My Pervert Husband

By MisPokerface

"Fuck you .....you crazy Dracula" "Fuck you too" "Yeah let's fuck each other" "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU CRAZY PER... More

Character Introduction and Prologue
Wedding Night
Dracula
How to make her fall for me?
Upset
Is he dead?
Giant Moron
Kiss me
Wake up please
Why so Cold?
Let's bathe together
Intimacy
Confession?
Jealousy
Teasing
Heartbreak
He left?
Mom??
Last chapter

Contract

26.4K 1.3K 735
By MisPokerface

Your Pov †

I grabbed my bag along with my phone and dialed a number.A sigh left my lips as the call went on voicemail.I was about to leave my cabin since the working hours are over already and I stayed for extra hours.There aren't many employees except those who always work extra hours.

I internally groaned as Mr.Jeon had called me to his cabin.I just wanted to go home and sleep.I dragged my feets towards Mr.Jeon's cabin and knocked on it.

'Come in' I stepped inside and bowed even though I was too tired to even hear him.I sat opposite him after he signalled me to.

"Miss y/n , I am very a straightforward person so I'll just say it..I want you to marry my Son, Jungkook" 

"Mr.Jeon are you drunk or something?" It came out unintentionally which I quickly covered by coughing ,hoping that he didn't hear me.

"Miss y/n ,I am not drunk and I'm very serious about it" He said.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon but what makes you think that I am going to agree? Not to sound rude but your son is irresponsible, arrogant and not to forget he is a womaniser" 

He nodded which took me by surprise.No one would bear if someone talks bad about their children but maybe he is agreeing because I'm speaking truth.Poor Mr.Jeon is also tired of his son's behavior.I almost pity him but ain't letting him take advantage of my kindness.

"You know pretty much about my son Miss y/n and I also know a lot about your family including the reason why you work extra hours.It's about money , isn't it?" 

I gulped hard after hearing his words.How does he know about my family and the financial problem.

"That still doesn't explain why you want me to marry your son when there are many rich daughters of business men out there which could prolly be beneficial to you" 

I said.He smiled ,more like an impressive one.Not gonna lie but he is creeping me out.Why is he being so smiley and all ,if that's not what makes me doubt men's intentions the most.What could possibly be the reason behind it?

"Smart as always Miss y/n.I'll be honest with you ,my son indeed is an arrogant spoiled womanizer which I never expected him to be but I don't blame him because I was never there for him to correct his mistakes and tell him the difference between right and wrong.

My wife died after his birth ,I engrossed myself into work to get rid of the pain but I was selfish ,I didn't see my son's suffering and now I can't change it.." 

"That's sad" I said, not really knowing how to react to this situation.I suck at reacting to these kinds of situations.Even if I open my mouth then it makes the situation awkward which  embarrasses the shit out of me the very next moment.

"I can offer you the amount of money you need or much more than that..If you agree to marry my son.It will be a contract Marriage for two years" He said.

"Whatever amount I want?" I asked for confirmation.He nodded.I indeed need money and I can't arrange the big amount even after working extra hours.

"But I still didn't get the point of me marrying Jungkook? I mean it's only my benefit and what would you even get?" 

I asked , still confused.

"I believe that you can change my son into a responsible and better person" He said and I swear I didn't want to laugh but couldn't help.A let out a laugh and almost immediately covered my lips.He couldn't be serious?

I don't know about a responsible man but I can change him into a man who will fear women for sure.Oh boy he can't handle a woman like me.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon ,I don't know what makes you think that but I'm accepting the deal.Contract marriage for two years and I hope you will keep your words" I said ,he nodded.

"But how are you going to make your son agree with this?" I asked because Jungkook isn't a man to get into a relationship let alone marriage ,a commitment is like jumping off a cliff for him.

"He himself wants to marry you" I looked at him with wide eyes.That pervert wants to marry me? How in the world? Was he on some cheap drugs or hit his head too hard somewhere? 

"Okay Mr.Jeon, I'll take my leave" I got off the seat and bowed to him before turning my heels to leave.

Next Morning - 

I was working on my laptop until someone shut it down causing me to look up while burning in rage.As soon my eyes met his brown orbs ,my lips itself turned into a thin line while I controlled myself to not curse.

I hate to even see his face then how am I gonna spend the whole two years with this man.But wait .. I'm mostly gonna stay at work then there's no chance to see his annoying face.

