Lost In Love | ✔️

By glossynessa

Clementine Parks has disliked Ryder Arellano since they met, thinking that he is like every other rich busine... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17*
18*
19*
20
21
22
24
25
26*
27
28
29
30*
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37
38

23*

4.5K 70 8
By glossynessa

~Ryder's POV~

"Please take me already." Clementine practically whimpered, her body writhing beneath me. I stared down at her, my grip loosening on her throat out of sheer surprise. I hadn't been expecting to hear those words, and they just made my cock throb with desire.

"Now?" I whispered, staring down at her in surprise. She nodded her head as she stared into my eyes with those pretty blue eyes of hers, a pink flush across her cheeks. I'd imagined her looking at me like this many times—all flushed and needy as she asked me to give her what she wanted. None of my fantasies had prepared me for the real thing and it had me reeling. "Please, Ry." She begged in a soft voice, grinding herself up against my erection again to try to get enough friction to soothe the ache between her thick thighs. It was when I squeezed her breast and she moaned that I realized I still had my hand there, causing me to move it beside her head instead.

"You drive me crazy." I sighed out, pushing her hands off of me as I rose back onto my knees. She looked good, perhaps even better, from up here, where I could see every bit of her. From her flushed and needy face to the way she shifted her hips, nipples prodding against the fabric of her shirt and her thighs clenching together tightly, I saw all of it. Knowing that I'd caused it just made it even better. She was all mine to enjoy, to tease and rile up and please.

"Are you wet, Tiny? Tell me you need me to fuck that little pussy and maybe I'll give you what you want right now." I hummed, grasping her thighs before I spread them apart before me. Almost immediately, she had her long, pale legs clamping around my hips, whimpering as she looked up at me and tried to pull me down onto her. "Say it." I growled, my cock aching with need for her.

She moaned softly, her chest heaving before me as she stared up at me, her legs tightening around my hips. "Please fuck me." She begged, digging her fingertips into the cushions. I slid my fingers up the length of her inner thighs, loving the way her breath escaped her in little whimpers and her thighs trembled at my touch. Hearing her beg me like that made me smirk slightly, clamping my hands around her thighs as I slid my palms up the bottom of her orange and yellow skirt, feeling the warmth of her skin. My hands clamped onto the fabric of her panties and I tugged them off with her skirt, tossing them onto the living room floor before I moved on to her shirt.

I gently flicked her nipples as they poked against the fabric of her shirt, or more so my shirt, since she'd decided to wear one of my white, long sleeved button ups today. It was big on her, and she had only buttoned up some of the buttons, the glimpses of her cleavage making it obvious she had no bra on beneath it. "You're so goddamn beautiful, Clementine." I breathed, making fast work of unbuttoning the shirt before I peeled it off and tossed that to the floor as well. With her now naked before me, I couldn't stop my gaze from trailing over her body, from her thick thighs and wide hips up the curve of her waist to her full breasts. Each inch of her body was just as beautiful as the next. "Please." She whispered, a flush within her cheeks as she peered up at me. "I want to feel you, Ry."

Her eyes followed my hands as I began to undress, teeth biting down onto her bottom lip whilst she watched more and more of my body become exposed. It was the way she looked at me that made my heart pound and my body feel like it was sparking with electricity.

"I don't have protection here, Clementine." I told her honestly, lowering my body onto hers once my clothes were all gone. She shivered as she felt me atop her, the hard pebbles of her nipples grazing my chest. "It's okay." She whispered. "You'll pull out, right?" She asked, gently trailing her fingers along my biceps. My cock jerked against her inner thigh and she shuddered in turn, pushing herself against me more. "Whatever you want." I said, nodding my head.

With a gentle dig of her nails into my arm, she pulled me down, connecting our lips in a harsh, needy kiss that told me all I needed to know. I bit down on her bottom lip and tugged it with my teeth, releasing it as I pulled away. The both of us were breathing heavily as I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance with one hand whilst using my other hand to gently grasp hers, pinning it into the couch cushion above her head. Her body trembled as I began to push in, our hands clenching tighter at one another's at my intrusion on her body.

Not even half of me was halfway in before she began whimpering, her core constricting around me tightly as she shifted her hips, and I could tell that I was hurting her. I knew that Clementine was no virgin, of course, but she was tight and I was well above average size. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

"D-Don't stop." She suddenly stammered, as if she could sense my reluctance to keep going. I felt her hands on my back, her long nails digging into my shoulder blades when I pressed inside further, groaning at the heat and tight grip she wrapped around me with. Finally, then, I managed to fit inside of her fully, though I could feel the way her thighs trembled. She was overwhelmed, and I was aching.

Clementine shivered as I began with slow thrusts, trying my best to ease her into it. "Fuck." I murmured, biting at the swells of her breasts and sucking at the soft skin, leaving behind love bites on her pale skin. She moaned my name and the sound of it was better than anything I'd ever heard before, filling me with need and impatience. I raised myself up to look down at her right when I sank back into her core, watching her flushed face fill with bliss as she moaned, trying to keep her eyes on mine. "O-Oh, god." She whimpered, already beginning to throb around my cock.

