Let Me In || Jungwon

Per bluexpoem

The youngest son of of one of the richest families in Korea meets the housekeeper's quirky daughter. Will she... Més

1 - Let Me In Your Kingdom
2 - Rich Girl
3 - The School
4 - Troublemaker
5 - Suspicious
6 - Curry Anyone?
7 - Eyes on You
8 - My Heart Is All Weird
9 - Unforgiven
10 - Melting The Ice
11 - Heart is For Sale
12 - What Are We?
13 - Liar Liar Pants On Fire
14 - The Truth Untold
15 - Some
16 - Pucker Up
17 - Enough
18 - The Existence of You to Me
19 - Let Me In Your Heart
20 - Love Language
21 - Enemies Forever
22 - I'll protect you
23 - Sweet & Sour
24 - You're My Warmth
25 - Hello Ghost?!
26 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
27 - Blue
28 - My Biggest Supporter
29 - Moving On
30 - Meet Him Among Them
31 - Scouted
32 - Through the Night
33 - You, Me, Us
34 - Together Always...?
Will there be a sequel??
The Sequel Is Out!!

35 - Still With You

6.1K 243 370
Per bluexpoem

6 months later

"Former CEO Yang Jaehwan who was arrested for attempted murder and sentenced to 30 years in prison may just be staying there for the rest of his life," the newscaster informs.

"The police found evidence of tax fraud through his company and illegal drugs that were hidden in Yang's secretary desk," the newscaster continues. "Both of which who have been sentenced are now going to face another trial while their company is in ruins."

Mom turns off the TV and faces me.

"Kim Sunni, aren't you supposed to be at the company already?" She questions me putting her hair in a ponytail. 

"Mom!!" I whine laying down on the couch in my hippo pajamas. "This is my daily dose of serotonin!!"

She rolls her eyes, "You're so silly that happened months ago! I can't believe you taped it."

I laugh, "Doesn't it give you the satisfaction? Our enemy sentenced for life? Like how amazing is that, and his little mistress too! Gosh, she really thought she could get away with it."

My mom puts on her new watch.

"Rolex?" I ask wide eyed. "Ever since you and Ms. Go started the franchise you've been looking like a million bucks."

Mom scoffs, "If I'm making a million bucks why not dress like a million bucks."

I put my hands up, "Well excuse me."

"I have to go," She says grabbing her purse. "Get dressed! You have a busy week!"

She leaves our home leaving me alone, splattered across our couch.

I look up at the ceiling in my own world. Crazy how the past 6 months been.

Mrs. Yang... oops.. I mean Ms. Jeong helped mom with the lawsuit and won and even got half of Mr. Yang's savings. The other half was split between mom, Ms. Go, and Ms. Jeong's children.

Mom and Ms. Go used the money to franchise Ms. Go's café. In a span of 6 months, there's 10 locations all across Korea. Not only that, Ms. Go published a baking book and even launched her own coffee.

Now they're working on launching their own products like a coffee machine, baking utensils, and so much more. 

They were able to renovate the original café into their own company, so now we live in an actual house near HYBE... all five of us.. Halmeoni, mom, Ms. Go, Yuni, and me.

I usually don't come home that often actually since I have to stay in the dorm...

A month ago, HYBE reached out to me, Bora, Hana, Lena, and Areum to create their first girl group, EVITA!! 

Our name means life or breathe. The company said we will bring a new life or wonder into the kpop world with our concept being whimsical and magical.

They haven't gave us our debut date yet. For now, we've been working on our vocals and our dance skills.

Gosh, who would've thought I would make it this far!

I rush to change into sweats and head over to my second home, HYBE.

Now that me and my members are going to debut, we're considered artists now and get to access so many things we weren't allowed to before.

"Hello my beautiful ladies!" I enter the room with jazz hands.

"There's our girl," says Areum, the oldest and the lead vocalist.

"She's doing jazz hands isn't she?" Questions a sleeping Lena who's our second oldest and our lead dancer.

"That shouldn't even be a question," laughs Bora, our mood maker.

"The day she walks in here normally is when the world would end," says Hana our maknae and main dancer.

And then there's me... our main vocalist! Oh how I always dreamed to have that title!

"What would you guys do without me?" I tease plopping next to them.

"Actually start our meeting on time," Hana teases. 

We stick our tongues out at each other and laugh. 

