His Anchor

By JosieS11

Sofia McCall hates everyone and everything except for her best friend Issac Lahey. Sofia and Issac have been... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

6.7K 112 9
By JosieS11

I woke up and hopped straight in the shower.

Straight after my shower, I get dressed into a black skirt with a emerald green sweatshirt that I tucked underneath and into my bra. I put on my black converse and then did my hair and makeup.

I went downstairs and drank some coffee and snacked on a granola bar till Toby honked his car horn. I grab my bag and rush to my car.

"Morning." I say kissing his cheek. "Morning." He says smiling and we head to school.

Once we get to school, he walks me to my locker and leans down to kiss my cheek. "I'll see you later." He says and I nod. "See you then." I say opening my locker.

****
At lunch I met Toby by his locker and he leant down to kiss me. He opens his locker and puts his stuff in before getting his lunch out.

We head to the outside picnic benches where we split his lunch.

I take a bite into his sandwich when I notice Derek walking to the parking lot.

"Derek!" I shout and he turns to face me. I wave him over and he slowly trudges over to me.

"Sofia." He says and I smile. "Hey, how's Issac?" I ask and he glances over to Toby.

"Sorry." I say and turn to Toby. "Toby this is Derek, he's Issac's guardian. Derek this is my boyfriend, Toby." I say and Derek nods his head slowly.

"Nice to meet you." Toby says and Derek looks from Toby to me. "Issac's okay, he's just resting. He'll call you later." He says and I smile. "Alright, tell him I said hi." I say and Derek nods again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Talking to the principal about Issac." He lies and I nod slowly. "Okay, I'll see you later." I say and he nods again before walking off.

"He's a bit scary you know." Toby says before eating his lunch. "He's not that bad." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

****
After watching coach absolutely violate Scott, I had a free period. I sat with Allison and Lydia.

"I want one." Lydia says looking at the twins. "What one?" Allison asks looking at them. "The straight one, obviously." Lydia says before she gets up and goes over to them.

"What if it's not a symbol? What if it's a logo?" Allison says and I look up to see her examining her coffee cup.

"What the hell happened anyway?" I ask turning to her. "This girl came up to us, needing to see Scott. She grabbed us and left a bruise." She says and I pout. "Oh." I say and she nods.

****
I meet Toby at the end of the day by his car and we head to his house.

I follow him inside and into his kitchen. "Mom." He calls as we walk in.

"Ah!" She squeals and comes over to us. "Sofia, you look amazing." She says and hugs me. "Thank you." I say awkwardly as she hugs me.

I'm not used to affection off of authority figures, I haven't had it in a very long time.

"Mom." Toby warns. "Sorry, I know you don't like hugs, I just can't help myself." She says pulling back and squeezing my shoulders.

"You guys can do some homework or something, I'll start on dinner. You're dad's just sorting something out for your brother." She says to Toby and he nods.

We head up to Toby's room and he sits in the middle of his bed and gestures for me to sit down and we start doing homework until we got called down for dinner.

"Ah, Sofia, it's nice to see you again." Toby's dad says and I smile. "You too." I say before sitting down beside Toby.

****
After dinner Toby and I went back upstairs to finish off our homework.

When I finished my homework I put all my stuff in my bag and left it on his floor.

Toby put away his stuff and then sat opposite me. "They really like you." He smiles and I smile back. "They're really sweet." I say and he holds my cheek in his hand.

"You're so awkward around them." He says and I sigh. "I know, I know." I say and look down but he pulls me into his lap. "It's okay." He says before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

The kiss deepens and I push him down so he was lying down. He pulls me closer by my hips as I place a kiss on his neck.

A buzzing noise made me sigh and put my head in his neck. He grabs the phone. "It's yours." He says drawing circles on my hip with his other hand.

"Who is it?" I ask not bothering to move. "Issac." He reads and I bolt up and take the phone from him to answer his call.

"Hey Issac." I say clearing my throat. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "Fine, what's up?" I ask putting a hand on Toby's chest.

