Safe with me

By xhunterxstories

Natasha Romanoff is a little. Years of trauma and training have taught her to be ashamed of this 'weakness'... More

Part 1 -meeting nat-
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part Five
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64- Vormir

Part 6

8.2K 176 26
By xhunterxstories

I woke up at 5pm to Wanda gently tapping me. 'Y/n can I talk to you?' She whispered gently not wanting to wake nat I gave her a nod and slipped out from under Nat she whined slightly but I tucked ted under her arm and she settled again. 'what is it?' I ask once we get to the kitchen. 'I was doing some research on littles and I figured since Nat doesn't like glasses I'd buy her some things she placed the bag on the table I opened it up and looked inside.

'I know you probably want to buy her stuff but I figured I could buy her some temporary stuff until you can buy her ones she likes more.' I smiled at her 'thank you very much I would have gone today myself but kinda fell asleep.' Wanda chuckled. Why did I say that? she already knows I mentally facepalmed. 'I know you two are so cute. By the way I was thinking of ordering us three food today instead but I don't know what takeout Nat likes could you maybe ask her? And maybe we could watch a movie If your both okay with that.' 'Yeah sure though brace yourself it's probably gonna be a very childish movie.' 'Hey kids movies are great. Sitcoms are amazing but kids movies are good too.' I smile back and go to wake Nat. 'Nat honey can you wake up please.' 'Hi!' She giggled. 'Someones in a good mood. We are ordering food what would you like? Pizza? Curry? Chinese?' She smiled at the last one. 'Okay Chinese it is let's go ask Wanda. Hold hand or carry?' She did grabby hands so I picked her up and carried her to the couch where Wanda was sat.

 'Hey cutie, do you know what you want to eat?' Nat nodded 'i- nee ch I n' she looked at me in frustration 'it's okay. Nat wants a Chinese.' Wanda smiled 'are you sure your not a mind reader too I was just thinking I'd love some garlic chicken and rice about know.' 'Hmm I think I'm gonna get some Chinese curry and rice. Nat what do you want.' 'Chi'en noodle' Wanda phoned for the Chinese. 'Hi can I get the garlic chicken and rice, Chinese chicken curry and rice then a portion of chicken chow Mein. that's it thanks. The avengers tower. Thank you bye! Okay it will be here in twenty minutes.' Nat clapped excitedly. 'Nat how about we get a drink before food comes.' I could see her shuffle nervously. 'It's okay Wanda bought you a special gift so you can't spill.'

I carried her into the kitchen and put her on the counter. 'Don't jump off this time. Okay do you want juice, water or milk?' Nat thought for a second then squealed 'ilk!' 'Okay now Wanda bought these especially for you which one do you want.' I set the sippy cups in a line on the island in front of her she pointed to the blue one I rinsed them all out then filled the blue one with milk then placed the other ones in a cupboard. 'Here you go baby.' Nat smiled and took a sip of milk. 'Is it nummy?' 'Ya! down p'ease.' I lifted her off the counter and placed her on the floor she instantly ran to Wanda. 'Tanks 'ou Wands I no spill.' Me and Wanda melted. 'You are very welcome sweetie.' Wanda helped Nat sit on the couch before turning on the tv I sat down next to Nat and cuddled into her. 'Tanks for mi'lk.' I gave Nat a kiss on the cheek. 'Good job using your manners baby.' We settled on watching the incredibles by the time we'd found a movie the doorbell rang Wanda got up to answer it she set the food down on the table and we joined her. 'My ilk' Nat pointed to the coffee table where she left her sippy I went to remove her from my lap but saw the cup glow red and float towards us landing perfectly in nats hands. 'Thanks Wanda.' I smiled and she smiled back. 

I saw Nat struggling with the noodles so I fed her some. 'Here comes the quinjet.' She giggled and ate the noodles. I alternated between feeding her and myself. 'You two are the cutest.' Nat hid her face shyly. We all finished eating when the doorbell rang again this time it was pizza. 'Nat cover your ears. Guys hurry up pizzas here!' Usually Jarvis would alert them but recently Stark had been annoying them by sending them alerts even when it wasn't there yet but they all trusted Wanda. I pulled Nats hands away from her ears. 'What?' Nat looked at us curiously. 'Wanda was just shouting everyone down for pizza and didn't want to scare you.' Nat relaxed again and we decided to watch the movie in my room so Nat felt more comfortable being little especially after what Tony said earlier. But before we left we saw him and Nat got scared. I felt her shaking in my arms as she hid again. I held her tighter and rubbed her back slowly. 'Hey guys I wanted to say I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have made those jokes, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable Nat I'm really sorry. You are always safe and welcome here little or not.' He walked away I could tell he wasn't used to saying sorry I guess as a billionaire he never really had to.

