Sowed With Revenge And Torn F...

By Profams66

This is my first fanfic it involves you the reader and your love triangle with nui hairime and ryuko matoi. C... More

prologue
Y/N Bio 1 year later
chapter 1 woven memories
chapter 2 The shark toothed tennis player
ch 3 when 2 kamui meet part 1
ch4 when 2 kamui meet part 2 prisoner of paradise
ch 5 Don't be Late!
ch 6 the fight with merch mohawk part 1
choice's for reader's kamui appearance.
part 2 showdown with mr mohawk
ch 7 Her thoughts of you
Your Inner darkness.
First rule of Fight club
it's a grey day for harsh revelations
darkness awakens
training day part 1
a monsters protege
training day part 2
confessing to your killer
A once in a life time chance
I'm not your cute women part 1

I want to know more about you

879 11 4
By Profams66

The second match was about to begin
Meanwhile the man in the mask was off somewhere else in a bathroom under the bleachers the mystery man was looking out himself in the mirrior then he spoke,

Shinketsu: you sure your up for this man, you know she'll be heart broken

Then another voice spoke from the same mouth as he took off the mask to reveal his face covered by a shadow of contempt.

Y/n: it doesn't matter I have a job to do.

Mako pov: oh man I wish Y/n were here, me and him she be up there helping out ryuko, I know we could help her kick but.

Suddenly the giant former 3 star student sat down beside her in only his boxers.

Mako: who gamagori

Gamagori: Oh hello mankanshou do not fear I am now a no star just like you and as such I am only here to watch the fight. Lady satsuki No matter what I swear I will make it back to your side.

Mako: Fight me!

Gamagori: huh?

Mako: if your gonna be cheering for satsuki then I'm gonna cheer for ryuko with all I've got.

Gamagori: hmmph your cheering for matoi to bring down satsuki's kingdom yet it has hardly moved obe iota?

" To be fair one of your own was replaced by me."

Mako was startled by the sudden introduction of the masked man, where as gamagori glared in contempt.

Kaien: sup gami, heard you lost the fight thats too bad. still it's odd satsuki didn't crucify you like she did the guy before me guess she really is too soft.

Gamagori: you! I don't remember this stand being for a three star you should be up on the platform awaiting your turn to fight.

Kaien: ohoho Gami, gami, gami, thats abit rude don't you think I was just trying to check on my dear friend and here you sre attacking me, I technically out rank you now you know.

Gamagori: lady satsuki may allow your participation in the election but I don't trust you, you have no regards to the rules or her ladies wishes.

Kaien: Ha! rules yeah thats been doing alot of good for you so far from where I'm standing. All that matters in life is doing what you love and getting what you want by any means necessary things like honor and fairness have no place in a fight, or a war.

Gamagori: hmmph you and I will never get along it seems.

Kaien: your just now getting that? anyway I'm not here for you.

The man turned to mako, who instantly took a boxing stance.

Mako: you here to stop me from cheering ryuko?

The man just stood there before placeing his hand in his jacket pocket feeling around inside it's contents until finally he began to pull something out,

Mako: bring it on, mako began to strike multiple blows to her opponent who took each one as though it came from a newborn infant. After about 30 seconds of this he caught her fist with his free hand

Gamagori watched in horror fearing for the mankanshou's life he wanted to stop him lest he see her life be swiftly ended by this demon.

Gamagori: wait stop! This is against the rules she's only a no star it's inhuman!!

Kaien: Inhuman? What is it about what I'm doing thats inhuman? All I'm doing is giveing her what she deserves.

Mako didn't even flinch and just held her determined face as he stared her down. He slowly brought up his hand clutching the mystery item in his hand and bringing it up to her face.

Gamagori broke out in a cold sweat of fear. though mako was with Ryuko and therefore an enemy of lady satsuki he admired her spirit and liked her fearlesness, even despite the fact she basically looked like an angry chipmunk or rabbit right now and this rabbit/chipmunk was about to be devoured by the monster that stood before him, and there was nothing he could do, it was almost to much to bare.

Kaien: Mako right?

The man opened his hand finally revealing it's contents.

Kaien: I heard you like snacks here you go.

In Kaiens hand was what looked like a crisp and fluffy meat bun or as some might call a curry bun. Mako's expression quickly melted away and was replaced by one of hunger as her mouth watered at the offering of food.

Mako: eeeeeeeeeee, thanks mister, she snatched away the snack and quickly opened the rapper with her teeth before chowing down on it,

"enjoy it to your hearts continent. I have plenty more, and even a drink to help you wash it down". the masked soldier said as he called down a drone that floated on down with a tray of food and a large mini barrel sized drink.

