𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃�...

By An0nym0us_0905

‼️UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY‼️ Xinqiu x Chongyun Fanfiction (A Modern AU) Chongyun is a highschool boy who does... More

Chaper One: Introdruction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:

Chapter 4:

1.9K 49 118
By An0nym0us_0905

Xingqiu awoke from his slumber as he sat up. He rubbed his eyes, as he heard the front door open.

"Huh?" He turned to his phone. He panicked, "Huah!?!"

23 Missed Calls:
30 missed messages from Yun-Yun💙

"Oh gee.." Xingqiu put on some slippers as he made his way through the hallway. He started to go downstairs until he heard his mother's voice.

"Chongyun? That's your name?" Mother said happily. Xingqiu sat down on the stairs, and tried to listen in. "Yeah.. is Mr.Xingqiu here by any chance?"

"No, he has work today. I'm so happy that you'll be helping Xingqiu with the festival today!"

Oh! Xingqiu had forgotten today was Saturday. He was supposed to go over to the school later today. But the strange thing is, why does Chongyun want to go? He was never involved in it.

"Yeah. I'm excited to see him!" Chongyun blushed slightly.

"I'll call him for you."

"Crap crap crap!" Xingqiu immediately ran upstairs to get ready. He put on a white, buttoned t-shirt with khaki shorts. He locked himself in the bathroom as he put a watch on.

"Is this okay-? Did I overdo it?" Xingqiu stared at himself in the mirror. Why was he getting dressed up in the first place? Oh God, everything was so confusing. He didn't have time to think about it though, so I guess he's going with whatever his instinct is saying.

Xingqiu finally left the bathroom, as he made his way to the living room. Chongyun fidgeted with is fingers as Xingqiu's mom called his name.

"Xingqiu ~ You're friend is here—"

"I-I'm here!" Xingqiu was flushed with embarrassment. His mom squealed as she hugged him, "Aw~ You look so handsome!"

"M-Mother.." Xingqiu groaned.

Chongyun stared at Xingqiu. He was as beautiful as ever. His eyes met Xingqiu's, though the dark haired boy quickly looked away.

Chongyun smiled, "You look so beautiful, Xingqiu."

Xingqiu's mother chuckled, "Trying to make a move on my son in front of me?" she raises an eyebrow, "You're bold I see."

Chongyun blushes and looks away. Xingqiu looked at him in confusion. Didnt he want to be left alone? The situation made things even more confusing.

"Chongyun came by and actually wanted to take you out today! And since the festival is tonight, he figured you two would have the whole day to yourselves." Xingqiu's mother patted Xingqiu, "Youve been working so hard. You deserve this."

Xingqiu's mother had always been supportive and understanding towards him. It always made him be thankful to have a woman like her in his life.

Xingqiu smiled back at her, "Of course Mother. Thank you.."

Chongyun suddenly took out a rose from behind his back, "Surprise."

Xingqiu gently grabbed the rose by its stem, blushing. He gritted his teeth, "You're embarrassing me, you idiot."

Chongyun laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. They said their goodbyes to Xingqiu's mom, as they both started to walk.

"Where are we going Xingqiu?" He asked, turning to him. Chongyun smiled at him, "You're gonna love where i'm taking you out today."

"HUH-?!" Xingqiu's stomach got knotted into a million knots, as butterflies ate his insides. He held the rose close, and tight.

"Take this as an apology for.. yesterday." Chongyun opened the door that led inside the building. Xingqiu walked inside, "Yes. Of course Chongyun."

"I have a room reserved for us two.. Named by Chongyun." Chongyun told the woman who was behind the desk. She handed him a key as Chongyun grabbed Xingqiu's hand.

"Come on! We're gonna have so much fun today!"

Xingqiu stood in shock in the purple, LED Room.

"K-Karaoke..?" Xingqiu looked at Chongyun, who was preparing everything. "Of course! We also have some drinks."

"Are you sure we can do this?"

"Well, we're 18, right?" Chongyun turned the screen on and started to look at the songs. "I-I'm not singing-"

"Yes you are! Cause we will sing together." Chongyun tossed a microphone to xingqiu. Dropping the rose, Xingqiu got the microphone in panic. Chongyun chuckled, "What song?"

"A-Any."

Chongyun clicked on the control, and threw the controller on the purple couch next to Xingqiu.

"What are doing—"

Before Xingqiu could continue, he was cut off by Chongyun.

"And your daddy said, stay away from Xingqiu-!" Chongyun sang, looking at the screen, "But you were everything to me, and you were begging me, please don't GOOO."

Xingqiu laughed, "Those aren't even the lyrics!"

"Chongyun, take me somewhere we can be alone," Chongyun looked at Xingqiu raising his hand to him, "I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run—"

Chongyun kept on singing 'Love story' as Xingqiu listened and looked at him. He didn't have a great voice, but seeing him try was funny and entertaining.

