Remedy for injured heart: LOV...

By Ruby093

As her brother left the house, Park Y/n encounters many problems, both in college and at home, because of his... More

This is me
Detention!
It hurts
Mysterious helper
Sneakin' out = Problem
Meeting the person, I hate the most
You are just trash!
Treating her wounds
Help me!
The one who helped me
Yeosang's story
My parents wanted to...
Mingi's story
Stuck with Wooyoung
Mingi gets to know
Hurting Hongjoong's feelings
The night with Wooyoung
Hongjoong's story
Back together
Sharing the bed
At the Amusement Park
Confession pt.1
Confession pt.2
Need some time
Not again!
Wooyoung's story
Hojun's B'day + Confession Pt.3
Y/n's injured
And it's all good
San and Jongho's Story
The truth about Jungkook
Announcement!
Announcement!
A favor
On a mission
Saw something I shouldn't
Stage one: Friends?
Truth or dare?
Hurt
Stage two: Getting to know each other

In the sauna

80 4 0
By Ruby093

---Next day---

The sun shined brightly, making its rays cover the room. 

"Yah! Why is it too sunny? Close the blinds." Y/n whined and cuddled onto a pillow. Little did she know the difference between a pillow and Wooyoung's waist. Wooyoung woke up after feeling the tight grip around him. 

He looked down and saw Y/n, cuddling onto him and sleeping like a baby. He kept smiling at it. But suddenly, nature's call, he wanted to get up. But Y/n was holding him tight. He moved slightly, not making her awake. 

"Don't grab my pillow! Let me sleep for some more time." She said. Wooyoung controlled his laugh, hearing Y/n say him as a pillow. 

"Y/n, get up." He whispered. 

"Wae? I want to sleep some more time. It's the weekend anyways." She said. 

"You sleep how much ever you want, but I need to pee." He said. 

"What should I do for it?" She asked, still sleeping. 

"You need to let me go." 

"What?" She asked, confused. 

"First, open your eyes and see what you are holding." He said and Y/n opened her eyes. She woke up immediately, letting go of Wooyoung and making him fall after knowing she was cuddling Wooyoung for the past few minutes. 

"Ah-pa!" He shouted. 

"Ah, sorry. I didn't know what I was doing... holding...? I better leave." She said and headed out of the room. Wooyoung smiled at himself and headed to the washroom to get refreshed. 

On the other hand, Y/n headed to Mingi's room to sleep. As she opened the door...

"AHH!" She heard two people shout. She looked carefully and was shocked to see Mingi, lying on top of another woman with the sheets covered over them.

"Ahhh! What the heck is this?" She shouted. 

"Learn to knock on the door before you enter!" Mingi shouted. 

"If you have so many brain cells, why didn't you lock the door and do it? Eww! God, whose face did I look at to see this disgusting thing." She said and turned. 

"Yah! Don't tell anyone." He shouted. 

"Sorry! I can't control my mouth. But I'll try my best." She said and headed out from there and walked to Yeosang's room. 

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked as he lay on the bed, watching TV. Without saying a word, she lay on the bed and cuddled onto Yeosang. 

"Let me sleep for some time." She said and lay there. Yeosang didn't mind and continued watching TV. 

"Wooyoung didn't let you sleep?" He asked. 

"How do you find it out?" She asked, sleeping. 

"It would be different, only if I don't find out. And it's not something I did not know about Wooyoung." 

"Does he not let you also sleep?" She asked. 

"Somewhat yeah. But at the same time, if you wake him up between his sleep, he'll turn into a rage monster." 

"That's unfair." She said. 

"Are you here to sleep or enquire about Wooyoung?" He asked. 

"I just wanted to know." She said and fell asleep. 

***Y/n's POV***

---After a few hours---

Yeosang woke me up as Jongho called us for breakfast. I refreshed and headed down and sat along with the others. I silently ate my breakfast, while the others were chit-chatting. 

"Y/n, is everything alright? Why are you quiet?" San asked. 