Gamagori just sat there shocked. Sure on one hand he was glad Mako wasn't killed or worse, but on the other hand why was he suddenly so nice the way he sat by her was almost like talking to a friend. Those purple eyes behind the mask seemed to have softened up from there usually hardened or sadistic look.

Kaien: well I suppose the next match is about to start, I'll be on my way, he said as he stood up.

Mako: thanks strange mask guy.

Kaien: and thank you mako.

Suddenly he did something unexpected. he hugged her as casually as though he was greeting an old friend, he hugged her tightly but his arms and hands looked as though they were holding something very precious. Something he didn't want to part with, almost as if it was the last time he'd be able too do so.

Kaien: thank you, you and your family as well, I had fun being with all of you even if I never showed it.

He whispered those words causeing mako's eyes to widen. She could of sworn those purple eyes suddenly changed back to an all familar
(e/c). Before she could respond he activated some form of rocket device that looked like a hybrid between a bird and a jet. He made sure to step back few feet
away from her and made it so his back was facing away from her and towards gamigori.

Kaien: go f*** yourself gami fwoooosh.

And with that he flew off and shortly after mako was left with one thought that clicked in her mind, was that y/n?

Gamagori: grrrr Get her Inumuta show her no mercy!

Mako: beat him up ryuko!

Ryuko pov:

*click*

The blue haired 3 star canceled the feed of his video chat.

Inumuta: thats enough of that I'd rather not listen to the sounds of a beaten toad, your kamui is impressive but I noticed your breathing has gotten heavier and your heart rate has been elevated, I do hope you didn't over exert yourself.

Ryuko: yeah right! lets just get this ball rolling,

Satsuki: very well BEGIN!

the bell sllounded intiateing the fight

kaien watched from his podium observing the fight unfold as Inumuta transformed.

*flashback*

Shinketsu: hey y/n how sure are you that ryuko can handle the other 3 elit 4?

Y/n: if it were all at once with sangeyams still active she'd probably lose, luckily since satsuki cares so much about pride, and since her plan is getting close to completion like you say, she'll wanna test Ryuko. Get some final improvements for her big fight with Ragyo and I don't think even one of them alone can beat ryuko the way she is now, except maybe one.

Kaien: Houka Inumuta, the tech geek of the elite 4 I heard he's quite the hacker. He might even be as good me in terms recon and tech employment. However knowledge on the battle field only takes you so far which I'm sure he'll learn the hardway.

Three star goku uniform probe regailia!

Senketsu: Ryuko I don't like this it feels like he's stripping us down.

Ryuko: me ethier I don't know his deal so stay on guard. LIFE FIBER SYNCRONIZE KAMUI SENKETS!

Ryuko transformed into her kamui form and began the fight, she made a dash for him and prepared to finish him immediately before he could use any tricks he had up his sleeve, but not so suprisingly he dodged it almost casually but what was suorising was Ryuko seemed to have adapted quickly landing a solid blow on her target knocking him back.

Ryuko: I know your types, deal! getting all fancy with your, "I've calculated all your techniques' and "I know every move before you make it'

Y/n told me just listen for your movements. But I have my own way of beating you. Time to get reckless!

Ryuko boosted her speed once again moveing so quickly it seemed like a lines of afterimages were surronding Inumuta.

Inumuta: ohhhhh I see no wonder my sensors couldn't predict you, you can boost your speed and power through your life fibers too; normally this impossible but it seems your able to do this through sheer willpower, the question is how long can you keep this up?

Ryuko: My answer as long as I want too!

Inumuta: thats what excites me! How do you work! What makes you so special?

Suddenly inumuta vanished from view.

Mako: oh he dissapeared!

Kaien: inumuta's not much of a close quarters combatent like gami or sangeyama. But his kamoflage is good enough to allow him to hold his own. One thing...

Gamagori. Inumuta's kamui allows him to blend in with the surrondings like a white butterfly in the winter. He didn't dissapear...

Kaien/gamagori: He's useing optical camoflage!!

Mako: nah ah there's no butterfly's in the winter they die in the cold!

Your missing the point,typical Mankanshou.

Kaien: (typically when one faces an opponent thats stronger then them, you have a few methods of beating him/her. One of of the most practical is stealth, if you can't see where they are you can't fight back. But it's not juat about stealth, it's about getting inside someone's head. When inumuta uses this tactic he's psycologically breaking his opponent with anxiety.)

(This happens by first induceing pain, then makeing your self as mysterious and intangible as possible. Then your opponents fate is sealed. You don't know where the attacks coming until it does. And eventually this  breaks them.)

