Deadly Love ( Kaneki X Reader...

By pikachu1470

More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10] FINAL

[Chapter 4]

1.3K 46 16
By pikachu1470

"W-where am I?" The black haired teen asks rubbing the back of his head. He tried sitting up, but pain keeps him laying down.

"Don't move a lot you're only going to make the injury worse." You say typing your essay that was due in a week.

A small growling sound was heard.

You stop typing. "What was that?"

"I'm h-hungry." He says blushing from embarrassment.

You open a small drawer from your desk and take out packaged flesh.

"Here." You throw the flesh at the boy.

He catches it and opens it.

"EEEEEKKKK!!" He screams. Just like a girl...

"Calm your dumb ass down!!" You yell.

"T-thats..."

"Yup, flesh. Now eat it. "

He sighs. "Is there anything else ghouls can eat other than...h-human." He hesitates on the last word.

"You like coffee?"

"Yeah, why?"

You leave the room walking down the stairs to the little cafe.

"H-Hey! Where are y-you going?!" He shouts.

You ignore him and make the little bitch coffee.

As you finish making the coffee, you see Hide walk in.

"Hi, Hide."

"Hi..." He says sadly.

"What's wrong?" You ask tilting your head.

"I whent to visit Kaneki yesterday and he wasn't there... I don't know where he is..." He says sitting by the counter, face covered by his hands.

"He's here." You say.

Hide looks up at you eyes filled with hope. "He is?" He asks desperately.

"Yeah, I'll get him for you. "

You walk back up the stairs to your room.
Kaneki still laying in bed staring at the ceiling above him.

"Here." You hand him the coffee.

He grabs the coffee and tries drinking laying down but it spills and falls on his chest. He hisses at the pain.

"I'll help you." You say taking the coffee and placing it on the nightstand. You move his body up gently and adjust the pillow to support his back.

"Thanks." He says taking back his coffee the nightstand.

"Hide is here to visit you."

He nearly spits his coffee out. His ghoul eye...? Widens.

"What happened to your eye?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

You take your hand mirror and put it in front of his face. He looks at the mirror in shock as he sees his eye.

"Here, wear this." You hand him an eye patch.

He quickly puts on the eye patch and takes the mirror from your hands. He examines himself.

"Does... It look weird..?"

"No. I'm gonna get Hide. " you say leaving the room.

When you get to the cafe you see Hide nearly in tears.

"Woah! Hide, are you alright!?"  You ask rushing over to the boy. Hide never cries...

"I-I-I'm just scared..." He says shakily.

"Of what?"

"The ghoul I encountered in Kaneki's apartment said not to tell anyone I saw her, now I'm scared that's she's going to kill me. Also, because I'm worried about Kaneki... " he says the last part as if he's about to cry.

"Its alright. C'mon follow me. Kaneki is just up stairs. " you say putting you are around him trying to comfort him.

A sudden wave of guilt hits you. You scared Hide so much you ACTUALLY made him cry. You feel horrible. You guide him upstairs and stop in front of your door.

" I'll wake him up. " you whisper and open the door enough for you to fit, but not enough for Hide to see inside.

You tmake your way towards Kaneki who is silently drinking his tea.

"Hey--" you cover his mouth with your hand and use your other hand to grab the package of flesh.

He tries taking your hand off but you sink your nails in his cheek for him to shut up.

You take the flesh and hide it under your bed, covering it with a shirt. You remove your hand and walk back to the door and let Hide in.

As soon as Hide saw Kaneki he ran at full speed towards the boy.

"Kaneki!" He shouted hugging the boy.

Kaneki's seems shocked at first but accepts the hug.

"What happened are you alright? You have no idea how lonely I've been. I was worried sick." Hide keeps ranting about how much he missed Kaneki and how lonely he was.

"And how did you get in this (y/n)'s room?" He says with smirk.

Kaneki's blushes. "Hide, it's not what your dirty mind thinks, I swear!"

"Don't worry I won't tell those other girls." He says with a grin.

"He was nearly killed by ghoul yesterday. I saved his dumb ass and brought him here." You say flatly.

"Why didn't you just take him to his apartment?" Hide asks a smirk forming.

"H-He passed out!" You stutter a light blush appearing on your cheeks.

You had to admit you liked Kaneki.
Yes, he is weak and scrawny. But he was charming. In a way...

"Kaneki! Now you actually have a chance with a girl!" Hide says excitedly.

You hit him with a small book.

"Watch your mouth, smart ass."

A sweat drop appears on Kaneki as he watches you two debate if Kaneki is able to get a girlfriend or not.

"Okay! Visiting time is over! Get your ass out!" You yell at Hide as you shove him out the door. 

"Bye (y/n)-chan! Bye Kaneki!" He shouts.

Kaneki blinks at you. You then hear a door slammed open.

Shit...

You quickly lock your door knowing the demon is coming...

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!!"
Touka yells.

You hide under your bed.

"THAT'S IT!!!" she yells and knocks down the door.

You hide deeper under your bed cover by your long blanket. Touka's eyes black and red. But it wasn't because she was hungry. She was just very irritated.

"WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU SHUT UP!!"

You stay under the bed, not daring to even take a peek.

"Um...Could you please stop yelling and calm down?" Kaneki asks , somewhat shyly.

"I AM CALM!!"

"Doesn't seem like it." He says bluntly.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Who?"

"(Y/N)!"

"Oh. Um...she...uh....when to the store!" He lied.

She leaves the room stomping away and makes her way to your favorite store.

As soon as you know she's gone you crawl out from under your bed.

"Thanks..." You say brushing yourself off.

"No problem."he says.

His grey eyes make contact with yours. You blush and look away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"N-Nothing." You stutter.

"Then why are you stuttering?" He asks.

"Why do y-you have to ask s-so many questions?"

"I've only asked two..." He says flatly.

"Why is it so hot in here! Oh, look at the time a should be going to class. Well see ya!" You say getting your bag and books heading towards the door.

"Its Saturday..." He says.

You blush from embarrassment.
"I um have to go study with a friend. Bye!" You slam the door close and sigh.

"This is going to be a really hard week..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.7K 58 16
๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’–๐’‘..."
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.4K 89 15
"I can't help falling for you Y/n." "Well seek help Semi." @shinmania