Chapter Twenty Nine

"Journey?"

Looking up, I saw Diamond standing near me as I was sitting on the bottom steps of the bleacers. I was looking through my camera at all the pictures I took.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?"

Looking at her for a moment, I nodded before turning my camera off and getting up. I followed her across the gym before walking into the bathroom with her.

We stopped and she turned to face me as we were in front of the sinks. I saw her cross her arms and look at me for a moment before looking away.

"Can you babysit?"

I looked at her a little longer before nodding. "Of course." She nods and I kept watching her for a moment. "Why did you pull me into the bathroom to tell me?"

"It was too loud out there."

I nodded as that was a lie.

It wasn't as loud cause I heard her call my name from a few feet away.

"Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yes."

She started walking around me but I spoke, which made her stop. "Diamond." I saw her turn around to face me and I stared at her for a moment before slightly smiling. "What are you doing this weekend?"

The question caught her off guard as she stared at me for a moment. "Nothing. Why?"

"Can I take you out?"

She stares at me for a moment, probably trying to find an answer cause of how sudden that was.

"Sure."

I smiled at her then she turned and walked away.

Chuckling, I walked out after her. I walked back to where I was sitting then looked around until I saw Violet training.

I took some pictures of her as I was sitting there then saw Lance walk up.

"I love those pictures. My wife loves them too."

"I'm glad." I smiled before looking back at Violet.

"It's not my business but Diamond seems to have taken a liking in you. Always talking to you, pulling aside."

I look at him before shrugging. "I'm babysitting her kids."

"How is that going?"

"Good."

"Where does she live?"

Looking at him, I gave him a confused look. "What?"

"I meant.. does she pay a lot?"

"You didn't say that."

"But that's what I meant."

I look at him for a moment before hearing my name being called and looked over to see Violet walking towards me.

Lance got up and left afterwards.

Violet looks at him before looking back at me. "What was that about?"

"Um.. I'm not sure."

She nods before smiling. "Text Hayden. He gets off in hour and tell him to meet us at the restuarant."

Nodding, I took my phone out before texting Hayden. I hit send before looking over at Violet as she was looking through her bag.

"I have another date this weekend." I said.

Fighting For Her [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara