Fighting For Her [Completed]

Від callmeCRAZY8

Journey has a life made up where she's living out the dream she's always wanted to. Working at a job she lov... Більше

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Sixteen

1.8K 137 83
Від callmeCRAZY8

Fight Back by NEFFEX^

Here we go.

It was loud.

So many people were here and it was making my nerves shoot through the roof.

Violet and Hayden was giving me a pep talk all the way here and was telling me that it was ok if I lose, cause losing was part of the game.

But this wasn't a game.

I was about to get my ass kicked again and this time- in front of so many people.

They had camera people here and it was scary.

"Why is there more people and what's up with all the cameras?" Hayden asks.

Violet looks around then excuses herself before walking to someone. I watch her for a moment as she was talking to a man before she walks back to us.

"Ok so apparently the newspaper from the city is here and a lot more people heard about this fight. They came from other states to see this."

"Why?" I ask before looking around.

Violet shrugs. "I have no idea. But it's serious."

"How the hell is it serious? I'm a nobody."

"But she's a professional."

I made a face. "Ok? I'm still a nobody. A no name. Not a professional."

Hayden looks around and it made me more nervous to where I was going to puke. I excused myself before rushing to the bathroom.

Thankfully nobody was in there so I picked a stall and threw up.

"Are you ok?" Violet rushed to me as I was on my knees, bending over the toilet. I sighed as I got up before flushing the toilet and walking to the sink before washing my hands and face.

"Yeah. Just nervous."

"Maybe you shouldn't do this."

I look at her through the mirror before shaking my head. "It's too late."

"It's not too late. I'm pretty sure everyone will understand."

Looking at her, I sigh. "There's too many people here. Camera crews. I can't just walk out that door." I look at myself in the mirror.

"It's time to beat Diamond."

After I was giving myself a pep talk, Violet was watching me as I was pacing around the bathroom. I was getting ready as I was swinging my arms around and stretching.

"I believe in you, Journey." Violet says as she smiles at me before pulling me into a hug. "Go kick ass."

That made me feel better.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Hayden standing with Lance. I walk to them and he smiles before excusing us and walking over to another door before walking inside.

It was a locker room and I looked around for a moment as he was walking to a locker, opening it and grabbing out some things.

"Here's your gloves. Mouth piece."

"Mouth piece?"

Looking at it, I was a little confused until Lance explained that it went in my mouth to prevent damage to my teeth.

"Great."

"You got this." He smiles.

Afterwards, I stripped out of my clothes and was in my boxing gear. I sighed as I looked over at myself in the body mirror. I kept looking at myself and kept saying that I was doing this for more reasons than one.

Holding my arms up, I got into my stance and stared at myself as I looked a little intimidating.

"You look good." Lance says. "I doubt you'll scare Diamond but give the audience a look that scares them."

Nodding, I look at myself before sighing. "I'm ready."

He walks up to me and pats my shoulder. "You've been ready."

I walk out of the locker room when Lance said it was time. I was breathing in and out as I saw all the lights and camera's flashing as soon as I walk out.

Everyone was loud, cheering and it made me feel good.

Lance was walking me to the ring, helping me up and telling me which corner to go to. I walk to it before sitting on the stool as Lance was on the outside of the ring, talking to me as I was sitting there.

Everyone started getting louder after a few minutes and I saw Diamond make her way to the ring.

I sat there, watching as she climbed into the ring and sat in the corner across from me. I kept looking at her until she looks up and meets my eyes.

Lance was talking in my ear, telling me that if I look at her than that's a sign of weakness. He said a lot of people looked at her and instantly gave up on fighting her.

But even when I looked at her, I didn't feel like quitting.

I heard someone talking over the intercom, getting everyone fired up as he was saying that it was almost time for the fight.

Everyone was cheering louder.

Lance gave me some water and I took a chug until I sat it down and looked over at Diamond.

She was talking to someone as he was on the other side of the ring as Lance was. It was same guy that she gave my camera too when she snatched it away.

"Is that her trainer?"

Lance looks over at them before looking at me. "Used to be. He's just as good. He was the one that gave her all the training that made her into what she is today."

After a few minutes, the announcer told us to hit gloves and get ready for the fight.

I stood up and made my way to the middle as Diamond was doing the same and we were standing in front of each other.

She was taller than me and was looking down at me before putting her gloves up as I did the same and we hit gloves.

I watch as she leans closer to me. "You're making an embarrassment out of yourself. Don't think I'll go easy on you since all these people are here."

Looking at her, I back up and kept eye contact. "I don't want you to. Give me your all."

After that, I walked back to Lance and sat down. I kept looking at her as she was sitting back down until Lance said something to me.

"What did she say?"

"Said she wasn't going easy on me."

Lance looks at me before looking back across the ring. "She never does. But don't let that get to you."

Shaking my head, I look over at her. "I'm not."

After a few minutes of hearing the crowd get louder, I heard the announcer say it was time to fight. I took a deep breath as Lance was talking to me before standing up and shaking off all the nervousness I had.

Here we go.

This was it.

Standing in front of Diamond was a little nerve-wrecking but I didn't let that stop me from focusing. I ignored all the cheers and loudness around me as I was only focused on the woman in front of me.

We got ready as the bell rung and it was time.

Diamond was already in her stance, moving around as I was doing the same. I kept my mind on how Lance taught and focused on that instead of beating her.

If I wasn't going to beat her, then I was giving her a damn good fight.

We were moving around, waiting for someone to throw the first punch but neither one of us were doing so.

