[ ๐”น๐•Œโ„โ„• ] แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€

By Star_noodle

๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šŽ โฆ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โฆ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐š˜ โฆ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ?
โ˜ž ๏ธŽ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽโฆ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โฆ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽโฆ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ?
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šก โฆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šโฆ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โฆ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šก
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—โฆ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ...
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š•๐šข
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โฆ ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—โฆ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข โฆ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โฆ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸe
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ โ™ก๏ธŽ

โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐šœ + ๐šœ

7.2K 188 268
By Star_noodle

❦༒❦

[𝟹:𝟹𝟿𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I was buzzing with excitement.

It has been a few months since I've seen Sage and I was almost bouncing around the house, but that didn't compare to Clay.

He had a permanent smile plastered on his face today, he was going to meet his childhood friend for the first time.

His giggles bounced off the walls as he made preparations for them, we had gotten a text that their plane landed 30 minutes ago and they were in a taxi now.

"Clay, Clay, love, the house is fine. Don't worry." I mentioned as he straightened decorations for the 100th time.

"Sorry, nervous..." he fiddled with his hands despite smiling so wide. I placed a calm hand over his.

"They're probably arriving soon, don't let them think you're scared of them." I laughed lightheartedly.

"I am, Sage is terrifying."

I playfully scowled. He wasn't wrong but that was my homie.

A knock rang through the room and I have never seen someone move that fast. Dream bolted to the door like a puppy who's owner is coming home.

"SAPNAP!"

"DREAM!"

They practically jumped into each other, almost falling over in the door way. It made me grin how wholesome the moment was.

"Did you think you could escape me?" A low voice teased.

I turned around and immediately embraced the black haired girl.

"I missed you so much..." I mumbled.

"I know, I'm awesome." They grinned.

After a few moments, Clay lead Sapnap upstairs to show him around, practically bouncing on his feet.

"Since our boyfriends are having sex-" Sage started.

"YOU TWO ARE FINALLY TOGETHER?" I practically yelled.

"Yeah, oh god...did I not tell you?"

"No? Hello? When-"

"A few weeks ago probably, it was uh...complicated so that's probably why. He's practically obsessed with me-" She dismissively waved her hand. "No, this is about you, how are you coping?"

I hummed. "Uh, yeah pretty well actually." I smiled without realising. "He treats me really well."

"He better, god, if he didn't the amount of terrible things I would do to that man." She shook her head.

I knew that they weren't joking really, Sage made me feel safe.

It didn't take long for a long conversation to start up.

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

"-and that's our room," I blabbered on.

Sapnap nodded with a smile. "Yeah I just can't really believe that...I'm here, you're real, dude..."

I was in disbelief myself, maybe if I pinch myself all of it would disappear. As if he'd disappear. "Yeah, and you're not just a video!"

"You have a face! You look great, dude."

I grinned. "So how are things going with Sage?"

"We had a few fights but she's just...ruined everyone else for me." I could tell by the fondness in his eyes that he was down bad for her.

"She's great then?"

"God she's everything." He flushed after he realised what he sounded like. "So, you and (Y/N)? How is she?"

Now that the question was reversed to me, I could see why he sounded so fond. Just thinking about her brought a smile to my face. "She's the best thing I could've imagined. Makes me laugh a lot. She's my best friend-" I just kept on blabbering about her.

He made an impressed face at how much I liked her. "(Y/N) sounds like she's got you wrapped around her little finger dude."

I just nodded and pulled out my phone. I opened Snapchat.

"Let's flex on George-" he nodded with a laugh and we took a photo of us hugging. He then sat down on the edge of the bed and scrolled on his phone.

I sent it to George with the caption, 'imagine being british'.

A few minutes later and he had replied. His face was close to the camera and he made a confused face. 'Isn't ur gf literally british?'

"He's got a point, you got a big time British girlfriend!" Sapnap teased.

"Shut up-"

The door flew open as (Y/N) bounced into the room. "SAGE, YOU CAN COME IN, THEY'RE NOT HAVING SEX!"

Sage walked in soon after with a grin on her face.

"(Y/N), shut up-" I laughed as she sat in the chair opposite me.

