My Royal Lover Boy~

By Valen_Pine

꧁Royalty AU , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Rin Nohara; normal girl, not someone who tries to take the spotlight, some peop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chpater 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

291 5 3
By Valen_Pine

Kakashi's p.o.v

"Have you picked a name for him yet?" Rin asked.

I thought for a second. Before this I wasn't completely sure on a name. But I think now I know.

"Pakkun." I said.

"Ooo, I like that name." Rin said.

"GUYS!" Someone yelled.

We both turned our heads to the side to see Obito freaking Uchiha running towards us. I glared at him. Like c'mon man, do you have to interupt everytime something cute is going on between me and Rin?

"Yes? What is it Obito?" Rin asked.

"Your parents want you Kakashi." Obito said between breaths.

"Why?" I asked.

"I dunno. But I can stay here and keep Rin company while your gone if you want." Obito shrugged.

"Okay. Fine." I sighed and got up.

I started walking away and the dog followed me. I was pretty sure he was going to stay there and nap, so it was kind of a suprise that he followed me.

Once I got to the house I went inside and saw my parents sitting on the couch across from two other adults.

"Mom? Dad?" I called.

"Kakashi! Come. Sit." Mom said.

I walked over and sat on the other couch. Mom and dad sitting on the one on the left and the other adults on the one on the right. I was sitting on the one in between the two.

(A/N: like this bc I dont know any other way to explain it)

"So why do I need to be here?" I asked.

"Well we need to intoduce you to these two. They are friends of ours, and you'll be staying with them for a bit." Dad said.

"Wait, what!? Why!?" I asked.

"Just stay. We will explain soon." Mom said.

"Fine." I said.

"Okay. So these are our friends. Mikoto Uchiha, and Fugaku Uchiha." Dad said.

Mikoto had long black-deep blue-ish hair and black eyes, kinda like me. She wore a dim yellow-light brown-ish thin strapped dress with a dim blue-purple long sleeved top under it.

Fugaku had brown hair that went like 3 inches above his shoulders. He had on a long dim green and whiteish-blue kind of bathrobe thing. It looked like a bathrobe.

"Wait.. Uchiha? Isn't that Obito's last name?" I asked.

"Yes. This is Obito's aunt and uncle." Dad said.

"Oh okay." I said. "Wait what about Rin?"

"She will be going with you since you guys still need to spend time together." Mom said.

"Ok." I nodded.

"You both should go get packed." Dad said.

"Alright. I'll got get Rin." I sighed.

Rin's p.o.v

"So what do you think Kakashi's parents wanted with him?" Obito asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

There was a slience for a bit. It wasn't awkward though it was actually a comfortable silence.

"Do you have a crush on Kakashi?" Obito asked suddenly.

"What? Well um, yes- I mean... yeah.." I sighed. "I don't think he likes me though."

"Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. You won't know until you try." Obito said.

"Are you saying I confess? No way! What if he rejects me?" I asked.

"Then he's stupid." Obito shrugged.

"Shush. Don't call people stupid Obito." I said.

"Okay." He said.

We sat there for awhile. I mean.. what if Kakashi does like me? But there's no way he could like me... right? No. No possible way.

I just really like him. But.. I don't want to confess incase he rejects me.. I would be upset for the rest of my life.

"Hey guys."

We both turned our heads and there was Kakashi.

"Hey Kakashi!" I said quickly.

"Hey Rin, my parents said we need to stay with Obito's aunt and uncle for a bit for some reason." Kakashi explained.

"Ohhh I love my aunt and uncle." Obito said.

(A/N: I know, an au where Obito actually likes Mikoto and Fugaku. Crazy right?)

"Wait. Why are we staying with them?" I asked.

"I- I don't actually know. I forgot to ask my parents before I came to tell you." Kakashi said.

"Oh alright." I said.

"We need to pack for it. I think we will be gone like 6 days or something." Kakashi said.

"Wouldn't the week be over by then?" I asked.