"Are you busy?" He asks. "No, what do you need me for?" I ask and Toby groans. "Can you come to the animal clinic, I need you." He says and I nod my head fastly, even though he can't see me. "Sure, I'll be there in 10." I say  climbing off of Toby and ending the call.

"I've gotta go." I say and he sits up slowly. "Duty calls." He says and roll his eyes. "Don't get jealous." I say putting my shoes on.

"I'll drive you." He sighs putting his own shoes on and grabbing his keys. He then carries my bag for me downstairs.

"Are you leaving already?" Toby's mom asks and I nod. "Family crisis." I say and she nods before throwing her arms around me.

"Mom." Toby says annoyed and she takes a step back and puts her arms up in defence. "See you later." Toby's mom and dad say and we head out to Toby's car.

On the way to the animal clinic Toby didn't say a word to me.

"Thank you." I say once we get there. I lean over to kiss his cheek but he moves away.

"Toby." I sigh and he runs a hand over my face. "Just go Sof." He says and I grab his hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask but he just sighs. "How many times has it been that you've ditched me for him. Sofia everytime I get you alone, he always gets to you. You always talk about him and I get it, he's your best friend but when are you gonna start putting me first to?" He asks and I sigh. "We can't do this now?" I say knowing everyone inside will be able to hear us argue.

"Then get out Sofia. You want to be there for him instead of spending time with me so here you are." He says and I sigh. "Toby." I sigh but he just raises an eyebrow.

"Go on." He says gesturing to the animal clinic. "I'm sorry." I say and crack open the car door. "We'll talk later." I say grabbing my bag but he doesn't say anything.

I climb out of his car and head for the animal clinic. He waited till I was inside till he drove off.

"You okay?" Issac asks and I turn from the door to him. "Hmm. Oh. Yeah." I say and smile at him softly. I put my bag down on one of the chairs in the waiting area then head in.

I follow Issac into the next room where everyone was filling up a tub with ice cubes. "What are they doing?" I ask looking up at him. "It's for hypnosis." He say and I laugh. "Okay." I say confused.

Issac knelt down beside the tub and I put my hand on his shoulder. "How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asks and I turn to Deaton. "Very slow." He says.

"Well how slow is very slow?" Derek asks. "Nearly dead." Deaton says and I wince.

"Wait, you're going in there?" I ask Issac and he nods. "What? No way." I say and he sighs. "It's the only way to save Erica and Boyd." He says and I scoff. "I don't give a shit." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"I told you she was gonna be difficult." Scott says and I roll my eyes. "No one's asking for your opinion." I say and Issac nods at me. "I'll be okay." He whispers to me and I run a hand over my face. This is so stupid.

He walks over to me and I look up at him.

Issac puts his hand in the tub and immediately takes it back out. "It's safe though, right?" Issac asks and we both turn to Deaton. "Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton says and I glare yet again at Derek whilst Issac answers with a "No. Not really."

Issac takes his shirt off and hands it to me. "Keep it warm for me?" He asks and I nod and put it on over my clothes.

Isaac nears the tub and Derek looks up at him. "If this feels to risky, you don't have to do this." Derek says and we all agree with him. Issac then takes a deep breath before climbing into the tub. Once he was in Scott and Derek dunk him immediately.

Issac's was roaring and splashing in attempt to get out.

All three boys were attempting to hold Issac down whilst I just watched and made sure he'd be okay. I wasn't here to nearly kill him, just to be on his side.

Once Issac had calmed down, everyone watched him.

"Now remember." Deaton starts. "Only I tall to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton says basically at Derek.

"Issac can you hear me?" Deaton starts and we all focus on him. "Yes. I can hear you." Issac responds.

"This is doctor Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions, is that all right?" He asks. "Yes." Issac responds calmly.

"I wanna ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible. Like you're actually there." Deaton says and Issac becomes unsettled.

"I don't wanna do that." He repeats getting agitated. The lights began to flash along with the thunder and lightning outside.

"Just relax. They're just memories, you can't be hurt by them." Deaton says. "I don't wanna do that." Issac says. "Just relax." Deaton repeats and Issac does exactly that.

