Rimuru is bored so he went e...

By iamluga

Rimuru Tempest, the mc of tensei shitara slime datta ken, is bored at handling too much document and paperwor... More

Chapter 1 : I've Had Enough
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Sensei?
Chapter 5: Fun Start
Chapter 6: Villain
Chapter 7 : U.A i
Thanks For 100 Votes And 1k!!
Chapter 8 : U.A ii
Chapter 9 : U.A iii
Chapter 10: U.A iv
Chapter 11: U.A v
Chapter 12: U.A vi

Chapter 2: Weird Encounter

8.2K 208 118
By iamluga

Let's go for sightseeing!!

......... "

" Master, how long are you gonna stand there like a that? "
Finally ciel broke the silent.

I don't know where to start!

Ciel sighed at the sight of excited rimuru.

What should I do? Sightseeing? Play? Food? Resting?.....

"Food!"

And I think I want to try..

"Ramen! "
"I want to eat ramen! "

Sure, Tempest's ramen were already good but, japan is on another level!!

Ciel, find the ramen place!!

_

_____________________________________

Meanwhile..

U.A. HIGHSCHOOL

"DIEEEEE!"

"DIEEEEE!!"

"DIEEEEE!!!"

" DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Bakugo screamed as he put the firewood down.

"What are screaming for bakugo?? "
Kirishima, the one who dare to get close to bakugo, ask.

"WHAT THOSE MIDGET DOING?! DON'T PUT TOO MUCH SALT INTO THE SOUP!! "

" Well can't help it since they mistook it for sugar." he chuckled.

Tch!

Bakugo get up and went to the other who's doing the cooking.

PASS ON TO ME! YOU GO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE! WHO THE HECK WANT TO EAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!

" Bakugo lose it again lol. " pff

" But those soup don't deserve to be called soup though"

"Agreed" Sigh.

"Well, it's good that kacchan are helping" smile.

The conversation of kaminari, uraraka, hagakure and midoriya.

_____________________________________

MIDORIYA POV

Today is the day of school festival. Of course all of us are busy. The school suggest some contest where the one that get the most customers will be the winner. That's why kacchan became this way. He want to win.

But thanks god I be able to buy this green onion before it sold out!

FLASHBACK

"Midoriya-kun!"

"yaoyorozu-san, why? "

"Green onion has ran out, you're the fastest one here beside lida-kun, can you go buy it?Lida-kun is busy "

"Sure!"

I got up as soon as possible and ran out to buy them.

END OF FLASHBACK

On my way, I saw a girl running around looking for something. I look at my watch and it seem like I still have some time to help this person.

I ran to her and ask

"Umm, are you in trouble? Can I help? It's fine if you don't want any but I think I can help you"

She stopped and became silent. Why? Did I do something?

As a hero, no matter what kind of people and trouble they have, we should help them. At least, that's what I believed.

"GREAT! THEN I'LL BE IN YOUR CARE"

She easily agreed.

"I need you to tell me where can I get ramen"

Huh?

______________________________________

FLASHBACK

RIMURU POV

I was running around like a weird person just because ciel told me to calm my excitement.

Ciel, you brat. If only i can do the same thing to you!

"Heh"

As harsh as ever.

"Umm, are you in trouble? Can I help? It's fine if you don't want... bla bla"

Suddenly, some green looking broccoli come to me and ask that.

Do I look that weird? Ciel, its all your fault.

"He looks familiar with this city, if you ask him to tell you some ramen shop would be a good idea right? "

...... You're right.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's what happen here. I told him that I came here to find a ramen shop but I'm not too familiar with this place. No, I am really not familiar with it at all.
What do you expect? Lol

This broccoli kiddo told me that his school were making some school festival and they are doing some kind of ramen stall.
So I am coming with him.

"Are you familiar around here? Umm mister... "

"Midoriya"

"Where are you from? I don't think I've ever seen someone like you around here" he replied.

"Call me rimuru. Of course you don't know me, I'm a foreigner"
I smiled.

"It's quite difficult to tell that you are foreigners with that pretty japanese face,and to think that you're so fluent in Japanese, rimuru-san. "

He said with some shy shy face.

"People always said that ahaha..haha..ha... Anyway, you said your school are around here right?! What school did you go? "

"U.A. highschool"

U.A?

"Which school are you going rimuru-san? "

"Do i look like I'm still in school? " I smiled.

I'm going to hakurou's swords school lol.

"Pff"

You laugh right ciel?!!

"No, it just your imagination"

Meanie.

"Ehh you're not?! " he said, shocked.

Well that's common.

"Anyway your school sounds cool"

And it seems like I just accidentally awakened something in him..

"Of course it is rimuru-san! UA highschool is the best school where all might, the mighty hero attend!!I really never thought that I could pass the entrance exam but I pass and got to see all might close up!!- "

And it started.

"All might is the no. 1 Pro Hero who bore the title of the world's Symbol of Peace. He teaches Foundational Hero Studies at U.A. High School.In here!

He is a very large man with an equally-muscular and well-defined physique. He has chiseled features on his face with a strong jawline and pronounced cheekbones, and busy eyebrows. He has short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tufts that stick up above his head, leaning slightly to each side. His strong features regularly casts a dark shadow over his face, hiding everything but his bright blue eyes.

Oh and you know?!! His Golden Age hero costume consisted of a skin-tight blue bodysuit decorated with a red symbol that somewhat resembles a "Y," designed with a white diamond at its center, with white lines connected to it that trace from his chest to his back shoulders; the lines trimmed with the aforementioned red symbol. The symbol appeared to have wings on the side that ran from the atop his torso before ending around his back, over which was a similar red and white design absent of the white diamond.
Large white patches lined with red-covered each side of his hips before ending at his lower thighs, and he wore a gold belt that had a silver buckle with red eyes. His forearm sleeves were colored in gold that each had white lines covered in blue accents over his wrists, and had spiked fins on the sides of his arms, his feet were covered in shin-length gold boots trimmed with white and red accents.And-

"Oi this kid.. !! Calm down, midoriya-kun!! I've heard enough.. "

"Oh.. "

Finally he stopped. Thank god.

"Sorry rimuru-san.. I was too immersed"

"No no don't worry. Its just you like him right? "

"YESS!! HE IS MY ROLE MODEL!! I look up to him since I was child and-"

"Ok stop stop."

"Ahh, I'm sorry again! "

"Don't mind it"
I smiled.

What are one weird kid I have meet..

1128 words

THANKS FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
149K 4.4K 43
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
28.4K 751 12
When YGGDRASIL closed is servers, the famous guild of Ainz Ooal Gown is sent to another world (as the original story suggested). Little did they know...
12.1K 499 26
In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but ended failing miserably. He then gets r...