be my baby ; jk

By ASTROKIT

trying to put your life as an actress to the side, which did not really work - wouldve never made you even th... More

𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.

31.

6.1K 235 621
By ASTROKIT

31. | A DATE?

"Are you sad we're leaving?" Jean said, entering the bathroom, watching you from the mirror as his body was resting against the door.

"I'm not sure. Coming to Paris was... quite interesting? I mean the important thing is we're back and better than ever but it did cause a lot of fights too," you explained, whilst drying your hair with the towel around your head.

"True. But right now, all I want is for you to leave with good memories. So i'll leave now and come back when you're ready," he said, walking closer to you to give you a peck on your exposed shoulder.

"You better not rush me, Jean," you warned, glaring at him through the mirror as his hands were wrapped around your waist and his chin resting on your shoulder.

"I want to look good."

"You look good in everything Y/n," he stated, snuggling his nose into your wet hair.

"But the best in nothing," he whispered in your ear, making you pull your head away from getting flustered.

"Stop and let me get ready," you chuckled, giving him one last peck on the cheek before pushing him out.

And so you tried your best to be on time and also get ready without rushing yourself.

INCOMING MESSAGE

"ladies and dogs"

yaga
AYOOOO

where tf is everyone

me and mika are waiting

cornelius
well i'm ready but

mrs 'lemme eat my
food real quick' got
her dress dirty and
is looking for another
one rn

yaga
why am i not surprised

anyways armin???

armeen
i'm coming downstairs now!

yaga
ok and JEAN AND Y/N???

jeanbo
pls i'm waiting for her slow ass

idk when she's done

yaga
u said that 2 hours ago??

jeanbo
bro she doesn't like being
rushed. so i'm waiting

if y'all want you can go
and we'll come through

cornelius
no this won't happen bc
we all drive together.

like the good ole days

meaty
u mean like 3 weeks ago

cornelius
stfu and worry ab finding
something to wear

yaga
well when is she done??

CAN YALL WAIT DAMN

im almost done

jeanbo
baby

when is almost

give me 10 more minutes babe

and i'll be downstairs

cornelius
10.

if u not downstairs in 10
we'll drive without u

i can hop in a taxi too it's fine 💩

cornelius
STFU AND FINISH ALREADY

And after good ten minutes, you were finished with getting ready. Admiring yourself one last time in the mirror, you got interrupted with someone knocking on your door.

"Y/n are you done? I came to check up on you and..."

The person stopped whatever they wanted to say and admired you for a few seconds.

"... And damn you look hot in red."

You chuckled at your friend, getting your purse to finally leave your room.

"Thank you. You look super good yourself," you smiled.

They grabbed your hand, pulling it up. "Turn around for me real quick."

You did as they told and slowly turned for them to check you out in all angles. You couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ugh, I would just cancel this stupid dinner and rather have you instead."

This time you didn't hold back and laughed at the flustering words coming from her.

"Please Mikasa, I love you."

"I love you more. Now let's go before Connie will cry," Mikasa said, holding your hand and leaving the hotel room.

Connie and Sasha were already waiting in the car together with Armin, leaving only Eren and Jean waiting for you guys.

Once you went down to the last steps, you finally saw the two handsome men infront of you, checking you and Mikasa out.

It was scary how in sync they were once they saw you guys. From jaw dropping to looking at you from bottom to the top.

"Oh my fucking god," you heard Jean mutter, making you chuckle and walk towards him.

"You in red might be my new favourite thing," he said, pulling you towards him with his hands tight around your waist, shaking his head in disbelief of how you could leave him speechless once again.

Your hands went up to wrap around his neck, slowly pulling him down to whisper in his ear.

"Wait till you see what's under that dress."

And with that you made him not pay attention to anything but to those words the whole night.

"Is every bastard in the car now? Can we finally leave?"
Connie hissed once again, starting the car once the four of you got into his car aswell.

"Yes you bald fuck. Now go."

Connie's car might be big, but you were still too many people to sit in one seat, making you sit on Jeans lap instead.

It slightly gave you a dejavu, making you think back to the day you all were in Connie's car, getting high for the first time together.

"This feels like it happened before."

"Exactly. The first time we met and the first time we were all together getting stoned as fuck," Eren nodded.

"And making out with Y/n," Connie added.

"But couldn't be you Jean, right?" They both teased.

"Yeah but guess who gets to make out with her whenever they want? Yeah, me," Jean bragged, hugging you tighter from behind. "But couldn't be you guys, right?"

The rest of the car ride was basically you guys jamming to songs, hearing Connie and Eren bicker every three minutes, and Jean getting too touchy with his hands all over your body.

And not so long after you guys finally arrived. Connie being the bragger he is, sassily threw the car keys to the waiter. "Don't scratch the car."

You and Jean looked at each other sucking in your lips to not laugh right now.

It was like everyone were in two pairs. Connie and Sasha, Eren and Mikasa, you and Jean. Poor Armin just walked next to Eren, trying not to be left out.

"Alright. Our table is upstairs, but not at the highest, so let's take the stairs," Connie explained, making all of you follow him.

The stairs were kind of slim so you all went one by one. And Jean being the gentleman he is, let you go first.

You weren't sure wether it's because he's being kind, or to just do it to have a chance to glare at your ass.

"You done staring?"

"Nah ah, stay turned around for me baby, i'm enjoying this too much," he said, grabbing you by your hips and turning you around to continue walking upstairs.

"You're so weird," you shook your head, but not turning around. You knew he heard you.

"For what? Admiring my girls fat ass?" he gave it a slap and squeezing it after.

My girl. You didn't continue nagging him and stayed silent. It did made you kinds of sad that you guys are still not official. What takes him so long? Your overthinking got the best of you, ruining your mood.

Once you were all upstairs at your table, looking for what to eat next was the next step. At this point you weren't even in the mood to eat anything. So you got something small.

"What the fuck? Don't tell me you're only having soup."

"I'm not that hungry Jean. It's totally fine," you gave him a weak smile before closing the menu card.

"Uh, excuse me," Jean said, waiting for the waiter.

"May I get a big portion of your best pasta? Thank you."

You glared at him, stepping on his foot under the table.

"What the hell are you doing?? I told you i'm not hungry!" you whisper yelled towards him.

"Shhh baby," he stopped you, placing his index finger over your lip.

"I want you to eat. So eat."

The rest of the time you guys were eating was really fun. You were so glad you had the chance to be here. With all your friends, having quality time together.

Whilst you saw Jean and the boys having a discussion on soccer things, you decided to get up for some fresh air.

You didn't know how to manage to find anything here, but you still tried.

You needed alone time right now.

authors note
PLS I DIDNT REALISE
HOW LONG ITS BEEN
THE LAST TIME I POSTED

anyways it's bc i'm focused on
my mikasa fc

OH AND— the enhypen fic
is uo guys 😆😆💪💪👹👹
pls give it a try okay🙄🙄

anyways next two chapters
are finally the end but i'm thinking
ab wether to add some smut before
it ends or not? depends if u guys
beg for it good enough 🤣🤣👎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
3.1K 157 19
₊˚.༄ written by kat -------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -------- Life for (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 has been very sheltered by living in the inner-most wall, after being...
1.4M 27.7K 57
jean x reader (written in 1st pov) acting au started jan. 21. 2021 ended aug. 24. 2021 what happens when just another hookup becomes much more¿ "w...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...