Anxiety Attack

By amanjotkaur406

Have you heard the word 'anxiety'? Some of you must be familiar with it and for others, it could be non-nativ... More

At the bottom
Under the table
I will go
It's just a lunch
The violent past
New symptoms
Divorce Announcement
New beginning
To his house
To the mall
One beer, please
First night out
Who is he?
Jealousy
The rumors
They are at it again
One And Only True Friend
Okay, uncle!
Something is off

Dark alley

44 2 0
By amanjotkaur406

Peter's POV-

My breath was coming short. I heard fast approaching footsteps behind me, as I turned my head to see, they were catching up fast.

I sped up and entered a dark alley. I come in the middle and stopped. I turned and they find me at the same time. They approached me. I stood straight, waiting for them to join me.

"You should not have come to this dark alley. You made our work easier. Now, no one can save you from us." The leader of their gang laughed that typical villain laugh.

"Who knows, who will need the saving," I replied. I shifted my weight from one leg to another.

"I brought you guys here for the same reason. Now, no one could tell upon me." I said.

"You are too confident, you must have been into this type of situation before. But kid, you don't know us. You are not going out here on your legs, that's for sure." The leader said.

"Will you stop barking and just get over with it?" I said impatiently.

They all came together on me.
.
.
.
.

It was 1 in the night when I reached my house. I have to call 911 for those bastards before I left them half dead.

I entered in. The house was dark. I think no one is home.

"Young Master, you're home? I will heat the dinner." Miss Jo said.

"No, Miss Jo. I am not hungry. I will just go and sleep. I am tired." I replied.

"Do you need my help in cleaning up your wounds?" She offered.

"No, please go home. It's very late. I can manage. It's not like it's something new for me." I said refusing her offer. She nodded and left.

I went upstairs and directly entered the bathroom. I took a quick shower and took out the first aid box from the cabinet under the sink.

I have been aiding myself from when I was just a kid. I am the only child with no elder siblings to do it for me. My parents stay out almost all the time. I spend days without seeing their faces. So I had to rely on myself.

I bandaged myself and went for the bed. I plunged over the bed.

.
.
.
.

My phone is ringing. I cut the call without looking at the ID. I don't care, whoever this person is. My sleep is more precious to me.

It's been ringing for so long that I accepted the defeat and took the call.

"What the..."

"Shut up. Because of you, I had to hear so much crap from Mr R. You have not shown your stupid face for almost a month. He is eating my head off because of you. You will come to the college ASAP." The girl said all this in one breath. Mr R must be giving her a hard time.

But who gives a damn. It's her problem. No one told her to be the Class Rep.

"Becca, fu*k off. You know I will not come." I said to her.

"Don't test his patience. He told me to inform you that he will expel you from college. He was damn serious. We have afternoon classes today, his class will start at 01:30. Be there on time." She said.

"Let him. Like I care." I said and hung up.

It was 11 in the morning. Still too early for me. So, I went back to sleep.

After an hour I got another call. I looked at the Id. It was from my dad.

"Yes." I said.

"You son of a bit*h. How could you embarrass me in front of so many people." He sighed. "Your dean called. They will expel you if didn't reach the college today. So get your fuc*ing ass there right away otherwise say goodbye to all your black cards." He hung up before I could utter a single word.

Could anyone tell me that this was our first talk after months?

I get off my bed. I had no other choice but to accept it.

.
.
.
.

I entered the campus.

'He is here.'

'He is so handsome.'

'He is all beaten up again.'

'How can someone so troublesome.'

'He must have killed someone.'

'I heard he was in the jail this whole time.'

'That must be true. He looks like a thug.'

I turned to look at the person who said the last statement.

I went up to the guy. He looked like he will piss in his pants.

"You know what, I feel like making you my friend. No one understands me as you did. Why don't we meet after the day?" I said with a smiling face.

"N...no... I was not... I didn't mean..." He stammered.

"Why so scared?" I tapped on his cheeks and went to my first class.

I came early, not many students were there. I went to the backseat of the class. I looked out of the window.

The big oak tree came into my view. I don't know why but this tree calms me down. I kept on looking out until Mr R entered the class with something following him.

It was wearing a hoody twice as large. Half of its face was covered by the hood and the rest was by the bangs.

Mr R talked first.

"Today we have a new admission in our class. She has been a private student in our college. She topped the state for the last 3 years. She will be joining us this year." He said.

So it's a girl in all those clothes.

"Sir, is she Rosalie Johnson?" Becca said.

"Yes Rebecca and as the CR, you will help her if she needs anything." He said.

"Yes, sir. Sure." Becca replied.

"Wrong decision." I whispered.

She will chew this small thing. She looked weak.

How could someone wear so many clothes it's scalding hot these days?

She is walking slower than the snail.

.
.
.
.

After long 40 minutes, the sweet sound of the bell could be heard indicating the end of this torture.

"Mr Cameron, come to my office before mid-break." Mr R said to me and left the class.

Immediately the whole class started making commotions.

Suddenly the class echoed by the sound of someone's screaming. Everyone looked at the source of the sound.

It was the new kid. She was on the floor, she had her face between her legs. She was shivering.

"Hey, Rosalie. What happened?" Becca came running towards the new girl.

Others started taking photos or videos of her in that state.

She was looking here and there to see any threat near her. She was beyond scared, she was terrified.

"What the hell happened, Ron? You are the one sitting behind her." Becca asked angrily.

"Nothing, I swear. I just asked her for her number. I didn't even touch her." Ron looked at the girl and started to get near her but started screaming again. This time even louder.

She wanted to back away from him but because of her baggy clothes, she tangled in her clothes. She stumbled and suddenly fell on her back. She dragged herself near the wall. Ron was about to reach and hold her arm when I lost my calm.

"Back off. She wants you all to back off." I shouted with the bang on out the table.

Everyone looked at me. They all looked scared.

"Put your phones away before I smash all of them. And you, fu*ker, get your filthy hands away from her she doesn't want that." With that, I stood up from my seat and left the class. Before I exiting the class my eyes met with her's. My eyes widen for a moment.

What the hell just happened? Why I got so worked up? I never get involved in others businesses. But this girl. She looked so vulnerable.

I shook my head to get those eyes out of my mind. They were green. A very mesmerising green.

****************
Hello, I am back with the next chapter. This story is going to be fun. I am enjoying writing it.

Hope you are too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 3
Hey, the message reads. I have a concert coming up near you next month and was wondering if I could stay with you for a few nights. Let me know. I ca...
118 1 16
Thea Salvatore. She never thought her life could get so complicated, in such a short amount of time, in one situation continued on. After losing peop...
4.8K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
2.1K 17 55
Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the worst she and her worst Enemy Ethan are...