Revealed Not Concealed

By AniasStories

This book is based on a one-shot I wrote called Wish You Felt It Too. More

New Faces
The Usual......
New Beginning
Lightening and Clouds
Wake Up
Moving In, Moving On
Sleep and Slumber
Too Bad, Too Sad
Cast
Nightmares Become Reality

Trouble

486 17 27
By AniasStories

Tamela Pov

I wake up and the sun shines through my window. I look up at a snoring Rashad and shake my head. I look at my clock. It's 7:45, shit!

We only have 30 minutes to get ready. "Rashad, get up," I said shaking him a little. He's still snoring. I ain't got time for this shit. I push him off the bed causing him to wake up.

"T, what the fuck," he said with an attitude.

"We got 30 minutes to make it to school on time. Get yo ass up and go get ready for school," I replied walking into my bathroom and turning the shower on.

"This how you treat all your friends," he said rubbing his shoulder.

"Awww, no just you," I teased.

"You cold T," he joked back.

I'm about to get in the shower when I see Rashad coming behind me. 

"What do you think you doing," I asked.

"I'm about to shower," he answered.

"Not with me you not. Either you wait until I get out or you go to your house and shower," I replied.

"Or I could just shower with you to save both of us some time," he said.

"No Rashad," I spoke.

"Well fine then Imma pee on your bed," he said going back into my bedroom. I can see him standing by my bed and next thing I know he pulls his shorts down. He's really gonna do it. I run to stop him as fast I can. I end up tackling him and we both on the bed with me on top of him. We're laughing and next thing I know my mother busts through the door. 

"What the fuck is going on in here- Well well well, you still whoring. I shouldn't be surprised. You went and slept with my man, now you've moved on to this boy. Ain't you tired of having your legs open all the time. You been doing this since she was a little girl. It's sad," my mother said.

I get up and I grab my robe. I cover myself up before speaking. 

"At least mine aren't always open to married men," I said.

"You still refuse to believe me no matter how many times I tell you the truth," I spoke.

"Eddie molested me for years. After I found out that he was married, I thought why doesn't he have enough. He had his wife and you ,his whore.  No matter how many times I tried to tell you, you just wouldn't believe me. Even after walking in on him raping me, you blamed it all on me," I continued angrily.

"I think it's time that you leave little boy," she said angrily.

Rashad started to get up.

"Antonio sit your ass down," I spoke.

"Your crazy accusations along with your whorish ways drove him away. You drove Eddie away and you drove your father away. I knew you would be trouble from the day I had you," she spouted. 

"Eddie stopped seeing you because his wife was gonna leave him, and he knew that in a divorce she was gonna take everything he has. They're still married by the way. As for my father, he's married too. Except the difference is he's rich and white, so of course he's not gonna acknowledge a child with his black mistress. Once you told him that you were pregnant, he cut you off. He probably even told you to get rid of me, but like always you didn't listen," I responded.

"Little bitch, or should I big bitch you better watch how you fucking talk to me. Little boy I said it's time for you to leave," she said angrily.

Rashad starts to get up again. I push him down.

"Rashad Antonio Jackson, sit the fuck down. She's not your mother, and she damn sure ain't mine. She ain't been a mother since she was in the delivery room. Get out my room Teresa," I said before slamming the door in her face and locking it.

The tears of anger and frustration flow down my face. Rashad wraps his arms around me letting me cry into his chest. After a few minutes, I pull back to look  at him. He looks down at me and grabs my face. He leans in giving me a kiss. I kiss him back deeply.

As we're kissing, I untie my robe. He pushes it off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I pull his shorts down grabbing his ass as I push them down. He lays down on the bed, and I climb on top of him. I sink down onto his length slowly moaning at how it fills me up. I start to move my hips to adjust to the size. I start to bounce up and down the sound of our skin slapping together fills the room along with our moans and grunts. Something's off.

I stopped frustrated tears flowing down my face. "Shad, why isn't this working. Usually bouncing on this big juicy dick makes me feel better," I said crying and pouting.

"Sex doesn't solve everything, T. Come here," he replied. I climb off of him and lay down beside him.

"Tell me what's on your mind," he said.

"I just hate that bitch. All she does is just sleep with other people's husbands, and drink. The worst part is that she refuses to believe me about Eddie. She walked in on him raping me twice and she blamed it all on me. She called me all types bitches, and hos and gave me a black eye  and a body full of bruises behind that nigga. That day I told you I got into a fight in middle school, I did , but it was with Teresa. She walked in on us while I was on top of him. He had a knife to my throat forcing me to ride him. She grabbed me by my neck choking me and threw me on the floor. I tried to get up and run away, but she kicked me down. She grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face into the wall. I passed out after. I woke up the next day with Eddie on top of me raping me again. He didn't stop molesting me until his wife threatened to leave him which was when 9th grade was about to start," I explained.

"After he left, she started to get mad at me all over again. She would try to beat me, but I didn't let her do it. I fought her back. She started being at home less, and drinking more. When she is here she's passed out most of the time. This morning is one of the rare occasions where she's actually aware of herself. I'll be so glad when I can go to college and get away from her for good," I finished.

"Well if you keep up the good work, you'll be out of here in no time. Now do you feel better after you've talked about it," Rashad replied.

"I feel a little better," I said reaching down to stroke his dick. 

"T, what you doing," he asked. 

"I'm making you feel better," I answered before leaning down and sucking his dick.

"Fuck, T. Suck it just like that," he moaned smacking my ass.

I take him in deep slobbing all over it. I massage his balls in my hand as I bob up and down. 

"T, yes give me that fucking sloppy shit. Put this pussy on my face," he commanded.

