Till The End |✍︎︎

By _koolkats

She was loud and carefree with no filter and he was quiet and composed never letting anyone see behind the ma... More

F R I E N D L Y D I S C L A I M E R
✌︎︎Aesthetics✌︎︎
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
32

01

4.1K 73 69
By _koolkats

"It's all downhill from here

In the wake of a hurricane"

Pink+White~Frank Ocean

Life fucking sucks.

I work at a little Cafe called Pinkies.It's a really homey cafe with old artists on the wall, red seats in the booths and some outside tables.The place opens at 8am-10pm.

The manger is a really kind old lady, Mrs William. Unfortunatly Mr Williams died of a heart disease 2 years back.

Some might asks,"Why does life sucks you seem soo happy."

Well obviously I do,everyone wears a mask.We might not know it but it's true.I'm always smiling,laughing and whatever the fuck there is but behind my mask I am so broken no one could ever repair me.

"What would you like this evening?"I ask as I walk up to the group of teenagers that are seated in the red seats,with a smile on my face.

"Why are you dressed like that,are you 50 or something?"a blond haired guy says.Now hold the motherfucking phone,I am 22 and this outfit is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

It's a blue skirt that's reaches mid-thigh and a white button up top with a pink apron around my waist.I wanna beat this little shit right now but I can't cause that would be unprofessianal and I would most likely lose this job, it was gonna be my last strike.

And to be fair the first strike was because I made fun of this bald guy when he kept looking at me like I was his next meal ,ew.And the second strike was a complete accident,I swear.

So anyways this dude was busy flirting with me and I was disgusted then the girlfriend came back and accused me of groping and flirting with her boyfriend!Like what the fuck man?Anyway let's just say she left the store crying and the dude left with a broken nose.

So in this case I chose to ignore."Like I asked before,what would you like to eat?"I ask with a forced smile.

"Stop it Jack."a brunette scolds him.She turns to face me with a kind smile."Please may we have 3 strawberry milkshakes,2 chocolate milkshakes and 1 lemon water please."A brunette asks kindly.

I like this one more than that dickhead Jack,like how shorter should my skirt be.

I nod my head and walk away hearing a few laughs and scolds from the table.

I hand them their milkshakes and give a sweet smile to the dick Jack.I leave the table and go to wipe some tables since the shop is closing soon.

"Maeve I have always told you to not work late,because in these streets it's dangerous."

I turn from the table I was wiping and give Mrs Williams  a kind smile.She's not wrong though,like it's not a bad part but since it's close to night clubs and stuff, it can get pretty dangerous.

"It's fine Mrs Williams, you should go home and I will lock up after that group leaves."

"Maeve dear, you better be safe and when you get home, make sure to call me okay dear?"I nod my head yes and she smiles ,leaving me to go back to the table with the teenagers as one of them raised their hand.

Handing them their bill ,they pay and I notice my tip is 2 dollars, bet it was that asshole who tipped me."Thanks for the meal."A girl with purple hair says and they all up and leave.

"What a hag,should've made the skirts shorter if you ask me."Jack mutters under his breath.

"Well guess what dick,when you wear a skirt shorter than this and sometimes work with dumbasses and when you don't get harassed for wearing a short skirt or slut-shamed come back to me and I might consider."I state with a smile on my lips,he glares at me well tries too.

They all leave with smiles except for Jackson or was his name Jameson?Eh it's fine.

"Hope to see you again."Not.I wipe the last tables and check the cat clock in the wall that reads 11pm.

Changing out of my uniform and putting on my black dress-hoodie and black combat boots,I decide to let let my jet black with tinted of brown curly hair out so it falls along my mid-back and place my black cap on.

Because of my Spanish genes, my hair is pretty curly and fluffy so to be honest that's most likely my favourite part of me.

I put my Nike bag over my shoulders and head out making sure all the lights and doors are locked .Wouldn't want a situation like last time.

Last time,about a year ago, the store got robbed because the bitch called Jacob was too busy sticking his tongue down his girlfriends throat.So they forgot to lock the door and left kissing each other.

Now this is where it gets crazy,the guy never stole cash,he stole all the cakes and cupcakes then left.So when the morning came the door was wide open and we saw that every cake and cupcake were gone.

It was a pretty crazy experience if you ask me.Welp Jacob still works here but only during the day.

Walking down the streets,I hear sounds up ahead and because I am a nosy bitch,I decide to check it out.I stop at the corner of an alleyway and peak from behind the wall.

The only source of light is the one flickering light which shows 2 people.A guy in a suit who looks bruised up on the floor and another guy standing over him.The other guy has blond wavy hair,not too long and not short and a sharp jawline, he looks to be maybe 5'9ft.

He is hot.

"P-please I-i don't know what you mean."The man on the floor pleads.As I look at the man carefully,I recognize him.That's the vice mayor of this part of town!

What the hell is he doing? Maybe I should go but if I move now I might make a noise and get caught.The blonde guy takes out a gun from his waistband and a gasp hangs in my throat.

I should call the police.I start frantically looking for my phone then I peak again."You knew the consequences so I guess the answer would be nope."The blond guy says popping the p and pointing the gun to the vice mayors head.

Fuck,where's my phone.I check my pockets and slowly open my bag to check.Shit I must've left it at the Cafe by accident.I peak again and that's when I see it.

The blond guy pulls the trigger and the vice mayors body drops with a thud that echo's through the alley.

I guess no one can hear the gun shot because of the silencer.

