, it will be easy for the both of us to progress our relationship," he said, masking his pain with his smile. 

I know he is disappointed in Aria but is respecting her so much for accepting me. Just because she is my wife and that he thinks of her as his sister he is being this way. Masking his sadness for me.

"Jin? Why? Is Aria--- " He cut me off saying," No.. No. She did nothing. I missed Laila. You have your girl with you man, what about me?" he joked to ease the pent up tension.

"Sure Jin. If she is okay, you are welcome to take her with you," I replied half heartedly. 

Laila came to my cabin after lunch. She smiled at me with her swollen eyes. She gave me the same smile  gave me. She was right. Sometimes I lashed out on her for Aria. In the past few weeks I never spared her a glance with this issue. She wantedly did all this, so that I wouldn't talk to Laila.

"Yes Laila?"

" Tae, you know right. Jin came here to inform you about me moving out of our mansion? I mean your mansion. He wants us to work so that it would be convenient for us if I move in with him," she said softly with her fake smile.

They were covering for Aria so much. Isn't she lucky? Laila truly thinks her to be her sister while here on the other hand Aria insulted her every possible stance. I failed to notice all this because I had Aria who was blinding me with my love for her. She was fooling around. What kind of sick relationship I created with her? 

"Yeah, he told me. Your convenience matters the most."

"I'll pack my things tonight and leave tomorrow. Thanks for everything Tae," she said with a sad smile.

"We will always be there for you Laila," I said with a forced smile.

I betrayed my brother.

***********************************
A/N

Heyo chocochipians. I split the chapters into 2. They were mostly above 4k so I thought of splitting up and get a few more rounds before we reach the end. 😭😭😭😭😭 

Okay, now who is wrong?
Aria or Laila?

Vote 90+ for the next chapter.

Poll

Aria stans pop your hearts here. 

Laila stans pop your hearts here.

I updated today because we reached 50k but not the next time. So vote kindly chocochips.
Or atleast spill love for the author and book.❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 38.3K 84
"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no rights to stop me." He was hunted by a pa...
3.3K 92 20
Holly Gomes couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had just begun her last semester of high school. She'd just turned eighteen, had won the...
154K 4.5K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
349K 408 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...