Cross-over Wangxian ><...

By WangXian_14

What if the flirty & spoiled grandmaster of demonic cultivation 'Wei WuXian' (MDZS) swapped bodies with the r... More

Chapter 1 - Cale Henituse
Chapter 2 - Wei WuXian
Chapter 4 - Scary old man, Young dragon, Innocent(?) Boy, Handsome Elf?
Chapter 5 - Are you really my husband?
Chapter 6 - I'm sorry
Chapter 7 - Is that really what I think it is?
Chapter 8 - It wasn't supposed to be like this πŸ”ž

Chapter 3 - Let's make a deal

1.7K 117 18
By WangXian_14

Cale laid on the wooden bed and thought something when Wei WuXian suddenly chimed.

- Are you sure you're not God?

"... Nonsense."

Cale nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder. They went silent for a while until Wei WuXian opened his mouth.

- Alright. I'll believe you for now.

"..."

"Hey, Wei WuXian, you know..."

- What is it?

"... Did my people... notice something? Or did they say something?"

- Oh, they did say some weird things like I was going to loot... Mmm that little dragon of yours? ... Yeah, loot or do something dangerous when I smiled at them.

"..."

Cale was speechless. He could imagine how terrified his people when they saw a person in front of them was acting weird.

'Is it another prank done by that fucking God of Death bastard? Or maybe another God?'

'Raon would be so shocked when he knew the truth that I was missing and would throw a tantrum for sure talking about how he would destroy this world just to find me.'

'Choi Han, too, might choke God of Death to death to tell him where I am.'

'And the others... Ron, Your Highness, Bud, Eruhaben-nim, even Clopeh...'

Flinch.

Cale suddenly got a goosebumps when he thought about how people around him would act when they found out.

"Hmmm...."

'Let's keep it a secret from them for now.'

"Huuuu..."

Cale had sighed for so many times already but he still found this situation to be annoying. He crossed his arms and let a big frown dancing on Wei WuXian's pretty face, the man he possessed.

'I need to figure it out quickly. Should I ask him to talk to Eruhaben-nim? Or maybe Lord Sherrit?'

Cale clenched his fists.

"... Wei WuXian."

"Let's make a deal."

- A deal?

"I'm not someone who's curious with other people's life, but since we're trapped in this weird situation, I think we need to make something clear here."

- ... I'm listening.

"We need to know each other's circumstances."

"I'll try to gain some information here about that cintamani. So I need you to tell me people I need to avoid or trust here. I don't want to make too many people get involved here."

- ... Hmm, alright.

- What should I do here, then?

'Oh, he's smart..'

Cale thought that he could trust this Wei WuXian to handle the situation on the other side while he was searching for a way to get them back in this world.

"There's an ancient dragon on my side named Eruhaben-nim. I need you to tell him this situation secretly. Just the two of you."

"We need to quickly go back to our body before people notice we swapped bodies..."

"... Or else something bad may happen to us."

- Mn, what do you mean by something bad?

"... Told you, I'm not someone curious of the others' life... But right now I'm in your body without no one knows it's not the real you, do you think I can continue pretending I lost my memories in front of your husband?"

- ... Are you afraid Lan Zhan will attack you?

- Pfft! Pwahahahahaha! What are you? A virgin boy?!

Cale sighed.

"It's not something you should laugh at. I'm not the type of someone who likes to touch other people's thing. Ah, I do loot some bad guys. Well, anyway, even though it's your body, it's still me inside."

- ... Hehehe. You're a good person.

Cale frowned.

"... I just don't have any experience being with a man. And I may not be a good person, but I would never do that despicable thing."

- Hmm, aren't you curious because we're both man?

"Not at all. That's your life. Not mine."

Cale could hear Wei WuXian chuckled from the other side.

- I see. So I don't need to be worried my husband will be taken away since you're not a cut-sleeve.

"Excuse me?"

- Ah, I mean gay. You're not gay, right?

Flinch.

"..."

