Between Us | taegyu

By chbeombub

Inwhich Beomgyu and Taehyun we're campus rivals, a captain of basketball team & president of the science club... More

intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
epilogue
last

XIII

1.9K 93 12
By chbeombub

"Taehyun I really really like you, But sorry I have to go, Thank you for Being my Bestfriend"Beomgyu said as wipes his Tears and Ran away, He don't give a Fuck about today, But he did all what he had to do.

Beomgyu went home with his driver that his Mom Ordered to him so he would go home early, Beomgyu we're silently crying on their way home, He makes Sure That The driver won't hear any sound from him.

The Next Day Beomgyu's Eyes We're Red as a Tomato He cried all night, He decided he won't go to School Today, He can't show up with that Red Eye And He can't really face Taehyun That Day"Gyu? When are you coming out? It's always half the day and you we're still on your room, Are you ok?"His Mom Knocks At the Door.

Beomgyu wiped his Tears And Wore a Sun glasses to hide his Red Eyes, Beomgyu opened the door as his Mother Looking at him Confusedly"Why are you wearing glasses?"

"There's a Sun It's too bright"

"Honey, You're Windows Cover are literally closed..."Beomgyu's Mom Stated, Beomgyu we're embarrassed when he realized the Window Cover we're really closed.

"What..."Beomgyu silently said.

"Did you cry?"Beomgyu's Mom, Beomgyu denied it and said"Mom I'm ok I'll just go down stairs and Do your thing, I need to Get some More sleep"Beomgyu shots the and Sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 929 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
550K 25.7K 53
What will happen when a popular soccer team captain Kang Taehyun gets paired up with an introvert(but also quite popular) quiet boy Choi Beomgyu in a...
18.6K 718 26
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage Sex...
71.6K 3.2K 21
Taehyun and Beomgyu hated each other since they were babies unlike their fathers Mr.choi and Mr.kang who were best friends. Not only they were best f...