The pace of my thrusts slowly began to get rougher, gauging her reactions to see how she liked it, and the rougher I became it seemed the more she liked it. I couldn't help but to smirk at that, grasping each of her thighs and spreading them as far as she could keep them before I pushed her legs up in the air until her knees were on either side of her chest. My hands held her legs like that by gripping the backs of her thighs, pressing her body into the couch as I pulled out until I could feel her pussy clenching needily around the head of my dick. "God, you want it so bad, don't you?" I groaned, glancing down to see the way her arousal glistened all over her core and her inner thighs, wetting my entire shaft.

"Ry..." She whimpered, trying to raise her hips to take more of me inside, to no avail. I shushed her softly, knowing that I was teasing her when I slowly pushed into her again, not leaving any bit of my length out of her. She cried softly, clenching around me as I rocked my hips against hers, the tips of her fingers shaking as she reached out to grasp my arms. "Please don't tease me!" She exclaimed, to which I merely chuckled, continuing to tease her with slow, deep thrusts.

It was only when I could feel her pussy had become so wet that I heard my cock moving inside of her that I glanced between her thighs again, finally taking my eyes off that needy, tortured expression on her face that I got high off seeing. "Jesus." I breathed, a slight smirk growing on my lips as I saw the way her arousal now had made her thighs and core all slippery. "You're so good." I praised her. If I had been in her shoes, I wouldn't have been able to last as well as she had. I was already needy enough as it was, but my desire to tease her and turn her on had been stronger.

I slammed into her, tightening my hands around her thighs as they immediately jerked, a squeal of pleasure leaving her pretty pink lips. "Ah!" She cried out, her fingertips digging into my biceps as I continued to pound into her. It was clear from the way her back arched and her walls tightened that this was what she'd wanted.

"Like that?" I murmured, watching the way her lids fluttered as she threw her head back and moaned. My cock jerked inside her at the sight of the pure pleasure she was feeling, just because of me. "Fuck." I growled, leaning over her body more. I sank into her harshly, a groan leaving my lips as I felt her clenching around me, her nails clawing at my biceps. "Ryder!" She exclaimed, the sound only encouraging me to keep going, to grow rougher. "Scream it for me, Clementine. I want you to scream for me when you're coming." I said, my breathing heavy.

"Oh, my god." She whimpered, her thighs beginning to tremble as I forced them a little wider apart. My thrusts were hard, making our skin clap together noisily each time I entered her. "I-I'm so close." She gasped out, the breathy sound of her voice like music to my ears.

A groan left me as I lifted her hips slightly, seeming to catch her off guard when I tugged her closer at the same time I slammed into her. She broke then, a loud cry of my name leaving her lips as she began to shake, her hips jerking whilst I kept pounding her through her orgasm. "R-Ryder!" She moaned again, digging her head back into the cushion as her grip moved from my arms to any part of the couch that she could get a hold on. The places she'd clawed at on my biceps and the backs of my shoulders stung, so I knew she'd left her own marks on me to go with the ones I'd left on her.

I could feel my own release growing increasingly closer the longer I was inside of her, the tightness of her pussy and the warmth and wetness of her proving to be better than I had ever imagined. "Fuck's sake." I groaned, my thrusts growing slightly sloppier. "You're going to make me cum already if you keep squeezing me in this pussy like that, Tiny." I panted, earning a whimper. Funnily enough, that just made her clench even tighter around me.

It didn't take much more before I had to pull out, groaning in pleasure as she sat up and took me into her mouth, getting on her hands and knees before me. My hands wove themselves into the soft strands of her light hair, watching the way she gently sucked and bobbed her head. "That's it, baby." I grunted, pushing her mouth further down my cock until I felt myself down the back of her throat. She didn't even gag around me, something I kept finding myself surprised by. "Keep sucking it, Tiny. I wanna finish in your mouth." I murmured, my length throbbing when she suddenly glanced up at me through her lashes, meeting my gaze.

Tiny did as I said, continuing to watch me as she sucked on my cock, playing with my balls until I finally came down the back of her throat. I panted as she pulled away, a flush in her cheeks as she licked her lips and rose up onto her knees, moving closer to me. Almost immediately, I snatched her up against my chest and laid back onto the couch with her, the two of us trying to recover from our orgasms. I learned that I only needed about twenty minutes before I had her back beneath me again, and we spent much of the rest of the day kissing, touching, pleasing one another.

As awful as it might have sounded, being stuck on this island with her was perhaps the closest thing to peaceful that I'd been in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 400 16
Alex Spade had a different childhood after losing her parents in the tragic 9/11 attacks, and never trusting anyone to care for her. Her older brothe...
15.3M 712K 59
When Hailey Evans, an aspirant employee of the marketing department in one of the most wealthiest companies in the states finds herself in trouble wi...
83.7K 3K 21
Max Ryder has worked and partied his way to building his company, he has made it his mission to be one of the best; that includes not using his fathe...
86.2K 3.4K 33
Adonis has always hated Romero. Romero has always thought Adonis was rude. When Adonis is asked to help Romero with an job, they both realize maybe t...