Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Fifteen

885 38 19
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

When you return to the room, you see the recruits.

There's a man with red, white, and black wings and orange-tinted goggles. He's standing next to Steve and having a staring contest with Bucky.

Another recruit is standing next to a silver chunky version of Tony's suit.

Tony walks over to you, "Ah, Y/N."

Bucky's attention turns to you.

The man with wings laughs, "Ha, you lost."

Bucky ignores the man, "It's good to see you, Y/N."

You beam, "Good to see you too."

"Y/N." Tony gains your attention and points to the man next to the silver suit, "This is my friend Rhodey."

"Hello." Rhodey smiles.

You nod your head at him, "Hi, Rhodey."

Tony points at the man with wings, "And this is Sam."

"Hey there." Sam grins.

"Hey."

"Ready to go?!" Thor's booming voice questions from behind you.

You turn around, "Hello, Thor." You chuckle.

Thor smiles brightly, "Hello, Y/N."

You see Loki walking towards you from the same direction Thor came from. He brushes off his suit, a handsome smile spreading across his face when he makes eye contact with you.

"Hello again, Y/N." He greets as he tries to contain his smile.

Before you can reply, Natasha comes into the room.

"Move it, people." She commands.

        Once you reach the building, you look all the way up until your gaze lands on the roof.

        You look back at everyone with a smile, "I know where I should enter the building."

        "Not alone."

        You roll your eyes at Loki, "I'm a big girl."

        "No. For once, I agree with Loki. He's going to go with you." Tony objects.

        "Fine."

        Loki walks over to you, and he wraps his arm around your waist. You fly you two up to the roof. After you land, you search the roof for a way in.

        When you look back at Loki, you see him staring at something behind you. Before he can say anything, you spin around and stab them in the lower gut.

        "Mmm, that had to have hurt... really brutal." Loki comments.

        You turn and smile slightly. Loki notices and smirks.

        Loki raises an eyebrow, "Turning into me, are you?"

        "Oh no. I think two Lokis would be too chaotic, and I enjoy having a functional place to live, thank you very much."

        Loki scoffs sarcastically, "Ouch."

        You walk over to the door leading to the stairwell. You open it to see a person in a mask heading up the stairs. Once they see you, they turn and sprint back down the stairs.

        "Hm, might want to stop them before they tell the others," Loki comments from right behind you as he looks over your shoulder.

        You look to your right, looking at his perfect profile, "You think?"

        You run after the person with Loki following. As soon as they come into view, you use your magic to suspend them mid-air.

        "Might want t-"

        Loki's interrupted by the person shouting.

        "Shit!" You exclaim.

        You use your magic to cover their mouth and bring them closer to you and Loki. But you're too late. Four others in masks come around the corner with massive guns.

        You sigh in annoyance, "Welp..."

         You still have the man under your magic, so you throw him at the others. Unfortunately, you only hit one.

        "Might want to work on your aim." Loki comments.

        "Maybe you can help me improve it. After all, I need work on moving targets." You smirk, causing Loki to chuckle.

        The other people in masks have helped the other two up and prepared their weapons while you and Loki had your chat. Now you're up against five people with machine guns.

        They start firing at you, so you create a shield with your magic to block the bullets. You keep pushing it forward as you walk towards them. Your shield starts draining your energy making your shield get weaker and weaker, allowing a bullet to make it through and skim your side.

        "Damn it!"

        "Are you okay?"

        You stare at Loki in disbelief, "What do you think?!"

        "I see you're pissed."

        "You think?"

        You keep getting weaker, causing you to end up collapsing. Your shield gets even smaller as you lay weak on the ground.

        "Y/N!"

        Loki ducks down next to you.

        "I... I'm okay..." You mutter.

        "No, you're not."

        Loki grabs you and quickly teleports you both behind a pillar.

        "Loki... I'm really okay."

        Loki shakes his head, "No, you aren't okay. You're exhausted."

        He pauses as he listens to the approaching footsteps.

        "They're getting closer." Loki summons a dagger, "Allow me."

        You manage to pull up a shield just as the masked people close in on you. Loki rolls his eyes since he was more than prepared to defend you.

        "I-I can try something." You croak.

        Loki looks at you with a serious expression, "Will it hurt you?"

        "I'm not sure." You admit.

Loki sighs as you conjure up as much energy as you have left. You use every last bit of energy to make the bullets bounce off the shield. As they rapidly fire, the shield does its job, and the bullets come flying back at them, killing every last one of them.

"I actually did it..." You whisper.

You stare at the five dead bodies, blood oozing out of them, collecting in pools around them.

Loki notices your guilty look, so he gently takes hold of your shoulders, facing you to look into his eyes.

"You were protecting us." He reassures.

