Bad Romance - F. Megumi x Rea...

By givemedilf

"š“š”šžš² š¬ššš¢š šˆ š¬š”šØš®š„š š¬š­ššš² ššš°ššš² šŸš«šØš¦ š²šØš®," "š˜šØš® š©š«šØš›ššš›š„š² š¬š”šØš®š„š... More

the intro before the intro
ā €ā˜… šˆšš“š‘šŽā €ā˜…
1. The Curse
2. Crushin'
3. One day
[4. Perseus]
5. boys don't cry
6. Gojo Satoru
7. Bitter
8. Supermassive
9. Return
10. No
11. Done for
12. daddy
13. Heart
15. [Skin]
16. Don't move
17. Bonding moment
18. Purity
19. Infinite
20. October 31st
21. backstory
22. Daugther Issues
23. [Neccesities]
24. Friends exist
25. Junpei
26. BACK
27. Crushed
28. Last drop

14. Lost in love

4K 126 261
By givemedilf

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a sad day.

Week, almost.

It's been almost a week since Itadori died.

It was just the 3 of you, and it was clearly not the same.

You feel like Kugisaki hates you, maybe it is because you are the other girl of the group or something.

Fushiguro... things between you were actually better than before.

Ever since the both of you were present when Itadori died. You two had consolidated each other, the small looks and smiles that you would occasionally give each other were enough to make your heart warm and the same was for Fushiguro.

But there was something that you wouldn't allow saying out loud.

You wanted more...

...And you still love him

It was something you wanted to slap yourself for.

He hurt you really badly, he used you and lied to you, but every time you look at him, and he smiled comfortingly at you, you forgot everything.

He would make your favorite breakfast and would sometimes bring your favorite coffee drink.

Today, he invited you to watch a movie.

And without a second thought you accept, deep down you what you were doing was wrong and that your motives for being at Jujustu high were different than just hoping to get back with your ex.

You were quietly and slowly going insane, your bloodlust and thirst for revenge were sometimes clouded by your feelings that you thought you didn't had anymore or the fact that you just like hanging out with him.

Geto would be really angry if he knew...

Your one and only mission is Gojo Satoru. He is supposedly what you came here for and so far you've learned nothing from him.

The only things you knew was that he was careless bitch and a child inside a man's body. He is either overseas or not present at all.

So, your chances at approaching him were limited but now you think that he suspects you are up to something he doesn't know. Last time you saw him he said something that caught off guard.

"You are awfully familiar?"

Maybe, he intended to say that or maybe he was just playing around as usual but still his comment was enough to disturb you.

You sighed as you put a sweatshirt with only your  bra underneath and some comfortable shorts. You did a ponytail and took a plate that was covered in aluminum and got out your room.

The wall to the lounge room was short, the dorm building had a lounge room were you usually hang out, study, eat, watch tv, etc.

As soon as you walked in Megumi popped out of the kitchen with a bowl between his hands.

"Hey," His eyed immediately sparkled as he smile  show excitement that you actually came. "Um, sit."

You lifted an eyebrow as you stared at him at the odd  command. "Okay," you sat down and put the plate on the coffee table  gesturing at it dismissively. "I brought you something."

"Thank you," he said as he bent down to pick up the movies and held them out for you to see. "So, I could only find these ones."

He had four.

Shrek 2, Twilight, 10 things I hate about you, and The Lorax.

"What is a Lorax?" You asked as you stared at the weird picture on the dvd.

Megumi just flipped it over to see what was behind it. "Maybe it is like a plant?" he tilted his head to the side. "or like an orange dwarf? That's on the  cover though."

"Maybe we can watch them all? I don't mind really."

"Sure," he just opened a random one which happened to be Twilight and then went back to sit on the couch  on the other end. "I think this one is about bats or something."

The movie started and you just couldn't pay any attention to it. Ever since Megumi came into the room you've been holding your breath, he had gray sweatpants and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Today, he looked hot.

You gulped and gave him a glance every now and then. Your eyes eou

He was eating setting up the movie and seemed so lost it was almost funny but the way he frowned at the flat screen and the way his hand tightened around the control made you feel things in your stomach.

Finally, he was able to set up the movie and grabbed the plate that you grabbed the plate that you brought him.

