The Destroyer on Remnant (Des...

By sirkibblesthe3rd

Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to s... More

Bio...ish
Bio
The Awakening
The Mission
Incoming
Arrival...
Investigation
Reawakening
Exploring Remnant
The Hunt for Vale pt. 1 Vacuo
The Hunt for Vale pt.2 Menagerie
Menagerie part 2
Before the Storm
Beacon
Ruby...
Bargaining
First Day
A Late Night Talk
A Trip Gone Wrong
Not a chapter More of the same

Where I've been

1.1K 22 2
By sirkibblesthe3rd

So... To the few of you that stuck around,  you've probably wondered where I've been...

Ocelot: "Not Really."

And why there hasn't been an update since... Uh... J-January? 

Ocelot: "Probably."

Shut up

Ocelot: "No, also the 2 year anniversary of this book is tomorrow."

2 YEARS!?!

Ocelot: "Yep, so... What is it?  What ended up taking up so much of your time eh?"

Well you see-

Ocelot: "Procrastination."

No, well yes but no.

I've been busy

Ocelot: "Busy with what?"

My job.

Ocelot: "Oh, understandable."

WELL I- Wait wut.

Ocelot: "Hey man, jobs are important."

yeah...

So funny story, I had a Valentines day Special written up.  But part of me felt it was too soon for anything like that,  Also it magically disappeared before I could even think about publishing it.  Pretty sure Handsome Jack got into my computer and deleted it because it was too cringe.

I'll delete this update after I publish the next chapter, just wanted to let like the 5 of you that still read this know what's going on.

Anyway,  I'm Sir kibbles

Have a great one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 10 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...
12.3K 227 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
28.6K 508 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...
2.1K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...