Hana is just one year younger than me, but she's been a trainee for a long time. 4 years at CUBE, but realized their company was a mess, so she came to HYBE the same time as me.

We love to joke and pull pranks. We have to show the power of the maknaes!

Bora is the same age as me and we've been in the company at the same amount of time. She's the born-to-be idol. She knows how to take the best selfies and has a bright personality.

Lena and Areum are the two oldest born in 2002. They both were trainees at Starship before coming here. Lena is the halmeoni who sleeps all day and Areum is the mom who takes care of us all.

Together, we are EVITA.

"Good thing you're finally here, our manager wants to talk to us," Areum says. 

"Bet, lets go guys!" I clap my hands together signaling us to stand up.

"If Areum doesn't become leader, Sunni should definitely be it," Lena says as I pull her up from her sleeping position.

"Really?" I question genuinely shocked. 

The girls nod. So they all agree...

"Well you guys know we have to go through this whole process-"

"Yea yea leader-nim lets go!" Hana cuts me off and starts pushing me towards the door.

We start walking through the hallway. 

We still get all giddy and excited finally being in this part of HYBE. Pointing and awing as if we're some kind tourist.

Bora gasps and gets stiff.

What's up with her?

I look straight to see Sunoo, Jake...and Jongseong.. or should I say Jay?

I get stiff from seeing them too. Today's the first time I've seen them in ages. 

I've been busy being a trainee, and they were in I-LAND and started working on debuting right afterwards.

Now they're the monster rookies of this gen...

They look so different.

All three of them walking is like slow motion. 

"Stay cool," Hana says sucking in air.

I look over to her, "Ya.. you should stay breathing," I whisper.

She shakes her head, "I can't breathe their air. It's illegal," she says with her voice straining.

I look back at them too see Sunoo's eyes light up.

"Oh!" He says.

They stop when they approach us.

We bow out of respect, but I feel so awkward!

Once we lift our heads, all three of them are looking at me. Please... can they not??

"Since when did you guys get to come here?" Asks Jake with his puppy smile. "Don't tell me..." 

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ya!~ Are you guys debuting?" Sunoo's asks with wide eyes and a smile.

"Really?" Jongseong goes.

Even though we've been confirmed the debut girl group, I'm sure they haven't heard since they've been crazy busy.

"Sorry, we should introduce ourselves," Jonseong lets out an awkward laugh. "1..2.."

"Hello, we're Enhypen," All three of them say.

"I'm-"

"Jay, Jake, and Sunoo," Hana cuts Jongseong off out of excitement. 

All of us laugh seeing Hana fangirl. I guess she finally decided to breathe.

I slightly nudge her to introduce herself.

"I'm Kang Hana," she bows.

"Lee Bora," Bora goes.

"Lena Zhang," Lena bows.

"Cha Areum."

Now it's me...

"Kim-"

"Sunni," all three of them say at the same time sounding like complete creeps.

My eyes widen. 

"Oh, they knew your name," Hana says.

"Oh well... we all trained at the same time so of course," Jongseong awkwardly spits out scratching his head.

Okay captain obvious.

"Well me and Sunni go to the same school," Sunoo says smiling. 

"You guys aren't siblings right? I ask Sunni all the time but-

"No!" Sunoo cuts Hana off. "How dare.." he mumbles.

I purse my lips together trying not to laugh. I miss his feisty demeanor. 

"Well we should go, we have to meet with our manager," Areum says.

They nod.

"It was nice seeing you," Jongseong says looking straight at me.

"We should get lunch sometime," Jake says also looking at me.

"They serve good deserts at the cafeteria," Sunoo joins in the stares.

"Thank you for the info," I say. "We're pretty busy so..."

I bow making the rest of the girls follow.

We continue walking leaving Jake, Jongseong, and Sunoo behind.

"Ya!" Hana hits my arm. "Is it me or were they totally checking you out?"

I let out a gasp in disbelief. Please, I think my ears are bleeding...

"They were literally only looking at you," Bora joins in.

I shake my head. "You guys are wrong," I make an X with my arms.

"I believe that theory too!" Areum says.

"Unnie!" I let out.

"What?! They only knew your name and gave a lame excuse saying you guys trained at the same time. Like so? The rest of us did too and none of them called out our names," Areum says then raising her eyebrows giving me a "see?" face. 

"I still think you and Sunoo are siblings," Hana says.

"Oh that could also be why," Bora says making her and Hana nod their heads at each other.