I get on top of him in 69 position. I suck his balls as he licks my clit making me moan. I deep throat his dick again and again as he devours my pussy. I stroke him firmly as he makes me cum. As I come down from my high, I suck the head and stroke his balls. I deep throat one last time before he twitches in my mouth letting me know he's about to nut.

I get off his face, and turn my body the other way, and stroke him pointing  his dick towards me, and I catch that nut on my face. Streams of cum cascaded all over my face. I could barely open my eyes. I swallow what landed on my tongue.  It's so warm and thick. I could just bathe in it. 

"Did that make you feel better," I teased. 

"100 percent," he replied biting his lip.

"Shad, since going to school is no longer on the schedule, how about you just spend the day doing something more fun like blowing loads on my face until your balls are completely empty," I proposed rubbing my clit. 

"Yo lil nasty ass, Let me see you play with that fat pussy," he answered.

"Mhmm," I moaned as I rode my fingers while he stroked his dick. I lay down and spread my legs wide to give him the best view. I finger fuck myself at a fast pace making my juices start to fly. I rub my clit pushing me over the edge making me squirt. Rashad thrusts into me. "Fuck," I screamed as he fucks me while I'm mid-orgasm. I feel myself build up to another orgasm quickly. He puts his hand around my neck choking me increasing the pace. He hits my spot hard and fast making me clench. My cream flows onto his dick as he continues to pound me. "Where you want it," he asked breathing hard. "Shad please cum inside me. Spray my walls with that cum, fuck," I begged as another orgasm overtook me. He cums inside me filling me up so much that some leaks out. I pick up the excess and eat it off my fingers. 

"Shit, girl I'm hungry after that," he said breathing hard.

"I can make us something," I suggested getting up and going to the kitchen. 

_______________________________________

I put the bacon on a plate after it's done. I'm stirring the eggs when Rashad comes up behind me grabbing my hips. I feel him enter inside me. I stop stirring the eggs as he gets into a rhythm. "Keep stirring the eggs. You wouldn't want them to burn, would you," he said gripping my neck. He's hitting me so good, that I can't think straight. The only thing I can say is, "No Shad,". 

"What's my name babygirl," he asked as he drilled me from behind. My mind is just clouded.

"Shit," I moaned.

"Tamela Jean what is my motherfucking name," he demanded slamming into me with every word he said.

"Antonio," I screamed. 

He slows down giving me a chance to take the eggs out of the pot. I turn the fire off.  I fix both of our plates and put them out of the way so they don't fall off the counter. He pulls out.  I grab both of the plates and sit them on the table. I go to sit in the chair opposite Rashad, but he stops me. 

"Come sit right here," he said stroking his erect dick. 

"Don't mind if I do," I replied.

I sit on his dick with my plate in my hand. I can't help it but to wind my hips on him. I moan as I bite my piece of bacon. I see Rashad grab the syrup and pour some on his plate. Next thing he does surprises me. He pours some of the syrup on my titties. He rubs the syrup all over them getting them all sticky. I lean back on his chest as he sucks the syrup off my nipples. I grind on him harder as he kisses my neck. He reaches down to rub my clit his hands sticky with syrup. "Antonio," I moan in pleasure riding him slowly. He grips my neck whispering dirty things in my ear. "That's my nasty girl. Grip this dick just like that.  He pours more syrup on my chest and suck on my nipples harder than before. 

Teresa walks into the kitchen, and stops in silent shock. I gasp as Rashad rubs my clit. He grips my neck making sure I keep eye contact with Teresa and whispers in my ear. "Keep going," he ordered. I kept the same pace winding my hips. The sounds of pleasure leave my mouth effortlessly as I cum on his dick. She looks angry and a little jealous. Rashad pulls me into a deep sloppy kiss. I hear her storm out. That's right bitch run away. 

Shad pulls out the kiss. I get an idea. I get up and get on my knees in front of him. I grab the syrup and put some in my hands. I rubs my hands together before taking his dick stroking it. It's all sticky with syrup. I spit on it to get it a lil wet before I put it in between my titties. I watch as Rashad throws his head back in satisfaction. I titty fuck him good leaving him speechless. I put the head in my mouth sucking it as I stroking him up and down. The syrup is so nice and sweet. "Fuck T, I'm about to bust," he groaned. I keep the pace using my boobs to stroke him up and down until he finally releases all over my chest. 

"Look at you girl. Cum on your face, in your pussy, and all over your chest. Riding me in front of your mom and staring her down as you cum on my dick. You such a nasty lil slut," he said getting hard again. 

"Look like I got a little bit more in the chamber, what you want to do," he continued.

"I want it in my pussy again. I want you to hit it from the back and bust all over my ass. I want you to fuck my throat and bust all over my face. I almost forgot. Since this is our last time fucking, why don't you spray that cum in my asshole too. Fill it up and plug it so it won't spill out," I explained rubbing my clit. 

"Open your mouth for me baby girl," he said standing up.

I open my mouth as wide as I can.  He wastes no time thrusting into my throat. He holds my head going in and out. He fucks my throat deep and hard. Saliva starts to gather around my chin as he slams into my throat. It feels so good. I rub my clit furiously as he uses my throat. He slams in deep hitting the back of my throat and holds it there before pulling all the way out. I take this time to breath a little before he does it again. He does it about 3 times before  pulls it out and nuts on my face. I smile in satisfaction. He helps me up and leads me up stairs so we can continue.

I change my mind this is the best new friendship sex ever.

This was a lot......... This is their last time doing it. These characters will  most likely never have sex again. Hope yall enjoyed this. Lord forgive me for releasing something like this on a Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...