"Well yeah. I will have to make my decision when we get back." Kakashi said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Bye Obito." Kakashi said and started walking away.

"Bye! See ya Rin!" He called.

"Bye!" I called back.

(A/N: time skip to when they are back in the castle)

I walked up to my room and opened the door. I walked in and got hit with a strong gust of wind. Looking around I realised I forgot to shut my window.

I walked over to the window and closed it so it didn't just keep getting colder. After that was done I grabbed the suitcase I brought to the castle with me when I moved in.

I put all my clothes in the closet though, so the suitcase was empty right now. I layed it on the bed and unzipped it. Once it was unzipped I opened it and walked over to my dresser to get my clothes.

I got the necessities of course and then went to grabbing other stuff I though I might need. I grabbed a few pads just incase because my tracker said I was supposed to start soon.

I grabbed an extra jacket since I get cold easily. I don't think I'll need extra blankets because the blankets that are there will probably be enough. Honestly how cold can it get?

I also got an extra pair of shoes incase the ones I have don't end up matching a my outfits. I'm not that worried about my appearance but I atleast want my outfits to match.

I closed my suitcase and zipped it up. I sighed and sat down on the bed. I looked out the window and saw the leaves gently shaking in the wind.

The wind must have calmed down. I went over and opened my window again since it was sunny. The birds were chirping since it was just starting to get dark a little bit.

Kakashi's p.o.v

I don't know what to pack. I already have the necessities. Do I really need anything more than that? I mean what all am I gonna need there?

I'm like a human heater so I don't need a jacket. I mean I could take one for if the little kids or Rin get cold and need one. Yeah, I'll just take it for that purpose.

Oh yeah I need to grab some things out of my bathroom. I went in there and grabbed what I needed from their and put it in there, just in case.

I could also pack my sketch book. I went over to my closet and grabbed my sketch book in the back of the closet. I put that and some pencils and colored pencils in there.

I zipped up my suitcase. I'm pretty sure that's all I need. I layed down on my bed and just started to think and wonder why mom and dad would send us there.

I would go ask but mom and dad are most likely already getting ready for bed since they have to be up early tommorow. I mean we do too so I should probably go to bed.

I don't wanna get up early. I hate getting up early because I'm always grouchy. It's usually just because I stay up too late but tonight I'm actually kinda tired.

I'm just going to go to bed. Since I don't wanna be tired or grouchy it's probably a good idea. I turned off the lights in my room got in bed and soon fell asleep.

Obito's p.o.v

I wondee why Kakashi's parents are sending Kakashi amd Rin to my aunt and uncles's house. Whatever the reason I'm still sad I won't be able to join them.

I have to go out of the village with my parents for a few weeks. We are leaving tonight so atleast I got to see them before I left.

I'll probably just text Rin and tell her that I had to leave in the morning. I don't want to bother her when she is probably sleeping.

Kakashi is probably sleeping since apparently they leave tommorow, and he probably doesn't want to be grouchy like usual, when he wakes up early.
_____________________
BOO,

Hiii, so turns out I was able to write a chapter! Also I had the first day of school today! It was scary...

Well I'm not tired at 11:08 pm on a school night so I'm writing this lol.

I should probably go to bed soon but I won't, most likely.

Anyway I fon't have much to say! Okay hope you enjoyed and goodbye!<3

•Word count: 1488 words

•Angrier_TurtleDawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.2K 29
In college, you had two friends, a crush on Asuma and the habit of minding your own business. Till your project partner for the semester, the class...
70.4K 2.5K 47
Akira was born into war. The Third Great Ninja War raged for many years, and death followed it every day. Friends died, leaders were struck down, and...
44.4K 957 41
What if Obito and Rin lived and got married and had a daughter? And there daughters name was Mika Uchiha and was a pretty young girl. But she had fal...
41.5K 1.1K 9
"I'm in love with Kakashi's little sister..." (Y/N) Hatake and Obito Uchiha meet and a friendship quickly blossoms. Soon, a beautiful relationship bl...