mafia baby [๐—บ.๐—ฝ]

By unbuckwitable

(๐—ฏ๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—บ) * ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ โ€ข started 9.1.20 - under editing!! (chaps with spel... More

warnings!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
not an update, pls read!
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Raven aesthetic!

69

7.1K 88 106
By unbuckwitable

;)

in honor of me not updating in a whole month, here is a very long chapter <3

you woke up to raven climbing on your bed. she laid in the middle of you and Mattia. you looked at the time and it was almost 3 am.

"what's wrong?" 

"scary dream."

you hummed and then quickly fell back asleep, but didn't stay asleep for long. you kept getting kicked, raven was a wild sleeper. mattia was a deep sleeper so he slept like a baby.

-

when you heard your alarm you groaned. you felt like you got no sleep. you looked over and Mattia and raven were not there.

you got up and brushed your teeth then headed downstairs, raven was eating breakfast and feeding half of it to oliver and Mattia was on the couch. Raven was already dressed and her hair was up in two pigtails.

you flopped on the couch and put your head in Mattia's lap.

"I'll take her to school today." he said making you look up at him.

"really?"

"mhm, you look tired so you can rest. I'll be back in a bit." he kissed your forehead and stood up. He helped raven get down from her chair and he held
her hand as they walked out.

"bye mommy." raven said waving at you as she walked out.

"bye rae, have a good day." you smiled at her until the door closed. you went back upstairs and flopped back on the bed, going back to sleep.

-

after a nice long nap you woke up on your own, you looked at the time and it was 12 pm. you went downstairs and saw mattia on the couch.

"how did you sleep?"

"amazing." you went over and straddled his lap.

"oh?" he put his hands on your waist.

you haven't had sex with Mattia ever since he ignored your safe word so yeah you were kind of scared but you trusted him, so you were ready.

"are you busy right now?" you said fiddling with the strings on his sweatpants.

"nope."

you untied his sweatpants and he slowly moved your underwear off of you.

you felt him growing in your hand as soon as you pulled it out, you softly stroked it before he softy rubbed it against your entrance making you lightly moan. you moaned louder when you felt him push in, his hands instantly went to your lower back, helping you thrust. you threw your head back a bit as you rode him.

"oh." you whimpered lightly as you felt him kissing your neck. you felt his warm hands wander around your tits, lower back, and thighs.

you put your fingers on your clit slowly moving them in a figure eight motion, but Mattia moved your hand away when he saw you doing that. Instead he did it for you, making your fingers tangle in his hair as you moaned every second.

"let me cum." you whimpered as you picked up your thrusting pace.

"that's not how you ask." he went faster making your thigh shake a bit.

"p-please?" you bit your lower lip.

"try again."

"daddy please let me cum. please I cant hold it any longer." you squeezed your eyes as you felt yourself about to cum.

"no, wait for me."

"I- I cant- I'm gonna cum, oh my- I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" you moaned loudly as he fingers rubbed you and you thrusted him. you came on him and rode out your orgasm, but he will still rubbing you.

"d-daddy please, too much." you were sensitive to the touch and almost numb from how good that felt.

"did I say you could finish?" he pulled his hand away from your clit.

"no I-I'm sorry." you felt your face go red because he had a small smirk on his face.

"how about you be a good girl and make daddy feel good, hm?" he pulled you off his lap and you got on your knees. you looked up at him from the floor and went closer to his lap slowly stroking his cock.

he groaned and grabbed the low ponytail your hair was in and pulled you closer, you licked the tip slowly then pushed him in your mouth.

"mm fuck, just like that." he said under his breath and you moaned lightly sending vibrations to him. you could feel him throbbing in your mouth already, you knew he was close to cumming.

you heard his groan and next thing you knew you were swallowing each and every drop of cum that just came out of him, he wiped your lip off when you pulled away and you sat back on the couch.

you got up slowly, put your underwear back on and went into the kitchen, you looked in the fridge for something to eat but got distracted when you felt Mattia kissing your neck.

you closed the fridge and turned around to face him, you looked up at him when you felt his hand on your the side of your face, his thumb rubbed your cheek and your lip.

"god I could just fuck you again and again."

