Falling in love during a stra...

lazawrites

Watch Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson fall in love while being quarantined together for the sake of 'The N... Еще

1. Quarantined
2. The apartment
3. First Day
4. The bet
5. Chocolate Fondant
7. Set in the past
8. Kissin' and fightin'
9. Damn
10. The plot thickens
11. Rumors, kisses and comforting smiles
12. One night later
13. The bigger, the better
14. Domestic Life
15. Same foundation of trust and honesty
16. 5 Days
17. And the winner is...

6. Rumors and shoulder rubs

1.1K 40 25
lazawrites

Chapter 6: Rumors and shoulder rubs

Without knowing it, Chris and Scarlett fell asleep in the same bed. He realized it first when he woke up and saw Scarlett curled up in his arms. She was still sleeping peacefully, he could feel her soft breath at the base of his collarbone.

He watched her as she slept in his arms. She looked so comfortable, as if it was where she belonged. Holding her like that felt so right, so wonderful and almost too real. But it wasn't real, she wasn't even aware of where she was asleep. He knew he should let go, should remove her from his arms but he couldn't. He just wanted to hold her and tell her how much he loves her.

Scarlett moved in her sleep, bringing herself even closer to him. Chris let a sigh escape his lips as he brought a hand upon her cheek and caressed it softly. "If only you knew..." He whispered in a low tone. You could just tell her, his brain screamed. As if it was only that easy, he retorted back.

Despite his feelings, he couldn't confess to her. There were too many consequences to deal with. Her being engaged to Colin and probably not feeling the same way he did. And even if she did feel the same way, they couldn't do that to Colin, especially when he has been treating her so right. If they have gotten to where they are now, it probably was because they were meant to be. Besides, they had to think about Rose, Scarlett's daughter. She has met Colin and has gotten used to him, she has seen her mother happy with him. And even if she was young, she would probably miss him. He had after all being in her life for years.

No, he couldn't do it. He had to think about the consequences. Bullshit! What a load of bullshit! You're just a coward, Chris.

"Shut up." He muttered to himself, looking up as if he was talking directly to his brain. Cowaaard. He rolled his eyes and set them back on the sleeping form of Scarlett. His hand traveled from stroking her cheek to her bottom lip. The tip of his thumb moving just underneath it. His mouth was close to hers, too close. Just a few meters away and he easily could steal a kiss from her. It was tempting but he wouldn't, not when she was unknowingly asleep in his arms.

Ding. The sound of his phone startled him, making him pull his hand away from her. He blinked away his thoughts and as slowly as he could, removed himself from Scarlett's hold. He slowly rolled out of bed and checked to make sure she was still sleeping. He then grabbed his phone from the nightstand and walked to the kitchen. He looked through his notifications, seeing a lot of Instagram tags and comments. Ever since the announcement, people have been going wild on his page. Almost as wild as when he first created his account.

He went on his message application and saw he had received a couple from his brother, Scott.

Scott — Hey, I saw something today. Idk if you'll be happy about it but I thought you should see it anyway.

Scott — https://welovegossip.com/chrisevansandscarlettjohanssontogether

Scott — I know it's all fake, but yeah they're going far with that one

Scott — Btw how is everything going? Are you okay being alone with her?

Chris read the messages before clicking on the link. He exactly knew what it was even before reading it; an article proclaiming he and Scarlett were having an affair. His curiosity got the best of him, he had to read it. With a deep breath, he started reading it.

Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson together?

A couple of days ago, the famous Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans were spotted leaving their filming location for The Nanny Diaries 2 together. They left in the same car and with suitcases!

Nothing new was to be spotted until yesterday, when the six original avengers reunited in an exclusive Zoom Stream to announce their next movie to the world. And despite being thrilled by the news, we all couldn't help but notice that the two actors were in the same room while the announcement.

Now the question remains, are Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans having an affair? Every sign seems to point towards yes. We actually have information about where they went and about the nature of their relationship.

Chris' eyes widened and a deep frown appeared on his face. How could they know about this quarantine? It was supposed to be kept away from the media. Shari and Robert wanted to make sure the quarantine was a secret. They knew it would be impossible for Chris and Scarlett if people knew about it. But apparently, they hadn't been discreet enough. If this one person knew about it, every gossip magazine and website would start lousy rumors about them.

A source has told us they are quarantined together in an apartment in New York. Their friendship has been going on for the past 17 years and we can't help but think that maybe it has become more than just a friendship.