"Lena, please be on my side of this," I say to Lena.

"Lets see," She puts her finger on her chin. "They like you!"

"Ya!" I shout as I start to chase her.

If only they really knew...

Once we're in our managers office, we're delighted by the greatest news...

"But isn't that too fast?" Areum questions.

"We only have a month to prepare," Lena says.

"You guys can do it. I believe you!" Our manager says smiling.

"Ya!" I shout at them. "We're debuting in one month you guys!"

I stand up, "Group hug!!!"

They all stand up and squeal as we all hug each other while jumping.

Our manager claps to get our attention, "First order of business is to get new styles on you guys big heads."

"Oh my gosh, I haven't even thought about that!" Bora says looking like she's having a crisis.

"I'm going big bold red!" Hana says flipping her hair.

"Might as well call me sexy sapphire for the next few months ladies," Lena says giving us a sexy pose.

I playfully push her laughing.

"I'll stay black," Areum says making us groan.

"Of course you would!" Hana says.

"What about you Sunni?" Bora asks me.

I think about what could give me the most confidence...

My hair has grew immensely since last year...

"I'm cutting my hair," I say confidently. "Going back to my roots."

"You're a badass," Hana says hugging me. "My role model."

"Gosh Kang Hana, you're making me blush," I joke.

"Ok kiddos, once you get your hair styled, you guys can go home and spend dinner with your families, but back to the dorm," our manager says.

"Yes ma'am!" We salute.

*******

"Guess what!?" I swing the door open to my house excitedly to see absolutely... no one.

The lights are on and I swear I heard voices...

I take off my shoes adjusting my hoodie so that no one can see my new hair yet.

"Oh, Sunni darling," Halmeoni comes towards the door with her visor on.

"Halmeoni, guess what?" I get excited.

"Tell me later sweetheart, I'm late for my workout with my friend," she says patting my shoulder.

"Oh..." I let out disappointed. "Tell halmeoni I say hi."

"Will do!~" she waves as she leaves closing the door. 

I sigh. 

I'm sure Ms. Go is at the company, and looking at the time, Mom and Yuni should be home.

"Sunni, you're home!" Mom comes down the stairs shocked to see me.

I light up.

"Mom, guess what? We're-"

"Sorry honey, tell me later. Apparently the labels on the coffee machines were wrong and I have to go deal with it," she cuts me off rushing to put on her shoes.

She blows me a kiss, "Later! I promise!"

She walks out of the house leaving me disappointed... again.

I make my way towards the stairs.

My face lights up again to see Yuni come down the stairs.

"Yuniya!" I shout happily. "I have some news!!"

Instead of answering me, she stops by the kitchen and puts books in her backpack.

I slowly walk up to her, "Yuni, I have news!!"

I then do my iconic jazz hands.

"O-Oh Sunniya," she finally acknowledges my existence.

I put down my jazz hands in defeat.

"Sorry, I have to go study. Unlike some people, I have to take a test to get into a stupid college," she says forcing the books in her bag.

"You good Yuni?" I question concerned.

She stops putting the books in her bag and sighs.

She looks at me expressionless.

"I haven't been "good" in 6 months," she answers in a annoyed tone.

I look down at my feet. 

"Sorry," I let out.

"Don't be," she says. "I'm the one who should be good. I'm the one who shouldn't have been affected by love but I was..."

She pauses filling in awkwardness.

"I honestly thought you were going to be like me, but no... you're good.. happy.. as if your relationship didn't happen," she says. 

There she goes.. taking her anger out on other people.

"I guess that's what you have to do when you become an idol. Forget about love and whatever," she continues. "I should go. Seeing you is reminding me of him."

She zips up her bag and makes her way towards the door.

I turn around, "I saw him today."

She stops walking.

"You have to understand him Yuni..." I say.

She turns around to look at me.

"No," she says. "Easy for you to say since you and Jungwon's break up was mutual, but me and Jake's?" She shakes her head. 

Her eyes start to get glossy but she quickly blinks the tears away.

"I was a fool to be in love," she says.

She puts on her shoes and leaves the house slamming the door.

I stand there still. Alone in this house.

Crazy how the roles were switched. 

She was once talking to me as if I was the fool to think my love with Jungwon would last. 

When she came to me, in tears when her and Jake broke up, I was surprised. 

All this time she was preaching how it was just for fun. I thought she would've expected the break up sooner or later, but no..