(Of course this tactic can be countered if you keep yourself composed or or prepare ahead of time. Sure Y/n trained her in this level of combat but it's not her style to fight practically, but thats whats going to make this next part so interesting).

An invisable roundhouse smashed into Ryuko's face, staggering herm it was quickly followed by another and then a series of flickering kick strikes. Ryuko founf herself being pushed back until she met the edge of the arena.

Inumuta: HAHAHAHA! There's no where to run start giveing me some interesting data or I'm going to be very dissapointed!

Ryuko: Senkets time for plan B get even more reckless.

One of the eyes on Ryuko's kamui began to grow and expand much to the shock of all the students including the elite four, except for the newest member who seemed pleasently suprised at this result.

Kaien: Wait is she seriously gonna...

The eye had grown so large that it cast a shadow over the entire arena.

Inumuta: what impossible!

Ryuko: if your gonna dodge my atttacks I'll just attack everywhere AT ONCE!

and with that said ryuko fly swatted the entire arena

Kaien: Hahahahaha oh my god this crazy bitch is a riot!

Jakuzure: yeah that last attack really messed up his camoflage too bad to.

Kaien: guess thats what happens when you underestimate your opponent

Jakuzure: yeah and you'd know alot about that wouldn't you!

Kaien: I don't know what your talking about jakuzure.

As inumuta struggled to stand up Ryuko prepared her finishing move to take out inumuta but before she could  finish it inumuta reverted to his base form.

Inumuta: not so fast  I hereby forefit this battle!

Ryuko: what?! Whats your game?

Inumuta: don't be ridiculous, I don't care about winning I only want data. Continuing the battle now would be pointless, especially since I risk loseing all the data I have gathered.

With that inumuta left to go to the stands where Gamagori and mako sat.

Meanwhile Jakuzure was haveing a very heated arguement the newest member of the elite four

Jakuzure: I don't care what deal you made with lady satsuki, I'm the one closest too her. And I can tell she doesn't like it anymore then I do! I can't believe that monkey lost too you.

Kaien:  really now? Unfortunately for you it doesn't matter whether you like me or not and I could care less. And besides Sangetama was being careless and stubborn when I'd already beaten him. Not my fault he couldn't accept his defeat with dignity and lost that arm. honestly I went easy on him and we both know I could do so much worse.

Jakuzure: Really? I'd like to see a snake like you try that with me. Incase you've forgotten last time it didn't go so well for you when I dropped the base.

Satsuki: Jakuzure! thats enough.

Satsuki said sternly. 

Jakuzure quietely complied.

Kaien: oh one more thing Jakuzure try not to take to long I'm up next afterall.

Jakuzure: what's that supposed to mean?

Kaien: It means save your strength cause your gonna need every last drop of it, you may be an elite four member but Ryuko like me is an avenger.

Jakuzure: *twitch* you mocking me? when I'm done beating down your precious bitch, Your next your next!

Kaien: yeah well keep telling herself that.

as the semifinal of the election begins, Nui hairime is elsewhere with a sunday in hand and a smile on her face, sitting in her limo as her driver awaits her request.

Nui: I hear Y/n is haveing alot fun. I think I'll suprise him with a visit.
Driver. I'm gonna make a stop by honnouji academy. It'll be so much fun to see Satsuki after so long, and my boyfriend as well. She added dreamily. I wonder if he's killed that girl like he was supposed to yet?

I'm sure he'll have no trouble, but just incase.

Nui picked up her pink purse that sat in the seat beside her, rumaging through it she pulled out a red needle with a twisted threading design, she held it at eye level, as she fiddled with it between her fingers.

" a little assistance will do him some good. Especially when it comes to cutting any old ties he could still have with that girl. Afterall the best kind of  activities are always the ones you have between lovers"

Okay here me out I know this took awhile but I got other stuff going on. I also have writers block from time to time when trying to write my own original chapters for a  I figured I'd jump between writeing different stories when I needed a break. The next chapter should be much quicker esoecially since it will just be Jakuzure fighting Ryuko  and finally the arrival of Nui Hairime, which I know you've all
been waiting for. Hope you enjoyed this and as always until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 20 10
What if a laid back guy all of a sudden found himself in a completely different universe? What if clothes ruled the universe? What if our mc just so...
166K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
49.4K 609 34
Your name is Y/N zilla or zilla jr you were a student at U.A in the U.S.A but was transferred to U.A In Japan after being kicked out on your first da...
3.9K 118 39
Embark on a new journey with Ryuko Matoi, set five years after the first KILL la KILL. The Life Fiber Sickness plagues 1/5th of humanity, including R...