Chapter Three:

"Haha! Seok, you're so funny!" Xingqiu laughed as Seok smiled at him.

Chongyun stared at them from a distance.

"Where am I..?" Chongyun looked around. He was surrounded by pink clouds.

"Seok I.." Chongyun turned over to Xingqiu's voice, "I love you."

"What?"

"Hehe, I love you too Xingqiu."

"W-Wait—" Chongyun started to walk closer and closer to the couple. Xingqiu closed his eyes and went on his tippy toes as Seok started to lean closer and closer to his face.

"Wait! Xingqiu!" Chongyun screamed, though before he could even touch him, the floor underneath him broke into a million pieces. Chongyun fell into the void, staring up at the couple.

"Xinqiou.." Chongyun's eyes watered and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Huh?" Chongyun awoke looking up. He touched his face, feeling the tears fall. He sat up confused. Why was he crying?

"It must've been a weird dream. To bad I can't remember it.." Chongyun sat up and got off his bed. He walked over to the calendar, yawning. "Let's see.. what day it is today,"

Chongyun's heart fell down to his chest. "Crap! It's today-!"

Chongyun quickly put on some pants and a white t-shirt as he sprinted for the door.

"Goodmorning Chon-"

"LOVE YOU MOM!" Chongyun left the house quickly.

Chongyun's mother smiled to herself, "Oh that boy. I wonder what's got him so happy this morning."

"I know we don't talk a lot.."

Chongyun was the happiest boy in earth in that moment,

"But before the festival, I have something to tell you,

He smiled brightly as he bought a bouquet of roses.

"Xingqiu, I can't stop seeing you in my dreams,"

The school bell rang, Chongyun made his way to the student council office.

"Xingqiu... what I mean to say is.."

He opened turned the corner,

"I love you!"

Seok blushed as he looked down towards Xingqiu, "I know I may have bullied you, and that I have treated you badly. But after working with you for the festival, I realized what you truly are Xingqiu."

"Xingqiu, will you be my boyfriend?"

Chongyun felt a knife pierce his heart. Twisting it, and pulling it down. He saw Xingqiu smile, and he knew that was it for him.

He was to late.

Chongyun didn't want to watch any longer and as sprinted out of the school. Shoving anyone who was in front of him. Tears fell from his eyes, as he threw the bouquet onto the floor in front of his mailbox. He stomped on it in pure rage.

How could someone he loves, hurt him so much?

Chongyun stormed inside of the quiet house. His mom was working, so it was nothing but silence.

Silence and the sound of Chongyun's sobs.

Devastated, Chongyun walked upstairs to his room. Locking himself in there.

"Ah.. Seok.." Xingqiu smiled gently, "I'm sorry.."

"Huh-?" Seok, startled, looked at Xingqiu getting closer to him, "What do you mean?! You've given me so many hints that you were into me."