"We're going bowling, do you want to come?" Sage explained as she kissed Sapnap on his forehead. He looked up at her lovingly and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're so clingy-" she muttered.

"You love me~" he cooed.

"Sapnap, Sage is my girlfriend, get your hands off that large, voluptuous ass-" (Y/N) laughed to herself as I scooped her up from the chair. "Clay! Let me go, you prick-"

"Nope, we're going bowling!" I walked out the room and Sage and Sapnap came out after with their hands entwined.

"Clay, I swear, I need to put on my shoes."

❦༒❦

The bowling alley came into view as we drove up, bright flashing signs, red and white writing, and black lined windows. It was almost nostalgic.

The car park was near empty, meaning we probably had a large area to ourselves.

As soon as we stepped into the building, it smelt like greasy food and too much sugar but it was welcoming in a way. The place was certainly well loved with smiling faces and, who I presume to be the owners of the place, standing behind the desk with a tired but loving face.

The owners were old, with wrinkles and well defined smile lines, but they still had lively energy as they served people. They had a particularly big smile with children.

I felt a tug on my sleeve and a smile looking up at me. "Come on, I'm gonna beat your ass." (Y/N) chuckled as she dragged me along to the front desk. "Uhh, two games for four people please, ma'am!"

The old lady smiled and let out a little laugh. "Oh you're so polite! No need for the ma'am though, it makes me feel old!" The woman chuckled. "Lane seven, deary!"

"Thank you!"

We nodded and made our way towards the bowling alleys, Sapnap and Sage trailing behind us.

They were giggling and on the verge of tears from laughter.

"They're so cute together." (Y/N) cooed in my ear. "It's gross!"

"I agree, imagine being a couple." I whispered back.

"I agree, cringe! What simps!"

I smiled at her as our bowling lane lit up when we reached it.

There was a large screen above us displaying the scores, which were just zeros. Then a smaller iPad on the table where you could change the names and settings of the large screen.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Sage said as she walked off, leaving their bag and jacket on the seat of the booth.

"Guys wait, let's all change everyone's names so it's random and Sage won't know." Sapnap grinned.

We all went along with the idea and typed in the names:
Slaw bunnies <3
Landon :D
Goblin
Candice

Sage came back and looked at the screen in questioning.

"Who's slaw bunnies?" They made a face and looked at (Y/N) in confusion.

(Y/N) and Sapnap (who came up with the names) looked at each other with a knowing look.

(Y/N) soon replied with a grin. "Slob on deez nuts..."

"I hate you so much-" she shook her head in disappointment. "Okay, let's get the over with...who's Landon?"

Sapnap replied next. "Landing deez nuts in your mouth!"

"What's up with the goblin?" Sage seemed genuinely confused.

"Goblin deez nuts!" I replied with a wheeze.

"Can you tell Clay came up with that one?" (Y/N) laughed.

"And we all know the Candice joke, very funny haha." Sage smiled fondly.

We soon got into the competition easily. Laughter and light arguments filled the room easily.

"You're actual dogwater dude! Like just get good?"

"Oh come on! You haven't even gotten all pins down once!" I argued back.

Sage sauntered back from her turn with the large screen displaying 'STRIKE!' behind her. "And that is how it's done ladies and gentlemen!"

"Let's go!" Sapnap cheered. "My girlfriend is better than everyone here!"

"I agree!" (Y/N) yelled as it was her turn to bowl. She seemed distracted as she was on her phone moments before and she grabbed one of the heaviest bowling balls. "Ah, shit!" She called our as she dropped it.

I picked it up and put it back on the rack. "Careful-"

"Sorry, Dad!" She rolled her eyes and picked up another ball.

(Y/N) bowled the ball down the lane fairly straight but it then took a curve and ended up only hitting one pin.

The whole group laughed at the failure.

"Ok-" she began as she did a walk of shame back to the balls. "No look, this is my redemption arc I swear!"

She was losing by a landslide this game, with 40 points behind the 3rd person. (Idk how bad that is I haven't been bowling in ages)

(Y/N) took one of the purple balls and bowled it down the lane once again. It rolled slowly...and then it hit two pins.

