Protective MHA x Child! Reader

By Jenny-ChanUwU

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(*'∇')ノ this story is based upon the story of the creator Imjustish. Please go check there story out... More

💫 One night....🌙
♠︎ New life ♤
☆ New Acquaintances ★
A/N
★Can't wait for field trip!...right?☆
Celebrating!
◖Oh no.. 
▒Flashes▒
A/N
NEMURI NO!
Wings like me...
○ Mr. Bird!○
✥Free Fall is Not The Best Option.❖
Dad wasn't the sweetest➷
◓Waste of Time◒
✤Lost cause meet※
◇Only if you'd let me
°How to protect 101°
}Good talk.{
My Mistake was Trust.
"Neighbour ey?"
◍Staying Over at Who's?◎
Q/A!!!
◖I Will Charge◗
Hero is the Enemy➷
Me, Papa, and Dad!
Brother Rivalry
Christmas Special 🎄
^Time to say Goodbye^
New Year's Special💫
IMPORTANT NOTICE
◎Revelation◎
◖Making Amends◗
A very Small A/N!
?!uhh, HARU?!
Yoichi whooping AFO's Ass.
𖠇Knock'em Out𖠇
⟬Voldemort 2.0⟭
[They fear Me]
⃠Meeting With the Past ⃠
◔Control Yourself◕
ᰔMissed You Tooᰔ
ᕦMommy Issuesᕤ
At UA We Are.
Camping? More Like Dying
✤Blues✤
◆Hit 'Em With Them◇
"I Like Insulting People"
◈Quirk, but With Danger◈
⸕Its The End, Isn't It?⸔
!Not A Chapter¡
「Hello, World」
✯Yet You Think We're The Same.✯
"Hold On, WHAT?!"
100K Special
A/N
ᜊShe's a Twinᜊ
Way Down We Go
☾It's All Music☽

"Thats Violence!"

7.5K 187 128
By Jenny-ChanUwU

As you sat on the male's lap, Aizawa was already continuing class, after a bit of explanation and stuff he said that the class was going to be doing a special training with someone.

The whole class was confused to whom it may be with but soon a voice could be heard from the other side of the door

"I am..... Coming through the door like a normal person!" All might said as he dramatically entered the class through its huge doors with quite a speed.

'It's Mr all might!' As soon as you saw all might enter the class, you jumped down from Iida's lap and began to run towards him.

The whole class stared in amazement, for the number one hero himself was the one that was going to teach them.

"Mr.All might!" You said as you ran towards him grabbing his leg in excitement.

'Lucky... I wish I was him right now..."

" Ah, Young (Y/N) hello!" He said as he picked you up.

"Now everyone, get your hero suits on and meet at ground beta! I'll be waiting for you there!" All might said as he took you on his back and started heading out, closely followed by Aizawa who was clearly concerned for you falling off the hero's back.

After everyone got ready, you were already waiting with All might. Holding his giant hand with yours as you were on the ground again.

You looked around noticing all of the class wearing hero costumes, one that especially caught your eye was bakugo's costume.

'Woah.... His costume is so cool... That big thingy on his hand... I wanna touch it!' You thought as you left all might's hand and ran towards bakugo.

Bakugo at first was surprised you even approached him, so was the class. But as soon as you started saying things like "big thingy!" And motioning towards his hand grenades. He found out what you wanted.

So he kneeled down and took the one on his right hand off and gave it to you.

"Just don't break it, tch." The whole class was surprised, but they were also amazed at how cute you looked with the gauntlet on your little hand.

You started to do some effects with your mouth like "bam!" And "boom!" While pointing your hand in different directions.

You could've sworn you saw a smile form on bakugo's face.

"All right everyone! Since you all are here why don't we get started! Let me explain what you all are going to do!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all might explained what was going to happen, you were excited about seeing the class in action. Since you were young you always wanted to see heroes when they fight. You only saw minature fights on TV when your Mom was alive but nothing more than that.