I carried Nat to my room Wanda followed behind we was about to start the movie when we heard a knock at the door. 'Wands!' Nat pointed at the door. 'I'm just your personal door keeper aren't I.' She laughed and opened the door. 'Oh hey Peter, everything okay?' I saw him rub the back of his neck. 'The others are all drinking beer in there and I don't really want to sit with them and I was wondering. Um nevermind.' He went to walk away. 'Pete 'ilm!' He looked at me confused. 'She's inviting you to watch the film with us.' I smiled and kissed nats cheek 'Yeah you're welcome to join us.' Wanda echoed He smiled 'Really? Wow thanks guys... um does anyone want any snacks?' I slid my arm from underneath Nat. 'I'll help I need to get Nat another drink anyway.' Nat let out a whine. 'I'll be back in two minutes you can come if you want but Tony and the others will be there.' Nat shook her head so I left her with Wanda. 

I helped peter chose a bunch of snacks and he put them into his bag while I held it open. 'Thanks y/n. Here I can carry it.' He held out his arm and I passed him the bag, it wasn't heavy but it was so sweet of him. 'Thank you Peter can you do me a favour and ask what drink Nat wants I forgot.' I ask rinsing the sippy again just to make sure it was clean. he nodded and left. after a few seconds I saw him skipping down the corridor. 'Nat wants orange juice and Wanda asked for a bottle of water.' He seemed nervous so I gave him a friendly look. 'Could I have some juice too?' Even though he pretty much lived here now he was always so anxious about getting drinks, or even snacks from the cupboard. I got two waters for me and Wanda and two orange juices for Nat and Peter. I put peters in a Spider-Man cup Tony got him as a joke for his birthday but he actually ended up really liking it then nats of course in a sippy cup, this time the pink one. 

I walked into my room to see Wanda and Nat already eating the snacks. Nat had chocolate all over her hands and face she giggled when she saw me. 'Wands gave me choc bisc'its.' I looked at wanda who just shrugged and smiled. 'I know I can tell by your face you messy pup.' I went to my bathroom and got some baby wipes. 'How did you get this messy from one chocolate biscuit.' 'I has four!' She held up four fingers. 'Snitch.' Wanda laughed. 'Wanda!' 'What can I say I'm the fun one.' I glared at her and rolled my eyes. 'Okay fine are we watching the movie or not?' I say putting the wipes in the bin' Nat clapped. We all got comfy on the bed me and Nat were in the middle Nat laid with her back to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. Wanda and peter laid either side of us. 

'P'eetro!'  Nat pointed to the screen at dash running around the classroom. 'He's fast like pietro!' Nat nodded and laid her head back into my chest. Wanda smiled at Nat and passed her some skittles they were trying so hard to be discreet and it was cute so I ignored it and carried watching the movie. It happened several times until I finally said something. 'Wanda Maximoff If you give Nat anymore sugar you're staying awake with her all night.' I gave Nat a tickle. 'And you... you are gonna get a tummy ache if you don't stop munching.' Nat giggled. 'Otay I stop.' I went back to cuddling her. 'Y/n 'uice?' Peter passed her the sippy. 'Here's your juice Nat.'  'Yay!' She finished the juice I felt her getting heavier showing she was falling asleep. When the film ended Wanda helped Peter clean up the rubbish Nat refused to let me move and I didn't want to wake her fully so Wanda told me to stay still. After they left I gently moved nat so she laid next to me she was in a deeper sleep now so didn't make too much fuss. I got ready for bed then decided to go watch tv for a bit as I wasn't that tired but before I left I saw Nat starting to squirm.

Warnings for the next section: nightmares, trauma, abuse, violence, flashbacks, injury, blood and language.

'Nat? What's wrong.' Her movements got faster and she started breathing heavier she was having another nightmare. 'Shh Nat it's okay.' 'Stop! No I don't wike it! STOP!' I tried to pick her up but she was moving around too much suddenly her leg came flying towards me and hit me straight in the nose. 'OW F*CK!' I clutched my nose and felt the blood trickling down from my palm to my elbow. 'Jarvis! Get Wanda!' 'Right away. You seem to have broken your nose should I get medical help?' 'Get Bruce if he's awake and maybe Tony.' 'They are all in the living room I will send an alert now.' I grabbed tissue from the bathroom and left in case Nat woke up and saw me.

Wanda POV 

I went to put the we didn't get to finish snacks back in the cupboards and heard the others talking Tony asked me to join so I did. We were having fun when we heard Jarvis make an Alert. 'Nat and y/n are in a bit of a situation. They asked me to get Miss Maximoff, Dr Banner and Mr Stark for assistance. 'One of them is hurt. Why else would they need me?' Bruce stated we exchanged looks and lept up. Tony and I went running to y/n's room Bruce went to the lab. I saw y/n outside the door. 'What happened?' They pointed to the gap in the doorway. When I looked inside I saw Nat kicking and crying quietly. 'I'll help Nat you got y/n?' I asked Tony he nodded and put his arm around y/n's waist so they didn't fall or pass out and walked her to the lab. 

I went in and held Nat down with my powers. 'Stop please. No stop' My heart broke hearing her plead like that I used my powers to make her curl up in a ball placing her teddy in her arms before sitting on the bed next to her. 'Shh Nat it's ok it's not real.' Nothing seemed to calm her. So I put nice thoughts in her mind then started to sing to her.