Diamond was staring at me as I was doing the same, not wanting to throw a punch cause I knew that's what she was waiting for.

The crowd was going crazy and I heard so many people tell someone to throw a punch.

Moving around the ring was all we were doing at the moment and I was waiting for her, but she was waiting for me.

"Throw a punch." Diamond said.

"No." I said as I kept looking at her.

She looks at me and I looked back at her. "Save yourself from the embarrassment and get it over with."

"How about you throw a punch then." I said.

After a moment, she stopped before staring at me for a moment and when she was quick about bringing her leg up to kick me, I was quick to move out of the way and had one good shot.

I hit her in the face as quickly as I could and I heard Lance yell.

Diamond stumbled back and stared at me for a moment as I knew she was caught off guard.

That didn't stop her though.

And I didn't think it would.

She was quick to attack then, which I was cautious as she came and threw a punch but only hit me a little to make me stumble back but I quick to kick her and make her almost fall down.

That made her mad as she was quick to recover and came after me with multiple punches that I managed to block.

Everyone was getting louder now and I heard Lance yell at me a few times, telling me to do something as I was blocking my face cause Diamond was going batshit crazy on hitting me.

My gloves were the only thing saving me right now.

I heard the bell ring and we were told to go back to our corners for the second round.

"You pissed her off."

I look at Lance as he was staring at me, massaging my shoulders as I was trying to breathe right. I had chugged so much water when I sat down.

Looking over at Diamond, she was staring right at me and I knew she was pissed. I look over at Lance then saw Violet and Hayden from the distance, cheering me on.

"Is there a way to tire her down?"

"Not sure. She's never been tired from a match. It usually lasts a few minutes. If you make it to round three, you're already winning."

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause nobody has ever lasted two rounds with her."

Looking over at her, I saw her still staring at me and knew she was out for revenge. I just needed to tire her down and keep the rounds in.

I got this.

When the ring rung again, it was time to fight again.

Lance told me good luck as I got up and walked to the middle. I saw Diamond stand, looking at me as she was walking to the middle too.

When she stood in front of me, I saw the look in her eyes that everyone was scared of but it wasn't scary to me.

When another bell rung, I was caught off guard when Diamond was quick to throw a punch. I wasn't ready for it and I was knocked back a little until I came to my senses.

I turned back towards her then was caught off guard again when she kicked me a few times until I fell down onto the floor.

The referee counted as I laid there.

The crowd was going crazy then I heard Lance tell me to get up.

Getting up, I look down and saw blood beneath me. I felt my nostrils flare and my jaw clench as I stood up and got back into position.

Diamond was standing there, staring at me as I was ready to knock her down.

Getting into my stance, she did the same as we went around for a moment then I threw a punch, which was blocked but I ended up kicking her side and it made her stumble over a little.

I took this advantage as I hit her a few times and saw her block me a few times until I hit her hard enough and her gloves fell from her face.

Taking one good swing, I hit her across the face as hard as I could and saw her fall back onto the floor.

Looking down at her, she had blood coming from her nose as she remained laying there.

Everyone went quiet as I stood over her as her eyes were shut but her chest was rising fast.

The referee came over her and started counting.

As the numbers were rising, Diamond remained on the floor.

When the number ten came, the referee grabbed my arm and threw it up in the air. I looked around as everyone was quiet until they all started cheering and a few people were completely lost.

Lance yelled and was smiling at me.

I look around to see Violet and Hayden cheering me on as they ran to the ring and stood there, yelling at me with a smile on their face.

They climbed up into the ring and rushed to me before pulling me into a hug. I smiled as I hugged them back as Lance came up and picked me up before spinning me around.

"You did good!"

"You did it!"

"Holy shit, that was amazing!"

Smiling, I look around as it was all too real. I couldn't believe it actually happened and I beat Diamond.

Looking over, that man was helping her up and she walked back to her corner before standing there for a moment then climbed down from the ring.

She walked away with that man.

Looking around, I smiled as Violet was telling me that we were all going out to eat tonight to celebrate.

I couldn't agree more as we all started getting out of the ring.

After everyone came up to me, with camera's in my face and asked me a million questions, I finally got into my other clothes before walking out of the locker room.

Everyone was still congratulating me as I was walking to find Violet.

Looking around, I tried finding Diamond was couldn't. I was looking at everyone but couldn't see her anywhere until I saw that man that was with her at the ring.

I walked over to him as he was getting off of his phone. He looks over at me as I stopped next to him.

"Hey. Where's Diamond?"

"She left." He looks at me for a moment. "You're the first person to ever beat her." He crossed his arms as he kept looking at me.

I nod. "Yeah.. I've heard."

He kept looking at me before nodding and walking away. I watched him with a confused look as he walked towards someone else and stopped.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I rubbed the back of my neck before walking away and finding Violet.

We all talked for a moment before we exited the building and walked to the parking lot.

Everyone was happy, smiling but I didn't feel like that anymore.

It felt like something was wrong and it wasn't even the fact that Diamond never lost.

It was something else.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

253 26 15
Story about a girl whose job is solving problems There is no problem which has not been solved but there is one thing which cannot be solved.,, And i...
238 10 15
Love is a death of a Life and the beginning of another. All the years of apposing the idea of letting someone in and giving all of her, will it be po...
2.6K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
2.3K 158 13
Everyone lies and some just happen to be bigger than others. Jayla moves to a new town to escape her past. There she ends up meeting a girl who lives...