Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 4. First Day.

4.7K 129 312
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Shit, shit, shit! My first day, and I'm already late!

I was running towards the school, as fast as I can. Katsuki woked me up by calling me 3 times, annoyed. Thanks god she did...

I enter the school, and look around for class 1-A. Once I did, Izuki was alredy there, looking at the door.

Y/N:"Hey!"

Izuki turned around, and smiled.

Izuki:"Hello, Y/N! Are you ready to come in? I... I'm kinda scared of who's inside..."

Y/N:"Nah, everything will be allright, trust me, let's go in!"

The moment I opened the door, a guy with glasses could be seen, annoying my girlfriend.

???:"Get your feet off the table!"

Katsuki:"Huh?"

???:"This is disrespectful for the ones that made the table!"

Katsuki:"You have a stick on your ass or something?"

Izuki:"Oh my god... not those two..."

Y/N:"You'll be fine... I'm gonna stop Katsuki before she blows everything up."

I walked towards her, who was getting amused by insulting Glasses.

Y/N:"Yo!"

Both of them turned around. Upon seeing me, the glasses guy starts bowing like a madman. Katsuki smiles, and waves.

???:"You are the kid with the highest score, right?!"

The entire class looks at me.

???:"My name is Tenya Iida! It's a pleasure to meet the guy with 92 villain points and 100 hero points!"

Some of my classmates start talking between themselves. There was one girl, with red and white hair that was staring at me.

Katsuki realised the... attention I was recieving.

Katsuki:"All right, presentation's over! Everyone, go and do your own things, leave us alone!"

They all turn around and resumed what they were doing. Except that girl who keeps looking at me...

Tenya turns around and looks at Izuki, and runs at her.

Katsuki:"Thanks god he went away... hey there, dear. You... slept well, idiot?"

Y/N:"Hey there. Yeah, I'm sorry, I forgot to turn on my alarm."

Katsuki:"Excuses. Well whatever..."

I crouched besides her chair, and kiss her cheek. She smiled, blushing a bit.

Y/N:"Where are we going after school?"

Katsuki:"Wanna go home?"

Y/N:"Sure, I like it there."

The gravity girl appears on the door and talks with Izuki.

Katsuki:"Do you know how Izuki passed the exam?"

Y/N:"No idea. She has been training real hard. She said something of a trump card though."

Katsuki:"A... trump card?"

Katsuki glares at Izuki, trying to figure something out.

Katsuki:"How did she-"

Y/N:"Hey, stop thinking about that, let her be. Why do you care so much?"

Katsuki:"I always wanted to be the best.  She knows it. She wants to compete for the first position, huh?"

I facepalmed. Is it really just a stupid competition?

Y/N:"You are the best. At least, in my opinion."

She looks at me in shock. Then, she smiles and blushes.

Katsuki:"T-thank you..."

???:"If you're here to make friends you can pack your things and go."

A weird caterpillar said that to us. The fuck?

???:"Welcome to U.A. hero course. It took eight seconds till you all decided to shut up. That's not gonna work."

He got out of his... whatever that is. I suppose he is our teacher.

Y/N:"With all due respect sir, if you are prone on the ground inside that thing, I doubt-"

???:"Shut up. Go to the end of the class and sit there."

Y/N:"Y-yes!"

I do as told, going at the back. I sit next to the girl with white and red hair. Like before, she keeps staring. Momo was infront of her. I waved at her, and she waved back.

It seems she is in a better mood.

???:"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."

Y/N:"Kinda figured that out."

Aizawa:"Silence. Put this on and head outside."

From his... cocoon? He got a blue uniform. He threw it at me. I grabbed it.

Aizawa:"The changing rooms are that way. Change. Now."

Timeskip by Y/N and the boys changing, talking about their things.

We were in the schoolyard with the uniforms on, Aizawa was explaining what was all of this about. The girl from earlier is standing next to me. She sometimes glances my way, but she doesn't say anything, just, stares...

Creepy.

Aizawa:"Here, in U.A. we are not tethered by traditions. That means, that I get to run my class however I see fit."