6 months, and a pixie cut later, Yuni is still grieving over their relationship. 

She was really in love...

I drag my feet up to my room.

I plop myself on my bed. I guess I'll just take a nap and head back to the dorm.

Dinner with family? I don't think so manager-nim...

Toto comes and lays next to my head.

I softly smile and start rubbing the back of his ear.

"I'll always have you Toto," I say as he purrs.

I exhale through my nose and close my eyes.

By the time everyone gets home, it'll be past my curfew.

I open my eyes, not being able to sleep, "Toto, till next time."

He looks at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Don't look at me like that... it reminds me of Jungwon..."

*******

"I'm going to practice for a little bit then head home," I say on the phone walking the empty halls of HYBE.

"Ya Kim Sunni... what about dinner? Didn't you eat with your family?" Areum questions.

"I'm fine unnie, I'll see you later.."

"Don't overwork yourself. I'll make you some ramen when you get home."

I smile, "Thank you unnie~ I love youu~"

"I love you too babes~"

I hang up the phone with a sigh.

I head towards the vocal practice rooms. 

I practice writing lyrics, learning the piano, and of course do vocal exercises. When I'm not at the dorm with my members, or doing our schedules, I'm usually found in one of these rooms.

As I reach the door handle to one of the rooms, it opens making me jump..

I look up and gasp.

"J-Jungwon," I stutter. 

He lets out an airy laugh and leans on the door frame.

I haven't physically seen him since the day we broke up...

I watched him on I-LAND, voted like crazy, even cried when he made it into the debut team. I probably listen to Border: Day One once a day, and I like to watch all their videos...

I've seen his face everywhere, but I'm quite taken back to be this close in a long time...

"Or should I say... Hello Jungwon, leader of Enhypen," I tease making him giggle.

He smiles as he looks at me up and down. 

"Hey you," he finally says. 

I scoff and look down at myself. 

"Do I have something on my shirt or something?" I question looking back up at him.

He shakes his head making his hair bounce.

"No.." he takes a pause. "You just look beautiful."

He then peaks out into the hallway before pulling me into the room.

Once he closes the door, he hugs me warmly.

My eyes widen from his sudden gesture, but I cave in and melt into his body.

"I missed you," he says softly.

We pull away just a little bit so we can look at each other's faces.

He slowly pulls down my hood revealing my hair.

"Do you like it?" I question.

He purses his lips and looks up. "Mmm, I don't know. The last time you had your hair this short, I didn't like you."

"Ya!" I yell.

He giggles and cups my cheeks with his hands. 

It's been 6 months... with no conversations... no physical touch... yet, why are we staring at each other the same way when we realized our love for each other?

"How have you been?" I question which started this night long conversation.

We sat in the small sofa that was in the room, ordered tteokbokki and talked about everything. 

He talked about I-LAND and debuting, his father's trial, and his members. Then we talked about me and my practically new life with my family... I talked about me debuting next month, so excited to finally tell someone, and we even talked about Yuni and Jake.

"He still talks about her," Jungwon says. "Says he barely made it through I-LAND without her."

I sigh, "Isn't that sad.. the price you pay for to fulfill your dreams..."

"It is," Jungwon agrees. "That's why... I still have hope that you'll be willing to take that risk one day."

I stare at him.

"One day?" I question quietly. "You still..."

He nods then lets out an airy laugh.

"We've been talking about these past 6 months, but my feelings for you haven't changed," he confesses fiddling with his fingers.

"Some people lose that feeling from being away from each other for that long, but.." he stares into my eyes. "Not me..."

I gulp. Before today, I honestly thought those feelings for me left. I thought that if we were to face each other one day, he would just be cordial with me.

It's not like we left on a bad note. 

Our break up didn't even feel like one. It felt like it was tossed in the air and never came back down.

It happened but I was in-denial for a while. 

I was the one who said we couldn't take that risk... but... I really wanted to...

"What about you?" He questions eagerly. "Tell me... how you feel."

"Should I just..." I pause. "show you instead?"

Hesitant, I get closer to him making our noses touch. 

We both close our eyes as I place my hand on his jawline..

Our lips are about to touch when my ringtone goes off.

I quickly move away from him and answer my phone.

"Where are you??" Questions Areum.

"I-I'm still at HYBE," I stutter, flustered about the moment I had with Jungwon.

"It's past 12am, get home already!"