"I'm really tempted to say do it, but I need my legs to fully function." you gave him another kiss and turned back to the fridge grabbing the strawberries.

"we need groceries." you said sitting at the kitchen island.

"do you want me to go?"

"no I'll go, you can get raven." you got out your chair and went upstairs to get ready.

you took a shower and put on some ripped jeans and a cropped top, with converse, something casual.  After getting dressed you brushed your hair and put it in a cute middle part slick back.

"I'll be back." you said grabbing your keys and purse on your way out the door.

"ok be safe."

you went out to your car and drive to a super market, you didn't have a specific list so you just got a bunch of things that everyone would eat in the kitchen.

you were shopping when you walked in a aisle, someone looked familiar in it.

"nai?"

god, this girl was everywhere.

"oh hi Kara!" she said coming over to you, she was looking at something on the shelf.

"hey! do you live around here?"

"something like that yeah!"

"oh."

"actually you should come over sometime! are you busy later tonight?" she grabbed her phone out her back pocket.

"oh I don't know, you know with a kid and all I'm never really available." you did a nervous laugh.

"oh cmon, Mattia could watch her! lets have fun!"

for some reason you felt pressured to say yes, you were scared of what nailea was capable of..

"o-ok I guess." you smiled and she squealed.

"yay!" she went back to her cart. "I'll text you later!"  

you nodded and dropped your smile as soon as she left the aisle. you quickly grabbed what you needed and left out. 

when you got home you called mattia to help get  the bags out your car. you didn't know if you should tell him about the nailea plans tonight.

when you walked in the door raven immediately came over and hugged your legs because of how small she was compared to you.

"mommy!"

you picked her up and gave her kisses all over her face.

"hi my love, how was school?"

"super fun!!"

"that's good!"

you put her back down on the couch and went into the kitchen to help.

"so I met a friend at the store, she wants to hang out later tonight." you said leaning on the counter in front of mattia.

"on a Tuesday night?"

"yeah.."

"ok I guess, just don't be out too late and don't do anything stupid."

"I won't." you smiled and he put the last item up.

he came over to you and kissed you, very slowly. you felt his hands on your low back go onto your thighs and he put you up on the counter so you were his height.

you felt his hands slowly go into your jeans and outside your panties. you felt his fingers brush over your already wet clit and you moaned softly.

"s-stop raven is right in there." you said breathing heavily trying not to moan loudly.

"then don't be loud." he kissed ur neck and put his hands in your panties, your breath hitched and you moved your thighs open a little.

you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket so you pulled it out and answered, Mattia was still rubbing you.

"hey kara."

"hey nai, w-what's up." you bit your bottom lip trying to hide your moans, when mattia heard her name he kind of slowed down.

"I wanted to talk about later today."

"could we talk about it l-later?, now isn't really a good time."

"is everything alright?"

"yeah- yeah, I got to go." you breathed heavily and hung up.

"what was that about?" he pulled his hand away.

"nothing."

"what does she want to talk about?"

"nothing."

"kara."

"Mattia stop." you grabbed your phone and went upstairs to get ready. you couldn't tell him you were hanging out with nai.

you took of ur shirt and pants and he walked in, you just kept looking for something to wear.

"I told you to stop talking to her."

"it's not that easy to just stop talking to someone."

"yes it is, I've warned you about how dangerous she is. looks can be deceiving so stay away from her. just listen to me this once." 

you felt so bad, you knew you were in the wrong going to hang out with nai.

"I will I promise."

he walked out and you put on a skirt and a sweatshirt, you grabbed everything you needed and headed out.

"I'll be back later." you gave raven a kiss on her head and went out the door.

you've never been to nailea's house so you had use a gps, she lived pretty far from you..

after about 30 minutes of driving you pulled into this nice modern house, it had black exterior and windows all around. you pulled into the driveway and knocked at the door, waiting for nai to open it."

"hey kara!" you saw her standing at the door, she had on a baby tee and some straight leg jeans.

"hey nai!"

"wow you look amazing come in." she opened the door a bit wider and you walked in.

"let's go upstairs." she walked upstairs and you just followed her.

"so.. you live here by yourself?"