I need to go,no I need to run like the wind.Hey come to think of it this reminds me of that song,I'm like a bird,I wanna fly awayyy.I only know the version Dylan O'brien sang.

Just as I'm about to make my getway , a fricking twig has to be in the way ,making a snap sound.Thanks universe.

The blond guys head snaps to look at memoir eyes meet and I literally freeze.I just saw him commit murder,aint no way he is gonna let me skip along back to my apartment.

His shirt is splattered with blood and so are his shoes .Come to think of it ,who wears Air Forces to kill,I mean what a waste of perfect shoes.

I would wear heels maybe like a bad bitch or combat boots but not my favourite ones that would be a whole-

"Who are you?"The blond man interuppts my train of thoughts and my face goes to look back at him.

"Who me?"I said pointing at me and looking around.

"What are you doing here?"he asks,his voice light and his steps stalking closer to me which makes me slowly walk backwards.

"I ain't even here man,I'm a hallucination bro."I say with a smile and start to wave my hand up and down my face to prove a point.

"You're funny but I am being dead serious,who are you?"He asks again his tone humourless and cold."I forgot my name,but I gotta dash sooo see ya."I turn on my heels and run but I don't make it far because like I said life fucking sucks.

Colliding with a hard chest ,I almost loose balance but take it like a pro and hopefully they didn't notice.

"We can't let you go now princess."The guy in front of me says .He has dark skin with a fresh cut.Two sides shaved leaving the middle to be curly and fluffy.

Wait they both have an accent.They both have an Italian and British accent mixed together.It's pretty hot which matches their looks but now hold the motherfucking telephone;they killed and are wearing full black.

"Are you hitmen or is this some sort of sick prank?"I ask stepping back. "Sorry love."
the blond said while picking me up.

"Let me go you assholes!I will curb stomp you bitches!"I start to hit him and cause I am too tired to fight I do the next best thing,scratch.

I scratch the guys arm,"Ow stop it please."The blond winces in a screeching voice.I yell hoping for anyone to come,but as always no one can hear me.Or maybe they can but choose not too.

See in. this part of town, no one. questions anything.It's each man for themselves, the shady part of town and. the only place I could inherit at the moment.

"She's making noise inject her or something ."The blond says to the other guy.

I bite the blond guys shoulder and kick him."Did-did you just bite me?"The blond guy looks at me and take out a needle.

"Don't you dare inject-"

My eyes became drowsy and then everything goes pitch black.

***

I slowly open my eyes and try my very best to remember.And then it all hits me, I am being adultnapped by hitmen.

I try to move my hands but realise that they are tied behind my back.My eyes adjust to the beeping light and I realise that I'm  moving which must mean that we are in a van.

My long caramel legs are also tied together but that doesn't mean I can't bounce.I see a window which must connect the back with the front.

Bouncing to the window ,I see it's open too.I look to the passenger seat and see the blond from earlier playing candy crush and in the drivers seat,the guy with fluffy hair.

"You should play Subway surfers ,I have almost all the characters."I think my appearance surprises them both because the car swerves making me fall the ground and they both scream.

It is pretty funny cause they scream like little girls.

"Sorry."The guy with fluffy hair said.I stood up and bounced back to the window."Where are you taking me?"I asked tilting me head to the side.

They both looked at each other then back at me.

They. are probably wondering why I am as chill as a cucumber,thats because if they were gonna kill me, they would've done it there instead of adult napping me.

"People are gonna look for me you know."I state as I stare at the wall.

They stay quiet as if they are ignoring me.Assholes.

"Did you know that when I was a kid,I bumbed into a pole then after ,a tree hit me in the face then someone tripped me.Yeahhh that day was not the best.I had just got over the ride where you spin and spin and spin.Not my finest moments in life."I say,remembering the day as if it was yesterday.

"Lei è strana"The blond spoke and the guy with fluffy hair nodded.[She is weird]

I wonder what they are saying and I mentally punch myself,shouldve paid more attention in class.But I do know a few words, my abuela used to teach me some phrases.

"I am getting hungry can we pass by somewhere or something?"I ask the blond.

"Sta parlando troppo"The guy with fluffy hair said ,making me glare at him, all I know is he said 'talk' and 'a lot'.I am deeply offended. [she talks a lot]

"Lascia che gliela inietti."The blond guy shrugs making me scream.[lets inject her]

"You guys will most definetily not inject me with some weird thing and you know what fuck this shit.I have had a long day and I just want to go into my warm covers,eat pizza and watch netflix but nooo I wanted to be Dora the motherfucking Explorer which in the end might make me die."

Gosh that felt good.They both looked at me then at each other and nodded.What does that mean?

"Okay we are going to Italy because you saw something you should not have and boss wants to see you because he thinks you are a spy which would make sense considering that-"The blond was interrupted by the guy with fluffy hair elbowing him the ribs.

"Ow you bitch.'The blond winces as he  glares at the other dude.

"No no,firstly I love Italy and I have always wanted to go there but not by being adultnapped and secondly what do you mean considering that what?"

I felt a cold sharp thing in my neck and before I could go unconsious I said the one thing one would say when injected for the second time,"Fuck you assh-"

And then it went black again.

What'd I get myself into?
____________
So this is more of get to know Maeve personality chapter the chapters get very interesting trust me😉😉

Anyhow tell me what you think of it

Vote.Comment.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 186 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
531K 14.6K 75
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

474K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...