I gasp and look at the time on my phone. We were talking since 6pm!

"I'll be there soon!" 

I hang up and look at Jungwon.

"I didn't know it was so late," I say then stand up.

He stands up also getting close to me.

"Heeseung hyung just texted me, so... I guess we should..."

I nod, "Tonight... I loved every bit of it."

He smiles at me, "Lets... talk more about that risk taking.. soon.."

*******

"You're lucky that our manager didn't come to check on us tonight," Areum says half asleep as she waits for me in the entryway.

I giggle as I take off my shoes.

"Let me make you some ramen," she says starting to head to the kitchen.

"I'm fine," I say making her stop walking.

She turns around to to look at me.

"I had something delivered," I explain.

She nods then squints her eyes at me, "Did something happen?"

I raise my eyebrows, "No, why?"

"You're glowing," she says. "You just seem different than when we left the salon."

I shrug with a giggle.

That's when I get a notification and notice a message from an unknown number.

Did you get home safely?

It's Jungwon btw hehe

Got your number from my mom

I made it back though!

He then sends me a cute selca of him on his bed.

I smile looking at his picture.

"Who are you texting?" Question curious George Areum.

I put away my phone quickly, "Just Yuni."

She nods, "Tell her I say hi." 

She lets out a huge yawn, "Wash up and get to bed. We have a long day tomorrow."

She drags herself to our shared room.

After I wash up, change into my sloth pajamas, and put my hair in a sprout, I look at the messages Jungwon sent me.

I change his contact name to Maeum. He must've gotten a new phone.

I send him a selca of myself too.

I'm back home! Sweet dreams

I silently squeal as I hold my phone to my chest. It feels like the first time again.

********

We finish two weeks of nonstop recording and dance practices. We filmed our first reality show and finished our photoshoots for our album. 

I haven't seen Jungwon, but he sends me pictures often. I always have to sneak away to look at them.

 If my members were to be the definition of a word, it would be nosey.

We have one last song to record, and we were given our lines to practice.

"I'm going to a vocal room!" I announce to my members before heading off to have some privacy.

I automatically freeze when I open the door to see Jungwon.

He swings around the chair.

"What are you doing?" He whispers.

"Huh?" I ask shocked.

He quickly gets up, pulls me into the room, and closes the door.

"Jungwon!"

"Shh," he places his pointer finger on my lips.

"Ya! Why did you pull me in here? I can't-"

He suddenly kisses me making me automatically entranced. 

I drop my music sheets and wrap my arms around his neck.

He slightly pulls away, "Now I know how to shut you up."

I glare at him, "Yang Jungwon..."

"Here I come," he leans in jokingly.

"This is my sign that.. we should definitely take that risk," he says as our faces are so close to each other.

He presses his lips on mines once again. 

Our lips move rhythmically together as if the last 6 months did not happen at all.

"Jungwon have you seen my..."

We instantly move away from each other to see a wide-eyed Heeseung standing at the door.

I look down embarrassed. Gosh, why is it always Heeseung?!

"Um.. I... actually... well... so..." Heeseung lets out random words still staring at us... not blinking whatsoever.

He suddenly brings his phone to his ear. "Yea this is Heeseung..." he leaves the room.

"We got caught in one second," I say to Jungwon. "I don't think so..."

*******

- Jungwon PoV -

"Jungwon... are you..."

"I'm not hyung," I cut Heeseung off as we're sitting on our couches in the dorm.

If only Heeseung didn't come in at that time...

"Because... you know how dangerous that can be.."

"I know," I say annoyed.

"Then why-"

"We just got caught in the moment," I answer. "We haven't seen each other in a long time..."

"Well, usually when  people don't see each other in a long time, they... you know... talk," Heeseung says making me more annoyed.

"We did... last night," I confess.

Silence.

"I still love her hyung... you know that," I say fiddling my fingers.

Another round of silence.

I look over at Heeseung who's staring at me. 

I flinch, "What?"

I look down back at my hands.

"You can judge me all you want, but my feelings for Kim Sunni will never change. If it takes me 10... 20.. years... I'll be waiting," I say confidently.

I look over at him to see him now smiling.

"Hyung, you're really confusing me," I say.

"You know what I just realized," he says. "You've been like... glowing since last night."

"Huh?"

"I won't tell anybody," He suddenly says. He turns on the TV and gets out his game controller.