Chongyun huffed, "Come on! You have to sing a song too!" He looked at him, looking a bit tired.

Xingqiu looked at the screen and then to Chongyun, "Come on! I'll sing with you-"

"Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone," Chongyun put his hand on his hip as he bounced side by side. Xingqiu laughed at his silly dancing,

"I keep waiting for you, but you never come—"

"Yeah! Keep it going!" Chongyun cheered Xingqiu on as he grabbed the other boys hand, making him stand up.

Xingqiu smiled brightly, "Is this in my head? I don't know what to think," Xingqiu looked at the screen, then at Chongyun, "He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said-"

"Marry me JULIET—" Chongyun voiced cracked as Xingqiu bursted out laughing.

Chongyun coughed, as Xingqiu fell on the floor holding onto the couch. He laughed so hard his stomach was staring to hurt,

"You'll never have to be alone—!" Chongyun grabbed Xingqiu's arm and pulled him up, "I love you and that's all I really know!" Chongyun stared into Xingqiu's eyes,

Xingqiu's cheek began to tingle,

"I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress," Chongyun twirled Xingqiu in a circle which made him giggle, "It's a love story, baby, just say yes."

They didn't drink the beverages that day.

Xingqiu and Chongyun left the building laughing. "You're voice! It was so funny when it cracked—" Xingqiu teased, smirking at Chongyun.

"Hah!? My voice was beautiful, thank you very much!" Chongyun smiled. Xingqiu laughed a little bit, before hearing Chongyun's cellphone ring.

"Hm. Looks like our next destination awaits." Chongyun looked at Xingqiu, "I hope you like meat."

"Meat is good, what do you mean by that?" The both boys stopped at the red light, waiting for the cars to pass by.

"I booked us a table at this super cool restaurant. I hope you like it," Chongyun walked as Xingqiu followed him.

"I don't understand why you're doing all of this Chongyun. I thought you were mad at me.." Xingqiu looked down, trying not to show his anxiousness. "Maybe he really is sorry."

He looked at Chongyun who was looking forward.

"What have you done to me, Chongyun."

"Aaaah~ this meat looks so goood." Xingqiu couldn't help but me all bubbly about this. The meat sizzling on the grill in front of them, as Xingqiu kept on staring at them.

"Hehe, I'm glad you like it." Chongyun got the chopsticks and flipped them over, "Would you like white rice?"

"Ah, yes please." Xingqiu handed Chongyun his bowl, as he watched Chongyun serve him some rice in his bowl.

"Here you go,"

Xingqiu smiled, "Thank you!"

As soon as the meat was ready, Xingqiu stared to chow down on the food. He hasn't really eaten all day, so he sure was a hungry. Chongyun served himself, as he looked down at his food. The hot meat entered his mouth, but he was curious on what Xingqiu's facial expression was.

He looked up, and blushed.

Xingqiu's eyes sparkled as he chewed on the meat. He had a smile on his face.

"How can you be so cute?!" Chongyun wanted to squeeze the living hell out of him.

"Yun-Yun?" Xingqiu looked up at Chongyun, which Chongyun immediately looked away.

"Y-Yes?" Chongyun stuttered,

"You're eating to little. Here, have some of mine!" Xingqiu got his chopsticks and held it up to Chongyun's mouth, "Come on. Say, aaah~"

"Aaah" Chongyun opened his mouth as Xingqiu started stuffing his mouth with meat.

"Hehe, have some rice as well! This pork is really good, this steak too!" Xingqiu stopped once his mouth was full.

Chongyun chewed for awhile, before swallowing. He already felt full.

Xingqiu smiled at Chongyun. He continued eating after.

They both exited the restaurant. It was getting late, so it was almost time for the festival to start.

Xingqiu looked at his watch, "Ah.. I should get going Chongyun. I have to get the preparations for the festival ready." Xingqiu and Chongyun stopped in front of Xingqiu's house.

Before Xingqiu could enter, chongyun fisted his fists.

"X-Xingqiu!"

Xingqiu turned to Chongyun, "Yes?"

"I... I don't know if you and Seok are together but.." Chongyun gulped.

"Xingqiu, I've had the longest crush on your ever since our eyes met. Please.. please be my boyfriend!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 22 9
MADE BY: @loverrei MADE ON: April 17, 2024 PUBLISHED ON: April 20, 2024 - - - - - - - - - - Hello everybody! Good morning/afternoon/evening, this fan...
17.1K 231 10
TartaLi / ChiLi one shots! (top!tartaglia x bottom!zhongli) this story contains: smut fluff angst bad grammar? Mostly high-school AU Out of characte...
1.9K 36 14
Meeting each other was the best thing that has ever happened to both Chongyun and Xingqiu. But when a turn takes in both of their lives, it's difficu...
6.9K 154 23
DISCONTINUED??? Chongyun has liked Xingqiu ever since Xingqiu has come to Teyvat Academy Xingqiu likes Chongyun but has never believed he could aver...