As the first opponents began to line up to enter the building, bakugo had approached you to take his gauntlet back from your tiny arms

"Oi, kid. Give them back now I have to use them." Bakugo said, leaning down to your level. You gave him a sad look like you didn't want to let go. But then he told you something that changed your mind.

"If you give it to me back, I'll let you play with it after I'm done. So what do ya say huh?" He said, being the same height as you now.

You gave him back the grenade like gauntlet and soon he took them and headed off to the building. All might then took you with him to the basement where you could see the building and everyone.

You started to look around seeing the whole class watching the screen. You decided to approach one one them, to make friends.

"Umm miss, I think your hair is really pretty!" You didn't know how to make friends, even in kindergarten you hardly made any due to everyone being either scared or disgusted by your wings.

The girl looked down to the kid who clung on her leg, Momo gave her the widest smile and carried her with a little giggle. Some of the class was focused on the screen while the others were watching the scene of Momo and you.

"What's your name miss! You have a really pretty look! Can we be friends!"
You told her, excitement lacing your voice.

'So precious!'

The girl gave you a little chuckle and told you. " Of course we can be friends! I'm Momo Yayorozu. Thank you for the compliments!" She said a she gave you a warm smile.

You were beyond happy as your wings started flapping from happiness, making a new friend.

You two then walked back to the screen watching the scene before you unfold as bakugo came from around the corner surprising the green head boy.

As the scene continues, bakugo then stands before the boy holding up his grenade arms.

'What's Mr bakugo going to do with those? Wait- Woah!'
You thought as the building shook a bit from the huge bomb that was just released.

You were scared so you held on to Momo from fear, she noticed and tried to comfort you slowly by telling everything okay..

"Young bakugo! If you use that attack again you and your team will be eliminated!" All might said through the speaker.

You were scared for the green head boy, half of his suit was torn and was burnt badly. Now.. That's violence.

As the round went on you had jumped down from Momo's hold and went to another classmate. He had white and red hair and half of his body was covered with his costume wich looked like ice.

You thought it was cool so you wanted to check him out.

"Umm.. Mr! You have a really pretty costume! What's your name!?" You said excited.

The boy looked down to you and leaned down so he could be the same as your hight.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki. Thank you." He said as he tried his best to give you a smile.

"That's a pretty name mister! Can we be friends!" You said happy to talk with him.

"Oh, sure. Would you like me to carry you so you can watch the screen better?" He asked you.

"Ok!" You answered back as he carried you and began getting closer to the screen so you can get a better view of it. Your wings flapped happily seeing everyone trying to win so hard on the screen.

A few moments later bakugo and the greenette boy were fighting. After a while they both attacked each other making the whole building shake worse than before. Now you were really sacred.

Todoroki held on to you as best as possible trying not to hurt your wings in the process. You clung onto him tears on the brim of your eyes from the fear.

"It's ok, I got you.. " Todoroki tried to reassure, but even after the building stopped shaking, you were shaking afraid from what would happen.

The whole class shot daggers at the screen, mostly to Bakugo and Midoriya for scaring you.

All might then announced that the hero team had won.

After he announced that, you relaxed a bit and got down from Todoroki.

After the change of building, you told Todoroki goodbye since it was his match's turn. You soon headed towards the green head boy before he left to recovery girl.

"Mister are you okay! You looked hurt back there." The boy looked down to you and reassured you he was fine. He even introduced himself to you. Izuku Midoriya was his name.

After leaving you went back to Bakugo. As you approached him, he looked down at you, wondering what you wanted.

"Mister Bakugo! That was so scary! But those big gloves are really strong! Can I wear them now!" You told bakugo motioning with your arms that you wanted the grenades.

Bakugo then made a 'tch' sound and took the empty gauntlet from his arms and gave it to you carefully.

"Just make sure you don't break them, and don't hurt yourself!" He said.

Soon you headed back to where the screen was, waiting for the match of Todoroki to begin...

Word count: 1369

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...