You swallow hard and give a small smile, "Thank you..." You manage to get out as you feel panic set in.

"Hey, hey, hey." Loki smooths your hair, "It's going to be okay, Y/N. What's wrong?"

Tears prick your eyes, "Nothing... nothing." You control your ragged breath and wipe your tears, "Nothing..."

"No, something's wrong. Please tell me." Loki begs.

You give a shaky laugh, "I'm just tired." You insist, "That's it."

You start to feel lightheaded and begin to collapse. Loki catches you and carries you to the stairs where you came in. He crouches in front of you, gently rubbing your arm as he holds a concerned expression.

"I'm okay now."

Loki looks down with a sigh, "You're not going to take 'you should rest' as an answer, are you?"

"Nope."

Loki looks up and lets out a long breath, "Okay."

He helps you walk towards where the four men came from. Out of the dark end of the hallway in front of you, an arrow comes shooting out, whizzing towards you. The arrow barely passes you. You follow it with your eyes as it hits a masked person behind you.

"Holy shit!" You exclaim.

You look back to where the arrow came from. Clint steps out of the dark with a slight smirk.

"You missed one."

"God damn it, Clint! You fucking scared me!" You admit.

Clint keeps his smirk as Natasha comes around the corner. She stops when she sees you're using Loki for support.

"What happened?"

You shrug a bit at Natasha's question, "I used a lot of energy."

Natasha comes over and puts your other arm over her shoulder, "Come on. We need to find the others."

        You eventually arrive in a bigger room where Steve is directing hostages out. You can see at least twenty masked people on the ground.

        "How the hell are there so many of them?" You inquire.

        "They were most likely part of some organization." Natasha answers.

        Tony comes into the room from where all the hostages are filing out from.

        "We need to leave now!" Tony yells.

        "Didn't we take care of them all?" You ask.

        "We did, but they rigged the roof to blow," Tony explains.

        Your jaw drops, "Are they fucking insane?!"

        "Yes."

        You look over at Loki, "That was a rhetorical question."

        Natasha and Clint go to help get the hostages out of the building.

        "Do you need help getting Y/N outside?"

        "No, I'll take care of her," Loki assures.

        Tony goes to help Steve, Natasha, and Clint with the hostages. Before he can leave the room, you hear a hostage's baby. They're stuck under a table.

        Tony stops, "Shit!"

        Tony goes over to the desk. The desk has been shoved against the wall during the fight. The hostage and their child must have been hiding, not attempting to ask for help since they didn't know who was in control anymore.

        One of the bombs goes off. Some pieces of the ceiling barely miss Tony, landing on and around the desk. Thankfully the desk didn't collapse, meaning the people are still okay.

        Loki brings you over to a chair to rest so he can help Tony. Loki rushes over to help Tony move the necessary amount of ceiling to get to the desk.

        After reaching it, they pull it away from the wall, helping the woman and her child out. Tony takes them out the same way the others left.

        Loki turns and walks toward you, but he stops in his tracks.

        "Y/N!"

        He runs to you, grabs you from the chair, and pushes you against the wall. He stands inches away from you as part of the roof crashes right onto the chair you had been sitting on.

        Your breath shakes, and you pull Loki flush against you while continuing to stare at where the chair was.

        "L-Loki... thank you."

        Loki pulls away with a small smile, "Anything for you, darling. Now let's go."

        Loki helps you out of the building where everyone is waiting.

        Bucky sees your limp causing concern to take over his face, "Why are you limping?"

        "I used a lot of energy." You clarify.

        Bucky glances at your side before looking back into your eyes, "Y/N..."

        "Yes?"

        He walks up to you and Loki, "You're bleeding."

        "What? Where?! I-I made sure she didn't get hurt!" Loki panics.

        Bucky looks over at Loki. His concern has turned to alight anger towards Loki.

        "She's bleeding, so you obviously didn't!"

        "Hey!" You catch their attention, "Cool it. Please. You don't need to argue. I don't have any pain, so tell me where I'm bleeding, and we can move on."

        Bucky gently touches your side where you got skimmed earlier. You wince slightly, and Bucky smoothes your hair down, resting his hand on your cheek as he gives a sweet look.

        "Yeah... the bullet grazed me earlier." You recall.

        "I didn't know you got shot. I honestly thought you collapsed from tiredness..." Loki whispers earnestly.

        You smile gently at him, "Don't worry. You were paying attention to keeping me from being killed."

        "I still feel bad." Loki quietly confesses.

        "Loki, I'll be okay. You kept me safe. This graze is nothing."

        Bucky puts his other arm on his shoulder so he and Loki can take you to the quinjet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.8K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
12.9K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
441K 14.3K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
2.5K 75 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...