"not really, I usually have roommates but they are rarely around because of...work." she opened the door to her room and it was gorgeous.

"this is nice." you sat on the bed and took off your shoes.

"thank you." she smiled so innocently, you didn't understand how Mattia said she was so dangerous.

looks can be deceiving kara, you kept telling yourself.

"so what do you want to do?" you asked.

"wanna watch something?"

you expected her to have things planned out.

"um sure, wanna get some snacks first?" you said getting up. she nodded and grabbed her keys.

you both went downstairs and out to the car, she drove to the nearest target. you grabbed a cart and started walking around, you just put what ever looked yummy to you in the cart.

you saw nai stop and look at something so you went over to her, she holding a box.

"what's that?" you said reading the name. Passion Panty , it was a picture of panties with a remote.

"we should do this!" she said turning to you, you read the box more.

vibrating panties?..

"you wanna do this? together?" you were a bit unsure.

"yeah we could go walk around or something as switch remotes so we can control each other, it will be fun!!" she grabbed two boxes and threw them in the cart. you kept walking as she grabbed more food.

After the shopping was over you guys went back to Nai's house, you went upstairs and put all your snacks on her bed. She pulled out the boxes and handed you one.

"here go put it on."

you walked over to the bathroom and put the panties on, after 5 minutes you can back out.

this was so stupid.

you put your skirt back on and went back out.

you saw nai pulling up her pants meaning she probably just put hers on.

"ok let's switch." she grabbed your remote and you grabbed hers. you instantly felt vibrating catching you off gaurd , making you moan very loudly in front of nai.

"sorry I was just testing!" she laughed a bit and put the remote in her back pocket.

you put the remote away and grabbed your keys going out to the car. you drove to the nearest mall, it was around 8 pm and the mall closed at 12 am.

you actually wanted to shop so you quickly got out and went into the mall. you stopped in your tracks and bit your lip really hard to stop you from moaning out loud.

"you should have waited for me." nai said laughing and catching up to you. she stopped the vibrator and you continued walking.

"let's go into American eagle I need more jeans." you said going in the store, she was behind you while you looked for your size in some jeans.

"you think these are cute?" you said holding a pair up.

"yeah, and these." she grabbed a pair of black mom jeans.

"ok I'm gonna try them on." you smiled and went into the fitting room, she waited outside while you tried on the pants. you took off your skirt and put on the first pair, they were cute and were kinda tight on your waist. you took them off and put the black pair on, it had a couple rips in them which were cute.

you took off the pants and decided you were gonna get them, you were about to put your skirtback on when you felt a vibrating against your clit, you gasped and quickly cupped your clit, you bit your lip and tried not to moan because you knew they were other people along with nai right outside the door.

"n-nai stop!"you said softly trying to catch your breath, you felt the vibration going higher and you fell to your knees. you were covering your mouth so you didn't scream.

you couldn't even form any words because if you did you knew you would moan. you were so close to cumming.

you felt the vibration go back to normal speed and you were less tense, you still had to cum very badly though. you tried standing up but that was worse, you felt like you were gonna pee yourself.

you felt the vibrations stop and you caught your breath. you stood up and put your pants on, and grabbed the other pants you were gonna buy, you walked out the room and saw nai sitting down smirking.

"I fucking hate you."you passed her and you walked over to the cashier and bought the pants.

"you won't for long." she said walking out the store and you followed.

you didn't even want to continue shopping after that, you wanted to go home and have very good sex with mattia.

"I'm done shopping can we go now?" you said turning around.

"but the fun has just begun kara!" she turned around and started walking towards the garage park, where yall parked.

it wasn't a long walk but when you got in the car you sat in the passenger seat and put your bags in the back.

she started the car and started driving back to her house, you got on your phone and looked at the time, it was 9 pm.

you remembered you have the remote to her panties as well, you pulled it out without her noticing and turned it on a low speed, making a swerve a little.

"kara!" she said while gripping the wheel very hard.

"how does it feel?" you said trying to hold back your laugh.

"really g-good but I'm driving!"

you let her sit on that speed for a little while, she was moaning and groaning like a mess before you put the speed on high.

she immediately pulled into an empty parking lot stopped the car.

