Confessions of a Bisexual Girl

By erin2334483838

Keeping secrets is hard. Especially from the people you love. 16 year-old Kyra has a huge secret. She's bisex... More

The Secret
Jealous
I Love Her
Depressed
The Blade
Cuts
Heartbroken
In Love
My First Time
Best Mistake
More Than Friends
Be Mine
Together Forever
Caught Up
Moving Day
Living Together
Stuck
The Mistake
Suspicions
The Text
I'm Sorry
Leaving
Different
Starting Over
New Beginnings

Screw Up

1.1K 24 0
By erin2334483838

Jazmone's POV

      Last night, I made a huge mistake. I didn't mean to cheat on Kyra. I love her so much. I don't know what I was thinking. She's my everything. When Jeremy texted me, I wasn't really thinking about that. Now I fucked up and I feel terrible.
        I have to admit......I had a good time with Jeremy last night. His parents weren't home, we started drinking, and things got out of hand. I think he got me drunk on purpose. Jeremy was just trying to get me at my weak and vulnerable moment.
      Jeremy carried me to his room. I laid on his bed and he laid down next to me. As soon as he did that, I knew something was about to happen. He got on top of me. He started kissing my neck. I moaned softly. "Want more?" Jeremy said in a sexy voice. Before I could answer, he was pulling my pants off. I knew this was wrong, but I didn't care.
        When my pants were off, Jeremy took my panties off with his teeth. I started to get wet. He slowly licked my pussy. Then put his tongue in the hole. I bit my lip. His lips wrapped around my clit. I started losing control. He kept kissing my pussy and licking it. I scratched his back really hard. I couldn't help it. It felt so good. After he was done, I got on top of him. I started to ride it. I could tell he liked it by the way he groaned.
          When me and Jeremy were done having sex, I got all of my clothes. I picked up my necklace off the floor. Kyra bought it for me on our anniversary. I started to feel really bad. I'm such a screw up I kept repeating to myself. I'm a huge screw up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 113 51
under the amber canopy of autumn, my soul entwined with yours ❀ ༉‧₊˚. ˚₊‧꒰ა 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ જ⁀➴ credits book cover ✿ pinterest & unknown original a...
39.6K 2.1K 47
'Love is a game' That's what Xu Jiaqi believe about love. If you're good for her then your relationship might last for some time. But if you're not...
797K 24K 39
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Finished high school, Emma's forced to spend her summer at a camp. But a striking counsellor, Vivian, changes her plans from...
17M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...