Chris couldn't read any longer. He briefly looked through the end of the article, seeing that the writer made the assumption that he and Scarlett could have been having an affair for years. He deeply rolled his eyes and went back to the conversation with Scott.

Chris — They really start to disgust me with those rumors, Scarlett's gonna flip. Don't they know how this could affect her life?

Chris — And yeah, everything is going fine. Being with her isn't hard per say, it gets complicated when we get close 😅

Scott — They have no shame

Scott — Wdym close?

Chris sighed as he saw his brother's text. He turned to check to see if Scarlett was still asleep and when he saw she was, he wrote to his brother the little moments they had since they had arrived.

Scott — ROSNSIDHHZUZIKZSNDHEJ WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

Chris — Because it doesn't mean anything, we're friends and that's final.

Scott — Come on Chris, we know you're more than friends. Maybe you should tell her how you feel, what have you got to lose?

Chris — Well, her. If I were to tell her and she doesn't feel the same way, everything won't be the same anymore. It'll just make things awkward and I'll be heartbroken

Scott — More than you already are?

Scott — Just be careful, okay? I wouldn't want you to get hurt

Chris stared at his phone, reading his brother's texts over and over again. He locked his phone and set it on the table. He raised his hands to his face and put his head inside of them as he released a sigh. He heard some ruffle behind him, Scarlett was awake. "God, I've never slept this late in a long time." She yawned and stood up from the bed, stretched and walked over to Chris. "Wait, did I fall asleep in the bed?" She put a hand on Chris' shoulder and frowned. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He lifted his head and looked at her. A small smile appeared on his face as he nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired."

"I'm sorry, I should've gone to the couch when I got sleepy. Your back must be killing you again." She stood behind him and set both of her hands on his shoulders to massage him.

Chris wanted to make her stop but his back had been killing him ever since he slept on the couch. She applied the right amount of pressure to relieve his sore muscle. "Ahh." He released a satisfied sigh.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight and tomorrow. It's only fair to you." She said, rubbing his shoulders.

Chris pursed his lips, he had to tell her but didn't know how to break it to her. He knew that the fact they accidentally fell asleep together was basically nothing but she wouldn't see it that way. "Actually..." He trailed off but she interrupted him before he could say anything else.

"No, Chris. Before you say it's okay, I gotta say–"

This time he interrupted her as he turned around to look at her. "We actually both fell asleep while watching the show." He blurted out, eyeing her reaction. "And when I woke up, you were in my arms." He added the last part with a soft voice, maybe she wouldn't think that it's okay but he still had to be honest.

"I see.." She trailed off, removing her hands from his upper back and going to sit on the chair beside him. "Well, we've already shared a bed in the past. I don't think we should make a big deal out of it, right?" She shrugged off, refusing to tell him that she had, in fact, decided to stay in bed.

When they watched the TV show, Chris was the first one to fall asleep and Scarlett noticed it, but she didn't want to leave the warmth and coziness of the bed. Being there with him felt comfortable and nice. As he slept, Chris scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. Being in his arms felt good, she didn't want to move. She felt safe in his arms and happy, it hadn't been an accident. Not on her part anyway, she fell asleep in his hold on purpose.

"I suppose." Chris said with a semi surprised tone. He thought she would have reacted differently. "Wait, I thought you didn't want to share a bed with me, even though we already did in the past."

Scarlett pursed her lips and looked at him in the eyes, thinking about what to say. "I mean, it went okay, right? Nothing happened, I don't see the harm of sleeping in the same bed." She said, not acknowledging the fact that she was in his arms. "Anyway, what do you want for breakfast? I could go for pancakes." She changed the subject and raised from her seat before collecting every ingredient she would need for her recipe.

Chris was speechless by her reaction, he really hadn't thought she would have been okay about herself sleeping in the arms of another man. Maybe he was thinking too much out of it, maybe it wasn't such a big deal. He was just overthinking it.

Right?

***

By the way, the link to the article is fake 🤥

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

80.3K 715 14
Bunch of one shot stories and fan fictions of Evansson and Romanogers. Different Bed Scenes. Different AUs. This is not that good, but I hope that y...
Social Heart Sierrea

Фанфик

418K 12.9K 101
Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans Instagram (+marvel cast and others) Did you catch me falling for you over Twitter? No Stupid, when you liked my Ins...
43.7K 1.1K 100
What happens when Emma meets Chris Evans and he helps her face her worst fear...loosing her mother. What happens when the two, a couple of nights af...
A Love Like No Other Sky

Любовные романы

90.1K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...