ZAIDEN VAUGHN

By mochacapri

Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whol... More

A//n
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
Epilogue
A//N
new book
New Book {Published}

Chapter Thirty-Five

8.6K 281 24
By mochacapri

Zaiden's POV

Auria has been gone for more than at least 10 minutes and I am getting real impatient as the second goes by. I stood from my seat setting down enough money to cover the bill and getting her stuff walking in the direction of the restroom.

Turning the corner I'm met with Sawyer carrying her bridal style and she looks to be passed out. "What the fuck happened to her!?" I ask taking her into my arms immediately "I dont know, she just came out the bathroom amd fainted in my arms" he says "didn't you see anything?" I ask walking out yelling at everyone to get the fuck out of my way.

I got to the car and Elijah started driving with me hurrying him. Auria wasn't moving any at all it's almost like she's dead like her body is lifeless, she had a faint heart beat and it was frustrating me. "Fucking hurry up already!!" I yell wanting to just murder everyone in my path, who the fuck did this to her?

Soon we pulled into the hospital and I rushed out with her still in my arms to the door. "Someone please help her!" I shout as doctors and nurses came running towards me with a stretcher and oxygen and whatever else I wasn't paying attention to as they started to shock her with an defibrillator and this made the worst thoughts come to my mind what if she's dead? What if I didn't make it in time? I won't live with myself knowing this is my fault.

They took her away with one of the nurses stopping me at a huge metal like doors. I pulled my jacket off throwing it on one of the chairs and getting my phone from my pocket calling mom.

"Zaiden?" she ask sleepy but I didn't care that I woke her up at this moment. "Mom, Can you guys please come over here I'm at St.Marks hospital " I say my voice low and broken "what? Why? What happened? " she ask and I could here her moving around "Auria is hurt mom I don't know what happened " I explained "its okay my sweet boy we're already on our way" she says and this gave me some relief "alright then" I say before hanging up.

I also gave Ezric a call so he could come over here and he was already on his way. Lastly I needed to call Asher and Noah I need to know who did this and why and when I do god, my parents and even Auria could get mad at me once she's out of this situation but if it was my closest friend who did this or it was the pure goddess her self I'll fucking murder them. Why would someone do this to her she fucking pregnant for fucks sake.

"Asher...?" I ask as he picks up "I need all the camera footage from the Nouveau Picnic mostly who went in and out the females bathroom around 7:50 to 8:10, I need this done quickly because I'm gonna lose my fucking mind" I say full on boss mode, I hardly get this way with my friends but when I do they know I'm not in the mood to play cat and dog. "I'm on it" he says and I hang up dialing Noah right after that.

"Hey man " came his voice over the phone "hey, so someone tried to fucking murder my girlfriend and child that's if they haven't succeed in that because I don't know what's going on...I need you to go get a copy of the reservation for tonight from the Nouveau Picnic and check it if anyone names' is familiar to you both you and Asher could meet me at the St.Marks hospital once y'all are done " I gave him my orders "of course we'll be there soon" he says in response "good" I say handing up.

I turn looking at the door where they took her but there was nothing but silence and I honestly hate this I should've just went with her then I would've seen who did this. It must be someone that her bodygaurd didn't think was any harm to her so who could this be. I had to rule off the obvious that it wasn't a male who did it because it's suspicious enough for a male to enter a females bathroom without being seen so it has to be a female but who?

Who would want to hurt her and why the fuck would they choose that time to do it. I know I have a lot of enemies but hurting my family is where I draw the line and I swear to god woman or not I will fucking peal the life away from that low life that dare to hurt her.

"Zaiden!! How is she? What did they say?" came Ezric's voice snapping me from my dark thoughts "I don't know I haven't heard anything" I tell him honestly trying not to freak out myself and just break this door down and go to ask questions right now.

