Judging Me | On Hold

By ACuteAssassin

"Oh I didn't know you had the audacity to judge me. Who are you? Allah?" ~~~ Syeda Muhammad is a normal girl... More

{Author Note}
{Our Amazing Cast and a bit about them}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}

{Our Amazing Cast and a bit about them}

41 3 0
By ACuteAssassin

"Don't start doing bad just because everyone is doing it, don't stop doing good just because no-one is doing it."

~♡~

Our amazing cast and a bit about them along with their aesthetics. Theses are the people who i currently know will be in the story. If any more characters arrive i will add them to the cast list. So basically this list with updating and editing until i finish this book completely.

~♡~

Syeda Muhammad

16, Syeda Muhammad is a high school student currently in year 11. She loves to play pranks on her older brother and always gets in trouble for it. She is the wise but crazy one in the group. She comes from a Pakistani and Saudia Arabian background. Her dream job is to become a forensic inspector. She has an older brother, older sister and a younger brother.

Humayrah Imran

16, Humayrah Imran is also a high school student currently in year 11. She is a one of the best friends of Syeda Muhammad. She is the joker of the group. She comes from a Turkish background and cooks the best baklava. Her dream job is to become a police officer. She has an older brother and two younger sisters who are twins.

Nadia Islam

16, Nadia Islam is also a high school student currently in year 11. She is another lucky individual who is friends with Syeda. They are after all called 'the hijabi trio'. She is the mother of the group. She comes from an Indonesian background. Her dream job is to become a doctor. She is the only girl and has an older brother and a younger brother. She thinks Syeda and Humayrah as her sisters.

Samantha Hartley

16, Samantha Hartley is also a high school student currently in year 11. She colms from an Austrian and French background. Her dream job is to become an author. She isnt a friend of the trio but instead a bully to them. She has her own little story. She has a younger brother who is a toddler. She lives in an apartment with her brother. You might think where her parents are, read on to find out.

Simra Uzair

16, Simra Uzair is also a high school student currently in year 11. She becomes a friend of the trio later on. When they become friends she is the brains of the group. She comes from a Sri Lankan bachground. Her dream job is to become a forensic scientist. She is the only child but is expecting a younger sibling in a few months.

Adnaan Muhammad

18, Adnaan Muhammad is the older brother of Syeda Muhammad. He is currently studying criminal law to become a lawyer, he has already applied to many universities.

Husnain Imran

18, Husnain Imran is the older brother of Humayrah Imran and best friend of Adnaan Muhammad and Qasim Islam (older brother of Nadia Islam, coming very soon). He is currently studying mathematics to become an enigneer and has already applied to many universties.

Hasan Ibrahim

16, Hasan Ibrahim comes from a pakistani background. He prefers the subject science over any other subjects in the school, hence why he wants to be a doctor. He is an only child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 7 7
"I never imagined that I would find myself entangled in a web of emotions with a man whom I had vowed to misguide and tempt with the allure of my bod...
18.2K 2.7K 51
In a small town there lived a girl with high hopes and great expectations.Who refused to give in to the traditions thriving in her town.Who denied to...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
437K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...