Summer Adventure

By cybercorrin

Everything is average in the life of Lance Wall, a run-of-the-mill gamer who all of the sudden finds himself... More

A (not) Average Day
Pollinated Forest
Futureteller
Ferox
Viceroy City
Egypt
Mountain Lair
Shido's Palace
Castle Krakenburg
Kingdom of Destroyed Friendships
Cloudsky Fortress
Milennium Tower

Mementos

5 0 0
By cybercorrin

A/N: I didn't upload consistently again because of burnout and real life events. I am just going to stop scheduling my publications from now on.

After finding themselves in a railway, the memory came immediately to Haru's mind.

Haru: Ah! I remember this place! This is Mementos!

Luigi: Yeah! Come to think of it, I remember beating up Joker at this place. Honestly, watching him writhe in pain was genuinely fun.

Dio: Aside from that, how are we going to get around this place?

Just then, a red Go-Kart pulled up out of nowhere.

???: Hey! Need a ride?

Narancia: Who are you?

???: Name's Ichiban, former member of the Arakawa Family.

Without question they got on the Go-Kart and drove through Mementos, with Ichiban opening doors by shooting rockets at them. They then got off the kart aa they say a guy in a white hooded robe. It was the man fron earlier named Anankos.

Anankos: Ah! So we meet again! Allow my stand, Heart Company, to put you in a perpetual state of battle!

Lance knew that Heart Company can heal, so he stole Heart Company with Metal This Way.

Anankos: Fine then! Let's do this the old-fashioned way!

Anankos used Dragonskin, but the effects got reversed by Ichiban defeating Anankos by shooting a rocket at him.

Anankos: No! My empire of supports! At least the Nohrshidans of Lust will carry my legacy!

Lance: Nohrshidans of Lust?

Corrin: Those guys are always up to no good...

After the short exchange, Anankos turned into a puddle of water, and a portal appeared. They then stepped into the portal.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.1K 24
You died and were given a second chance with a strange group of individuals how will you survive in this strange world of pirates and marines. - I Do...
351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
4.6K 249 61
"Alright, fine. What's there to talk about?" "About us. This... tension between us, it was never really just about 'rivalry' was it?" Lance's breath...
4.5K 163 31
After waking from a 10,000 year sleep Lance and his sister Allura are the last of there people. Now they are tasked with leading the pladians of volt...