"Yes ?" I asked in a calm tone which surprised him.He arched an eyebrow at me and I swear if he wasn't an arrogant pervert then I must have found it sexier but even his charms failed because of his self centered ass.

"Well you already started to respect your soon to be husband….very Impressive y/n" I hate the way he says my name.It's annoying at the way he tries to sound seductive but it makes me want to change my name.I never hated any person before the way I hate him.

"Yes dear dumbass" I smiled innocently as he clenched his fist at my words.

"You are so full of yourself" He spat.I chuckled in a mocking way.

"I learnt this from you" I said.He angrily raised his hand to slam the desk but hit his fingers on the paper clips instead.

I tried to suppress my laugh but it was impossible after seeing him trying to act cool when I could see the tears in his eyes probably because of the impact.

My laugh died down as I noticed blood oozing out of his hand.I quickly got off my seat and grabbed his wrist to take a closer look at his cut.He yanked his hand away.I rolled my eyes before searching for the first aid kid then walked back to him.

"Gimme your hand" He didn't argued and did as I said.It wasn't a big or deep cut so I bandage it after cleaning the blood.I let go off his hand but he pulled me closer instead ,my body came in contact with his while he just stared at me with straight expressions..

"Don't think that I'll let it all slide.. I'm going to make you regret every word in the most sensual way possible" He said ,I pulled away with disgusting expressions on my face.

"Asshole" I muttered under my breath.He didn't even say 'thanks' for treating his cut.I should have sprayed salt on it instead.He walked out of my cabin and I thanked my stars for not having to bump into him again.

I grabbed the important files needed for today's deal and head to the Board Meeting Room and bowed to the clients.

They all were seated while I opened the file and my eyes go wide in shock after seeing the blank pages..

How is this possible? I double checked the file before carrying it to Company then how is this blank?

I checked the other files in hope to find the right one but to no avail.I anxiously fidget with my fingers while trying to think something which could help me out of this situation.

"Miss y/n ,what's the problem?" Mr.Jeon asked making me bite my lips in nervousness.I give him the blank file and shut my eyes ready to get yelled or scolding.

"Why is this blank? You do know that file had important information regarding this project"

"Yes Mr.Jeon I know ,this is why I double studied it and trust me I don't know how this happened.I did bring the right file but"

I trailed off not understanding who changed the files when no one was in my cabin except me and Jungkook visited in the morning...

Jeon Jungkook....that bitch must've done this!!!!

Somehow Mr.Jeon managed to postpone the meeting and I was surprised that he didn't scold me.Sighing in relief, I walked back to my cabin only to find Jungkook sitting on my table while playing with a file.

That's the file I was looking for...

My blood boiled just by his presence and when he sensed my presence ,a wide smirk appear on his lips.

"How did the meeting go?" He asked before standing on his feet.I gritted my teeth in anger before walking towards him and were to snatch the file but he lift his hand up in the air.

"This is not funny, give me the file back!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"What's the magic word?" He smiled mischievously..Heck I'm never going to say please...

"Asshole Give me the file back!" I jumped in hope to get the file.

"Give me a blowjob if you want this file"

I prevent the urge to slap him right across his face.He started laughing as if it was a very funny joke.

He slightly pushed me aside and walked into the bathroom.

"You know what ,I want to give you a different punishment but this one is satisfying as well" He said while I watched him from the doorframe.He tear the pages from the file and threw in the toilet.

I gasped before dashing inside but he already flushed it making me gawk at him in disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind! Do you even know how important it was?"

I yelled at his face.He rolled his eyes before pinning me against the wall making me glare at him in pure rage.

"Why do you always shout so much? Use your voice less because I'll rather appreciate the loud screams in my bed than this bathroom" He chuckled while leaning closer until his body was literally against me.

"Trust me that will be one of the worst nightmare for you" I said through gritted teeth before pushing him away.

"Either way I would love it" He winked at me before leaving my cabin.I groaned in annoyance..

How the hell am I even going to live with him for two damn years !

Mr.Jeon told me the wedding will happen in a week which is because of his desperate son of course.I don't understand why he is so obsessed with me.

Vote and Comment

I hope you are enjoying this Series

Have a nice day/night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.2K 18
Jungkook and Taehyung hate each other. Except, of course, when they're having sex By @lookingatherhurts on ao3! https://archiveofourown.org/works/925...
3M 111K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
4.9K 188 5
Can I scream at Demon ? I really wish I knew that it was Demon who said I love you before they broke my flesh to satisfy theirs. Some one should of m...
417K 17K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...