"Now, lets go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd." Deaton says calmly. "Can you tell me what you see?" He asks. "Is there some kind of building? A house?" He asks.

"Its not a... It's not a house it's a... It's stone. Like marbel." Issac says shivering and Derek turns to me and I just sigh.

"That's perfect." Deaton praises. "Can you give me any other descriptions?" He asks.

"It's dusty. It's empty." Issac says. "Like an abandoned building?" Deaton asks but as he does the lights start to go again. Then Issac starts to become unsettled once more.

"Issac relax." Deaton says calmly but Issac only becomes more agitated. "They see me." He keeps repeating.

"Just memories. You can't be hurt by memories." Deaton says trying to calm him down, then he does calm down. "Good." Deaton praises.

"Tell us what you see. Tell us everything." Deaton says and it takes a moment but Issac opens his eyes.

"I hear them." Issac says and me and Stiles exchange weird expressions before focusing back on Issac. "He's talking about the full moon. About being out of control when the moon rises." Issac says.

"Is he talking to Erica?" Deaton asks. "I think so, I can't... I can't see her... I can't see either of them." Issac says shivering.

"Can you hear anything else?" Deaton asks. "They're worried. They're worried what they'll do during the full moon. They're worried that they're gonna hurt each other." Issac says.

"If they're locked in together on the full moon they're gonna tear each other apart." Derek mumbles quitetly to us all.

"Issac. We need to find them right now. Can you see them?" Deaton asks loudly for Issac. "No." He responds.

"Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of marker. A number on a door. A sign." Deaton says and Issac jumps up.

"They're here." Issac says and starts panicking. "It's alright." Deaton says. "No, they're here." Issac says before continuing to ramble about the Alpha's finding them.

This was also followed by Derek shouting at him and Deaton shouting at Derek. Then Issac dropping the worst news of them all.

"I saw it. I saw the name." Issac says once he had broken from his trance. He gets out of the tub and I straight away wrap him in a towel and hug him. Body heat.

"Its uh... Beacon Hills first national bank. Its an abandoned bank and they're keeping them locked inside the vault." Issac says wrapping an arm around me.

"What?" Issac asks and I take my head of his chest to look around at everyone's faces. "You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?" Stiles asks and Issac shakes his head whilst muttering a "no".

"You said when they captured you that they dragged you into a room. And that there's a body in it." Stiles says and I put my head back on his chest. "What body?" Issac asks looking down at me.

"Erica. You said it was Erica." Stiles says and I nod slowly.

This then lead to Derek arguing that Erica was alive to everyone whilst me and Issac sat down on the table. I hand him back his top and pull him as close to me as possible to get him warmer.

"She's not dead!" Derek shoutd annoyed and I sigh. "Derek, he said 'there's a dead body, it's Erica' doesn't exactly leave room for interpretation." Stiles says and I hold Issac's hand.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asks angrily. "Someone else obviously." Stiles says sarcastically and Derek glares at him.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one that saved you." Scott adds turning to Issac. "No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Issac says putting his head on my head and rubbing my back.

"What if that's how Erica died. They pit them against each other on the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Not everything is like those games you play Stiles." I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

"We need to get them out tonight." Derek says. "Be smart about this Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton says.

"If Issac got in, then so can we." Derek says. "But he didn't get in through a vault door, did he?' Deaton asks.

"We need a plan." Scott says to them. "How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours." Derek asks Scott sarcastically.

"I think someone already did." Stiles says gaining all of our attention. "Beacon Hills first national closes it's doors 3 months after vault robbery. Doesn't say here how but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles says and I tap his shoulder proudly.

"How long?" Derek asks. "It's the internet, Derek. Minutes." Stiles says.

****
I went home that night and tried to call Toby but he didn't answer so I just sighed and got ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 35 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...
107K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
884 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...
3.5K 104 15
Scott McCall lost his not-really boyfriend, Isaac Lahey, when they were seventeen years old. He disappeared out of nowhere, and then, nine months lat...