"k-kara that's enough." she said breathing hard. She was probably seconds away from cumming.

you stopped the vibration and she caught her breath. you were laughing a little and she looked up at you.

"oh you want to play?" she looked at the time.

"we have 20 minutes until we get back to my house, let's see if you can last that long." she pulled out the remote and you felt vibrations on your clit again.

"n-no!" you bit your lower lip and sat back, she continued driving and you squeezed your legs together, you probably wouldn't even last the first ten.

"I'm sorry." you moaned, you felt ur thighs start to shake a little.

she just kept driving, the whole ride was full of you moaning and begging for her to stop the vibrator, you hadn't even notice she pulled into the driveway until she stopped the vibrator, you couldn't believe you actually didn't cum, you felt like you were any second.

"that was torture!" you said catching your breath, you opened your door and grabbed your bag going back in her house, you went up to her room and fell onto her bed.

"your tired already?" nai said flopping next to you but on her stomach.

"yeah, I've been edged all day and I'm pretty sure I have blue balls." you sighed.

you felt the familiar vibration on your clit again making you gasp.

"nai sto-" before you could finish you felt a pair of lips on yours...

she pulled away and you were just left breathless and confused, still feeling the vibration on your clit.

"I-um-." you sat up quickly, you could barely say anything because the vibrator was still on.

you looked at her for a second and she crashed her lips back onto yours, she kissed your neck and pushed you to lay back, it's like she was in control now.

you felt her hand go up your skirt, she removed the vibrator and replaced it with her hand, you felt her fingers rub your clit and you gasped.

"nai-"

"shh, it's fine." you heard her whisper.

you whimpered a bit, youve been waiting to cum ever since the mall. her fingers sped up and you were two seconds away from cumming.

"can I- I have to-" you couldn't even finish your sentences.

"cum baby go ahead." she inserted her fingers into you and you screamed. she was still rubbing you and pumping and it was all too much. you felt your thighs shake a little and your back arched as your juices were now all over her hand, you were a moaning mess.

she kept going after you came, you were trying to close your legs but it didn't work, you were too sensitive you don't even know if you were able to cum again.

"Momm- nai- stop.. too sensitive." you mumbled, you felt her fingers slow down and you caught your breath.

"you almost called me mommy." she had a small smirk on her face.

"well, I've always had a thing for it." she laughed a bit and took off your skirt. you felt her hands all over your thighs.

she kissed your neck and then your chest, making you whimper softly. you've never done this before it was all so new but it felt so good.

you felt her leave small kisses on your belly down to your inner thighs, you felt her kiss your clit and took a deep breath in.

her hands were holding your thighs and you felt her tongue on your clit, it felt so good. you instantly gripped the sheets and moaned very loudly. you were still so sensitive from before.

"oh god." you moaned and thrusted a bit so she could put more of you in her mouth.

you felt her tongue just slowly licking you, like she was teasing you.

"nai please." you whined and hoped for her to pick up the pace.

"try again." she said still down on you.

"please mommy? please let me feel good, please." you were a moaning mess.

you felt her tongue hit the spot and you were out of it, you would have came instantly if she didn't keep stopping to tease you.

"right there, fuck that's it oh my god." you moaned as she picked up her pace.

your thighs were shaking a bit and she noticed so she kept going.

"I'm gonna cum!" you moaned loudly.

you gripped the sheets as you came, it felt so amazing, her tongue was there to catch every drop.

you felt her fingers in you again and it kept hitting the same spot, you squeezed your legs shut as you came again, squirting all over her fingers.

"good girl, didn't that feel good?"

you nodded as you caught your breath.

"use your word baby."

"yes."

she pulled her hand away and laid next to you. you just closed your eyes and went to sleep.

AN
IM BACK , high school is a pain in the ass !
I'm always with friends or I'm just always busy, I haven't been on wattpad since the beginning of august and I miss you guys I'm sorry for not updating!! this is one of my longest chapters :0

don't forget to vote and comment something funny bc I love those comments <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 15.8K 127
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [โš ๏ธMy first story ever writtenโš ๏ธ] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020
16.3K 252 58
*หšยท i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *หšยท Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...
35K 1K 33
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...