Chapter Two

"Father?"

"Xingqiu.. what're you doing in this dump?" Xingqiu's father asked. Chongyun didn't move a muscle. The look on his face, and his appearance intimidated him.

"Get your bags, we're leaving this instant," as he turned away, he spotted the pale boy from the corner of his eye.

"Who is this boy?" The Father asked, turning to his son.

"My friend, Chongyun, he helped me with some bullies today." Xingqiu's Father didn't respond back as he walked away from the house, into a black, glossy car. Xingqiu let out a sigh of relief as he grabbed his backpack, "I'm sorry Chongyun, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

With that, Xingqiu left Chongyun alone at his house.

"Hahaha! He did what now?!" Bennet laughed as Razor whispered something in his his ear. Chongyun and the other two boys were having lunch outside of the cafeteria. Chongyun sat on the bleacher while he ate his samdwhich.

He sighed,

"Why am I always left out.."

"Hmm, you guys so flirty with eachother. Are you two together?" Xingqiu suddenly asked, standing in front of the trio.

"Ó-Oh.." Razor stopped and blushed at the question. Bennet laughed nervously, "New student! Chongyun has-"

Chongyun stood up, "Bennet! Razor! Excuse me.." without thinking he grabbed Xingqius hand and immediately left the scene.

"Chongyun? What's the matter? I was just teasing them, hehe," Xingqiu giggled.

The light blue haired boy let go of his hand, and started to sweat.

"U-Um.. Xinqiou," Chongyun stuttered as he looked up at Xingqiu, "You see, I was wondering.."

"Would you like to be friends with me?"

Xingqiu laughed,

Chongyun gritted his teeth as he balled up his fists. Great, he was being lead on again.

"Aren't we already friends? You idiot?"

Chongyun finally opened his eyes, not realizing he had them shut tightly. The weight from his shoulders crumbled down to the floor. He felt his mouth turn into a smile.

Xingqiu held chongyun's hand as he smiled at him.

"Hm, Xingqiu, would you like to inform the class what we'll be doing on the festival?" Lumine asked kindly. Years have passed when Chongyun and Xingqiu met, they were Seniors already. Xingqiu got elected to join the student council since Junior year, though he doesn't have the time to go hang out with Chongyun anymore,

They always walk eachother home.

"Ah, yes, with pleasure," Xingqiu looked at the class, Chongyun looked up from his notebook to pay attention, "During the festival, you are welcome to ring friends from other schools as well as family. There will be games, food, and movies. This fundraiser will help our school win this year's competition."

"I forgot about that competition..." Chongyun thought. Ever year, the schools industry have a competition on who can collect more money to help people in need. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"And that will be all, thank you for your time." Xingqiu bowed as the class started to clap their hands. And when the announcement finished, they started to get back on track again.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Finally~ the bell," Chongyun let out a sigh of relief as he got his backpack. He turned over to Xingqiu, hoping he would go to lunch with him.