"What is it?" he said setting it on his lap.

"Just open it."

He rolled his eyes and ripped the aluminum apart tossing it behind him. "..."

"What is it?" You said finally turning to look at him and you could see how his eyes turned dark and he turned serious.

He breathed in and then looked sideways avoiding eye contact. "How'd you know that I like poké."

You titled your head to the side not understanding his question. "You always have." You affirmed. "Unless, you got tired of it which I don't think so."

"No, that's not it but-" He tsked and scratched the back of his head. "You remembered that I like it."

Realization hit you like a truck about how carefree you were to show such detail to him. You blushed and turned away. "Let's just watch the damn movie."

Megumi smiled and digged happily into his poké. "Yuuuuuuum."

You rolled your eyes as you rested your cheek into your palm.

"Yum yum." he kept teasing and then moaned. "Mmmmmmm."

"Fushiguro stop."

"Since when do you call me that?" He said suddenly annoyed.

"Since now."

"Hmm." He said still annoyed and directing his attention to the movie.

Both of you sometimes fought this way, not always but a few times when this happens there is a tension that non of you dare to speak of.

You don't want to touch the subject because you are afraid of things going to how they were and Megumi is afraid that he will fuck up again.

"BELLA wHerE THE HELL HavE YOU BEEN LoCA!?"

The screen said.

"Wait a minute," You frowned your eyebros staring at the Tv. "Go back."

Megumi raised his eyebrow and grabbed the tv remote. "Why?"

"I wanna hear what he said." You knew what he said but just wanted to make sure before laughing out loud.

and again.

Jacob said it.

Megumi turned back to look at you with confusion all over his face. "Did he just...?"

"Yeah..."

And the both of you burst out laughing, falling back to the couch about how funny and cringy was the movie.

"You know you are like Jacob. You have wolves and stuff." You said after the laughter died down wiping a tear off the corner of your eyes.

"Ha ha. So funny."

"And he gets spiky hair like you." You said and somehow the both of you were now sitting next to each other very close. You grabbed a strand of his hair an twirl it around your finger.

"But not in this movie." He battled crossing his arms over his chest pouting in irritation.

You smiled mischievously and got your face closer to his. "Oh, so you've watch all of them? I thought you didn't like this kind of movies."

"Kugisaki made me watch them-" He said turning to look back you but when he did your noses brushed together.

He visibly blushed and so did you.

Megumi's eyes look down at your eyes and then went lower to where your noses were almost touching and then back up.

You held your breath as you suddenly got nervous, something you haven't felt in a long long time.

It was funny how you forgot how butterflies felt inside your stomach but remembered the feeling of it as soon as you started feeling them again.

You look at his eyes and then down to his lips.

"Fushiguro..." You whispered carefully.

"Don't call me that." He whispered back not sure how he was formulating words.

You felt his hand was hovering over your waist and you could just feel the heat coming from it.

Both fo you were pulling a thread, and right now it was thin.

His dark blue eyes were mesmerizing and you let yourself get lost in them, you wanted to stay there even if they looked bored and tired.

His eyes were the only place were you felt warm and happy.

Megumi didn't want to close his eyes, he didn't wanted to move because he thought if he did he would wake up and all of this would have been some sort of evil dream.

He's got you closer and finally you were not putting up your walls like you usually did with him.

He wanted to remember this, treasure this, and hold this moment for as long as he can.

"Y/n..." He said with a rough and deep voice. He lowered his lips to your ear and kissed you below it. "I thought I told you to not call me that."

You bit your lip as his voice rumbled in your ear it gave you chills all the way to your spine.

You were swooning under him, you tilted your head to the side to give him more room to move and laid your hand on his shoulder because you wanted to push him back but didn't have the will to.

Your hand ran down to his bicep and you gripped at it. "Megumi..."

He kissed you below your ear again all the way to your jawline and pulled back to look at you.

Your eyes were closed when he saw you and your grip on his bicep seem to tightened even more but he didn't mine you felt how it flex under your touch.

"Y/n," He said firmly and you could now hear the anticipation in his voice as he snaked his hand that was on your waist up to your throat and squeezed it. "Y/n."

