The One and Only

Per mads_riot

The Tokyo Manji Gang, also known as Toman. Made up of members who cover each other's backs, take strikes for... Més

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
y/n
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

12

4K 279 1K
Per mads_riot

Riding on the bikes to the meeting, bleach-blonde rode with Mikey.

Y/n was riding more behind, next to Mitsuya.

Pulling up to the meet, they parked their bikes at the bottom of the stairs, and all started walking.

Y/n couldn't help but wonder who Mikey was going to pick. Would they be someone she knew, or a complete random that has no self preservation whatsoever.

She had a stoic face as she made her way at the top of the steps, the other members there staring at her.

She hasn't been to a meeting in a while, so seeing her was a different change in scenery.

Mikey was quiet beside her, as well as the others walking beside and behind them. They walked with intimidation, making everyone quiet down at the presence of their leader and seeing The Reaper.

She eyed some of the people, making them look away in nervousness and shame of being caught staring.

As Mikey made his way down the middle, the members all bowed, giving their respect. He kept a stoic face, the same as y/n.

"Good evening, sir!" They all yelled.

She made her way near the front, next to Mistuya. Bleach-blonde came and stood next to them shortly after.

Mikey stood at the top of the stairs with Draken beside him, turning his body to look at everyone in the crowd. His hands were in his pockets, face cold and unreadable. He subtly looked at y/n making her crease her brows in confusion.

"We will now officially appoint the new Third Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." Draken stepped up, yelling to everyone to make sure he was heard.

People started whispering to each other at Draken's words, y/n overhearing some of their conversations.

Her face was unreadable as she listened.

"I wonder who's gonna get picked."

"Peh-yan?"

"That's not happening."

"Would they pick the guy who attacked Draken-kun to be a captain?"

"No way."

"Then who is it?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, right!"

Shut the hell up.

"Third Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey ordered.

No one moved.

People looked around in confusion, whispering about who was gonna step up.

Y/n looked up at Mikey, giving him a questionable look. He ignored it, making her grit her teeth.

She looked at Mitsuya, seeing if he knew anything. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, not knowing either.

She turned her head back up to the front, glaring at nothing.

"Who is it?"

"Dunno."

Y/n could hear footsteps, two pairs of them. They slowly made their way down the middle. She didn't turn her head until they came in her peripheral vision.

And oh how she wish she didn't.

She clenched her fists, glaring coldly at him.

Kisaki Tetta.

"Move!" His bitch told one of the members.

Y/n shifted her glare to him, if he spoke like that to another person, she would have to kill him on the spot.

She was already holding herself back from pouncing on Kisaki.

He made his way towards the front, where y/n was standing.

He shifted his gaze, turning slightly to look at bleach-blonde. Then his eyes found y/n, giving him the harshest glare he's ever seen.

She could see the way his eyes widened slightly, his mouth parted open before he wiped it off his face completely, making his way to the front once again.

Mikey, you son of a-

He sat down, back facing Mikey. He lifted his head to stare down at the crowd.

Y/n dug her nails into her skin, not because he was being disrespectful, but because he was staring right at her.

"What's his deal?"

"He can't be serious."

He is.

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!"

"What's your problem?!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

People got out of hand, yelling up at Kisaki.

Y/n just stood there, she could feel Mistuya's gaze on her. She didn't care, all she had her focus on was Kisaki, and Kisaki only.

She's pretty sure her body was shaking from how hard she was trying to keep her cool.

It was slowly wearing off.

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new Third Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" His assistant yelled.

From the corner of her eye, she saw bleach-blonde tense up to what could be described as fear.

He looked on the verge of a panic attack.

She nudged him, making him flinch out of whatever he was thinking. He was sweating, eyes wide and trembling.

She didn't look at him though, trying to hold herself back from murdering Kisaki herself. "Don't make a fool of yourself." Her voice was strained. "Not yet."

"Y/n..." He said, looking at her tense form. He's never seen her like this.

"I've seen him before!"

"Isn't he from Moebius?"

"Kisaki from Moebius!?"

"Why is someone from Moebius here?!"

"Get the hell out, Moebius!"

"Yeah! Piss off!"

Fuck off, you mean.

More people yelled, more disagreeing with who was the new captain.

"Piss off! Piss off! Piss off!" It was a chant rally at this point.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken shouted over the chanting, making everyone stop immediately.

It was silent for a minute. No one moved, no one spoke.

Completely still.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too!...Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The new Third Division Captain is-" Mikey was interrupted.

"A piece of shit." Y/n said coldly, making sure everyone heard her voice.

People gasped, whispering to each other about what was happening.

Y/n stepped up, walking towards Mikey and the others.

"You said to step up if anyone has a problem with this decision." She said to Draken, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. "Well, here I am." She darkly spoke, shifting her gaze to Kisaki who didn't say a word. She looked at Mikey, a hint of hurt in her eyes that could only be seen by him. "Was this your plan? Was this your plan all along, little bro? What? We're you just gonna batter me up, give me all the things I wanted, spend a little sibling bonding time with me-and then pull shit like this?" She laughed bitterly. "Were you just trying to soften the blow? Is that why you were giving me those looks?" She was getting angrier. Mikey looked at her, regret written in his eyes. "Did you think that being all buddy-buddy with me would let you get away with this? To make me be okay with this damn decision?" She glared, her voice becoming louder with anger. "You're one sick bitch, Mikey." She glared, it was full of hatred and hurt.

The sound of her using Mikey's nickname and not his name made him subtly flinch, but it wasn't noticed by anyone other than y/n.

She looked over at Draken, who had his head down and his eyes glaring at the floor. She scoffed and turned to walk away, wanting to leave the meeting.

"Commander! Thank you, sir!" It was Kisaki's voice, and it made her want to knock the shit out of him.

She continued walking, feeling Mikey's gaze on her back.

He knew.

He fucking knew what Kisaki did, what he made me go through.

He knew he-

Her thoughts came to a halt as she saw a head of blonde hair run pass her, yelling a battle cry.

She turned to watch bleach-blonde sock Kisaki in the face, making his glasses fall to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing, Takemitchy!" Draken shouted.

Bleach-blonde was breathing hard, sweat pooling around his forehead.

He just punched him, out of a panic attack...

"Hey, what's he doing?"

"Holy shit."

"He's gonna get killed by the top brass!"

Kisaki spit blood on the ground, glaring at bleach-blonde.

"Hey! The hell are you?!" His bitch assistant yelled at him.

"You ain't even in Toman, so what the hell are you doing?! Are you tryin' to ruin this ceremony, too?!"

"Draken-kun... I-I wasn't-"

"The hell are you thinking, Takemitchy?!" Mistuya yelled, walking up to where they were standing.

"Hey... you throwin' dirt at Mikey's face, too?"

Bleach-blonde started breathing harder, y/n watching from the crowd. "N-No, guys..." He was about to break. "I...I was..."

"Yo, what's goin' on?" It was Baji. He walked up to them, grinning. "This looks like fun!"

Y/n grinned, stepping out of the crowd and stood next to Baji. "Nah, the fun's just arrived, actually."

Baji looked at her, his grin becoming sharper.

"Baji...y/n..." Mistuya spoke, eyes wide.

"Hey, you're not allowed here right now." Yasuhiro spoke, a frown on his face.

"Yeah, about that. I sort of invited him." Y/n smirked, her canines becoming visible.

Baji launched himself at bleach-blonde, punching him in the face.

At the same time, y/n laughed and launched herself at Kisaki, decking him in the jaw, making him fall to the ground. "Man, this is exhilarating!" She repeatedly punched him, making blood splatter on her face until he fell half unconscious. She wanted him to hear what she had to say first. "Don't think you can walk up in here and own the place. You don't even deserve to live by my hand...Seems like my little bro lost his touch, maybe I should just kill you now..." She grinned wickedly. "But, that's no fun. I would rather see you suffer, the same way I did." She punched him one final time in the gut, making him cough up blood and fall unconscious.

She turned to look at Baji, who was punching the shit out of bleach-blonde. Blood spluttered out of his mouth, making Baji laugh and aim to land another punch, but Mitsuya grabbed his arm before he could do so.

"Quit it, both of you."

"Let go, Mitsuya. I'll murder you." Baji spoke, glaring at him.

"What are you tryin' to do?" Mistuya asked him, frowning in disapproval.

"What should have been done a while ago." Y/n spoke up, glaring at Mitsuya as well. He looked at her, pitty in his eyes. She rolled hers and scoffed.

"Don't act like you care, now." She spoke coldly.

Baji shrugged out of Mitsuya's hold, turning to Mikey who was walking away.

Coward.

"Mikey!" Baji yelled.

Mikey stopped, turning to look at him. "What are you doing here, Baji? You're not allowed at our meetings because of a certain internal conflict, remember?" His eyes shifted to y/n, them softening for a moment before turning back cold.

"I ended up punching some twerp just now. Am I finally gonna be fired for ruining your precious meeting?" Baji asked.

"It was a shit-show as soon as Kisaki stepped up to take the throne." Y/n spoke to Baji. "In fact, will I be fired, too? After all, I just pummeled the shit outta your new Third Division Captain, bro." Y/n stood next to Baji, hands in pockets and a glare on her face directed at Mikey.

"Baji... y/n..." He whispered.

"We're goin to Valhalla." Baji and y/n started walking away. "You don't want any troublemakers, do you, Mikey?"

"It sure would be a shame, wouldn't it?" Y/n spoke, shrugging her shoulders. "A couple of troublemakers like us aren't wanted, right, little bro?" She grinned.

"Baji! Y/n!" Mikey shouted, gritting his teeth.

"I'll go ahead and quit. What about you, little Reaper?" Baji turned, grinning at her.

Y/n shrugged, grinning back at him. "Sounds like fun to me."

Baji laughed, turning to walk again with y/n beside him.

"Starting today, former First Division Captain Baji Keisuke, and former Sixth Division Captain, y/n Sano, The Reaper, are enemies of Toman."

....

yes! i liked this chapter. what do you guys think?

also, why do you think y/n hates Kisaki so much, what do you think he did to her? 🤨

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

317K 15.7K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...
592K 30.2K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
221K 8.3K 21
Coco is the younger sister of Mikey and the youngest out of all siblings. She was the biological sister of Mikey and Shinichiro. She and Shinichiro w...
79K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...