"Dad and aunt Gen says they're booking the first flight home for tomorrow, I just hope she's fine" he says and I just nod walking back and forth pacing around as my nerves was getting the best of me. I wanted to just punch something repeatedly to calm all the rage I was feeling but I know Auria wouldn't like me hurting myself from guilt. But what was there for me to do? I should've got to her sooner, I should've noticed she was there too long my fucking stupidity and short thinking could probably get her killed and it's all my fault.

**********

Torment, this is all my life was I was slowly dying inside I just wanted to hear something anything at least. These doctors were doing the most alright. Asher and Noah arrived some time after which is like and hour but in all honesty I didn't want to hear what they've got to say, not yet.

This person is gonna get what's coming to them but right now all I'm worried about is Auria and our baby, they need to be fine or else this all goes to shit. I don't know what I'll ever do without her and I don't want to know I just don't think it's possible to live without her and it's worst that someone has done this to her.

She's innocent and she tries to help people all the time she doesn't fucking deserve this shit. Whoever did this did it because of me and I just know it I am to be blame I'm at fault in this situation these weak ass pussies couldn't get to me so go after my family. Oh sweet karma... When I lay my hands on this woman she's as good as dead she better be running already.

My mind snap back to reality as the doors open making me hurriedly stand from my seat going towards the doctor "what's going on is she okay?" I question needing to know "well we did all that we could and yes she's okay and the baby is perfectly fine also" he says and I felt so light, it's like a burden lifted off my shoulders.

"Can you tell us what happened to her?" Ezric ask and the doctor nods flipping a page on his clip board. "She was injected with an over dose of Propofol, this is ment to put people to sleep but as it was an over dose it slowed her heartbeat almost killing her thank god you made it in time" he finished making me sigh.

"We manage to reverse the drug effect and tried getting most of it out her system but as it wasn't all she'll be asleep for a good while" he says and I nod in understanding "alright we're gonna move her to her room now" he says looking down at his clip board again "take her to a vip suite please " I say and he looks at me shockingly before nodding and walking away.

They soon pushed her out through the doors she was laying on the stretcher still with different tubes on her hand and an oxygen tank she was now wearing this ugly hospital white gown thingy which I have no idea why.

"She'll he taking to room 34 I need you to register her so come with me" he tells me and I simply nod "Ezric and Sawyer you go with her, you two come with me" I say referring to Asher and Noah before walking away with them following me.

After I signed all the papers and did all the payments and whatever beforebI left finding my way to Auria's room.

"Tell me what you've got " I say walking with both of them beside me "so we know who did it, it's that Stone girl, she was the only one who entered the bathroom while Auria was inside" Asher says "and her name was on the reservation list it was the only one that stood out to me" Noah says and this made me smirk a bit.

So... she wanted revenge and thought Auria was the best way to get it. I thought she was smarter than this but apparently not. I should've put a bullet in her head while I had the chance but I thought violence against women is a no but she has cross the line with me, she almost fucking killed Auria and my child all in the name of vengeance but her cup has ran over now and my eagerness to have her head is at a new level.

"Do we know where she is?" I ask now standing at Auria's room door "no, I sent some men to go check the house and she wasn't there but we have people watching incase she gets back, also she has a boyfriend I don't know where he lives yet but we're still looking " Asher finished and I smile knowing I could count on them "alright let me know if anything changes" I tell them and they smile at me with a nod.

I turned around opening the door and walking in, she was laying on a bed that isn't the average hospital bed it seems more comfortable even thought she looks drained and pale. Sawyer excuse himself as Ezric kissed her head and did the same answering a call.

I walk to her side using my fingers to move her hair away from her face and caressing her cheek and just staring at her beautiful face that I'm used to seeing a smile on. She'll get through this right? She has to be fine, I won't stand it I need her to be okay she just has to.

__________________________________________________

A//n

Okay so I don't know what to do with Olivia guys😓

The last time I kinda had Nathan 'hit' Lizza Y'all kinda flip so...🤔

I really wanna hurt her but I don't know what to do.

Will y'all be mad if I hurt her??

That's such a weird question but yes or no😂😂

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies🦋🦋😂

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
830K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
140K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...