He heard a sweet moan escape from your lips and that was reward enough for him.

You were loosing it and you were afraid that if you opened your eyes you were going to surrender to his every touch.

But, once he squeezed your throat tighter you were forced to open your eyes and looked up at him.

His eyes were lost and you felt like they were eating you up, his blinked slowly and his lashes made his gaze more enticing to you.

You tilted your head back but move closer to his face, your lips brushing his. Megumi's eyes were still looking down on you, he loved seeing you this submissive and surrendered to him.

He pulled you by the throat and smash his lips against yours.

You were expecting him to be more aggressive but his lips were actually gentle and slow against yours. He was taking his time to savor you and that made you rubbed your thighs together.

His hand that was resting on your throat went to your hip while the other one had a fistful of your hair. He pulled your hip to his body making you to instantly sit on his lap.

The both of you kept kissing till it evolve to something more desperate and hot. You licked his lower lip and he instantly opened his lips for you.

You took control for a while but at the same time were loosing it you felt desperate for his touch as you with both your hands you gripped his neck to pull him closer.

He groaned softly, low in his throat, and against your lips. The first time he kissed you he knew he could never have enough of you and that was how you doomed him.

He felt doomed and cursed because no one made him feel the way you do and yet he can count with his fingers the times he had kissed you.

And he wish he couldn't.

At this thought, Megumi gripped your hip pressing your body against his. He loved it when you kissed him like this, needy and desperate.

It makes him feel like you need him without you having to use words, he liked it this way because he knew there was no other way you would tell him.

Oxygen was running out, and you felt your face hot for the lack of it so you pulled back. You stared down at Megumi since you were now on top of him while his back rested on the couch.

Saliva was dripping down his mouth and at this point you didn't know if it was his or yours. He cleaned it with the back of his hands and smirked. "Why are you stopping?" He reached out to brush his fingers at the edge of your lips. "Tired already?"

You rolled your eyes and tilted his head up to look at you. One of his hands squeezed your ass which made you jump lightly. "What was that for?"

He shrugged smiling as if he was nonchalant about it. "I just like your ass." he batted his eyelashes at you.

"God stop that," You said irritated. "I hate that your lashes are longer than mine."

"Really?" He said frowning his eyes in disbelief.

"You know what else is longer?"

"Y/n, no, stop."

"Your di-"

He flipped you over the couch his strong form pressing against your body. His hand back on your throat making you look sideways so he can whispered directly into your ear. "I said stop."

You gulped and a knot was forming lower in your stomach.

You were excited and he light up that excitement by pressing his hard on against your crotch.

You pursed your lips. "Megumi-"

"You know I hate it when you fool around." He said against your neck. "You know I do."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT IS BEEN A CRAZY WEEK I HATE ADULT LIFE.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter.

I want to make that Q&A thing so drop any questions you might have about the story or anything you want :)

I made myself some cookies yesterday omg they were delicious

Also, who uses this dinosaur it is like a meme i like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 35.7K 35
[š˜›š˜°š˜«š˜Ŗ š˜š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¶š˜³š˜° š˜¹ š˜§!š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³] ā†³ š˜š˜Æ š˜°š˜³š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜„š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜¦š˜³...
5.6K 195 23
š˜ š˜š˜• š˜… š˜ š˜ˆš˜•š˜Ž 'š–²š—š–¾ š–¼š—ˆš—†š—‰š—…š–¾š—š–¾š—Œ š—†š–¾. š–²š—š–¾ š—†š–ŗš—„š–¾š—Œ š—†š–¾ š—š—š—ˆš—…š–¾.' š—¬š—¢š—Ø š—Øš—”š——š—˜š—„š—¦š—§š—”š—”š—— š—•š—˜š—œš—”š—š š—”š—§š—§š—”š—–š—›š—˜š—— š—§š—¢...
7K 321 17
"š°š¢š„š„ š²šØš® šœš«š² š°š”šžš§ šˆ'š šš¢šž, š­šØš£š¢?" š°š¢š­š” šš š¬š”ššš«š© š¢š§š”ššš„šž, šˆ š¬š„š¢š š”š­š„š² š§šØš, š ššš³š¢š§š  š°š¢š­š”š¢š§...