Aizawa:"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lifes. But you never were allowed you use your quirks on physical exams before."

He is right. The use of quirks in any school activity is prohibited. They help us in controlling our quirks so we don't hurt somebody or ourselves. They never teach us how to improve on them.

Aizawa:"The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most powers excel. It's not rational. One day, the ministry of education will learn."

He has a point. You can't expect a quirkless kid to be as great as a kid with a combat oriented quirk. Now that we are on the subject, what's your trump card, Izuki?

Aizawa:"L/N, you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam. What was your farthest throw with a softball?"

Y/N:"70 meters."

Katsuki:"Show off."

Heh, Katsuki's record is 67 meters. Sorry, but It's not my problem if I'm stronger.

Aizawa:"Right. Try to do it with your quirk. Or, in your case, any quirk at your disposal."

Aizawa passed me a softball. I enter a white circle in the middle of the schoolyard.

Aizawa:"Do what comes natural."

I grabbed the ball in one hand, prepared myself to launch it  and when I did it, I made a big explosion on my hand, launching the ball really far away.

Aizawa:"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of knowing your potential as a pro hero."

He showed his phone to everyone. 770 meters. Fuck yes.

Everyone was surprised at the results.

Katsuki:"Good. As expected."

A guy with yellow hair talked.

Pikachu:"770 meters?! Are you kidding?!"

Ojiro:"Nice work dude!"

Momo gave me a wink and a thumbs up. I nod at her.

Jiro:"That was so cool!"

A guy with a weird smile talked.

Weird smile:"That's what I'm talking about! We can use our quirks as much as we want!"

Aizawa:"So, this looks like fun, huh? Idiots, today you'll compete in eight different challenges to test your potential. Whoever gets last, will be expelled inmediatly."

Everyone gets shocked at this. I was worried for something way different.

Y/N:"Hey, who are you calling an idiot, idiot!"

Aizawa chops my head.

Aizawa:"Move it, kid. There are other things to test on you."

That sounded... weird as fuck.

Aizawa:"Like I said, I get to run this class the way I want, understand? If that's a problem head home right now."

Y/N:"I don't care about that, I-"

He chops my head again.

Aizawa:"Shut it."

The gravity girl, whos name I learned by Izuki, talks.

Ochako:"But you can't do that! I mean, we just got here! That isn't fair!"

Y/N:"She-"

He muffles me with his weird scarf.

Aizawa:"Oh you think natural disasters are? A powerful- stop licking my scarf, mongrel!"

He chops me on the head, again.

Aizawa:"I'm getting tired of this brat already... look, I'm going to do what I see fit. Like I said, if you don't like it, you know where the exit is."

We all shut up.

Y/N:"Sooo... are we gonna do the tests, or..."

Aizawa:"Mother of- yes, let's go. But don't open your mouth for 10 minutes god dammit."

TEST 1. 50 METERS RUN TEST.

I waited for the rest to get into line. The girl with the heterochromatic hair stands on my left, Katsuki on my right and Izuki on her right.

Y/N:"Hey, Kat."

Katsuki:"What."

Y/N:"If I reach first, You'll buy me that game I wanted."

Katsuki:"And if I win?"

Y/N:"I'll give you the best kiss you'll ever get."

Katsuki:"Game on, cheater."

Heterochromatic hair:"If I win... do I get the kiss too?"

Y/N:"Uhhh, I gue-"

Katsuki:"NO!"

A robot talked.

Robot:"Runners, in position!"

Katsuki:"Y/N, I swear, if you kiss half'n half-"

Half 'n half:"If you let me in the bet, and you win, I'll buy you 2 games."

Y/N:"You're in then!"

Half'n half:"But if I win..."

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah..."

Robot:"3...2...1... GO!"

Katsuki and I use our explosions to try and be the first ones to reach the goal line. Poor Izuki had to run all the way there.

The other girl used ice to get there the first one.

Results were:

Shoto Todoroki:(that's her name it seems) 3.5 seconds.