"But I will tell you I told you so if anything happens," he says before engrossing in his game.

I scoff.

This hyung I swear....

- Sunni PoV -

Another 2 weeks later...

"Sorry," I say as I bump into someone in a black hat.

"Sunni?"

I turn around and see Jake smiling at me.

"Oh!"

"That haircut... like the first time I saw you," he says.

I laugh, "Still badass?"

"Most definitely," he plays along.

"Jake," I start to say.

I get out a pen from my bag and grab his hand.

"What are you doing?" He questions.

I write down Yuni's number.

"At least..." I pause. "At least talk to her."

"Sunni.." his voice fades looking at the number and back at me. 

"I'm sure you miss her too," I say. 

I leave going to my practice room. 

Our debut is today. 

We've recorded our songs, learned and practiced our choreography, filmed out debut show, filmed our music video... all in under a month. 

I've never been more proud for us. 

I walk into a pitch black room..

What's this?

I turn on the lights to be surprised by mom, halmeoni, Yuni, and Ms. Go...

"Congratulations!!" They cheer.

They run up to me and squish me in a group hug.

"You guys!!" I exclaim tearing up.

"Ya! Why are you crying!" Yuni says laughing.

This whole time, I didn't think they cared. I know people get busy with their lives, but... 

"Sunniya as much as I always visioned you being a professor, you're really meant for this and I'm so proud of you," my mom says pulling me into a hug.

We celebrated some more going out to lunch in HYBE.

Since our trailers were released, we've became noticeable. Our manager had to hire a security guard because Hana was chased down by some fans coming from the convenience store.

Now that our debut show is airing, I'm pretty sure we'll have to leave late tonight.

Mom and Ms. Go had to take care of some things at the company, halmeoni went home to rest, and Yuni... got an unexpected call.

"Unknown number?" She questions.

"Take it... you never know who it could be," I advise smiling.

She leaves the building answering the phone.

I hope they talk it out...

I make my way back up to the artists part of the building.

The girls are most likely watching our view counts and our comments on Twitter and Weverse. 

I look around HYBE... thinking about how I'm officially an idol.

My life is about to change forever.

Tomorrow we perform at M! Countdown. A place where I never thought I'd performed.

I think back to the series of events.

I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Jungwon's encouragement.

To the moment I got on stage and sung to an audience for the first time, to now. All thanks to him...

I miss him...

He's probably back at his dorms resting. 

As I'm walking down the hall, I notice a familiar plushie.

"Nini?" I question out loud.

I pick up the plushie confused. What is this doing here?

I suddenly hear music playing from one of the practice rooms.

I walk towards it seeing the door creaked open.

I walk in seeing Jungwon singing into a microphone sitting down on a chair.

"Together we laugh, together we cry. These simple feelings were maybe all I had. When will it be when I see you face to face... I'll look you in the eyes and say I missed you," he sings Still With You by Jungkook.

He stands up and walks towards me.

"I missed you," I say before he speaks again.

"I missed you..." he softly says putting the mic down.

The background music of Jungkook's song plays sweetly as we stare at each other.

"Should we take a risk?" I then question. 

"Lets take a risk."

A/N

Hello my loves!! 

Our sweet yet short (literally the longest chapter lol) ending is here and I can't thank you guys enough for reading and supporting this book! It was so much fun to write! I loved spending my summer with Enhypen and with you guys! 

Though I'm not the greatest writer, I hope you guys loved the book as much as I did. 

I loved the characters from crazy Sunni to even our newer character Areum! I tried to make all of them stand out but of course not completely cover up our mains! I hope you guys loved them, except for Mr. Yang of course lol

I'm still contemplating on whether or not to write a sequel. This book could definitely have a sequel but only if you guys would want it :) let me know what you guys think!

I absolutely ADORE the comments some of you guys leave! It seriously makes my day reading them! Thank you to all who have voted and read!

So tell me...

What was your favorite part of the book?

&

Who was your favorite character? and if you want why?

Enjoy the fall season my loves!

Farewell~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 55.7K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
234K 12.8K 62
Kim Sunhee has always been closer with her big brother, Sunoo. He is always protective of her and is there whenever she needs him. She has always bee...
427K 20.4K 43
"jungwon.. c-can you do me a small favor..?" "depends. what is it?" "be my boyfriend."
400K 23.1K 36
"𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵." -- 🚨viewer discretion is advised Content : strong...