Mafia's Retribution

By kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... More

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Cruel Fate
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
My retribution
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Regret
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Care
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Upside Down
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

Èpouse-moi

5.6K 114 20
By kangsuzy18

Ava

Here I am in the jacuzzi, getting a spa. Two girls working on my nails , one working on my face. Wow. This surely feels like I am princess.

But why? Isn't the party just for business purpose? Then, why am I getting all these beauty treatment? People already know that I am Aldric Johnson's Fiance. Then why is he getting me all groomed up? Is he hiding something from me?

Whatever let's just enjoy the spa treatment.

After a while , we were done with all the massages and stuff. It was 3 pm right now.The party is supposed to start at 6 pm.

"Mam, lets get your make up and hair done", one of the girls said. She introduced herself as Rose.

"Isn't it quiet early for that? Why don't you guys get some snacks or stuffs?", I asked.

"We are fine mam. And plus, it would take more than 2 hours to get you ready. So we should head over there asap", she said.

"Okay, If you say so", i said and lead them to my room. The living room was getting decorated and it was already looking stunning.

We reached my closet room. Yes, not just a walk in closet. A whole damn closet room. Not even a room , a whole damn shop of two floors.

I saw a fabulous black and white dress, in the middle of the room. It is so gorgeous.

They made me sit infront of the big dressing table and started applying stuffs on me. This is so boring and tiring. I closed my eyes. Sleep took over me.

I woke up with someone shaking me. I realised that I dozed off.

"Sorry for dozing off", i said to the girls.

"No problem mam. We are done with your make up and hair.", she said.

I glanced at the mirror. Is this girl really me? It's beautiful.

"You guys are surely the best. Made a potato like me so beautiful.", I said chuckling.

"No mam. You surely are beautiful. Just like a goddess", she said.

"Thank you", i said smiling widely.

"Let's put in your dress mam", she said. I nodded my head.

I was now completely ready. It was 6 pm. The girls were gone.  Aldric would be here any minute. I glanced myself in the mirror, for a last time.

I was looking stunning.

Dress

Hairstyle

I was sitting on the couch, playing games on my phone. I heard the door open, revealing my hunk, dressed up in the tux , same colour as mine.

Aldric's Outfit

He gave me a smile. I smiled back. He came towards me and kneeled down. Holding my hands, in his.

"You are looking gorgeous, my lady", he said, looking into my eyes.

"You are looking handsome, my boy", i said chuckling. He smiled and pecked my hands.

"How about I cancel the party and we head over to our room?", he asked smirking.

"You pervert minded ass", i said slapping his shoulder lightly. He chuckled.

"Are you ready to go?", he asked.

"A little bit nervous, but yeah I am ", I said.

"Don't leave my side, okay princess?", he said. I nodded and chuckled.

He got up. I also stood up. He held my hands lightly. We headed towards the stairs. I saw the living room was packed with men in their business attire and ladies in there high class gowns.

It is a fancy party. I am quite nervous.

We reached through the stairs. People stopped whatever they were doing. All eyes fell upon us. My heart started beating fast. Why are they looking at us like this? 

I glanced towards Aldric. "Everything is fine", he said. I looked into his eyes, which held love for me. And I calmed down a bit.  We started going down the stairs. Slow music started in the background.

I could hear people gossiping. 'She is looking gorgeous'. 'They look good together'. 'The perfect couple'. He led me to the center.

"May I have a dance with you pretty lady?", he asked.

"Yes", i said smiling.

He held my hand and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me. Swaying lightly with the music. We were looking into each other eyes. He pecked my forehead . I giggled. He spinned me around, and held me with my back touching his chest.

"Did I tell you that you are looking beautiful?", he whispered into my ears.

I giggled and said,"Yes".

"Do you know you are the most beautiful girl in the world?", he mumbled into my ears.

"And you are the most handsome man", i said. He chuckled.

He again spun me around, making me turn around. He looked into my eyes. The music stopped and Aldric backed away. I could hear people cheering and clapping.

"Closing you eyes and open them after 5 seconds", he said.

"Why", i asked.

"Just do it. There is a surprise for you",he said.

"Okay", i said. And did what he said. I closed my eyes and opened them after 5 seconds.

He was not there.  I started glancing here and there. But there was no sign of him. I  started panicking a bit.

"Love", a voice echoed into the mansion. It was deep and husky making me realise that it is none other than my  Aldric's voice. All the attention drew towards the voice. But where is he?

"My princess. Ava Miller. I love you from the bottom my soul. My love for you is even bigger than the universe.", he said. I could feel myself tearing up.

"I would be always be thankful to fate for bringing such a beautiful angel in my life.  My everything.", he continued. I could hear him, but where is he?

"Since the day, I saw that 13 year old girl on the swing, my heart and soul has never been mine. We went through a lot of things in our life. But still we are together, loving each other. Our relationship was not always rainbows and flowers. There were also thunderstorms and thorns. But we made through it and here we are.", he said. Is it what I am thinking it is?. Tears were streaming down my eyes. The crowd in front of me cleared and I saw my love holding a mic in his hand, heading towards me.

"Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for staying.", he said. I wiped my tears and glanced at him smiling widely.

He kneeled down before me and took my hand in his. He took out a ring from his pocket, holding it infront of me.

"Will you bless my life with your presence for forever. Will you stay with me till eternity.", he said looking into my eyes. Words got struck in my throat. Tears of happiness streaming down my eyes.

"Will you marry me Ava Miller?", he asked. The crowd started cheering for us. This moment was so magical. Everything seemed to have stop.

"Ye-s", i said with my shaky voice. He slipped the ring into my finger. The crowd started clapping and cheering.

He got up and wiped my tears.

"What did I say about crying?", he asked.

"You are so bad. You always make me cry.", I said chuckling and wiping my tears.

"I am sorry", he said and wrapped me into his arms.

"These are tears of happiness stupid", i said and he chuckled. He backed away and slammed his lips into mine.

The whole world seemed to have stopped. It was just me and him. He was kissing me softly and tenderly. Telling me how much he cares about me.

We parted away after a while.

"Thank you.You are my everything. My world", he said in his husky voice, wiping my tears.

"I love you too. I m so happy. Thank you for loving me", I said.

He pecked my forehead. He took the mic and turned towards the crowd.

"Thank you for attending the engagement party of me and my lovely fiance. Please enjoy yourselves", he said. And the people got busy in themselves.

He handed the mic to one of the guards. People started coming towards us and congratulating. They were all CEOs and chairpersons of different companies, political leaders. Aldric was there by my side all the time. He planned all this for me. This whole damn party, was for proposing me. I would be even happier with a simple proposal but this? I am so lucky to have him.

The place was getting quiet stuffy for me. I patted Aldric's shoulder. He was talking business with someone.

"What is it baby?", he asked.

"I would be heading towards washroom for a while", i said. He nodded and started talking.

I excused myself towards the garden for some fresh air. I sat infront of the fountain.

Thinking what my life was and what it has become? I never thought that this day would ever come into my life. I would be with my love. This is true that after darkness light comes. There is always a sunshine after night.

I was there for a while. I got up and now I was heading inside the mansion, and towards the place where the party was held.

It has been long, I was out. Aldric must be looking for me. He told me to stay by his side. I hope he doesn't get angry. An angry Aldric is the last thing,  I would want.

I was almost there. But then I heard gun shots and shouts of people. People screaming and rushing out of the mansion. Gun shots echoing all around.

No!!!!! Aldric??

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 636K 167
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
185K 7.2K 49
BOOK 2 OF THE POSSESSIVE SERIES One intense look, one sweet smile and one name that rolled of her tongue like water; that was all it took for an unqu...
2.1M 49K 28
/The male leads name changes after a few chapter. Its changed to Dominic Romano./ Emma Johnson 16 years old girl. She is an orpan and her foster pare...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...