There was no answer from Cale which made Wei WuXian got anxious. Wei WuXian opened his mouth with a weird smile on his face.

- ... You... are straight, right?

"... Oh, well, I guess yes."

- What took you so long to answer? Don't tell me you also like men?

"... I'm not and it's none of your fucking business."

- Hoo, now I'm curious.

"... Please don't do anything stupid to my body."

- Hmmm....

"I'll pretend to be you. Don't worry, I'm good at acting."

- Ahahaha, how reliable. Don't worry, I'm good at hiding secrets as well.

"So, it's a deal?"

- Sure. We don't have any choice but to cooperate. But...

'Hm?'

Cale frowned the moment he heard the word 'but' from the man possessing his body.

- You know, there's something I was curious about.

"What is it?"

- How can I understand you when we're talking from the different dimension?

"... Like I know about that. Ask the person who made it happen for us to swap bodies."

Pffftt.

Wei WuXian laughed listening to his own voice in a serious mode, making Cale who got trapped in his body frowned even more. Wei WuXian always chattered like a spoiled kid in front of Lan WangJi, but now he had to listen to his own voice acting like an old-man, all wise and collected.

- Let's find the way to go back to our life.

"Hmm."

Cale just nodded. Before they ended their conversation, Wei WuXian told him about people in Cloud Recess Cale needed to know and just said to Cale to do whatever he liked without caring about the 4000 rules of GuSu Clan.

Vice versa, Cale told everything Wei WuXian needed to know about who he was, how he should act, and the people in his party as well. He felt hesitant to tell about the crown prince Alberu, so he just kept quiet about this Hyung-nim of his.

But...

- Hmm... Got it. Ah, by the way, that little dragon of yours said something, too.

"What is it?

- He told this Choi Han guy that you're gonna meet with Crown Prince Al- Albe-something. Should I go in your place or should I just pretend to be sick?

"..."

'Hyung-nim... Your Highness...'

Cale's mind suddenly remembered the invitation given by the Crown Prince Alberu, his so-called Hyung-nim, the quarter dark elf crown prince of Roan Kingdom. Cale did promise that he would visit Alberu to have a tea party while enjoying delicious cookies made by Imperial cook.

'It's a pity, but... Should I not go? But Raon, On, and Hong were excited to go. I made a promise, too.'

'Fuck. This is irritating. But I can't let the children feel disappointed.'

'Huu.... I guess I have no choice.'

"Can you go pretending to be me, Wei WuXian?"

- Hmm, I don't mind. Just tell me what I should do.

"... Then, please go and just stay silent. Do not talk too much, just drink and enjoy the cookies-"

- Cale.

Cale Henituse stopped talking when Wei WuXian whispered his name.

"What is it?"

- I think there's someone standing outside your room door. I will check it, let's talk later.

"... Alright. Tell me anything happened there. It's our deal."

Chuckle.

Wei WuXian smiled, letting the corner of his lips go up to make a pretty curve.

- See you later.

"Yes, see you."

Wei WuXian stopped talking and it was silent right now.

"Hmm... this is very interesting. So when he or I do not want to talk, we cannot hear each other voice, huh?"

"Whoever made this happen deserves to be beaten to death."

"Fuck this body swapping!"

Cale, in Wei WuXian's body threw the hard pillow to the ground. And he saw a big mirror in the room, the feature of the man he possessed was shadowing in the mirror. Cale was staring at that shadow.

"Wei WuXian, huh?"

He mumbled the man's name. His minds was going somewhere else imagining the handsome man with a perfect body like this was loving another man.

'He has a handsome face and nice body. His long black hair is soft and pretty, too. He could get any women only with his face.'

'But he choose to marry a man? Crazy bastard.'

"..."

'Well, I guess I'm the same. I'm a crazy bastard, too'

'Hyung-nim...'

Cale closed his eyes and leaned on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.3K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...
40.3K 2.8K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
353K 30.7K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
173K 8.1K 44
Completed Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-l...