Her breathing slowed and she started to wake up. 'Wands?' Nat hugged me. 'Bad 'ream.' I wrapped my arms around her 'I know I'm sorry honey.' 'I wan y/n.' It was muffled because at some point she must have started sucking her thumb. 'We can see y/n later. They needed to talk to Bruce a minute okay.' Apparently it wasn't okay. 'No I wan y/n.' Nat broke free from my arms and hopped of the bed but I saw her freeze and point to the floor blood must have dripped on the floor. 'W'at that?' I couldn't come up with a lie so I decided to tell her. 'Nat don't freak out. I need you to be a big brave girl okay.' I felt bad about saying it but i did need her to be calm. She nodded. 'Y/n got a little bit hurt but they're okay, Bruce is taking good care of them.' Nats eyes filled with tears and they ran out the room. I followed. 'Nat wait!' 

Y/n POV

'So what actually happened?' Tony asked smiling i gave him a look. 'Sorry but your face.' He starts laughing. 'Sorry.. it's just the gauze stuffed up your nose and you look like a panda.' He started dying at that last part. 'Can you guys make sure Nat doesn't see me until I can find a way to hide it and check she's okay please. 'I'll go see where they are.' Bruce fiddled with his pen so what did happen? If you don't mind me asking.' 'Oh uh Nat kicked me in the face.' He looked taken aback. 'Nat did that to you?' 'Yeah she was having a nightmare and.' 'Haha i can't believe Nat did that to you whilst asleep. Imagine how hard she hits while awake. I feel bad for whatever she was fighting.' Tony smirked He must have waited at the door to see if I said anything about what happened.

'I did that?' I turned to see Nat stood by the door with tears in her eyes. 'Nat come here baby.' She shook her head and stepped back. 'Well done Tony. It's okay Bub it was an accident.' I saw her walking closer and I smiled thinking she was coming to me, but she turned and walked to the corner and faced the wall instead. Tony looked at me confused 'what is she doing?' I sighed and walked over. 'Hey cutie.' 'I no cute me bad.' Nat sobbed at this point my heart hurt more than my face. 'Bub it was an accident you aren't in trouble i promise. You only need a time out if I say so.' She wrapped her arms around herself and I knew she just needed comforting. 'You wanna hug?' Nat turned around and nodded tears still flowing down her cheeks I picked her up and she melted into my shoulder. 'I sowwy.' Nat kissed my cheek and I smiled. 'Thank you Nat I feel much better now.' 'I Kiss i' better.' She kissed my cheek again. 'Thank you cutie it's not owie anymore.' I put her back down and kissed her cheek. 'Do you feel better now?' Nat nodded i wiped her tears. 'Sorry but that was the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen.' Tony beamed from the corner. 'Language!' I turned to see Steve. 'Sorry we just wanted to check on you then I heard that and had to say it.' 'Tell the others I'm fine this one made me all better.' I gave Nat a squeeze. 'And Bruce of course thanks Bruce.' He nodded and smiled then left. 'You say bad word.' Nat pointed to the corner. 'I am not standing in a corner how about I do my timeout stood here.

'We should all probably head to bed now.' Tony's words made Nat shiver. 'Bub we have to go to bed. I will stay with you I promise you won't have a nightmare.' Nat still shook her head. 'Not tired.' She folded her arms I had a feeling she was lying. But I still wasn't tired so maybe she was telling the truth. 'Ted?' Maybe cuddling her teddy would make her tired. 'Okay Bub go grab him.'

Nat POV

When Tony talked about going to bed my stomach churned, sleep is too scary but I'm getting tired how am I going to stay awake? I remembered what y/n said to wanda earlier. If I eat more sugar I'll be able to stay awake all night. I snuck into the kitchen and opened the cupboards looking for the skittles but when I opened one it made a weird sound. 'What do you think you're doing little mortal?' It was Thor he must of alarmed his poptarts so no one could steal them. 'I look for skittles.' Thor smiled and took them down from the top shelf. Wow wandas mean how am I supposed to reach up there alone. Thor held them out I went to grab them put he pulled back. 'Why do you want these? Wanda obviously hid them for a reason.' I thought of an excuse as quick as I could. 'Um y/n 'urt and sad i fix it.' Thor handed them to me. 'Well done mortal how kind of you.' I felt bad about lying but at least I had skittles. I finished the packet then put it in the bin. I was about to go back to the lab then I remembered I was supposed to grab Ted. 

I grabbed Ted and headed back to the lab. 'Nat what took you so long.' Y/n lifted me on their lap. 'Ted not wan to wake up.' They smiled at me. 'Aww poor Ted still tired? Maybe you and Ted should go na nites.' I shook my head I wasn't tired as a matter of fact I felt a sudden wave of energy.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 798 29
A Natasha Romanoff × Adopted Daughter Story In this story, Tilda finds herself in a difficult situation. After the death of her mother, she is held d...
108K 2.8K 47
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES CAUSE' I WON'T. It was only very recently that young Annabelle learned of her true parentage. Thought to be killed i...
468K 12K 42
-Old Book Name: Y/n Parker- "I don't want to be on your stupid team" "I can read minds you know" "I don't trust her, she might be secretly working wi...
101K 2.3K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...