Y/N L/N: 3.9 seconds.

Katsuki Bakugou: 4.1 seconds

Izuki Midoriya: 8 seconds.

Shoto:"Y/N. I won."

She was a little bit shorter than me, so she got on her toes and closed her eyes, waiting for me to kiss her.

Shit, I thought I would win...

Katsuki:"Just do it already..."

I kiss her. Shoto pushes me towards her, deepening the kiss.

Katsuki:"Hey, hey, hey!"

Katsuki grabbed me and pushed me away from her.

Katsuki:"That's enough!"

Shoto:"I enjoyed that. Let's bet more often."

Katsuki:"No!"

TEST 2. WEIGHT.

My weight was 60 kilograms. The girls didn't want to share their weights, so we didn't bet.

TEST 3. JUMPING TEST.

We had to use our quirks to try and cross a blue square. We bet again. Me, Shoto and Katsuki all crossed the line. A draw. Poor Izuki couldn't cross the square.

TEST 4. CRISS CROSS.

We bet, yet again. It seems Katsuki has the same coordination in her legs as a rock, so she couldn't properly do it. Shoto won against me, so she tackled me to the ground and kissed me really hard, annoying the crap out of Katsuki.

TEST 5. STRENGTH TEST.

We basicly had to play on that circus strength test. The maximum number was 100.

Katsuki had a value of 80. Shoto had a value of 56. I had a value of 100. They both owe me videogames now.

Shoto:"Not fair. You are a boy."

Y/N:"And? Kat almost catched me."

Shoto:"She's like a boy."

Katsuki:"What did you just said?! Besides, he's taken! Get out of here!"

Shoto:"I'll fight for him."

Katsuki:"Huh?!"

TEST 6. INTELLIGENCE.

Simple. A lot of questions about different school subjects.

Katsuki scored a 100. Shoto 98. I got a 85.

Katsuki:"It was about time."

She grabbed me and kissed me, tounge included. Dude, I'm getting so tired of this game! This is rape! Were is the whistle when you need it!

Shoto:"Not fair. You cheated."

Katsuki:"Don't be a sore losser, nerd! I won!"

TEST 7. RESISTANCE.

We have to run till we were exhausted. I was the last one running, along a girl with red spikey hair.

Hot Head:"Name's Eijira! Eijira Kirishima, you?"

Y/N:"Y/N. Y/N L/N."

Ejira:"Dude, I saw what you did on the news, that's so manly!"

Y/N:"Oh. Thanks."

Manly?

Eijira:"I saw your strength too! You have to teach me your secrets! Or we could go to the gym together sometime!"

Y/N:"Sure, no pro-"

Katsuki:"Oi! You alredy won the bet, come over here or I'll beat your ass!"

TEST 8. BALL THROW.

Izuki decided to bet on this one with us.

Shoto couldn't use her quirk properly. 300 meters.

Katsuki scored 709 meters. She thought she won, till Izuki surprised us...

950 meters...

Katsuki:"Hey, shitty Deku, what the fuck was-"

Aizawa:"Silence. Good job, Izuki."

Izuki runs to me, completely ignoring Katsuki.

Izuki:"S-so Y/N... I won..."

Y/N:"So, a kiss?"

Katsuki:"Don't you dare!"

Izuki jumped and latched herself on my torso, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. After that, she runs away, straight to Iida and Ochako, who were congratulating her.

Katsuki grabbed my ear and pulled.

Y/N:"Ow, ow, ow!"

Katsuki:"Why did you let her kiss you?!"

Y/N:"You were the one that letted her join!"

Katsuki:"I didn't thought she actually had a quirk!"

Y/N:"How is that my problem?!"

Shoto:"Hey."

We both turn to her.

Shoto:"I was the one that won more bets."

Y/N:"Actually, that was me."

Shoto:"I still want a reward for second place."

Y/N:"Which is?"

Shoto:"Let me go out with you."

Y/N:"...what?"

Katsuki:"Do you wanna die?"

Shoto:"Here, let me propose you something."

Shoto grabbed Katsuki, and dragged her away from me. She was surprised, but followed her nonetheless.

Mineta:"Soo..."

I look down to see the ball dude looking at me.

Mineta:"How do you do it?"

Y/N:"No idea."

Mineta:"Can you teach me?"

Y/N:"No."

Ochako:"Guys, the results!"

Ochako was shotuing at us from affar. We went to her, and look at a big screen with our results. I was in second position, Shoto was first. Poor Izuki got last place.

Izuki:"W-wait, does that mean... I'll be expelled?!"

Aizawa:"Nah, I was joking. You are staying."

...

Izuki feinted.

A lot of us were shocked at this.

Momo:"Wait, you guys didn't figure it out? It was obviously a facade to motivate us."

Y/N:"Why didn't you told me if you knew?!"

She smiled, and looked at me.

Momo:"It was rather cute to see you giving it your all... I wish I joined the bet though..."

Y/N:"What was that?"

Momo:"Nothing."

The bell sounds, indicating it was time for launch.

Aizawa:"All right, that was all for today. Get out of here."

Y/N:"U-umm, Izuki is... on the ground?"

Aizawa:"She'll be fine. Get out of here. I won't say it again."

Y/N:"S-sir!"

Timeskip brought to us by Shoto, offering Katsuki a lot of things in order to let her share Y/N.

I was on the cafeteria by myself, waiting for Katsuki to come. I alredy eated my mother's bento. I almost eated the little box too. I have... quite the appetite.

After some minutes, someone sits next to me. It was Jiro.

Jiro:"Hey, Y/N! I saw what you did back there, it was cool!"

Pikachu sits next to her, and looks at me.

Pikachu:"Yeah dude, that was crazy! My name is Denki, Denki Kaminari."

Y/N:"Nice to meet ya. I guess you already know me."

Denki:"Of course I know you! You are-"

Y/N:"The kid from the news..."

Denki:"Just my thoughts!"

Suddenly, Katsuki appears and sits next to me, pouting.

Y/N:"What's wrong?"

Katsuki:"I think I made a deal with the devil."

Y/N:"What?"

Shoto sat on my other side, and hugs me... huh?

Y/N:"Wait, did you-"

Katsuki:"Her offer was something I couldn't deny."

Suddenly, Momo comes out of nowhere, stars on her eyes.

Momo:"What offer?! I can give you that, and more!"

Y/N:"Huh?"

Katsuki:"You can buy me as much food as I want?"

Momo:"I can create it right now!"

Katsuki:"Make me a hamburger, per example."

Momo opened her shirt, showing her body. She focused, and a hamburger appears. Katsuki grabbed it, and eats it.

Denki, Jiro and I were confused at what was happening

Katsuki:"Y/N, you and I are gonna make a lot of profit out of this."

Y/N:"Wait, wait, wait..."

Y/N:"Are you giving me to others in exchange of food?"

Katsuki:"No, I'm letting them be with you as long as you accept. You don't have to."

Momo sats in front of me and grabs my hands.

Momo:"Y-Y/N! We can go on a date, and see how it goes!"

Shoto:"No. I still need to buy you what you wanted. Me first."

Momo:"Huh? Of course not! Besides, we already went on dates alredy!"

Katsuki spitted her food, and looked at me.

Katsuki:"You what?!"

Y/N:"I-I wouldn't call them dates! I was eating with a friend!"

Shoto:"So, a date"

Momo:"That's pretty much a date."

Denki:"I'm not an expert in the subject, but I think that's a date."

Jiro:"Yeah, I think so."

Katsuki:"Consider yourself dead once we reach home."

Shoto:"Wait. You live with her?"

Y/N:"No, I just go to her house sometimes to pass the time."

Momo:"Then you can come to my house!"

Shoto:"No. Me first."

Oh man, what did I get into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.7K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
385 27 13
Y/N had always wanted to become a hero, they had managed to got into UA high where adventure awaits.... (I will try my best to use gender neutral pr...
57.8K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
227K 3.8K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)