"Ani, I'm fine. I haven't met my friends for a while and I don't know how they are doing." 

"You can meet them when you want," Mingi said. 

"I know that. But they should have the courage to come here, especially Yugyeom. When he sees Hongjoong, he'll die by looking at him." I said and the others laughed. 

"Why don't you ask them to join us, at the amusement park?" Yunho asked. 

"You don't need to ask them. They'll come." I said and continued eating. 

"Hyung, are you coming?" Jongho asked Seonghwa. He looked at her and then back at Jongho. 

"A-aniyo. I have some work to do. You guys can continue." He said. 

"I'm not stopping anyone from coming," I said, as I ate. 

"It's totally fine. You guys can have fun." He said, looking at the others.

"Wooyoung-ahh! I am sure you heard what I said. I'm not so evil as to stop anyone from enjoying it. I'm leaving!" I shouted and headed out, grabbing my phone. I just walked out.

"Yah! Wait for me." I heard Mingi. I looked at him and turned front. He ran and held my hand, stopping me.  

"I told you to wait." He said breathing heavily. 

"I was just walking, not running. Your fault if you couldn't catch up with me." I said and continued walking. 

"Aish! This girl... It's really difficult to talk with you." He said as he walked beside me. 

"Tell all you want. I got used to it." I said and smirked. 

"Did you tell anyone about morning?" He asked. 

"Not yet... but don't worry, I'll tell them soon," I said and smiled. 

"Yah! Jinjja?" 

"Tell what?" We both heard a voice behind us. 

"Why do you always freak us out?" Mingi asked. 

"Cause that's Wooyoung. No one can stop him from what he wants... which is unfair." I said.

"Mwo?" He asked. 

"You think it's fair for you to sleep well, while you didn't let me sleep?"

"Who said I didn't let you sleep? You were the one sleeping peacefully." 

"I know about your 'not letting others sleep but get angry when someone wakes you up' thing. It's unfair!" I shouted. 

"What about you? You didn't know the difference between a pillow and-" Before he could finish the sentence, I covered his mouth with my palm. 

"I'll kill you if you dare to say it. It was a mistake!" I whispered harshly to him. 

"What are you both even fighting for?" Mingi asked. I took my hand out and looked at Mingi. 

"Nothing important." He just nodded his head. 

"Mingi, how about we go for a ride in your motorbike?" I asked. 

"Yeah but only I can." He said. I looked at him with a confused look. 

"What?" 

"My motorbike has only one seat, only for me." 

"How did you bring the girl over then?" I asked. 

"What girl?" Wooyoung asked. Realization hit me suddenly. Mingi kept hitting my shoulder. 

"W-what girl? Which girl?" I asked, confused. 

"You were the one who said." 

"Ah, I meant if he had a girlfriend, how he would drive her here with a single-seat motorbike." I managed. 

"Thanks." Mingi mouthed. 

"Back to the topic. Wooyoung, do you have a motorbike?" I asked. 

"Yes, I do with two seats." 

"Then, let's go for a ride!" I said and the two went to get their motorbikes. As they came along with their bikes, San joined them. 

"I want to join you guys too." He said. 

"You don't need to ask," I said and he smiled, widely. 

"Hop on!" Wooyoung said and gave me a jacket and a helmet. I wore both and sat behind him. San and Mingi came on their bike. He started the bike and we left. 

I enjoyed the cool breeze and the ride. I always wanted to go on a ride on a motorbike. 

"Where do you want to go?" He asked. 

"Anywhere." I blankly stated. He started pacing and so did the others. 

He soon stopped at a place and they both joined us. I got down and removed the helmet. 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"It's a sauna spa. They have steam and baths along with pools." San said. Without thinking, I hit Wooyoung's shoulder. 

"Why would you want to come here?" I asked. 

"Wae? Is something wrong?" Mingi asked. 

"Do you hate saunas or what?" San asked. 

"Yeah, I do. I do hate saunas. Even though he knew it, he brought me here." 

"You were the one who said, anywhere. Remember?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Wae?" Mingi and San shouted. 