"Y'know what? I'll take it!" She giggled, arms raised in a cheer.

She walked back to the booth as Sapnap went up to bowl.

I handed (Y/N) her phone. "It's been buzzing nonstop,"

She smiled sheepishly at me and turned it on silent. "Sorry, Wilbur's been texting me a lot. I'm not that sure why but maybe he needs me?" She sounded genuinely confused but o couldn't help but feel a little hurt.

I knew it was just my ego and slight insecurity talking. What if she likes Wilbur more than me? Is he trying to take her from me?

I shook the thoughts from my head. Y'know what? I'll take it as a compliment, my girlfriend is just too amazing!

"Yeah, it's probably that he's bored?" I shrugged and slung my arm around her shoulder. "You're shit at bowling,"

"Listen, I can't be good at everything, I have to give some people a chance." (Y/N) grinned.

"Mhm sure-"

"The gamer grind never stops!" She erupted in laughter and it was just contagious as I began wheezing.

Was it even funny? Probably not but her laugh made me laugh.

The games of bowling lasted around an hour or so and there was a small arcade right next to the lanes.

"Wait, I want to play at the arcade." Sage gasped as she saw one of the prizes at the prize stand. It was a large brown plush bear that would likely be bigger than a 5'2 person.

"It's so many tickets, dude, I don't think we could get it." Sapnap replied, probably not trying to get replaced by a teddy.

"Too bad, we're trying anyway." (Y/N) gasped as she saw one of the machines. "It's Pac-Man!"

We all eventually caved and exchanged some money for chips at the arcade.

(Y/N) and Sage immediately grabbed each other's hands and ran to the Pac-Man machine.

I turned to Sapnap. "I bet I would beat you at basketball."

"Oh you are on!"

I inserted 2 tokens into the machine and the two player option appeared.

"3...2...1...START!" The screen beeped and released the basketballs.

We immediately grabbed one each and shot at our designated hoops. It was going surprisingly calm before Sapnap decided to chuck a ball in front of mine and divert its direction.

"You son of a bi-" I laughed.

We barely even got any points in our own hoop anymore as we were too focused on sabotaging the other.

We ended up with only a few tickets as we met up with the girls again.

Sage had long lost all of her lives and had her earned tickets in hand but (Y/N) was still going. "Apparently she used to play this all the time as a kid." Sage told us.

I glanced over at her, she was so concentrated on the game that I doubt she had even heard us approach. She bit the inside of her cheek at every close call to her losing.

"What, uh, round is she on?" I asked.

"I'm honestly not even sure, she's been playing around ten minutes to now."

I smiled at how fixated she was on this one game.

Sapnap and Sage went off to play another game and I stood by (Y/N) as she played.

Eventually she lost, losing her final life. She wrinkled up her nose in annoyance. "Sage I beat yo-" (Y/N) finally looked up from the screen as the tickets poured out.

"I don't think I'm Sage."

"How long has it just been us?"

"A few minutes, you barely looked anywhere other than the screen."

She blushed a little. "I'm just, uh, too cracked at the game. Obviously."

I grinned as I finally picked up what was going on. "Awe, are you nervous that I was looking at you that long? Sorry you were just too pretty."

"You're so cheesy." She looked at the floor, bashfully.

"Only for you, my love-"

"Shut up..." she looked around the room. "Do you wanna fuck up some zombies with me?"

"Absolutely I do."

She grabbed the tickets from the machine and then grasped my hand. "Let's go!"

(Y/N) noticed something on her phone. "Wilbur's calling." I noted.

She paused before grinning at me. "He can wait."

I tried to ignore how pleased I felt at that.

❦༒❦

SORRY FOR THE UPDATES BEING SO SLOW LMFAO.

I DEADASS FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK.

Anyway, I'm going bowling with my friends soon therefore inspired this chapter.

It's quite a nice chapter but I'm so nice :)

Possible pain next chapter :) (if I remember to update LMFAO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
99.7K 3.1K 33
"How did you're husband die?" "He was stabbed in the heart." 10 years after the death of king Niall Horan. Kristy has had her baby and is still tryi...
900K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79.7K 546 18
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž "๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค" ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ...