Rebirth in Hengdian

Von patatoh_rou

[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the story.] By: 研研夏日 (YanYanXiaRi) In her previous life, Li Zixi lived in a film an... Mehr

Disclaimer
UPDATE
Chapters 1-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: For the first time
Chapter 12: Upstairs neighbor is renovating again
Chapter 13: Are female stars now so ugly?
Chapter 14: Audition
Chapter 15: Have the power not to be a bastard
Chapter 16: Ditched filming for the male god
Chapter 17: Filming is in progress
Chapter 18: Agents and celebrities
Chapter 19: The director's difficulties
Chapter 20: Otaku doesn't watch gossips and loves to eat desserts
Chapter 21: Thank you for the cake, too polite
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22: Have you gone for plastic surgery?
Chapter 23: Young Master Ye's gossip
Chapter 23 Part 2
Chapter 24: Acted not shy enough!
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25: Male god's voice
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26: Whether or not to buy fans
Chapter 27: Met a friend on the show
Chapter 28: Young Master Ye can you film?

Chapter 21 Part 2

665 5 1
Von patatoh_rou

CHAPTER 21 PART TWO

After hanging up the phone, Guo Kai let out a long sigh of relief. Just barely closing his eyes and resting for a while, he also thought of the live broadcast on the internet. He opened Weibo and read the comments below. En, very good, no one scolded their Young Master Ye.

  "Ah, ah, ah, This old lady's maiden heart ah, Young Master Ye is too *su . (Star Eyes)"

[*su – An internet slang for a man who could easily attract women. It was derived from Mary Sue. Usually used to describe male stars]

  "Begging the company to stop setting up Young Master Ye. Our family's Young Master Ye's own character is very good. [Smile]" (T/N: Setting up here pertains to his character or personality set to market him to the audience.)

  "Young Master Ye, you are so rich. Not even looking for influencers, not going to nightclubs, and can't recognize female celebrities. Are you worthy of your own money? (Laughs and cry)"

  "Upstairs, our Young Master Ye is an otaku, don't corrupt him. (Doge face)"

  "Young Master Ye successfully face slapped that prodigy Wu, hahahaha. Job well done. (Yeah)" (T/N: I'm not sure if there was a word play with 吴才女 (Wú cáinǚ) or it was literal)

  "Is upstairs mentally retarded? How did our family's Baby Ran offend you? Just say so."

  "Upstairs is mentally handicapped. Can you not see it's obviously *backwards? When will Weibo prohibit the mentally retarded from applying for an account? Impatiently waiting online."

[*backwards - 倒贴, meaning to lose instead of earn; opposite of supposed to be result]

  "Young Master Ye, are you still short of a maid? The kind that can cook and wash clothes? Oh, I can also bake chocolate cakes! (Hookup)"

  ......

  Look again at his Young Master Ye's Weibo fans. En, good, it went up by two million.

  He really couldn't understand why his artist is so popular. Every time he hurried to *wipe his ass. Unexpectedly, every time he went out, he would attract fans. Sometimes he even thinks that his artist has his own *golden fingers—one with the protagonist halo.

[*wipe one's ass – fix the mess made]

[* golden fingers – cheat in the system]

  And being around Ye Handong, that must also be the rhythm of a winner in life ah.

  Such an artist is really both good and bad.

  After reading the crown prince's data, he calmly turned off the phone. As for those who scold Wu Xinran, what is it to do with him!

  Although the incident was caused by his artist, his artist is also his boss. How can the employees dare talk to the boss? Want to be fired? Besides, the response to this matter on the internet is good, and it is even in favor of his boss. Not *pushing the wave to add to the billows is already him *starting off leniently.

[*push the wave to add to the billow – to encourage something to grow bigger; to add fuel to the fire]

[*start off leniently – be merciful and less strict or harsh]

  However, he can also properly guide the public opinion—let the public opinion be guided in the direction of his own boss's cute points and reduce the focus on Wu Xinran. Doing so can be regarded as *one arrow, two golden eagles.

[*one arrow, two golden eagles – kill two birds with one stone; achieving two things by doing a single action]

  Naturally, this is also because Young Master Ye caused the problem. You try to change the person; Guo Kai can scold the person every minute until he has forgotten who his mother is.

  **********************

  Li Zixi just got in the car, wanting to sleep when Chen Ping Ping's cry woke her up.

  "Xixi, quick, you take a look, quickly look. Young Master Ye is so handsome ah. Wu Xinran was embarrassed."

  Li Zixi only had her turn to act at midnight last night and got up early this morning to film the scenes she should have filmed during the day yesterday. At noon, Director Jin filmed another shot of the scene taken in the morning. The shot was not satisfactory. The scene was retaken again. Although she made up sleep on the plane for a while, she's still sleepy now.

  She said dizzily: "Look for yourself, I'll sleep first for a while. Wake me once we arrive."

  Not long after, Li Zixi and Chen Ping Ping arrived at the residence. Getting off the car, Chen Ping Ping was still excitedly discussing with Li Zixi.

  "Young Master Ye is so handsome ah, so cute, I really want to *lick the screen. Young Master Ye actually also likes to eat chocolate cake, but this cake looks so familiar ah. I seem to have seen it somewhere."

[*lick the screen – an exaggerated way of expressing that you like something or someone, enough that makes you willing to lick the screen once you saw it on screen; drooling over a good-looking person's picture or video]

  Saying that, the elevator door opened on the first floor. Li Zixi pulled Chen Ping Ping who's looking down on her phone, and walked into the elevator.

  "Hello, we meet again." Ah Li enthusiastically greeted Li Zixi and the others. Li Zixi smiled at him and nodded. As for the person standing next to him, he was covered from head to toe. Looks like a stranger shouldn't get close. Without giving him a glance, she turned her back to the two people behind and stood there. Her eyes kept on staring at the elevator's screen, hoping to rush to the 23rd floor, she was so sleepy that she was about to faint.

  Chen Ping Ping was still thinking about where she had seen this kind of cake, absent-mindedly raised her head and nodded to Ah Li then looked down at her phone.

  Wait a minute, she seemed to see something just now. Yes, that is the cake. The cake in the hands of the person in front and the one in the picture is exactly the same. She just said, she had seen it somewhere. Along with the cake seen online, the familiar face could be seen.

  Ah Li also smiled at her. At the corner of Chen Ping Ping's eyes, she looked to the side again, exaggerated this time. She opened her eyes wide, looked at the person in front then at the phone. Finally confirmed.

  She hesitantly whispered in a low voice: "Young Master Ye?"

  Ye Handong frowned. He really doesn't understand why he was covered like this, but everyone could recognize him. He feels like he is a jumping clown today! Is his technique too bad?

  He was about to speak, but the conversation had been taken over.

  "Young Master Ye, Young Master Ye, you think about Young Master Ye every day. You just go and be Young Master Ye's assistant." A groggy and sticky female voice appeared. The voice was mixed with the sort of laziness that of not awake yet.

  As soon as Li Zixi said this, the other three people looked at her.

  "Xixi, I am not, no, it is Young Master Ye..." Chen Ping Ping quickly pointed to Ye Handong and explained frantically.

  "Is Young Master Ye too handsome that you can't hold it? Or is it that Young Master Ye is too talented that you've been conquered?" Li Zixi continued to say dazedly. When sleepy, her mind is not clear. Not remembering that there are outsiders and said all that should be said and should not be said.

  Ah Li took a look at the boss' face, then looked at the two people in front, then quickly changed the subject and said: "Hehe, hello two beauties ah, haven't been home in the past few days ah, just came back?"

  Hearing this, Li Zixi's sleepiness suddenly ran away. She frowned. Staring at the source of the voice and said coldly: "Is there a problem?"

  Are all the people upstairs sick, looking if she's home every day. Simply too much! She is a very safety-conscious person. Being kept an eye on every day, she won't be able to sleep.

  Ah Li waved his hand and said, "Don't misunderstand, don't misunderstand. It's noisy a few days ago and disturbed you. We want to give you a cake as an apology. Unexpectedly, after knocking on the door a few times, you were not there."

  Li Zixi, still not believing his intention, asked suspiciously: "Really?"

  Ah Li, eyes wide open, nodded vigorously: "Of course it is true." He stretched out and waved his hand, "Please don't misunderstand."

  Li Zixi looked at the cake in his hand, nodded, reached for it and said, "Considerate."

  Just at the moment when the 23rd floor arrived, Li Zixi, holding the cake, walked out first.

  Chen Ping Ping looked left and right, finally followed Xixi out of the elevator.

  In the elevator, Ah Li was still maintaining the posture of extending his hand. After the elevator door was closed, he turned his head, cautiously looking at his boss and said: "Dong Ge..."

  Ye Handong was also in a *messed-by-the-wind state at this time.

[*messed by the wind – confused, thoughts unsorted, shocked]

  Just now he thought that although the woman downstairs' face is not good-looking, the back and the back of the head were quite good-looking. He didn't think to subvert his cognition in an instant. This woman is still like a female ghost, but this time, she becomes a vampire!

  So, he risked being recognized by fans, covered for an hour, ran out and bought his favorite chocolate cake, but in the end, didn't get a bite? The question is, he was out for a few hours for what?

  He was more upset than relaxed. Kind of wronged beyond words, really want to cry against the wall.

  Until when sitting on the sofa, Ye Handong was still aggrieved. Seeing a glass of cold water on the table, he suddenly downed it. After drinking it, he felt that the stuffiness in his heart seemed to drop a little.

  Seeing that his boss's face was not so cold, Ah Li stepped forward and asked, "Dong Ge, do you want me to go out and buy chocolate cake again?"

  Ye Handong, whose anger had already half vanished, immediately rose back. Chocolate cake, damned chocolate cake. Blame it to the woman downstairs! He glared at Ah Li irritably and ran to his room to practice singing.

  Ah Li stood still in place and touched his nose. It seemed that he had *poked the hornet's nest just now?

[*poked the hornet's nest – to provoke, stir trouble, cause commotion]

  **************

  Li Zixi walked into the house, put down the chocolate cake casually, and went to the bathroom to wash.

  Since Chen Ping Ping entered the house, she's just staring at the chocolate cake in front of her. She excitedly took a photo, then continued to stare intently at the cake in front of her. The smile on her face got bigger and bigger.

  Such a scene was witnessed by Li Zixi when she came out. She generously said: "Eat if you want. I'm too sleepy. I'm going to sleep."

  "No, Xixi, let me tell you, Young Master Ye... ..."

  "En, about the gossip about Young Master Ye and Wu Xinran, wait till I wake up then talk. Anyway, it's none of my business. Wait for me to sleep enough first before talking."

  "But..."

  "No buts. If you're going home, remember to close the door." After speaking, Li Zixi closed the door of the room.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...