"I don't need to tell you about it."

"Whatever. I'm going in. Whoever wants to join, can. If you don't want, you can sit outside." Wooyoung said and left. The others were also left behind. I had no choice left, so I walked behind them and seated myself on one of the benches while they headed to the sauna. 

After waiting for an hour or so, they didn't come yet. 

"What are they even doing in there?" I asked myself and decided to see what was happening. 

On my way,

"Look who's here." I sighed as I heard the familiar voice and regretted coming here.

"Are you here to enjoy the sauna or see what we are up to?" Eva asked. 

"*chuckles* I don't need to know what you do. And it's not my job, after all." I said. 

"Seeing you makes me get on my nerves. You are disturbing my mind lately."

"Blame your brain for it," I said and walked away. But soon came to a stop as she stopped me. 

"Can't leave until what you get." She said and punched me in my stomach. I groaned and sat down, holding my stomach. 

Soon crowd formed. But all they did was watch.

The other girls surrounded me and started kicking me. I tried blocking myself but it wasn't helping. I pushed someone's leg, which turns out to be Eva's, again. As she fell, the others stopped hitting me and helped her get up. 

She was standing on a hot pot cause she was burning so much. I grabbed all my energy and tried standing up but I couldn't. I could manage to rest my hand on my knee. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. Luckily nothing significant happened to my face. But my hand was hurt and so was my stomach. 

She suddenly pushed me to the ground and sat on top of me and punched my face, making some bruises form.

"Yah! Let her go!" I heard a few voices. San and Mingi took Eva away from me. Wooyoung helped me stand up and made me sit on the bench. Wooyoung walked over to her and warned her, saying if she ever came near me, he'd turn into a monster, which I could for sure tell, he would. 

She left with her minions and the others sat along with me. 

"You could've called us," San said, worried. 

"*chuckles* I'm alright. It's not new for me." I said and wiped off the blood, in my lip corner and got up. 

"Let's go," I said. 

"Where?" 

"Somewhere else?" I said and walked towards the bike. They followed me without saying anything. As Wooyoung sat, I sat behind him. 

"Before that, stop by the drug store by the park, near the house," I said and he nodded his head. We stopped by and I got in, and Wooyoung followed in, while the two were waiting outside. 

"Ahjumma?" I called out. She soon came out from the staff room. 

"Y/n, you're here, after so long. I was worried when you didn't come over for a few months." She said, worried. 

"Ahjumma, I found no use in using ointments, so I stopped coming over." 

"Take care of yourself." 

"Ne. I will." I said and she looked for the ointment. 

"So, who is this, young, gentleman?" She asked. 

"My friend," I said and smiled. She gave me the ointment and was about to pay when Wooyoung stopped me. 

"I'll pay for it." He said and placed the money on the counter. 

"You don't need to," I said. 

"Just let me do it." He said. I let it go and headed out. 

"As we are here, why not spend some time there," Mingi said, looking at the park, nearby. 

"Ok." I agreed. And so did the others. We walked in and seated ourselves on a bench. 

"We'll go get something to eat. I'm really hungry." Mingi said and headed with San. I took out the ointment and tried applying it to my face. But I failed as I didn't have a mirror. 

"Let me do it," Wooyoung said and grabbed it from my hand. 

"I didn't ask you," I said. 

"Turn this side." He said and turned me around, facing him. He started applying the cream. 

"Enough of struggling alone. If you need help, just ask it out, without hesitating." He said and continued applying. As he finished, San and Mingi came back with tteokbokki in their hands. 

We started eating and had fun, talking to each other. Even though I ended up getting hurt, it was a day well spent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...
65.9K 2.4K 32
living as a student while having to takes care of your son is definitely not easy. he was only 17 at that time but he know he had no other choice. "...
2.1K 67 11
Y/N doesn't remember her childhood or her life before coming to this bustling port City and being married off. 8 pirates save her... did they find th...
5.7K 305 28
the two best friends grew up without each other this time. one comes back with the mindset of the two together as before, while the other has kind o...